“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#234239 Aug 7, 2012
Actually I don't think either one is an issue
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it 'matter'?
As your ilk seem to be intent on reminding me: The planes hit the buildings, the buildings caught fire, the buildings collapsed... end of story. So if that's the limitation of your viewpoint, why would the speed 'matter'?
Meanwhile, in your head,'The Patriot Act' and 'Chem Trails' are comparable issues.
I expect nothing less.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234241 Aug 7, 2012
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree that wild claims of 'space rays' and 'mini nukes' and similar fantastical theories have no place in a serious debate about 9/11.
'Secret plots within our government'? Well, there have always been 'secret plots within government', it could be argued that 'secret plots' are the very essence of politics - after all, you need to play your cards close to your chest.
Can you see how these things - not unlike 'The Patriot Act' and 'Chem Trails' are extremely different propositions?
Chem Trails = extreme paranoia

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

#234242 Aug 7, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Chem Trails = extreme paranoia
Gloop?
You Glaze Us

Waco, KY

#234243 Aug 7, 2012
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would it 'matter'?
As your ilk seem to be intent on reminding me: The planes hit the buildings, the buildings caught fire, the buildings collapsed... end of story. So if that's the limitation of your viewpoint, why would the speed 'matter'?
Meanwhile, in your head,'The Patriot Act' and 'Chem Trails' are comparable issues.
I expect nothing less.
The story is a bunch of Muslim jihadist wearing sandals who couldn't pass flying lessons on Cessnas hijacked commercial planes using boxcutters and under the guidance of a man on dialysis in a remote cave in Afghanistan using a satellite cell phone and a laptop, they were able to evade the world's most powerful and technologically sophisticated military and crash the planes into two buildings and into the military headquarters of this country.
Does that sound believable to you?

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#234244 Aug 7, 2012
OH LOOK, more Straw Man arguments from the resident Moron
You Glaze Us wrote:
<quoted text>
The story is a bunch of Muslim jihadist wearing sandals who couldn't pass flying lessons on Cessnas hijacked commercial planes using boxcutters and under the guidance of a man on dialysis in a remote cave in Afghanistan using a satellite cell phone and a laptop, they were able to evade the world's most powerful and technologically sophisticated military and crash the planes into two buildings and into the military headquarters of this country.
Does that sound believable to you?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234246 Aug 7, 2012
It's the year 2000.
I, along with 19 other guys (and probably more) with not much to live for, except Jihad on the West, attend training camps in the ME and Afghanistan run by Al Qaeda, headed by the charismatic and wealthy Saudi exile Usama bin Laden.

I take flying lessons and get B757 simulator time. All I need is cash and reasonable hand/eye coordination; most struggling flight schools will take any warm body with cash as a student.

UBL is a multimillionaire in his own right. There are plenty of other sources of money (like that siphoned off from "Palestinian" aid.)

On Sept 11, 2001, we buy airline tickets on four different flights and breeze through the relatively loose security without major examination. In fact, the political "correctness" of the weak West ensures that "security" people will not want to appear to be targeting people of our race and origin for fear of the Jewish lawyers. We pick flights that are usually lightly loaded to reduce potential resistance from other passengers.

Shortly after takeoff we all jump up and declare a hijacking. We have knives, fake bombs (or the threat of hidden bombs), flight crews trained to be complaint, and the element of surprise on a quiet, routine Tuesday morning. Since the end of the Cold War, there are minimal numbers of military fighters spread across the entire continent, so we will in all likelihood accomplish our mission without opposition. Even if they do shoot us down, we will have succeeded.

We either force the cockpit doors open or threaten crew and passengers until the doors are opened by the pilots. As is common at this time, only simple latches hold the doors closed.

We kill or displace the pilots from the cockpits. The additional horror further cows any opposition. We are now in complete control of four aircraft.

We disconnect the autopilots and transponders as we were trained to do, and reverse course. This is easy- just like the simulators.

We fly to prearranged destinations using navigational tools we were trained to use, and aim at the buildings. We say our last prayers and wait for the 72 virgins.

