• yes
  • no
  • well, im not sure
Jim Shade

San Antonio, TX

#241985 Oct 13, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Ummm....it's quite evident that having him be a part of the family business would have resulted in the failing.
It's kinda like a case of reverse Midas touch;-)
See Tom, You could have a Job, just because you are slow and mentally ill is not a bar to employment, go kindly ask your brothers how much they would pay you to hang out in front of their competitors store.
Jim Shade

San Antonio, TX

#241986 Oct 13, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
You just won the thread!
That is hilarious!
That's Tom, Tom, tell them about the restraining order and don't pretend it had something to do with your moobs.
Timesten crickets

Mount Sterling, KY

#241987 Oct 13, 2012
lonely soon-to-be-unemployed shills humoring one another...priceless. I can hear the crickets loud and clear and it's not even sun down yet.
govie shill handler

Mount Sterling, KY

#241988 Oct 13, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how vulgar-tommy never addresses on topic posts.
Well not really, unless he has a link to spam in response, he has nothing to say.
Hence his trolling.
you can't get paid for responding to yourself or your fellow shills
govie shill handler

Mount Sterling, KY

#241989 Oct 13, 2012
Jim Shade wrote:
<quoted text>
See Tom, You could have a Job, just because you are slow and mentally ill is not a bar to employment, go kindly ask your brothers how much they would pay you to hang out in front of their competitors store.
Why are you replying to Porkster when you are addressing Tom?
crickets

Mount Sterling, KY

#241990 Oct 13, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Here's the first post Pigpie started off with on this forum
#108312 May 31, 2009
Porkpie Hat wrote:
Boob!
Howya doin' scumbag!
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...
If you care to deny it pig pie, than you show us all your first post.
Here's my first post ....
#160038 Opening Statement
from there on...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TR4E9LJ...
Yet Pigpie says he is 'Educated with Certifications', and we should listen to his words of wisdom..
We asked Porkpie what his views are on 911.
Here are some comments made by this Great Scientific Scholar:
don't respond to the lonely shills for a while and let's see how long they can keep talking about you and humoring one another before they realize how ridiculous they look.
crickets

Mount Sterling, KY

#241991 Oct 13, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
With that, you nailed him directly on his pin head.
priceless, let's see how long you can continue humoring one another
Jades Him

Mount Sterling, KY

#241992 Oct 13, 2012
Jim Shade wrote:
And you were unemployed then and haven't had a job since Tom, if it was not for public aid buying you a computer you'd be covered in bedsores having no reason to get up or even live.
Why did your brothers ban you from the store?
<quoted text>
the insults are flying now...an obvious indication that you guys are losing your composure. Let's see how long you can keep this up while Tom gives you silence. The stage is yours and the spotlights are on you so go ahead make a jackass out of yourself for all to witness.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#241993 Oct 13, 2012
Conspiracy Theory? lol

all you sock puppet nay sayers who diss those who excercise critical thinking must get your heads around how false flag operations are undertaken.

It goes like this.

Problem-Reaction-Solution

They create the problem knowing to glean the REACTION from the public 'something must be done!" Then 'they' provide the solution to the problem they created to begin with.

Let David Icke explain it.

David Icke - Problem Reaction Solution

Jinn Martini

Mount Sterling, KY

#241994 Oct 13, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Ducky's pure troll.
He doesn't believe a word he says and only pretends to believe in ridiculous crap for the attention.
He's so pathetic that even the negative attention he gets from strangers impoves his lonely little life by orders of magnitude.
I love negative attention, especially from you guys, eh? It inflates my ego many orders of magnitude, so keep it coming.
Hegelian Dialectic

Mount Sterling, KY

#241995 Oct 13, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
Conspiracy Theory? lol
all you sock puppet nay sayers who diss those who excercise critical thinking must get your heads around how false flag operations are undertaken.
It goes like this.
Problem-Reaction-Solution
They create the problem knowing to glean the REACTION from the public 'something must be done!" Then 'they' provide the solution to the problem they created to begin with.
Let David Icke explain it.
David Icke - Problem Reaction Solution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nWo1wKWiJHYXX
Problem-Reaction-Solution...al so known as the Hegelian Dialectic

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#241996 Oct 13, 2012
Hegelian Dialectic wrote:
<quoted text>
Problem-Reaction-Solution...al so known as the Hegelian Dialectic
correct

the us military are the pawns not the board operators. the military industry complex are the players.

how better to launch George Orwells never ending cycle of wars then a big kaboom...and blame Al Quieda who was created by the bankers and now occupies Libya.

Orwell was his pen name. His real name was Erick BLAIR! lol Hello Tony!

Bloodlines of the Illuminati
Hegelian Dialectic

Mount Sterling, KY

#241997 Oct 13, 2012
http://www.net4truthusa.com/hegeliandialectic...
The Hegelian Dialectic is simply this:

· You create a problem

· There is a reaction to the problem and demands that it be solved

· You appear on the scene with a solution to the problem

· You are a “hero” in the public eye.

The “terrorist” attacks of 9-11, and most of the other “acts of war” and “acts of terrorism” going back even before the days of John F. Kennedy, were all staged incidents – staged by our own government – that were designed to manipulate the support of the American people to enter a war, or to attack a sovereign nation, which

in reality, had given us no provocation to do so. Iraq is the principal example here, and Alex Jones's “TerrorStorm” does an excellent job of illustrating the mechanism.

