Click on an option to vote

• yes
  • no
  • well, im not sure
Say the Truth

Orlando, FL

#242402 Oct 16, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
See how Stanley Kubrick faked men walking on the moon.
http://vimeo.com/34039692
Not a single self proclaimed debwunker will watch this through to the end. So much for wanting to find the truth.
http://vimeo.com/34039692
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Good Uun Uh eh !
we won't waste time on bullshit and maybe viruses

BTW, Kubrick was wrong in a number of ways, as we saw with the REAL moon walkers

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#242403 Oct 16, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
What a DUMBASS!
How "third grade schoolyard name calling" of you. I'm flattered that you care so much.
Jet Fuel ha ha ahh hha
That's Still A Good Un huh eh !
Say the Truth

Orlando, FL

#242404 Oct 16, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
Just follow the freaking money trail for one ...wood ya?
lol
Haliburton...no bid contracts for the future..Cheny..Military industry complex...Bush ..oh my gosh.. just google Prescot Bush.
WW 1 1914 backed all sides by the bankers.
WW2 Germany accepted an agreement they could agree to but could not live with. They were bankrupted from that agreement post WW1.
False flag operation at the burning of the Raschtag..and 911 as well a false flag op.
Name another company with the capabilities of Haliburton

IDIOT
Say the Truth

Orlando, FL

#242405 Oct 16, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
Just follow the freaking money trail for one ...wood ya?
lol
Haliburton...no bid contracts for the future..Cheny..Military industry complex...Bush ..oh my gosh.. just google Prescot Bush.
WW 1 1914 backed all sides by the bankers.
WW2 Germany accepted an agreement they could agree to but could not live with. They were bankrupted from that agreement post WW1.
False flag operation at the burning of the Raschtag..and 911 as well a false flag op.
"wood ya?"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#242406 Oct 16, 2012
concentration of power as we drift into what was once capitalism to neo-fudelism.

now for the money powers who would imbed themselves in America in 1913 behind the assasination of the President of the United States of America

Abraham Lincoln.

and if one continues in this you tube very well and accurate video series...they will in the next one after this find the NAZI's who fled with US CIA cover to Argentenia and later were responsible for the Missing Children of Argentinia.

Who Killed Abraham!

lol

the same money powers who founded the freaking federal reserve!

Going south on I 95 through south carolina there is an exit to lead you to Jeckyls Island where in 1910 the meeting occured in south carolina.

it is Exit 99

DEVIL VATICAN!(Part 30),Assassination of Lincoln by Jesuit/Illuminati

There is no timeline for dismissal to investigate the assasination of an American President.

how sinister...with JFK they won't release the official records until 2020 something.
Say the Truth

Orlando, FL

#242407 Oct 16, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
Now back to this 1937 use of 999 as an emergency phone number throughout Britain.
- 66 yrs.
_______
1861...well an interesting date in american history this is. lol wiki it and the kkk legislation. but this is missing the other 6 in 666 so what to do? How to find it?
Merely subtract 6 from 1871 and BINGO!
The assasination of ABraham Lincoln who created the Green Back so as to not allow America to be indebted to foreign powers.
Bingo...
Are you drunk AGAIN?

Location hidden

#242408 Oct 16, 2012
lol

going south on hwy interstate 95

you have to EXIT ...exit fawkin "99' to get to Jeckyle Island.

Must I be instructive in what Mechanical occultism is?

you shribbling shills might have to change your underwear if I was so compelled.

Location hidden

#242409 Oct 16, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
"wood ya?"
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
hehehehe

One must have fun lol

its my nature.
Say the Truth

Orlando, FL

#242410 Oct 16, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
Now back to this 1937 use of 999 as an emergency phone number throughout Britain.
- 66 yrs.
_______
1861...well an interesting date in american history this is. lol wiki it and the kkk legislation. but this is missing the other 6 in 666 so what to do? How to find it?
Merely subtract 6 from 1871 and BINGO!
The assasination of ABraham Lincoln who created the Green Back so as to not allow America to be indebted to foreign powers.
Bingo...
As you explain here:

Location hidden

#242411 Oct 16, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you drunk AGAIN?
oh the 9 eyed cat bit your arse did it?

in your elementary dialect in questioning me as to my studying the 'spirits', I don't get drunk. Merely study the spirits.

what spirit are you?

