Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Click on an option to vote

• yes
  • no
  • well, im not sure
Judy Wood

Lincoln, NE

#241515 Oct 9, 2012
OH Man, That is total crazy talk even to me.
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK so HAARP supplies the energy into the ionosphere, satellites tap into it there, and direct it where ever they want and poof there goes WTC 1 2 and 7. I'm not doubting that it is possible I just didn't understand where the enormous amounts of energy came from. I do know Tesla was into stuff we can not even imagine. That's a good answer for where the energy comes from. Now harnessing the "magnetic" effects of a hurricane, that's a different beast. Although I just read that steel belted radial tires rolling along the highway can generate magnetic fields that can give you cancer. We didn't evolve into human form with man made RF and magnetic radiation all around. Electrification is the cause of much of the "diseases of civilization". So for me DEW is back in the game. Who'd a thunk?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One huh eh !
On the below, Call me crazy,(everyone does) But if you can't imagine it how can you possibly know that Tesla was "into" it.
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know Tesla was into stuff we can not even imagine.
Judy Wood

Lincoln, NE

#241516 Oct 9, 2012
Here I am giving a lecture on that very issue!

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The problem I have heard some people, even retired jumbo pilots, speak about with regard to DEW is where does the enormous amounts of energy come from to power the DEW.
A Boeing 747 in no distress can fly just fine on three engines. At least one or more of those 4 engines can be rigged up to produce energy which can power the DEW lasers and related technology. An E-4B is always a 747 with 4 engines, like Air Force One.
Say the Truth

San Anselmo, CA

#241517 Oct 9, 2012
Shut up and go back to bed. I'm sick and tired of you impersonating me any old time you want to. I'm the real Say the Truth and you can't change that.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#241518 Oct 9, 2012
the cardiac catheter that Tom developed for the ablation process has become the standard in the field. His catheter has sized hundreds of thousands of lives. By the way the worldwide cardiac catheter market is projected to grow to US$ 1.9 bn by 2013. And yes I do own stock in that medical company
Tripple Sevens Beeiotch wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, you won't answer a simple question when asked. Maybe he did a number on you. What happened with THAT COMPANY NOONE HAS EVER HEARD OF THAT YOU CLAIMED TO HAVE OWNED STOCK IN? Now man up, stop running and avoiding the question. Or do I need to pull your quote where you told someone that you "owned stock" in his 'company'. Or was that all just BS?
Good God

Chico, CA

#241519 Oct 9, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Same way you knock 10 pins down with one bowling ball.
As the North Tower collapsed on September 11, 2001, heavy debris hit 7 World Trade Center, damaging the south face of the building[30] and starting fires that continued to burn throughout the afternoon.[9] The collapse also caused damage to the southwest corner between Floors 7 and 17 and on the south face between Floor 44 and the roof; other possible structural damage included a large vertical gash near the center of the south face between Floors 24 and 41.[9] The building was equipped with a sprinkler system, but had many single-point vulnerabilities for failure: the sprinkler system required manual initiation of the electrical fire pumps, rather than being a fully automatic system; the floor-level controls had a single connection to the sprinkler water riser; and the sprinkler system required some power for the fire pump to deliver water. Also, water pressure was low, with little or no water to feed sprinklers.[31][32]
I didn't say knock down or topple over as bowling pins do,you ridiculous idiot.I said FLATTEN.Try to keep up MORON. GFY

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#241520 Oct 9, 2012
high school was the high point of your life wasn't it
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Like my high school machine-shop teacher used to say "piggy boy you're just a pimple on the prick of progress."
If you don't like it Shut The Fook Up.(or not)
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's a Good One huh eh !
Judy Wood

Lincoln, NE

#241521 Oct 9, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Like my high school machine-shop teacher used to say "piggy boy you're just a pimple on the prick of progress."
Then came the Sandusky treatment.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#241522 Oct 9, 2012
Say the Twoof wrote:
Shut up and go back to bed. I'm sick and tired of you impersonating me any old time you want to. I'm the real Say the Twoof and you can't change that.
Funny how "you" and Dr Zordope are always on at the same time. Just a coinkidink.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#241523 Oct 9, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Where is the piledriver?
It turned to dust like piggy boy's claims that the allegedly hijacked plane’s titanium engine parts turned to dust when the WTC towers exploded, so they could not be identified by serial numbers.
Not much of a load now, but certainly dynamic floating on the breeze.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One Huh eh !
How much does a 15-ton press weigh?
Judy Wood