Signed,
A 911 Islamist Terrorist
----------
Now tell me how these people didn't have the "necessary organization, resources or leaders" to pull off something as uncomplicated as this.
DARK ET

Waco, KY

#234247 Aug 7, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
OH LOOK, more Straw Man arguments from the resident Moron
<quoted text>
ok so they weren't wearing sandals, I just added that in for effect. So what part of that narrative does not fit with the official story? I thought I was just reiterating the fairy tale that we have been told.
Yet has Truth

Waco, KY

#234248 Aug 7, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
It's the year 2000.
I, along with 19 other guys (and probably more) with not much to live for, except Jihad on the West, attend training camps in the ME and Afghanistan run by Al Qaeda, headed by the charismatic and wealthy Saudi exile Usama bin Laden.
I take flying lessons and get B757 simulator time. All I need is cash and reasonable hand/eye coordination; most struggling flight schools will take any warm body with cash as a student.
UBL is a multimillionaire in his own right. There are plenty of other sources of money (like that siphoned off from "Palestinian" aid.)
On Sept 11, 2001, we buy airline tickets on four different flights and breeze through the relatively loose security without major examination. In fact, the political "correctness" of the weak West ensures that "security" people will not want to appear to be targeting people of our race and origin for fear of the Jewish lawyers. We pick flights that are usually lightly loaded to reduce potential resistance from other passengers.
Shortly after takeoff we all jump up and declare a hijacking. We have knives, fake bombs (or the threat of hidden bombs), flight crews trained to be complaint, and the element of surprise on a quiet, routine Tuesday morning. Since the end of the Cold War, there are minimal numbers of military fighters spread across the entire continent, so we will in all likelihood accomplish our mission without opposition. Even if they do shoot us down, we will have succeeded.
We either force the cockpit doors open or threaten crew and passengers until the doors are opened by the pilots. As is common at this time, only simple latches hold the doors closed.
We kill or displace the pilots from the cockpits. The additional horror further cows any opposition. We are now in complete control of four aircraft.
We disconnect the autopilots and transponders as we were trained to do, and reverse course. This is easy- just like the simulators.
We fly to prearranged destinations using navigational tools we were trained to use, and aim at the buildings. We say our last prayers and wait for the 72 virgins.
Signed,
A 911 Islamist Terrorist
----------
Now tell me how these people didn't have the "necessary organization, resources or leaders" to pull off something as uncomplicated as this.
now that's a good'n

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#234249 Aug 7, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>OH LOOK, more Straw Man arguments from the resident Moron
I've been reading back this thread in 2008 just to verify the debonkers claim that they attempted honest debate and were unable and forced to insult. But what you find when doing so is they entered this topic by insulting and labeling people from the very start.

Makes sense that people who spread dishonest information and insults are dishonest people. When you can't trust the messenger you can't trust the message.(Apparently Radekt has enjoyed saying little and calling people morons for a very long time)

9-11 was a controlled demolition, the scientific coverup further proves it.

Heres a 7 min video of Richard Gage that spells it out quite clearly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Insults Are Easier

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#234250 Aug 8, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't return here day in and day out.
And yes I've answered the question even though its totally irrelevant.
Your point?
Oh, just pointless banter rather than proving your case.
Got it.
Come off it Mr Hat, I'd wager that you are the most prolific poster on this board.

The way you're talking, anyone would think you are ashamed to have spent so much time spewing your bitterness into the internet.

Location hidden

#234251 Aug 8, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
Actually I don't think either one is an issue
<quoted text>
That's interesting RADEKT.

So genuinely, if a poster raises the subject of 'The Patriot Act'- to you it's the same thing as bringing up 'chemtrails' or 'the joos'.

I kind of want to say that's 'unbelievable', but I've read enough of your posts to know that is exactly what you think.

In the end Radekt, you and your ilk (hi Mr Hat), care not where the debate goes... anything that isn't 'The evil muslims done it cos they hate our freedoms'- followed closely by an internal chant of 'U.S.A, U.S.A...'- is either the work of 'bat shit crazy kooks' or 'pinko lefty half-man liberals'... and you can't even differentiate between those.
who

Bracknell, UK

#234252 Aug 8, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
It's the year 2000.
Signed,
A 911 Islamist Terrorist
----------
What a load of crap.
Funny how none of the flights crews radioed in a hijack notification.
I'm sure it's standard procedure to do so.
maybe they were instantly vaporized with an Islamic ray gun.
A CNN story said that pilots are trained to send the hijack code “if possible.” Entering the code takes only two or three seconds, whereas it took hijackers, according to the official story, more than 30 seconds to break into the cabin of Flight 93
The fact that not one of the eight pilots performed this required action casts serious doubt on the hijacker story in my opinion.
But hey...what do I know. I'm just a nut/kook/delusional...etc.

