yes

no

well, im not sure

Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#241508 Oct 8, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK so HAARP supplies the energy into the ionosphere, satellites tap into it there, and direct it where ever they want and poof there goes WTC 1 2 and 7. I'm not doubting that it is possible I just didn't understand where the enormous amounts of energy came from. I do know Tesla was into stuff we can not even imagine. That's a good answer for where the energy comes from. Now harnessing the "magnetic" effects of a hurricane, that's a different beast. Although I just read that steel belted radial tires rolling along the highway can generate magnetic fields that can give you cancer. We didn't evolve into human form with man made RF and magnetic radiation all around. Electrification is the cause of much of the "diseases of civilization". So for me DEW is back in the game. Who'd a thunk?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One huh eh !
"Although I just read that steel belted radial tires rolling along the highway can generate magnetic fields that can give you cancer. "

Where did you read that?'Nutter's Gazette'?

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#241509 Oct 9, 2012
Funny that you are so obsessed with a guy who hasn't post in over two years !?!?!!??!? he must have done a number on you LoL
Tripple Sevens Beeiotch wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, what ever happened to that pilot/engineer/inventor/philan thropist/walker on water/healer of the sick and blind,but still had time to post on Topix everyday all day, Tomk52, that claimed to be working on this great super secret invention that was going to revolutionize and change the world? Didn't you say you had "invested" in his great company noone had ever heard about? How'd that pan out, Mr. Wall Street executive? Whatever happened to Honest G?
Tripple Sevens Beeiotch

Monroe, LA

#241510 Oct 9, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
Funny that you are so obsessed with a guy who hasn't post in over two years !?!?!!??!? he must have done a number on you LoL
<quoted text>
Funny, you won't answer a simple question when asked. Maybe he did a number on you. What happened with THAT COMPANY NOONE HAS EVER HEARD OF THAT YOU CLAIMED TO HAVE OWNED STOCK IN? Now man up, stop running and avoiding the question. Or do I need to pull your quote where you told someone that you "owned stock" in his 'company'. Or was that all just BS?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Didsbury, Canada

#241511 Oct 9, 2012
Is it worth reading the last 20 or so pages just to find out all the twoof cult has done is recycle the same old stupid debunked crap they always spew?

No.

Truckdriversand7/11clerksfor91 1twoofyness.com is hired from the neck down, there's nothing new and never will be from these clowns.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#241512 Oct 9, 2012
Like my high school machine-shop teacher used to say "piggy boy you're just a pimple on the prick of progress."
If you don't like it Shut The Fook Up.(or not)
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's a Good One huh eh !
Judy Wood

Mount Vernon, KY

#241513 Oct 9, 2012
Yea, But I'm pull your hair our and scream at buss stops bonkers.
Dr Order ZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
According to Dr. Judy Wood, Hurricane Erin that was in the Atlantic Ocean on 9/11 was a manifestation of that ZPE or itself could have been the energy source for the DEW by exerting field effects. It is strange that there was no mention of the Hurricane Erin in the weather reports that day even though it was a very large hurricane almost the size of Katrina and it took a surprising right angle turn right before it would have hit New York City. I believe they have the technology with HAARP to be able to control the weather and I think they use this same technology of Tesla to supply the energy for DEW.
Say the Truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#241514 Oct 9, 2012
<quoted text>
Funny, you won't answer a simple question when asked. Maybe he did a number on you. What happened with THAT COMPANY NOONE HAS EVER HEARD OF THAT YOU CLAIMED TO HAVE OWNED STOCK IN? Now man up, stop running and avoiding the question. Or do I need to pull your quote where you told someone that you "owned stock" in his 'company'. Or was that all just BS?
Bigger question is: who are you, Socky?
Judy Wood

Mount Vernon, KY

#241515 Oct 9, 2012
OH Man, That is total crazy talk even to me.
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
OK so HAARP supplies the energy into the ionosphere, satellites tap into it there, and direct it where ever they want and poof there goes WTC 1 2 and 7. I'm not doubting that it is possible I just didn't understand where the enormous amounts of energy came from. I do know Tesla was into stuff we can not even imagine. That's a good answer for where the energy comes from. Now harnessing the "magnetic" effects of a hurricane, that's a different beast. Although I just read that steel belted radial tires rolling along the highway can generate magnetic fields that can give you cancer. We didn't evolve into human form with man made RF and magnetic radiation all around. Electrification is the cause of much of the "diseases of civilization". So for me DEW is back in the game. Who'd a thunk?
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One huh eh !
On the below, Call me crazy,(everyone does) But if you can't imagine it how can you possibly know that Tesla was "into" it.
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know Tesla was into stuff we can not even imagine.
Judy Wood

Mount Vernon, KY

#241516 Oct 9, 2012
Here I am giving a lecture on that very issue!