Normal people cannot find it in their conscience to contemplate the cold-blooded murder of another human being. This is a fact, and it is true because murder without provocation– especially the murder of innocent children – is against human nature. God did not design us that way.

Yes, we are sinners; yes human beings are capable of terrible things, but for the most part, murder without cause or provocation is the exception, not the rule. A person commits murder when he is motivated by outside forces, and that is precisely why 9-11 and all of this “terrorism” happens. Most of it is staged by people who operate behind the veil of secret government agencies, and the motivation is simply power and money. I have full confidence that this is true because of my own personal experience in the military– it is the reason why I did not re-enlist, even though if you’d have asked me at the time, I could not have articulated the reasons why.

Hegelian Dialectic

Mount Sterling, KY

#241998 Oct 13, 2012
(cont)
One government agency that uses the Hegelian Dialectic is the CIA.Their covert operations and “mind control” experiments are legion, and some, like MK-ULTRA are blown apart in articles on the Internet which are too numerous even to construct a “link list” for. Others, like the plot to stage the terrorist attacks on 9-11 are not so well known, but one would think that the American people could see through the bullshit by now.

An arsonist starts a fire. He then drives up in his SUV with a cargo bay full of fire extinguishers that he “just took to the store to have recharged”. He puts out his own fire, and is applauded as the “godsend” hero, who by fate, fortune, or Divine providence, just happened to be in the right place at the right time. This is the Hegelian Dialectic in essence. It is the mechanism by which the bystanders witnessing the flames are fooled into believing that the criminal arsonist is the hero that saved the lives of the people who were trapped in the fire. 9-11 was such an event, and the arsonist/hero is none other than George H. W. Bush and his band of demons in human skins that occupy the White House, the Capital Building, the military, the CIA, FBI, DIA, and other government agencies. This is not to say that all of these agencies are corrupt, but NONE of them are authorized by the U.S. Constitution, and ALL of them are patently illegal. It is time to DISBAND THEM ALL, and it is time to return control of the U.S. Government to the people who pay for it. It is time to educate the world about what is REALLY going on, and when that is accomplished, the “solution” will be evident. It is time to bring INTERNATIONAL WAR CRIMINALS to justice – and I don’t mean Osama bin Laden, who is merely the bogeyman Orwellian-style, that people around the world have been (mentally) conditioned to hate as the “evil bastard” responsible for 9-11.

The root of the Hegelian Dialectic is psychology. Psychology is not a science, it is a weapon. Knowing how people will react to a certain stimulus event enables the psycho-terrorist to plan such events, with foreknowledge of what the response will be. People fleeing from flames and falling debris, and those witnessing this on TV, become frightened, and (initially) will not respond with critical analysis. The reaction is anger, and a desire to be vindicated against the villains. In thecae of these “false flag” operations, the “villains” are manufactured from innocent people, by the REAL villains who, behind the scenes, are sneering and laughing about how they pulled it off with complete impunity.

NFL Fantasy

Mount Sterling, KY

#242000 Oct 13, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection works no better than your lame alliteration. At least you're playing with the language a bit, but you'll have to do better.
nah, I'll leave it to you to make an ass out of yourself. I'd rather sit back and watch you flail away with your lame attempts at comebacks, though I know you can do better than what you have been.

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#242001 Oct 13, 2012
Hopeless Derelict wrote:
(cont)
One government agency that uses the Hegelian Dialectic is the CIA.Their ers tions, the “villains” are manufactured from innocent people, by the REAL villains who, behind the scenes, are sneering and laughing about how they pulled it off with complete impunity.
With that copy/paste diatribe, I suggest you wrap your entire body in aluminum foil and hide in your closet for a few days, fool.

USA

#242002 Oct 13, 2012
NFL Fantasy wrote:
<quoted text>
nah, I'll leave it to you to make an ass out of yourself. I'd rather sit back and watch you flail away with your lame attempts at comebacks, though I know you can do better than what you have been.
I can see you're feeling overwhelmed, but I'm confident you're used to that.
NFL Fantasy

Mount Sterling, KY

#242003 Oct 13, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
With that copy/paste diatribe, I suggest you wrap your entire body in aluminum foil and hide in your closet for a few days, fool.
false flag...Hegelian dialectic...this is becoming common knowledge now, I suggest you try and wrap your mind around these concepts, as only fools are unwilling to acknowledge this.

USA

#242004 Oct 13, 2012
NFL Fantasy wrote:
<quoted text>
false flag...Hegelian dialectic...this is becoming common knowledge now, I suggest you try and wrap your mind around these concepts, as only fools are unwilling to acknowledge this.
You're just another paranoid internet freak, so anything that's 'common' to you is laughable, ignoramus.
NFL Fantasy

Mount Sterling, KY

#242005 Oct 13, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
I can see you're feeling overwhelmed, but I'm confident you're used to that.
overwhelmed? by what? Everyone else has gotten quiet and you're the only shill left now. Wonder why they kept you on the payroll...I'm thinking maybe you are the shill supervisor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Stilgar Fifrawi 738,902
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 min lisw 173,657
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 10 min Patrick 227,431
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 51 min hojo 542,150
Appjoy invite code 1 hr NoahSkix 70
4 word game (use same Letter) (Mar '13) 1 hr bacon hater 1,089
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 95,456
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Truths 601,034
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 20 hr Chlo-chan 149
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••