55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#242153 Oct 14, 2012
I don't believe the official story of 9/11 because I know the official story of 9/11!

During the past 10 years I have not met a single individual who, after doing research on the subject, switched from questioning the official narrative of the events of 9/11/2001 to believing the official narrative of those events.. It is always the other way around. Why do you think that is? There are good reasons for this, and I will try to explain this phenomenon right now.

The term "conspiracy theorist", perhaps the most misapplied description in our vernacular, is often used to describe 9/11 truthers. Perhaps that term does apply to a segment of the 9/11 truth movement. But in most cases a more accurate description of 9/11 truthers is probably "expert", or "scholar", or "researcher." You see, much of the doubt cast on the official narrative of the events of 9/11 has not come in the form of speculated accusations, or "theories." In fact, it has come in the form of questions that have been raised after a careful study of the official and undisputed events and details.

Ten years have passed since the infamous events of September 11th, 2001 took place, and the majority of people still don't know a damn thing about the actual details of that event. They don't know what was going on in the country with regard to our military that day. They don't know the history or the activities of key members of our government, defense establishment or intelligence community, on, or during the weeks, and in some cases the years leading up to that day. They don't know what took place during or immediately following the events of that day. And they don't know what actions were taken by those key people following that event.

As is the case with so many issues, people tend to stand strong and argue a position or voice an opinion about an event like 9/11. But, when questioned about the many details surrounding that event they have no answers. They are clueless. And they are, in the end, dumbfounded.

Location hidden

#242154 Oct 14, 2012
I can not tell you how many times I have discussed the events of 9/11 with an outraged citizen who can not believe that I would "accuse our own government" of such a terrible thing as conducting a false flag operation, only to hear the phrase "no, I did not know that, is that true?" repeated over and over as I "educate" them about those little things called DETAILS. I can not count the pale-faced stunned looks on people's faces as I exposed them to some of the "official facts" they never suspected, and never knew. I have walked away from many a confrontation with newly educated "patriotic Americans", only to worry about whether or not they would again resume breathing correctly.

They would never do such a thing

A common start and end to any intelligent discussion about the events of 9/11 is prefaced by the assumption that no American would betray his or her country by allowing or conducting an attack on the American people. Well, the people who take this position know nothing about history, let alone human nature. They also don't know about the public positions, declarations, speeches and published documents written by the people who ran our nation on that day.

False flag operations have taken place for generations, in this nation and nations around the world. Many of these operations have been exposed, but proof of many of these activities is probably hidden away in secret documents that may one day come to light. You can however, start your exploration on the topic by researching one plan for American self-inflicted terrorism that became public, Operation Northwoods. Do I detect my first "I did not know this, is it true?" May I suggest you also peek into the neoconservative teachings of the principles involved in running our nation at the time of the "new Pearl Harbor" that took place in 2001.

But the 9/11 Commission did not find anything wrong

I can not believe how many people do not know the genesis or mission of the 9/11 Kean Commission...
Elohimsokie

Broken Bow, OK

#242155 Oct 14, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes a duality. There is a parallel goverment unseen in operation since 1947.
It is in a drawer in Langley Virginia. I have the drawer number,.
The Bilderburg group meets ounce or twice every four years to set US and forign policy.

Location hidden

#242156 Oct 14, 2012
Why don’t we accept the official story?

Here is a question that you should really think about. Don’t just chime in with your own uninformed opinion because I am going to give you the answer to this question; the real honest answer. Why do you think I, Jesse Richard, founder of TvNewsLIES.org , have drawn the conclusion that the official narrative of the events of 9/11 is a crock? The answer to that is this…I did not always feel that way. As a matter of fact ,within hours of the event I emailed to all my friends a blistering attack on Islamic fundamentalism. And while some things that happened that day, or did not happen that day,(and week I should say,) seemed odd, I was not immediately suspicious of the “story” being told on TV about the event.

It took me almost two years before I saw enough “official” information to make me realize that there was something, actually many things, that were very wrong. I came across so many disturbing, yet official and undisputed facts that I started asking others about it. Most people did not know what I was talking about. Nobody knew the details. So your answer is this…I don’t believe the official story because I know the official story! I don’t believe the conclusion, and the little tale of 19 buffoons overtaking our national defense all by themselves. The official position on that by the way, is that they, the FBI, have no proof of the identity of the so-called hijackers or that there were any hijackers at all. They are not listed on the passenger lists, but you would not know that.