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#242412 Oct 16, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
concentration of power as we drift into what was once capitalism to neo-fudelism.
now for the money powers who would imbed themselves in America in 1913 behind the assasination of the President of the United States of America
the freaking federal reserve!
Going south on I 95 through south carolina there is an exit to lead you to Jeckyls Island where in 1910 the meeting occured in south carolina.
it is Exit 99
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ur6mAgZ3VXgXX
There is no timeline for dismissal to investigate the assasination of an American President.
how sinister...with JFK they won't release the official records until 2020 something.
Completely disjointed thought process. Meds are in order, so do as the doctor tells you.
Say the Truth

Orlando, FL

#242414 Oct 16, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
How "third grade schoolyard name calling" of you. I'm flattered that you care so much.
Jet Fuel ha ha ahh hha
That's Still A Good Un huh eh !
DUMBASS!
Say the Truth

Orlando, FL

#242415 Oct 16, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
it is Exit 99
DEVIL VATICAN
It's exit TWENTY NINE you lying sack of shit!

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#242416 Oct 16, 2012
whats it like for you to be out of touch with REALITY !?!?!?!?
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually there's about five or six of them here who take turns being the forum shill.
And yes they are not believeable. But they have a good grasp of insults and name calling. They think it will discourage discourse, because they have no meaningful information to impart, and this is embarrassing for them.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah
That's A Good one HUH eh !
Say the Truth

Orlando, FL

#242417 Oct 16, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
<quoted text>
oh the 9 eyed cat bit your arse did it?
in your elementary dialect in questioning me as to my studying the 'spirits', I don't get drunk. Merely study the spirits.
what spirit are you?
The Ghost of Christmas Yet To Come.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Manhattan, New York

#242418 Oct 16, 2012
the Serbs got everything they deserved and then some !!!
StellarKnight wrote:
what a freakin travesty!
Clinton bombed the rear guard of Christiandom using depleted uranium DU munitions in 1999
omg.
Serbia now has the lowest birth rate of any nation in the world.
Thanks PENTAGON..you blooming idiots.

Location hidden

#242419 Oct 16, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
As you explain here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =h2OpKaI8yHwXX
is that something your mother and father forced you to watch?

Or did you enjoy it because you thought it was kewl?

That's hyroglyphics to me.

I don't watch TV>

and for you to elicit it in your battery of insults is indigative of your IQ and comprehension level.

zero

Location hidden

#242420 Oct 16, 2012
comon sock puppet pentagon shills.

pis& me off and as Obama said 'snowmageddon"....I will shut your freaking DC down.

Location hidden

#242421 Oct 16, 2012
How did you like that huge electrical storm which pisse* out your power after I gave a talk on June 28th?

Well. Did ya punk?

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Manhattan, New York

#242422 Oct 16, 2012
WOW ..... have you been enjoying the Wild Turkey again !!!?!??!?!
StellarKnight wrote:
Abraham Lincoln.
and if one continues in this you tube very well and accurate video series...they will in the next one after this find the NAZI's who fled with US CIA cover to Argentenia and later were responsible for the Missing Children of Argentinia.
Who Killed Abraham!
lol
the same money powers who founded the freaking federal reserve!
it is Exit 99
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =ur6mAgZ3VXgXX

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 15 min curiouslu 738,567
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 15 min marge 542,015
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 15 min Student 38,687
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 25 min bacon hater 1,084
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 49 min bacon hater 95,409
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 53 min Classic 1,805
dried poppy pods (Mar '13) 53 min a pod lover 21
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Seraphima 600,977
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr gto 173,632
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••