Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

54,468 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

rider

Ishpeming, MI

#241674 Oct 10, 2012
Former FBI Chief exposes CIA and FBI crimes - Ted Gunderson - 2002 http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
rider

Ishpeming, MI

#241675 Oct 10, 2012
Former FBI Chief exposes CIA and FBI crimes - Ted Gunderson - 2002

► 45:12► 45:12 www.youtube.com/watch...
Jun 11, 2011 - 45 min - Uploaded by freedomlawschool
Former Los Angeles FBI chief, will expose the dastardly crimes and cover-ups of the CIA, FBI and the U.S ...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#241676 Oct 10, 2012
rider wrote:
Former FBI Chief exposes CIA and FBI crimes - Ted Gunderson - 2002 http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Cartman: So now, the inevitable question: if terrorists didn't cause 9/11, who did?(begins to use his fingers to show the numbers as he says them) Remember that there are in fact two towers. Two minus one is one; one one - 11; two minus one is one; one one, and there are nine members on Silverstein's board of directors. That's nine-one-one. Nine-eleven. And take 2 - 1 + 9/11 and you get 12, which leads us all to the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks.(click. Kyle now appears superimposed on the 9/11 picture already onscreen) Kyle!

Kyle: Me??

Cartman: Twelve contains the numbers one and two, just like the toilet yesterday where somebody went number two instead of number one! And one and two with 911 and you get 914! Drop the 4 and it's 91! Exactly the score Kyle got on his spelling test twelve days after 9/11! Who has the most to gain from 9/11?! Kyle! Who was nowhere to be found the morning the towers fell?! Kyle! Who dropped the deuce in the urinal?! Kyle! But probably the most damning of all is the evidence seen in this photo of Tower 2!(clicks, and another shot of the Twin Towers is shown) When I zoomed in I saw what first appeared to be a blur,(zooms in on the picture, which just becomes pixilated) but when I computer-enhanced it,(the pixilation disappears as the picture sharpens - it's a drawing of an evil Kyle with a large, sharp knife in his right hand) You almost got away with it, you sneaky butt hole.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#241677 Oct 10, 2012
rider wrote:
Former FBI Chief exposes CIA and FBI crimes - Ted Gunderson - 2002
► 45:12► 45:12 www.youtube.com/watch...
Jun 11, 2011 - 45 min - Uploaded by freedomlawschool
Former Los Angeles FBI chief, will expose the dastardly crimes and cover-ups of the CIA, FBI and the U.S ...
Camans 9/11 Song

Cartman:(Singing) Is it wrong for me to ask questions? Is it wrong to seek the truth? I can't just blindly accept their version. I can't face my logic on proof. Almost all the evidence points one way, but I'm not Charlie Sheen in "Glorious Devan." I need to know what really happened on 9/11, 11, 11, 11, 11. What really happened, on 9/11? Of course, it's so obvious. How did we not see it before?

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#241678 Oct 10, 2012
The last years of Ted Gunderson's life were spent warning people of what he called Chemtrails and of planetwide Satanic and New World Order conspiracies. Gunderson had identified military bases he said were responsible for dumping unidentified poisons around the world from unmarked aircraft which he indicated killed wildlife and perhaps even humans. Gunderson spent years speaking on this and has made a number of videos. He also claimed, at a 1995 conference in Dallas, that a "slave auction" in which children were sold to men in turbans had been held in Las Vegas, and that four thousand ritual human sacrifices are performed in New York City every year ...... CUCKOO !!!!!!!!!!
rider wrote:
Former FBI Chief exposes CIA and FBI crimes - Ted Gunderson - 2002
► 45:12► 45:12 www.youtube.com/watch...
Jun 11, 2011 - 45 min - Uploaded by freedomlawschool
Former Los Angeles FBI chief, will expose the dastardly crimes and cover-ups of the CIA, FBI and the U.S ...

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#241679 Oct 10, 2012
rider wrote:
Former FBI Chief exposes CIA and FBI crimes - Ted Gunderson - 2002
Oh yeah. He was the freak who said that four thousand ritual human sacrifices are performed in New York City every year.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#241680 Oct 10, 2012
Former Sen. Bob Graham Urges Obama to Reopen Investigation Into Saudi Role in 9/11 Attacks



Loose Change Documentary

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#241681 Oct 10, 2012
9/11: Bush Sr. Had Breakfast With Bin Laden's Brother

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#241682 Oct 10, 2012
9/11: Pentagon & WTC 7 - Follow the MONEY!

Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#241683 Oct 10, 2012
dong rider wrote:
Former FBI Chief exposes CIA and FBI crimes - Ted Gunderson - 2002 http://www.youtube.com/watch ...
Detail counts: Gunderson was only in charge of a series of city offices, not the entire FBI.

