Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#236224 Sep 9, 2012
and you are an ignorant little dolt,
why don't you sit down and read the books written by the intelligence community on OBL and al Qaeda, why dont you read the PENTTBOM report, there is ZEROOOOOOOOOO doubt that they were the ones responsible for the 9/11 attacks
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant!
"That's what everybody living in reality believes".
Rather than pull your pathetic rational to pieces, I'm just going to leave it here waving in the breeze for all to see.
Thanks Radekt, you're a shining example of the fact that some people will believe anything.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#236225 Sep 9, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
Funny how Yellow Piss Seed and TommyTimestain show up again together after not being here for months .... but it's just a coincidence
Hey d1psh1t, my posts are public so you can view where and when I have been posting but don't look at em and keep making ridiculous claims.

PS- I got a full time job actually WORKING so I'm too busy to post during work time, I am a single father so I got things to do when I get home, I have a life outside topix so you won't find me here as much as you can be found here.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#236226 Sep 9, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
and you are an ignorant little dolt,
why don't you sit down and read the books written by the intelligence community on OBL and al Qaeda, why dont you read the PENTTBOM report, there is ZEROOOOOOOOOO doubt that they were the ones responsible for the 9/11 attacks
<quoted text>
There you go again Radekt:

'ZEROOOOOOO doubt'.

Ho ho.

There is, of course, a great deal of doubt about who was ultimately responsible.

What was that you were saying about 'reality' again? I do like a good laugh.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#236227 Sep 9, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
and you are a Douche Bag <quoted text>
It takes one to know one.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#236228 Sep 9, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
Funny how Yellow Piss Seed and TommyTimestain show up again together after not being here for months .... but it's just a coincidence
Hey shill, what happened to all the pictures of you hugging on women? Have you gotten over your insecurity of needing to be wanted by someone and being validated by others?

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#236229 Sep 9, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
Gather up your evidence and statistics on the posting habits, times, and subjects of me and timesten and show the correlation you keep eluding too.

You've ran from this challenge every time previously and I see this time being no different, but I always allow room for someone to prove their claims.

BTW- It's funny that you try and appear so knowledgeable and scientific yet make so many obvious mistakes. I am your superior when it comes to structural engineering and construction practices in general, that is a fact.....and maybe the reason you reach down the back of your pants and pull up sh1t to throw at me from the cheap seats.
Alex Jones

Plymouth, NH

#236230 Sep 9, 2012
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
None of which actually proves that 9/11 was solely and sincerely an attack by Osama Bin Laden's Islamic extremist terrorist network. This is exactly what Mr Hat believes to be The Twoof.
when you say "solely" w/ such sarcasm ,,>who do you think was in concert with them ...dick cheney or the dancin Israelis? Larry epstein ,...???

who dunnit iyo pnuckle pnacers neocons

no proof of any of those so whom was it???

http://www.vaed.uscourts.gov/notablecases/mou...

_Abraxas_

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#236231 Sep 9, 2012
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Brilliant!
"That's what everybody living in reality believes".
Rather than pull your pathetic rational to pieces, I'm just going to leave it here waving in the breeze for all to see.
Thanks Radekt, you're a shining example of the fact that some people will believe anything.

Well I am in reality , and I see that building seven really fell from fire and impact damage and not explosives.
Rational skepticism tells us however , that it is not belief that brought us to this conclusion. It is the study of the evidence
that leads us to understanding .. that is was what happened.
Alex Jones

Plymouth, NH

#236232 Sep 9, 2012
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>

just going to leave it here waving in the breeze for all to see.
hold a lighter to it,,if it burns blue...check for thermite

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#236233 Sep 9, 2012
Just remember why TomK52, the mechanical engineer, left this site. He made the same claims about me posting under multiple names at the same time. He actually did try and prove it and FAILED MISERABLY.

He was a lot smarter than you which is probably why he ducked out after that having tarnished his image and ability to speak here as some sort of an "authority" figure.

