|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Dr Order ZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
they can probably use CF/ZPE to power the grid and there would be no need for oil and fossil fuels. Since it is an infinite amount of energy, it would be hard for the powers that be to continue to charge for it. You know that is not a privilege they are willing to give up.
If you continued to get your power from the grid they could still charge you for what you used. Whose business is it where they get it from? The trick is to have your own home device that simply powers everything down to refilling your car. That they can only sell you once I think. Unless they make it so expensive that you can't buy it all at once like your home.
For me the jury is still out on every theory of 9/11 though I am leaning towards a small nuke about 70 meters under the lowest level of the towers and bldg. 7. DEW is interesting and provocative, but I still don't understand how to harness the potential power of a hurricane and knock down three buildings with the required precision. And I do not understand Tesla technology. I just know that "if they could, they would" for whatever reason resides in their little pea brains.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

very easy wrote:
<quoted text>
satellites and space stations abound in space, most of which the public knows nothing about. I've always wondered why they kept launching space shuttles out into space, now I think I know why.
You got HAARP on the ground, satellites and more in low earth orbit,
hurricane Erin in the Atlantic. Now how does Tesla technology tie all this together to pinpoint a building in New York and cause what we saw on videos and on the TV on 9/11? Where's the DEW?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good un huh eh !
Dr Order ZZ

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
If you continued to get your power from the grid they could still charge you for what you used. Whose business is it where they get it from? The trick is to have your own home device that simply powers everything down to refilling your car. That they can only sell you once I think. Unless they make it so expensive that you can't buy it all at once like your home.
For me the jury is still out on every theory of 9/11 though I am leaning towards a small nuke about 70 meters under the lowest level of the towers and bldg. 7. DEW is interesting and provocative, but I still don't understand how to harness the potential power of a hurricane and knock down three buildings with the required precision. And I do not understand Tesla technology. I just know that "if they could, they would" for whatever reason resides in their little pea brains.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One
I just find it very odd there was no mention of such a big hurricane that day that was headed straight for the east coast which then took a sudden unexpected right angle turn.
I don't know Tesla technology that well either but I also find it odd that perhaps the greatest inventor of our time is hardly even mentioned in our high school or college textbooks. The conspiracy lies in the silence and this is what we see when it comes to discussion about holograms and DEW.
The reason no one understands this stuff is because it is never taught in schools and only a very few know of it and we will never know how they have harnessed this zero point energy because we're not supposed to know. Just know that if they could they would...and they probably already did.
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Dr Order ZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
Zero point energy refers to infinite energy which surrounds us, for instance, in the electromagnetic field of the earth and the harnessing of this yet undisclosed technology is what powers DEW. According to Dr. Judy Wood, Hurricane Erin that was in the Atlantic Ocean on 9/11 was a manifestation of that ZPE or itself could have been the energy source for the DEW by exerting field effects. It is strange that there was no mention of the Hurricane Erin in the weather reports that day even though it was a very large hurricane almost the size of Katrina and it took a surprising right angle turn right before it would have hit New York City. I believe they have the technology with HAARP to be able to control the weather and I think they use this same technology of Tesla to supply the energy for DEW.
Uhhh....yeah..........
Dr Order ZZ

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
You got HAARP on the ground, satellites and more in low earth orbit,
hurricane Erin in the Atlantic. Now how does Tesla technology tie all this together to pinpoint a building in New York and cause what we saw on videos and on the TV on 9/11? Where's the DEW?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good un huh eh !
The infrastructure and the technology to carry this out is certainly there. The how and where I leave up to the imagination of the scientists.
Ground based HAARP powered through fossil fuels is capable of transmitting an enormous amount of energy into the ionosphere and once there satellites can tap into ZPE or even the magnetic field created by the vortex of Hurricane Erin and magnify and focus that energy to the desired target. That's a possible scenario using an educated guess based on my knowledge of science and physics but I'm sure there are other possibilities. Are you asking me how it could be possible or are you doubting that it is possible? If the latter, on what scientific background are you basing that doubt?
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One
Why 70 meters?

Why would a Californian use "meters" anyway?

Eh?
Yet has Truth

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh....yeah..........
good answer
(as you stare at your computer screen with a dumbfounded look)
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Dr Space Cadet ZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
I just find it very odd there was no mention of such a big hurricane that day that was headed straight for the east coast which then took a sudden unexpected right angle turn.
I don't know Tesla technology that well either but I also find it odd that perhaps the greatest inventor of our time is hardly even mentioned in our high school or college textbooks. The conspiracy lies in the silence and this is what we see when it comes to discussion about holograms and DEW.
The reason no one understands this stuff is because it is never taught in schools and only a very few know of it and we will never know how they have harnessed this zero point energy because we're not supposed to know. Just know that if they could they would...and they probably already did.
"In Nintendo's Star Fox series, there are mentions of a 'G-Diffusion' system. The so-called 'G-diffusion' is an experimental power system used in the game's starfighters that reduces gravity forces on the pilot and provides a respectable power source for shields and propulsion, using advanced Zero-point energy technology."

It's in a video game so it must be true!