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
The problem I have heard some people, even retired jumbo pilots, speak about with regard to DEW is where does the enormous amounts of energy come from to power the DEW.
A Boeing 747 in no distress can fly just fine on three engines. At least one or more of those 4 engines can be rigged up to produce energy which can power the DEW lasers and related technology. An E-4B is always a 747 with 4 engines, like Air Force One.
Say the Truth

Corte Madera, CA

#241517 Oct 9, 2012
Shut up and go back to bed. I'm sick and tired of you impersonating me any old time you want to. I'm the real Say the Truth and you can't change that.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#241518 Oct 9, 2012
the cardiac catheter that Tom developed for the ablation process has become the standard in the field. His catheter has sized hundreds of thousands of lives. By the way the worldwide cardiac catheter market is projected to grow to US$ 1.9 bn by 2013. And yes I do own stock in that medical company
<quoted text>
Good God

Redding, CA

#241519 Oct 9, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Same way you knock 10 pins down with one bowling ball.
As the North Tower collapsed on September 11, 2001, heavy debris hit 7 World Trade Center, damaging the south face of the building[30] and starting fires that continued to burn throughout the afternoon.[9] The collapse also caused damage to the southwest corner between Floors 7 and 17 and on the south face between Floor 44 and the roof; other possible structural damage included a large vertical gash near the center of the south face between Floors 24 and 41.[9] The building was equipped with a sprinkler system, but had many single-point vulnerabilities for failure: the sprinkler system required manual initiation of the electrical fire pumps, rather than being a fully automatic system; the floor-level controls had a single connection to the sprinkler water riser; and the sprinkler system required some power for the fire pump to deliver water. Also, water pressure was low, with little or no water to feed sprinklers.[31][32]
I didn't say knock down or topple over as bowling pins do,you ridiculous idiot.I said FLATTEN.Try to keep up MORON. GFY

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#241520 Oct 9, 2012
high school was the high point of your life wasn't it
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Like my high school machine-shop teacher used to say "piggy boy you're just a pimple on the prick of progress."
If you don't like it Shut The Fook Up.(or not)
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's a Good One huh eh !
Judy Wood

Mount Vernon, KY

#241521 Oct 9, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Then came the Sandusky treatment.
Say the Truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#241522 Oct 9, 2012
Say the Twoof wrote:
Shut up and go back to bed. I'm sick and tired of you impersonating me any old time you want to. I'm the real Say the Twoof and you can't change that.
Funny how "you" and Dr Zordope are always on at the same time. Just a coinkidink.
Say the Truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#241523 Oct 9, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Where is the piledriver?
It turned to dust like piggy boy's claims that the allegedly hijacked plane’s titanium engine parts turned to dust when the WTC towers exploded, so they could not be identified by serial numbers.
Not much of a load now, but certainly dynamic floating on the breeze.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One Huh eh !
How much does a 15-ton press weigh?
Judy Wood

Mount Vernon, KY

#241524 Oct 9, 2012
Good God wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say knock down or topple over as bowling pins do,you ridiculous idiot.I said FLATTEN.Try to keep up MORON. GFY
Yea, That happens when other things fall on them and they collapse, but hey, I go with space beams anyways, because that gives the Judy Wood!
Good God

Redding, CA

#241525 Oct 9, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, genius. The space beams and such were the fantasy of one of your idiot truther creeps. BTW, was the 'government' watching as you ate your Cheerios this morning?
Moreover, your stupidly rhetorical question indicates your lack of education and depth, but I'm sure you'll keep it up, dullard.
But shitforbrains YOU are the only one going on and on about spacebeams,DEMANDING someone explain them to you. If you want to know something GO RESEARCH it. Quit demanding and whining that everyone else do your work for you. What a fckin spoiled brat you are. Or you could just shut the fck up and keep sucking off your cell block.
Say the Truth

Ann Arbor, MI

#241526 Oct 9, 2012
Twoofers Motto wrote:
By way if defecation, thye shall create evidence.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Sep 09

Heaven

#241527 Oct 9, 2012
Good God wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say knock down or topple over as bowling pins do,you ridiculous idiot.I said FLATTEN.Try to keep up MORON. GFY
I am good and sorry about the Special Olympics slot, I could foresee a shortage in contestants when I made you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 6 min Doctor Jekyl 71,050
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 11 min another viewer 974,826
Blacks need to be deported NOW! (Oct '10) 35 min Johnny 157
Leroy Willams and Mary 1 hr theyruthwillsetyo... 1
i need a man to get me pregnant no strings atta... (Dec '12) 2 hr Carlo 73
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 hr ImFree2Choose 3,044
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 2 hr Go Blue Forever 254
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 3 hr Johnny 5,053
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Michael 658,873
More from around the web