no

well, im not sure

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#236247 Sep 9, 2012
Alex Jones wrote:
<quoted text>hold a lighter to it,,if it burns blue...check for thermite
Right because thermite does not contain measurable amounts of copper chloride, it does however contains compound of aluminum oxide, iron oxide etc none of which produce a "blue" flame and completely negates your test, but cheer up it does tell you that copper has been exposed to muric acid both common building materials congrats you found a construction site
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#236248 Sep 9, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text> ... quite possibly Obama ordered the death of OBL to silence him and save face for previous administration.
LMFAO, the Obama administration has blamed Bush for everything from the economy to leaving the toilet seat up.
Suggestion to truthers

Winchester, KY

#236249 Sep 9, 2012
looks like the shills are showing up in full force again and this time with new recruits. Best thing to do is to leave this thread for a while and let them wallow in their lies and ignorance among themselves. It would just be a waste of time to argue with them as we all know already.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#236250 Sep 9, 2012
Gargoyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Well then you must extensive experience and knowledge of the subject, please feel free to expound and enlighten us to your theory. This should be good
I already have, you obviously weren't paying attention so you aren't aware of it.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#236251 Sep 9, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I studied engineering in school , am a mechanic and builder.
I know every aspect of construction from the ground up , but you can call me a materials scientist and above all I have studied the NIST reports as well as about every other significant publication
investigating 9/11 including field work to some of the sites, to actually talking to people who work at the pentagon. I know some of them personally who have given me personal accounts of the ordeal.
I also understand metallurgy , being a domain of materials science so I think I'm qualified to make conclusions and contributions in this forum of significant calculation when asked about the structural failures relevant to the questions at hand.
And you are also an insignificant ignorant asshole of the first order. What ever it is you say, you do not know what the fuck you are talking about. You understand nothing. No domain is immune from your unquestionable lack of logic. You couldn't make a significant contribution to a kindergarten arithmetic problem. When asked about any aspect of any field of endeavor, you come up short. In short you are an imbecile. STFU and go back into your basement den in your mothers house and abuse yourself some more.

Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

That's funnier than you eh !

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#236252 Sep 9, 2012
It's the pot calling the kettle black again.
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Theres a problem here but you know what it is.
It's your projection of fantasy into reality, when you have no idea wth you're talking about.
But you say it anyway.

#236253 Sep 9, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Theres a problem here but you know what it is.
It's your projection of fantasy into reality, when you have no idea wth you're talking about.
But you say it anyway.
Maybe you should consult pigpie haq to help you answer our questions. You're not doing so good on your own. You lose again axass.

Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

That's a Good One eh !!!
Alex Jones

Fayetteville, TX

#236255 Sep 9, 2012
vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well then hpw the fack did it collapse? Common
Radekt huffed and puffed and blew it down

#236256 Sep 9, 2012
They're all huffing and puffing and nothing is falling down.

Jet Fuel ha ha ha ah ha ah aah

That's A Good One eh !

#236257 Sep 9, 2012
axass was born on the Island Of Dr Moreau. You'll have to pardon his crudeness. He means well but he screws up everything he attempts to do. Typing and trying to appear intellectual is one of his most trying traits.

Forgive him for he knows not what he does.

Jet Fuel ha ha hah ah

That's A Good One eh !?!?!?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#236258 Sep 9, 2012
Hi Dr 'Z' How's it going?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#236259 Sep 9, 2012
vet wrote:
<quoted text>Well then hpw the fack did it collapse? Common
Here's some intel on that my friend
http://www.topix.com/forum/tracker/view...
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TMGSQ01...
rider

Gwinn, MI

#236260 Sep 9, 2012
pmck wrote:
Don't think there was any conspiracy on part of the US. I do think, however, that there were alot of "clues" that were missed by our government over the course of several months. Some misinterpreted chatter, pissing wars between different agencies etc. The fact that so much slipped through the cracks forced them into "CYA" mode.
"The PNAC program, in a nutshell: America’s military must rule out even the possibility of a serious global or regional challenger anywhere in the world. The regime of Saddam Hussein must be toppled immediately, by U.S. force if necessary. And the entire Middle East must be reordered according to an American plan. PNAC’s most important study notes that selling this plan to the American people will likely take a long time, "absent some catastrophic catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor." (PNAC, Rebuilding America’s Defenses (1997), p.51)"
http://www.911truth.org/article.php...

