|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
Were you born stupid
Well shill, tell us how designs in an elevator shaft meet fire and smoke codes. What happens in an elevator shaft when a fire breaks out? How does an elevator shaft stop the spreading of smoke and fire.
Tell me 'nothing' now...
"Were you born stupid" .....No I left that to you, as a pension benefit from the family trust
By the way, it is nice having a pension to rely on even though that benefit comes thru a family trust plan...Do you have one yet?
Oh I forgot you and porkchops are certified intellects on this chat room and have no need for one......
Lmao......

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

What have you provided that says planes do not need to be positively identified by serial numbers of any parts when they are involved in a crash?
Until you do my statement still stands.
To date, no serial numbers of any parts recovered of any aircraft alleged to be involved in 9/11, have been identified back to the aircraft's records that are meticulously kept of each and every aircraft.
Prove it isn't so pig.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha aaah ah

that's A Funny One HUH eh!

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
.and let's face it loser, 757's don't go missing very often.
That's right they don't, unless those 757's are a part of a master plan involving them.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

So let me get this straight. When the elevator shafts are sealed and pressurized, pig says they can not go up or down.
Haaaaaay he said it! lol
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One eh !

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
So fontaine, why spend every waking hour here instead of searching for relevant experts to put your twoofs to the test?
Oh ya, because twoof=/=truth.
It's all about agenda.
Again, anyone who has any questions about the NIST reports, fires or flying the planes, please find relevant professionals in your area to discuss those questions.
Oh twoof, how you've failed!
Why go look when all the answers for any Q' I have, can be found on the net. What's your excuse for being here, except to spew sarcasms, name calling, denials and disinfo at all levels?
Y/w
"Again, anyone who has any questions about the NIST reports, fires or flying the planes, please find relevant professionals in your area to discuss those questions."
I/w..
And where would they get their answers from....hmmmmm NIST and the 911 report......imagine that
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

1. So, Reverse pressure, NOT AIRTIGHT
2. At 1.2 customers a day does one browser result in a roadside aluminum can hunt?
Timesten wrote:
elevator car in a draftsproof and weatherproof manner when stopping at a floor. After the car stops at a floor, a pressurized fluid medium is utilized to inflate the hollow body until it is pressed against the shaft wall.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, it is nice having a pension to rely on even though that benefit comes thru a family trust plan...Do you have one yet?
The Pension is the fund, you receive benefits, LMAO! I am sure it's huge at less than 2 customers a day, what are your benefits, a few shiny beads and a box of mac and cheese a year?

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Olds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Timesten wrote:
A sealing apparatus has inflatable hallow body portions extending around a car opening to close off the space between an elevator shaft wall and the car opening of an elevator car in a draftsproof and weatherproof manner when stopping at a floor. After the car stops at a floor, a pressurized fluid medium is utilized to inflate the hollow body until it is pressed against the shaft wall.
The hollow body of the sealing apparatus is ventilated to atmosphere or to a vacuum before the departure of the elevator car from the floor such that the hollow body retracts so as to assure the spacing which is necessary for the free travel of the elevator car in the shaft. The sealing apparatus is monitored for low and excess pressure conditions.
http://www.google.com/patents/US5085293
WTC Chief Electrical Design Engineer Calls for New 9/11 Investigation: An Exclusive Interview with Richard Humenn, P.E.E.
MB: In regards to the elevator shafts, it has been suggested that burning jet fuel travelled through them down to the lobby of the twin towers. Is this possible?
RH: That’s impossible – the volatility of airplane fuel is such that any flame would go up – there’s no way for the fuel to flow down, because it would have all burned up right where it was. When the plane penetrated the walls, there would have been an immediate updraft. Even smoke wouldn’t go down – it would go up and out where the exposed areas were – where the planes had hit.
MB: So all the damage in the lobby – evidence of bombs in the lobby and basement levels – you don’t see any way that came from the upper levels?
RH: No way – those had to be totally independent incidents.
MB: Knowing the buildings so well, do you think that a controlled demolition could have been set up without attracting the attention of building occupants?
RH: My only theory is that the only people who had 24/7 access to the elevator shafts was the elevator maintenance company.
They did a lot of their work after hours. They inspected rails and all the interiors of the shaft for safety reasons. A team of men working from an elevator that they control could have access from the top to all the interior columns from the inside. There’s no way there could have been access from the outside, because people would have noticed. But inside, at least two or three sides of each column were exposed and could be penetrated by a drill or something to insert some form of explosive [with a remote-controlled blasting cap].
http://www.ae911truth.org/en/news-section/41-...
Watch
Richard Humenn P.E.- WTC Chief Electrical Design Engineer
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
First the shills say the truthers have no credibility. Then when a credible person talks on the matter, they say "oh they are as goofy as the truthers"
There is no telling a shill the truth they have believed the lie way to long..
You don't understand a thing you read do you?

That doesn't support you or elevator boy moron.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

If the shaft isn't vented, the elevator can't move....go ask an engineer.