BUT…the official story and facts are what made me realize something was very wrong with the public perception of what took place that day, and who was responsible for what took place that day. The official story, when accepted and believed, morphs by any logic into a total and absolute fabrication!

So if you believe the conclusion to the official story, you had better know that story from start to finish. Don’t approach this they way the Kean Commission approached it, by starting out accepting the explanation as truth. Study the events, study the officially acknowledged body of evidence and study the people who told you the story in the first place…and I bet it won’t be long before you have as many questions as do I about that infamous day and about the people who control our government. And, of course, you’ll be saying,“I did not know this, is it true?”

Location hidden

#242157 Oct 14, 2012
9/11 truthers make the mistake of starting their discussions with conclusions…I am not doing that. All I am saying is that there are a lot of questions about what happened that day that are not answered by the official conclusion or explanation. I would like some answers that add up. I did the math myself and I have my own “theories”, but I am a journalist, and I deal in the facts, not the fables.

The official story, as fed to the American public is filled with unsupported and implausible explanations designed to convince a gullible public that they should ask no questions and trust their leaders to take revenge on those who hated us for our freedom. Volumes can be, and have been written about so many of them. For the most part, you have not read any of them.

In this article, I’ve posed many questions and have provided links to their answers – so that you will more clearly understand that there is SO much we have not been told about the attacks that took place a decade ago. But, those facts are the tip of a very well hidden iceberg, because there are so many questions that still remain unanswered.

So, I will end this article with a sampling of the questions that must be answered, or in the very least, investigated by impartial truth seekers.. They must NOT be ignored, or accepted simply because they were offered to a frightened nation by an administration defined by its lies. They are legitimate questions, based on legitimate suspicions. They are not, for a single moment, conspiracy theories”

I ask the sock puppets...nay sayers to answer SERIOUS questions in this next post. Just answer them. eh?

I want to know.

Americans want to know.

Families who have lost children in wars ongoing want to know.
Families who lost loved ones on 911 at the WTC want to know.

Location hidden

#242158 Oct 14, 2012
1.Why did the news agencies report that WTC 7 collapsed almost 1/2 hour before it did, even though it was not hit by a plane, only had a few floors on fire, and gave no indication that it was in any serious danger?
2.Why do we still believe the tale of the 19 hijackers when so many of the accused hijackers showed up ALIVE within days? And why do we sill believe the fable of the 19 hijackers when the FBI admitted that they are not sure about either the identity of the hijackers or if there were any hijackers at all?
3.Why was WTC 7 rebuilt, reopened and reoccupied with no press attention? Wouldn’t this be an important victory in American resolve and perseverance?
4.Why were the NORAD rules changed for the first time several weeks prior to 9/11, taking responsibility/authority for shooting down hijacked lanes away from NORAD military command for the first time in its history, and given to a civilian, Donald Rumsfeld, and then returned to NORAD the day after 9/11?
5.Why would hijackers planning on attacking NY and Washington DC drive from Florida, pass both DC and NY, and drive all the way to Maine and hinge this huge operation on a connecting flight from Maine to Boston, where we are told they hijacked their plane? Why wouldn’t they fly out of any of the airports that are visible from their targets, like Newark, La Guardia or JFK…or even some of the smaller local airports that would have given them a clear easy path to their target and reduce the amount of time that our air defense systems would have to stop them?
6.Who placed all of those put options on the airlines just prior to the event, as if they knew that the stock prices on those specific airlines would lose a huge amount of value?
7.Why did George W. Bush’s Secret Service detail not rush the president to safety when it was evident that the nation was under attack? If the nation was under attack, and they did not know the scope of the attack, and the president’s location was known, how did they not worry about being attacked in Florida?. Why did they act as if they knew that there was no threat? And why, when our nation was under attack, did the president not rush into action? If you say he was concerned about upsetting the children, you are the ultimate apologist. He could have told them that his mommy was on the phone and he had to see what she wanted. Our county was supposedly being attacked and he/they waited 20 minutes before they moved. This is the smoking gun of smoking guns.
8.Why did the FBI never list Osama bin Laden as being wanted for 9/11? Actually, we know this one…because they admitted that they had no evidence linking him to the event.
9.Why was their molten metal flowing under the wreckage of the WTC for months? No jet fuel can melt metal, and nothing explainable could melt that much metal and keep it hot enough to remain molten for a month.
10.How did a passport of one of the so called hijackers make it through the huge fireball and end up on the street?
11.Why have photos from the 80+ cameras confiscated at the Pentagon never been released?
12.Why did the airplane that supposedly crashed at Shanksville vaporize so that nothing remained, not bodies, not luggage, not metal,– nothing – for the first time in aviation history? However, we are told that even though the plane vaporized at Shanksville, a hand-written note from a hijacker was found.
Night Stallker