_Abraxas_

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#236261 Sep 9, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are also an insignificant ignorant asshole of the first order. What ever it is you say, you do not know what the fuck you are talking about. You understand nothing. No domain is immune from your unquestionable lack of logic. You couldn't make a significant contribution to a kindergarten arithmetic problem. When asked about any aspect of any field of endeavor, you come up short. In short you are an imbecile. STFU and go back into your basement den in your mothers house and abuse yourself some more.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
That's funnier than you eh !

Gee that means a lot coming from a conspiracy retard.
My determinations come from scientific fact , not from halfwit
websites like ATS and pseudoscientific claims of a lunatic movement that borders on being a terrorist organization itself.
I also find it amusing someone who endlessly repeats

"Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Now that's funny"

With ad hominem attacks that parrots accusations of criminal activity by one of our former presidents a massive case of
argumentum ad ignorantiam by way of argumentum ad infinitum.

All classic examples of insanity.
It's been 10 years and you endlessly parrot exaples of failed hypothesis that has failed to produce a result.
So we can guess your goal is to fail.
So keep on for 10 more years of failure.
Get used to being a failure.
Because that's all you will ever be.

_Abraxas_

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#236262 Sep 9, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
axass was born on the Island Of Dr Moreau. You'll have to pardon his crudeness. He means well but he screws up everything he attempts to do. Typing and trying to appear intellectual is one of his most trying traits.
Forgive him for he knows not what he does.
Jet Fuel ha ha hah ah
That's A Good One eh !?!?!?
It's true but you forgot that my father created me by using space rays
nano thermite , hush booms , wireless detonators , microminiature atomic weapons , cruise missiles , tens of thousands of secret agents , MOSSAD , the CIA , NSA , The Illuminati , Jew Lizards from outerspace , expendable passengers , stand down orders , fake hijackings, controlled demolitions ,planted passports and pull it's
to create me. Your father only needed a pile of mud to create you.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#236263 Sep 9, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text>"The PNAC program, in a nutshell: America’s military must rule out even the possibility of a serious global or regional challenger anywhere in the world. The regime of Saddam Hussein must be toppled immediately, by U.S. force if necessary. And the entire Middle East must be reordered according to an American plan. PNAC’s most important study notes that selling this plan to the American people will likely take a long time, "absent some catastrophic catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor." (PNAC, Rebuilding America’s Defenses (1997), p.51)"
http://www.911truth.org/article.php...
Here is the original document for the shill, I know they distrust 911truth websites....

From page 51..."Further, the process of transformation,
even if it brings revolutionary change, is
likely to be a long one, absent some
catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a
new Pearl Harbor. "

http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingA...

THE PROJECT FOR THE NEW AMERICAN CENTURY
Established in the spring of 1997, the Project for the New American Century is a nonprofit, educational organization whose goal is to promote American global leadership.
The Project is an initiative of the New Citizenship Project. William Kristol is chairman
of the Project, and Robert Kagan, Devon Gaffney Cross, Bruce P. Jackson and John R.
Bolton serve as directors. Gary Schmitt is executive director of the Project.

PROJECT PARTICIPANTS
Roger Barnett
U.S. Naval War College
Alvin Bernstein
National Defense University
Stephen Cambone
National Defense University
Eliot Cohen
Nitze School of Advanced International
Studies, Johns Hopkins University
Devon Gaffney Cross
Donors' Forum for International Affairs
Thomas Donnelly
Project for the New American Century
David Epstein
Office of Secretary of Defense,
Net Assessment
David Fautua
Lt. Col., U.S. Army
Dan Goure
Center for Strategic and International Studies
Donald Kagan
Yale University
Fred Kagan
U. S. Military Academy at West Point
Robert Kagan
Carnegie Endowment for International Peace
Robert Killebrew
Col., USA (Ret.)
William Kristol
The Weekly Standard
Mark Lagon
Senate Foreign Relations Committee
James Lasswell
GAMA Corporation
I. Lewis Libby
Dechert Price & Rhoads
Robert Martinage
Center for Strategic and Budgetary
Assessment
Phil Meilinger
U.S. Naval War College
Mackubin Owens
U.S. Naval War College
Steve Rosen
Harvard University
Gary Schmitt
Project for the New American Century
Abram Shulsky
The RAND Corporation
Michael Vickers
Center for Strategic and Budgetary
Assessment
Barry Watts
Northrop Grumman Corporation
Paul Wolfowitz
Nitze School of Advanced International
Studies, Johns Hopkins University
Dov Zakheim
System Planning Corporation

http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingA...