Hell, go ask a 5th grader who gets good marks in science!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
What have you provided that says planes do not need to be positively identified by serial numbers of any parts when they are involved in a crash?
Until you do my statement still stands.
To date, no serial numbers of any parts recovered of any aircraft alleged to be involved in 9/11, have been identified back to the aircraft's records that are meticulously kept of each and every aircraft.
Prove it isn't so pig.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha aaah ah
that's A Funny One HUH eh!
Agreed Dr.'Z'...
And there can be no doubt that each of the four planes which were allegedly hijacked on the morning 9/11 was posited as being a murder weapon, by the U.S. administration and the 9/11 Commission, yet there is absolutely nothing which firmly connects the four allegedly-hijacked planes to any of the 9/11 crash sites.
http://www.salem-news.com/articles/march18201...
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Well shill, tell us how designs in an elevator shaft meet fire and smoke codes. What happens in an elevator shaft when a fire breaks out? How does an elevator shaft stop the spreading of smoke and fire.
Ever see those signs, you know, the ones on Elevators that say "IN CASE OF FIRE USE THE STAIRS."?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Charlie Sheen wrote:
1. So, Reverse pressure, NOT AIRTIGHT
2. At 1.2 customers a day does one browser result in a roadside aluminum can hunt?
<quoted text>
Reverse this idiot, I'm not wasting any more time on your stupid. Go feed with Porklips.
Talking to these few govie shills is useless. Tell them the sun is hot and they will argue that it's not.
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TSBMT04...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

And if you think that there are no people in the US gov who would do a 911 scenario....think again...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...

Olds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Why go look when all the answers for any Q' I have, can be found on the net. What's your excuse for being here, except to spew sarcasms, name calling, denials and disinfo at all levels?
Y/w
"Again, anyone who has any questions about the NIST reports, fires or flying the planes, please find relevant professionals in your area to discuss those questions."
I/w..
And where would they get their answers from....hmmmmm NIST and the 911 report......imagine that
YTour questions are irrelevant dummy.

And honestly?

You think your government murdered over 3000 people by staging a terrorist attack and you won't visit a fire station or an engineer because I, me, won't answer every dumb question you through out????

Do you realize how childishly stupid that is vulgar-tommy?

And no you nutjob, an engineer doesn't get all their information from NIST...they get it during their years of post secondary education!

And a fire fighter knowing that fuel loads in a building cause fires isn't coming from the 911 commission report....it's because they're professionals and it's their job to know.

Good grief you're an insolent little man child fontaine!

Olds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever see those signs, you know, the ones on Elevators that say "IN CASE OF FIRE USE THE STAIRS."?
He has no knowledge base to understand what you're getting at and has no desire to learn.

Now that's just sad.

“Brevity is the soule of wit. ”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Slimesten wrote:
And if you think that there are no people in the US gov who would do a 911 scenario....think again...
https://sites.google.com/site/911whatyoumight...
How many people were behind this and knew about it, fool? Was it hundreds? Thousands?

Why not just forgo your endless bullshit and just say 'the Jews did it!'

It would save you time, racist slob.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Timesten wrote:
<quoted text>
Reverse this idiot, I'm not wasting any more time on your stupid. Go feed with Porklips.
/post194174
Translation, You will be back in a hour, after you help that single customer per day.

Olds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
So let me get this straight. When the elevator shafts are sealed and pressurized, pig says they can not go up or down.
Haaaaaay he said it! lol
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's A Good One eh !
No moron...ask anyone who's passed a science class...which obviously excludes you!

Olds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
How many people were behind this and knew about it, fool? Was it hundreds? Thousands?
Why not just forgo your endless bullshit and just say 'the Jews did it!'
It would save you time, racist slob.
Well since he thinks any and every relevant expert in the world a person could approach to ask questions thinks all their knowledge comes from NIST and the 911 commission, there's about 7+ billion of us in on it!

The only ones not in on it are him and elevator boy.

Now THAT'S funny!

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
A rabid dog is a genius next to a twoofer.
So why don't you use some of those millions from the family business and all your free time to do any real research vulgar-tommy?
You spend every waking hour here running multiple variations of your idiotic personality but can't afford bus fare to get to the nearest fire station for some real research?
Is the truth too scary?
One insult.

Three pointless, personally mocking questions.

Nice work Mr Hat.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>You don't understand a thing you read do you?
That doesn't support you or elevator boy moron.
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
If the shaft isn't vented, the elevator can't move....go ask an engineer.
Hell, go ask a 5th grader who gets good marks in science!
And what happens in the shafts in case of fire mr pig for brains?...
What happens to the air flow, that pressurizes the shaft?
Gee it stops...... amazing huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 224,241 - 224,260 of250,584
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

463 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 512,950
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 6 min Dang It 110,123
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min It aint necessarily so 682,204
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 8 min THAMILAN 367
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 14 min Buck Crick 217,745
Ask Me A Trivia Question -- 2 -- (Mar '10) 17 min Joe Fryday 191,379
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 50 min NUTS AMERICA 37,963
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 53 min pusherman_ 596,710
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr KiMare 89,733
•••
•••
•••