Winchester, KY

#242159 Oct 14, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
<quoted text>
It is painful to think or entertain the thought that forces within Govermental bodies such as the Pentagon could be behind the attack on the WTC. For that, I can understand their bullying impunes of others who have differing opines.
Many are sock puppets...many whom rachet the same nay saying story line in disaprovals.
I feel sorry for them. If they knew what 911 has been used for, as a pretext for all sorts of draconian laws and executive orders which are hel* bent on the destruction of Liberty while hailing its proported savior 'security' it would so shake what little is left of their sensibilities as to make them even suicidal.
sympathy.
Though it may be painful to entertain the thought that forces within government were responsible for 9/11, isn't it more painful to deny the truth or at least the possibility of it? We have nothing to lose by questioning the government even if it wasn't true...but we have everything to lose if we don't question it and it was true, don't you agree?

Location hidden

#242160 Oct 14, 2012
Elohimsokie wrote:
<quoted text>The Bilderburg group meets ounce or twice every four years to set US and forign policy.
Oh yeah...and here is another "6" celebration of the Pentagons and them.

They met from June 5th to the conclusion June 8th in Chantilly Virginia..surrounded there by all sorts of defense contractor companies....look at it from Google Earth. WHOAH!

and in Georgia at this time were being prepared freshly fitted combat Georgian soldiers by the Pentagon in 'ethnic cleansing ' operations.

In July by the end of the month all advisors US military were pulled out of Georgia...even Isreal aviation technicians tweeking the Georgian fighter jets left. For the NEW WORLD ORDERS grand spectacle event was about to go off in China.

The 2008 Olympics.

ANd using this as cover Slashvilli of Georgia a Harvard educated Soros Rose Revolution Puppet launched an attack on the sleeping peoples of South Ossestia who are RUSSIAN CITIZENS!!!

The assaullt occured on August 8th of 2008 exactly "6" dee days from the closure of the Bilderburg meeting in Chantilly Va. on June 8th.

Russia kicked their arse...unfortunate for the loss of life on both sides and threatened the Pentagon..."If you send drones over us we will go to field grade Nuclear weapons."

The Pentagon blinked.

take 5 minutes to see what it is like to be on the recieving end of the new world orders agenda. a Russian film. Oh..and very TRUE!

A City of Desolate Mothers

Location hidden

#242161 Oct 14, 2012
Night Stallker wrote:
<quoted text>
Though it may be painful to entertain the thought that forces within government were responsible for 9/11, isn't it more painful to deny the truth or at least the possibility of it? We have nothing to lose by questioning the government even if it wasn't true...but we have everything to lose if we don't question it and it was true, don't you agree?
Right. We..you and I and others of like mind..must question. The sheeps who are culled in fear is the problem.

If they wake up slowly they wake up a good way.

If it dawns on them all the sudden and they must quickly abandon what they base their reality upon...they might go jiggy widdit.
Night Stallker

Winchester, KY

#242162 Oct 14, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
<quoted text>
They met from June 5th to the conclusion June 8th in Chantilly Virginia..surrounded there by all sorts of defense contractor companies....look at it from Google Earth. WHOAH!
and in Georgia at this time were being prepared freshly fitted combat Georgian soldiers by the Pentagon in 'ethnic cleansing ' operations.
In July by the end of the month all advisors US military were pulled out of Georgia...even Isreal aviation technicians tweeking the Georgian fighter jets left. For the NEW WORLD ORDERS grand spectacle event was about to go off in China.
The 2008 Olympics.
ANd using this as cover Slashvilli of Georgia a Harvard educated Soros Rose Revolution Puppet launched an attack on the sleeping peoples of South Ossestia who are RUSSIAN CITIZENS!!!
The assaullt occured on August 8th of 2008 exactly "6" dee days from the closure of the Bilderburg meeting in Chantilly Va. on June 8th.
Russia kicked their arse...unfortunate for the loss of life on both sides and threatened the Pentagon..."If you send drones over us we will go to field grade Nuclear weapons."
The Pentagon blinked.
take 5 minutes to see what it is like to be on the recieving end of the new world orders agenda. a Russian film. Oh..and very TRUE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =p-u11ahfCIIXX
so is Russia part of the NWO?
Night Stallker