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#236264 Sep 9, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am in reality , and I see that building seven really fell from fire and impact damage and not explosives.
Rational skepticism tells us however , that it is not belief that brought us to this conclusion. It is the study of the evidence
that leads us to understanding .. that is was what happened.
Even if you are correct - let's suspend disbelief for a moment - if NIST were correct about building 7 it would not prove the official version of events to be true.

The fact of the matter is that an act of terrorism is only valid if the perpetrators take responsibility for the action. 9/11 would have provided OBL and AQ with a global podium to issue their demands and ultimatums - so where were they?

Scratch the surface of the official 'the extremists done it' line, and falls apart instantly. This is simply not the case with genuine terrorist actions.

A critical mind must consider this, alongside the political expediency of 9/11 and plethora of evident 'coincidences'... and draw the inevitable conclusion that the official version of events is, fundamentally, a lie.

crucifiedguy

“atheism is knowing the bible ”

Since: Jan 09

fictional hell

#236265 Sep 10, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text>Blackwater USA, the private security contractor that has operated in places such as Iraq, Afghanistan, Azerbaijan, and New Orleans, has been booming the past few years. Founded in December of 1996, the company spent its early years “paying staff with an executive's credit card and begging for customers,” according to the Virginian-Pilot. But today, Blackwater reportedly has revenues of about $100 million annually, almost all of it from government contracts, and maintains “a compound half the size of Manhattan and 450 permanent employees,” according to the newspaper.
How did Blackwater rise so high, so fast? The “war on terrorism” got the ball rolling for the firm, but one suspects that political connections played a big part as well. Erik Prince, Blackwater's founder, is a former SEAL who is deeply involved in Republican Party politics. Since 1998, he has funneled roughly $200,000 to GOP committees and candidates, including President Bush. In 2004, Blackwater retained the Alexander Strategy Group, the PR and lobbying firm that closed down earlier this year due to its embarrassing ties to Jack Abramoff and Tom DeLay.(Paul Behrends, a former national security adviser to Congressman Dana Rohrabacher, handled the account for Alexander. After the firm shut down, Behrends moved on to a firm called C&M Capitolink, and took the Blackwater account with him.)
Blackwater = mercenaries for petroleum companies

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#236266 Sep 10, 2012
The Woffer wrote:
Sorry to disappoint all you paranoid types but there was no conspiarcy just a bunch of dedicated terrorists. I know it's not as exciting as your febril little minds would like but thats the truth of the matter.
Restate the myth without reason.

Belittle those who disbelieve the myth without reason.

#craptroll
Alex Jones

Plymouth, NH

#236267 Sep 10, 2012
rider wrote:
<quoted text> quite literally true once he was out of office. He dropped the ball during his term which was the cause for thousands of unnecessary deaths. Bush didn,t want OBL caught and quite possibly Obama ordered the death of OBL to silence him and save face for previous administration. Or was it the head of special forces ordering OBL death to keep him silent.
"quite possibly Obama ordered the death of OBL to silence him and save face for previous administration".

And for him you got all moist, repeatedly chanting 4 more years???

LOL

Transparency??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 43 min Bongo 16,883
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr nanoanomaly 983,193
O.J. Simpson is about to be a free man once again. 1 hr Doctor REALITY 29
slaves and slave masters within philadelphia's ... 2 hr Laura 5
So how exactly did O.J. Simpson pull off a doub... 3 hr Doctor REALITY 27
i want to know asian or latino shemales in seat... (May '09) 3 hr Jeffrey 10
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr Anthony MN 683,876
More from around the web