He also tarnished his reputation with outlandish claims of conspiracies. He was probably still pizzed at being passed over to run the FBI.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#241684 Oct 10, 2012
StellarKnut wrote:
9/11: Bush Sr. Had Breakfast With Bin Laden's Brother
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pgmwSDxaTVYXX
So what? The Bin Ladens were and are a prominent family in Saudi Arabia. Osama was an OUTCAST.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#241685 Oct 10, 2012
WOW, they were both at a share holders meeting for the Carlyle Group ..... NOW THAT'S A CONSPIRACY !!!!!!!
StellarKnight wrote:
9/11: Bush Sr. Had Breakfast With Bin Laden's Brother
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pgmwSDxaTVYXX
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#241686 Oct 10, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yeah. He was the freak who said that four thousand ritual human sacrifices are performed in New York City every year.
Where are the planes from?



Where am I from?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#241687 Oct 10, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
The last years of Ted Gunderson's life were spent warning people of what he called Chemtrails and of planetwide Satanic and New World Order conspiracies. Gunderson had identified military bases he said were responsible for dumping unidentified poisons around the world from unmarked aircraft which he indicated killed wildlife and perhaps even humans. Gunderson spent years speaking on this and has made a number of videos. He also claimed, at a 1995 conference in Dallas, that a "slave auction" in which children were sold to men in turbans had been held in Las Vegas, and that four thousand ritual human sacrifices are performed in New York City every year ...... CUCKOO !!!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
"Your women- sell them to me."
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#241688 Oct 10, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
WOW, they were both at a share holders meeting for the Carlyle Group ..... NOW THAT'S A CONSPIRACY !!!!!!!
<quoted text>
A Freemason front organization, of course. What are the chances?
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#241689 Oct 10, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
9/11: Bush Sr. Had Breakfast With Bin Laden's Brother
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =pgmwSDxaTVYXX
Jimbo: He's right! The turd could've been put in there to cover up 9/11!

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#241691 Oct 10, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So what? The Bin Ladens were and are a prominent family in Saudi Arabia. Osama was an OUTCAST.
Nice cover story
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#241692 Oct 10, 2012
StellarKnight wrote:
9/11: Pentagon & WTC 7 - Follow the MONEY!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =iGqjzFQvfdIXX
Kyle: Anybody who thinks 9/11 was a conspiracy is a retard.

Cartman: Oh, really? Well, did you know that over one-fourth of people in America think that 9/11 was a conspiracy? Are you saying that one-fourth of Americans are retards?

Kyle: Yes, I'm saying one-fourth of Americans are retards.

Stan: Yeah, at least one-fourth.

Kyle Lets take a test sample.(to Cartman) Theres 4 of us, you're a retard, and that's one-fourth.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

#241693 Oct 10, 2012
rider wrote:
Former FBI Chief exposes CIA and FBI crimes - Ted Gunderson - 2002

&#9658; 45:12&#9658; 45:12 www.youtube.com/watch...
Jun 11, 2011 - 45 min - Uploaded by freedomlawschool
Former Los Angeles FBI chief, will expose the dastardly crimes and cover-ups of the CIA, FBI and the U.S ...
Wow, nearly an hour of unsupported back slapping by a guy who retired in the 70's and makes outlandish claims of satanists and illuminate.

You'd think he of all people would understand the importance of evidence in lending credibility to what he claims...but he presents nothing aside from the typical twoofer drivel.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#241694 Oct 10, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Cartman: So now, the inevitable question: if terrorists didn't cause 9/11, who did?(begins to use his fingers to show the numbers as he says them) Remember that there are in fact two towers. Two minus one is one; one one - 11; two minus one is one; one one, and there are nine members on Silverstein's board of directors. That's nine-one-one. Nine-eleven. And take 2 - 1 + 9/11 and you get 12, which leads us all to the mastermind of the 9/11 attacks.(click. Kyle now appears superimposed on the 9/11 picture already onscreen) Kyle!
Kyle: Me??
Cartman: Twelve contains the numbers one and two, just like the toilet yesterday where somebody went number two instead of number one! And one and two with 911 and you get 914! Drop the 4 and it's 91! Exactly the score Kyle got on his spelling test twelve days after 9/11! Who has the most to gain from 9/11?! Kyle! Who was nowhere to be found the morning the towers fell?! Kyle! Who dropped the deuce in the urinal?! Kyle! But probably the most damning of all is the evidence seen in this photo of Tower 2!(clicks, and another shot of the Twin Towers is shown) When I zoomed in I saw what first appeared to be a blur,(zooms in on the picture, which just becomes pixilated) but when I computer-enhanced it,(the pixilation disappears as the picture sharpens - it's a drawing of an evil Kyle with a large, sharp knife in his right hand) You almost got away with it, you sneaky butt hole.
Of course!!! How could we be so blinded by the govie story!!???

And the 'smoking turd': "... just like the toilet yesterday where somebody went number two instead of number one!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Doctor REALITY is: 5 min Brother of the Be... 15
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 5 min UnderstandPeople 443
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Justise League 854,272
"Hey!!!! Do you think I have an ODD-SHAPED HEAD... 11 min Brother of the Be... 20
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 19 min marge 596,039
Amazon Gift Card Generator - WORKING (May '13) 36 min frankie 11
Delhi me koi randi hai to wechat pe msz kar muj... (Oct '13) 39 min rohit xxx 20
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 55 min ChristineM 444,197
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr Kaitlin the Wolf ... 847
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 3 hr DebraE 100,733
More from around the web