Winchester, KY

#242163 Oct 14, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
<quoted text>
Right. We..you and I and others of like mind..must question. The sheeps who are culled in fear is the problem.
If they wake up slowly they wake up a good way.
If it dawns on them all the sudden and they must quickly abandon what they base their reality upon...they might go jiggy widdit.
you mean cognitive dissonance causing them to get jiggy widdit?

Location hidden

#242164 Oct 14, 2012
oh man.. that is a very both difficult and sad video to watch.

A city of Desolate Mothers.

See the time table now? see how they worship at the altar of 6's?
Night Stallker

Winchester, KY

#242165 Oct 14, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2008 Olympics.
The Pentagon blinked.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =p-u11ahfCIIXX
so Russians killing Russians, I don't get it and what does this have to do with the Pentagon and the NWO?

Location hidden

#242166 Oct 14, 2012
My direct bloodlines 6th cousin MeGee ( later spelled McGee) statue is in San Antonio Texas.

James McGee who died in the Alamo.

This pains me but at the same time emboldens me to present this research.

Now Naysayers.

Answer the previously posted questions..

If lucid...I will recind from further commentary.

for a spell at least.

Location hidden

#242167 Oct 14, 2012
Night Stallker wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean cognitive dissonance causing them to get jiggy widdit?
lol

yeah

they lost their foundation on which they base their reality upon.

hold a candle in a pitch dark room for those in there who have not seen light for a spell.

you must cradle the candle betwen the palms of your hand and there open slowly your cupped hands to allow just a little light at a time.

otherwise you blind them..and they repell.

Location hidden

#242168 Oct 14, 2012
LMAO

here me go blowing my horn LOL!

Delaware Historical Library

written by Clyde McGee is the family book almost 3 inches thick

my kinfolk McGees are all in Georgetown Delaware and in Clyde's McGee Book you will find James McGee and from there his statue in San Antonio Texas.

lol...

now back to point.

911 was not carried out by a bunch of cave dwellers with beards LOL

hiding in Afganistatn.

Why the frick did the US Military go beat the be-jeezus out of Iraq? They had ZERO Al Quieda connections.

Tony Blair lied.

Bush the drunk lied.

and alsmost a million innocent Iraqi people died.

oh .. that Dutch Petroleum Oil contract. I see.

The Troop surge into Iraq served nothing to quell dischord. After that oil contract with Shell was signed they just started passing out money to conscipt the local malitias.

It was used this surge as a stageing area to lauch in leap frog to Afganistan.

Location hidden

#242169 Oct 14, 2012
Now the questions I posted I must give credit to far better thinkers of this than myslef.

I'm an occultist.

Those questions stem from an article by a researher who posted them on ...

Globalreasearch.com

you only believe the official story because...etc.

and I completely agree with his questions.

Location hidden

#242170 Oct 14, 2012

Location hidden

#242171 Oct 14, 2012
lol

it is not dot com rather dot ca

hahahhahahahha

duh

http://www.globalresearch.ca/
Night Stallker

Winchester, KY

#242172 Oct 14, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
Now the questions I posted I must give credit to far better thinkers of this than myslef.
I'm an occultist.
Those questions stem from an article by a researher who posted them on ...
Globalreasearch.com
you only believe the official story because...etc.
and I completely agree with his questions.
I have read many of the articles from that site. Good insight, credible, and truthful...what you posted earlier sounded familiar, now I know why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 1 min Neville Thompson 1,100
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min truth 979,456
London TV viewers fixed on trump Inaugural process 12 min truth 4
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min truth 92,711
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 46 min truth 667,938
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Sky Writer 31 183,628
Everyone is a fool 2 hr Truthiness 4
More from around the web