Got any perpetual motion machines for sale?
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Yet has Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
good answer
(as you stare at your computer screen with a dumbfounded look)
You're full of DEW DEW, Smith.
Yet has Truth

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
"In Nintendo's Star Fox series, there are mentions of a 'G-Diffusion' system. The so-called 'G-diffusion' is an experimental power system used in the game's starfighters that reduces gravity forces on the pilot and provides a respectable power source for shields and propulsion, using advanced Zero-point energy technology."
It's in a video game so it must be true!
Got any perpetual motion machines for sale?
so you like playing video games eh?
Smith

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm full of DEW DEW, Smith.
take a laxative
Smith

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Why 70 meters?
Why would a Californian use "meters" anyway?
Eh?
Why does a Pennsyldick say eh? Are you mocking Pork?
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does a Pennsyldick say eh? Are you mocking Pork?
Is Minnie KY near Mickey KY?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Dr Order ZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
The infrastructure and the technology to carry this out is certainly there. The how and where I leave up to the imagination of the scientists.
Ground based HAARP powered through fossil fuels is capable of transmitting an enormous amount of energy into the ionosphere and once there satellites can tap into ZPE or even the magnetic field created by the vortex of Hurricane Erin and magnify and focus that energy to the desired target. That's a possible scenario using an educated guess based on my knowledge of science and physics but I'm sure there are other possibilities. Are you asking me how it could be possible or are you doubting that it is possible? If the latter, on what scientific background are you basing that doubt?
OK so HAARP supplies the energy into the ionosphere, satellites tap into it there, and direct it where ever they want and poof there goes WTC 1 2 and 7. I'm not doubting that it is possible I just didn't understand where the enormous amounts of energy came from. I do know Tesla was into stuff we can not even imagine. That's a good answer for where the energy comes from. Now harnessing the "magnetic" effects of a hurricane, that's a different beast. Although I just read that steel belted radial tires rolling along the highway can generate magnetic fields that can give you cancer. We didn't evolve into human form with man made RF and magnetic radiation all around. Electrification is the cause of much of the "diseases of civilization". So for me DEW is back in the game. Who'd a thunk?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One huh eh !
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Dr Order ZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
"magnetic field created by the vortex of Hurricane Erin " = nuts
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK so HAARP supplies the energy into the ionosphere, satellites tap into it there, and direct it where ever they want and poof there goes WTC 1 2 and 7. I'm not doubting that it is possible I just didn't understand where the enormous amounts of energy came from. I do know Tesla was into stuff we can not even imagine. That's a good answer for where the energy comes from. Now harnessing the "magnetic" effects of a hurricane, that's a different beast. Although I just read that steel belted radial tires rolling along the highway can generate magnetic fields that can give you cancer. We didn't evolve into human form with man made RF and magnetic radiation all around. Electrification is the cause of much of the "diseases of civilization". So for me DEW is back in the game. Who'd a thunk?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One huh eh !
"Although I just read that steel belted radial tires rolling along the highway can generate magnetic fields that can give you cancer. "

Where did you read that?'Nutter's Gazette'?

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Judged:

Funny that you are so obsessed with a guy who hasn't post in over two years !?!?!!??!? he must have done a number on you LoL
Tripple Sevens Beeiotch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, what ever happened to that pilot/engineer/inventor/philan thropist/walker on water/healer of the sick and blind,but still had time to post on Topix everyday all day, Tomk52, that claimed to be working on this great super secret invention that was going to revolutionize and change the world? Didn't you say you had "invested" in his great company noone had ever heard about? How'd that pan out, Mr. Wall Street executive? Whatever happened to Honest G?
Tripple Sevens Beeiotch

Monroe, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

RADEKT wrote:
Funny that you are so obsessed with a guy who hasn't post in over two years !?!?!!??!? he must have done a number on you LoL
<quoted text>
Funny, you won't answer a simple question when asked. Maybe he did a number on you. What happened with THAT COMPANY NOONE HAS EVER HEARD OF THAT YOU CLAIMED TO HAVE OWNED STOCK IN? Now man up, stop running and avoiding the question. Or do I need to pull your quote where you told someone that you "owned stock" in his 'company'. Or was that all just BS?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Is it worth reading the last 20 or so pages just to find out all the twoof cult has done is recycle the same old stupid debunked crap they always spew?

No.

Truckdriversand7/11clerksfor91 1twoofyness.com is hired from the neck down, there's nothing new and never will be from these clowns.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Like my high school machine-shop teacher used to say "piggy boy you're just a pimple on the prick of progress."
If you don't like it Shut The Fook Up.(or not)
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's a Good One huh eh !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 224,701 - 224,720 of256,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

384 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
I Like Big Butts 2 min Sir Mixalot 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min Chess 532,265
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min The profit I say yeah 719,920
38pc of Americans doubt Barack Obama was born i... 5 min caesar- 13
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 6 min Life is Precious 221,372
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 12 min Buck Crick 223,980
Any gay High school girls in Costa Mesa? 13 min Melanie Tribtastic 1
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 50 min shyam 4,447
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr RATTYslayer 114,939
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 hr UidiotRaceMakeWorldPeace1 172,192
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••