Lincoln, NE

#241524 Oct 9, 2012
Good God wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say knock down or topple over as bowling pins do,you ridiculous idiot.I said FLATTEN.Try to keep up MORON. GFY
Yea, That happens when other things fall on them and they collapse, but hey, I go with space beams anyways, because that gives the Judy Wood!
Good God

Chico, CA

#241525 Oct 9, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, genius. The space beams and such were the fantasy of one of your idiot truther creeps. BTW, was the 'government' watching as you ate your Cheerios this morning?
Moreover, your stupidly rhetorical question indicates your lack of education and depth, but I'm sure you'll keep it up, dullard.
But shitforbrains YOU are the only one going on and on about spacebeams,DEMANDING someone explain them to you. If you want to know something GO RESEARCH it. Quit demanding and whining that everyone else do your work for you. What a fckin spoiled brat you are. Or you could just shut the fck up and keep sucking off your cell block.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#241526 Oct 9, 2012
Twoofers Motto wrote:
By way if defecation, thye shall create evidence.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 09

Heaven

#241527 Oct 9, 2012
Good God wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say knock down or topple over as bowling pins do,you ridiculous idiot.I said FLATTEN.Try to keep up MORON. GFY
I am good and sorry about the Special Olympics slot, I could foresee a shortage in contestants when I made you.
Good God

Chico, CA

#241528 Oct 9, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
the cardiac catheter that Tom developed for the ablation process has become the standard in the field. His catheter has sized hundreds of thousands of lives. By the way the worldwide cardiac catheter market is projected to grow to US$ 1.9 bn by 2013. And yes I do own stock in that medical company
<quoted text>
Catheter ablation (ab-LA-shun) is a medical procedure used to treat some types of arrhythmia (ah-RITH-me-ah). An arrhythmia is a problem with the rate or rhythm of the heartbeat.

During catheter ablation, a series of catheters (thin, flexible wires) are put into a blood vessel in your arm, groin (upper thigh), or neck. The wires are guided into your heart through the blood vessel.

A special machine sends energy to your heart through one of the catheters. The energy destroys small areas of heart tissue where abnormal heartbeats may cause an arrhythmia to start.

Catheter ablation often involves radiofrequency (RF) energy. This type of energy uses radio waves to produce heat that destroys the heart tissue. Studies have shown that RF energy works well and is safe.

I thought you dicks said Rf waves don't exist.
RETARDS
Good God

Chico, CA

#241529 Oct 9, 2012
Judy Wood wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, That happens when other things fall on them and they collapse, but hey, I go with space beams anyways, because that gives the Judy Wood!
You need to make up your mind asstax sockie #87489756975957. I didn't say collapse I said FLATTEN.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#241530 Oct 9, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
4" lightweight concrete slabs pulverized in the crush of millions of tons of debris while under a massive dynamic load.
How unusual...to a truck driver.
In Twooferdumb, concrete falling almost 1000 feet must remain intact.
Good God

Chico, CA

#241531 Oct 9, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
How much does a 15-ton press weigh?
About half as much as your hemorrhoid riddled ass.
Say the Truth

Eatontown, NJ

#241532 Oct 9, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>More likely though is that you're just a gullible racist who hates seeing a black man in the White House...ya know, since there's no doubt that he's an American and all.
Obama's American, but he hates the IDEA of America.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

#241533 Oct 9, 2012
Shine on twoof, shine on!

Twoof: "Are you your own worst enemy?

Join us, join twoof!"

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

#241534 Oct 9, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>high school was the high point of your life wasn't it
Yet he attended only as a janitor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Buck Crick 738,602
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 5 min JuDeLeTe15mins 118,211
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Truth 542,038
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min CunningLinguist 227,376
I want to watch my wife flirt and get picked up... (Aug '12) 26 min Bennjy 43
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 29 min Lyndi 173,638
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr feces for jesus 95,417
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Epiphany2 600,985
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••