You're still here because you got no brains and no shame in your game which is why I like coming back and picking on you.
RADEKT wrote:

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#236234 Sep 9, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am in reality , and I see that building seven really fell from fire and impact damage and not explosives.
Rational skepticism tells us however , that it is not belief that brought us to this conclusion. It is the study of the evidence
that leads us to understanding .. that is was what happened.
I don't think you can understand the evidence, I think you believe whatever you are told by those you view as "experts".

What background or experience do you have to draw from in understanding the evidence?

My guess is you're are a salesman or something along those lines.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#236235 Sep 9, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text> Bush made a prediction that quite literally was true.
quite literally true once he was out of office. He dropped the ball during his term which was the cause for thousands of unnecessary deaths. Bush didn,t want OBL caught and quite possibly Obama ordered the death of OBL to silence him and save face for previous administration. Or was it the head of special forces ordering OBL death to keep him silent.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#236236 Sep 9, 2012
As for 9/11 there is only one thing that you can believe.

And that is, the real story is not yet completely told. The US government doesn't want it revealed.

You can believe this theory or that. But it won't be the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you (deity of choice).

A smart man only believes half of what he hears, a wise man knows which half to bother with.

Now that

Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

That Is Still A Good One eh !

_Abraxas_

Location hidden

#236237 Sep 9, 2012
Yellow Star Seed is Back wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you can understand the evidence, I think you believe whatever you are told by those you view as "experts".
What background or experience do you have to draw from in understanding the evidence?
My guess is you're are a salesman or something along those lines.
I studied engineering in school , am a mechanic and builder.
I know every aspect of construction from the ground up , but you can call me a materials scientist and above all I have studied the NIST reports as well as about every other significant publication
investigating 9/11 including field work to some of the sites, to actually talking to people who work at the pentagon. I know some of them personally who have given me personal accounts of the ordeal.

I also understand metallurgy , being a domain of materials science so I think I'm qualified to make conclusions and contributions in this forum of significant calculation when asked about the structural failures relevant to the questions at hand.

“"Tanners Flat" U dummy”

Location hidden

#236238 Sep 9, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I studied engineering in school , am a mechanic and builder.
I know every aspect of construction from the ground up , but you can call me a materials scientist and above all I have studied the NIST reports as well as about every other significant publication
investigating 9/11 including field work to some of the sites, to actually talking to people who work at the pentagon. I know some of them personally who have given me personal accounts of the ordeal.
I also understand metallurgy , being a domain of materials science so I think I'm qualified to make conclusions and contributions in this forum of significant calculation when asked about the structural failures relevant to the questions at hand.
You've overstated your knowledge and experience quite a bit for a lawnmower mechanic and landscaper.

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#236240 Sep 9, 2012
<quoted text>You've overstated your knowledge and experience quite a bit for a lawnmower mechanic and landscaper.
Well then you must extensive experience and knowledge of the subject, please feel free to expound and enlighten us to your theory. This should be good

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#236241 Sep 9, 2012
Sorry to disappoint all you paranoid types but there was no conspiarcy just a bunch of dedicated terrorists. I know it's not as exciting as your febril little minds would like but thats the truth of the matter.
rider

Gwinn, MI

#236242 Sep 9, 2012
The Woffer wrote:
Sorry to disappoint all you paranoid types but there was no conspiarcy just a bunch of dedicated terrorists. I know it's not as exciting as your febril little minds would like but thats the truth of the matter.
Immortal Technique- The Cause of Death - YouTube
Jun 7, 2006 ... Immortal Technique's "The Cause of Death," viva la revolucion!

- 152k -

“Si vis pacem, para bellum”

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#236244 Sep 9, 2012
The Woffer wrote:
Exactly

_Abraxas_

Location hidden

#236246 Sep 9, 2012
<quoted text>
You've overstated your knowledge and experience quite a bit for a lawnmower mechanic and landscaper.

Theres a problem here but you know what it is.
It's your projection of fantasy into reality, when you have no idea wth you're talking about.
But you say it anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 min Aerobatty 118,565
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 3 min RiversideRedneck 2,134
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min New Age Spiritual... 678,590
News Bill to loosen financial rules would save $24 b... 7 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
News Trump budget promises balance in decade, relies... 13 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 4
News An ambitious ruler defeated by his own hubris: ... 14 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 27 min New Age Spiritual... 33,210
More from around the web