“Truth is unthinkable.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#234253 Aug 8, 2012
Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Come off it Mr Hat, I'd wager that you are the most prolific poster on this board.

The way you're talking, anyone would think you are ashamed to have spent so much time spewing your bitterness into the internet.
Thanks for your applause the other day, I also applaud your reason and humbly take a bow.

I don't know if an absolutest like Pork can even see his own lack of character, or his inability to view information with an understanding of his own bias. To him, contradiction is word salads while he obviously enjoys attempting to attack others to uplift himself. He needs to lower people in order to bring himself up.

And for a person that claims not to be here much, he's sure all over Topix spreading his self serving hatred.

Because,

Insults Are Easier
Annie Muk

Sweden

#234254 Aug 8, 2012
As PorkFat has stated clearly enough, it was done with an large number of "dumpsters in the vicinity".

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#234255 Aug 8, 2012
the whole "under the guidance of a man on dialysis in a remote cave in Afghanistan using a satellite cell phone and a laptop" is BULL SHIT
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
ok so they weren't wearing sandals, I just added that in for effect. So what part of that narrative does not fit with the official story? I thought I was just reiterating the fairy tale that we have been told.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#234256 Aug 8, 2012
because they hate our freedoms !?!?!?!?!?
looks like more Starw Man arguments from you

How about becuase bin Laden and al Qaeda declared war on the US

Zealous_Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's interesting RADEKT.
So genuinely, if a poster raises the subject of 'The Patriot Act'- to you it's the same thing as bringing up 'chemtrails' or 'the joos'.
I kind of want to say that's 'unbelievable', but I've read enough of your posts to know that is exactly what you think.
In the end Radekt, you and your ilk (hi Mr Hat), care not where the debate goes... anything that isn't 'The evil muslims done it cos they hate our freedoms'- followed closely by an internal chant of 'U.S.A, U.S.A...'- is either the work of 'bat shit crazy kooks' or 'pinko lefty half-man liberals'... and you can't even differentiate between those.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#234257 Aug 8, 2012
how about we strap you into a seat and see if you can send a hijack code while we stab and slash you with a box cutter
who wrote:
<quoted text>
What a load of crap.
Funny how none of the flights crews radioed in a hijack notification.
I'm sure it's standard procedure to do so.
maybe they were instantly vaporized with an Islamic ray gun.
A CNN story said that pilots are trained to send the hijack code “if possible.” Entering the code takes only two or three seconds, whereas it took hijackers, according to the official story, more than 30 seconds to break into the cabin of Flight 93
The fact that not one of the eight pilots performed this required action casts serious doubt on the hijacker story in my opinion.
But hey...what do I know. I'm just a nut/kook/delusional...etc.

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Manhattan, New York

#234258 Aug 8, 2012
why were you in Iran during the Islamic Revolution !?!?!?!?
Annie Muk wrote:
As PorkFat has stated clearly enough, it was done with an large number of "dumpsters in the vicinity".

Location hidden

#234259 Aug 8, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>because they hate our freedoms !?!?!?!?!?
looks like more Starw Man arguments from you

How about becuase bin Laden and al Qaeda declared war on the US
Declared war on the world's greatest military power? I bet the US are still bricking it.

You saw it on the Tee Vee so it must be true. Right Radekt?

Why you don't file the Al Qaeda 'threat' in the same box as 'chemtrails','the joos' and 'the patriot act'?
who

Bracknell, UK

#234260 Aug 8, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
how about we strap you into a seat and see if you can send a hijack code while we stab and slash you with a box cutter
<quoted text>
How about that's a load of bollocks too....well according to the official account anyway.
Apparently it took the evil Muslims 30 seconds to get into the cockpit of flight 93 and again according to the official account on flight 11 they had to force there way into the cockpit because the door was locked.
In both cases according to the official account there would have been plenty of time to tap 4 digits into a transponder key pad.
Takes 2 to 3 seconds Radish.....A bit like tapping your pin number into cash point machine.
Not one pilot followed standard procedure, and it's got nothing (according to the official account) to do with the bullshit/guess you just came up with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christians cannot debate with ATHEISTS 15 min It aint necessari... 723
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min truth 665,629
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr WildWeirdWillie 184,820
donald trump will not fulfill all campaign prom... 2 hr crucifiedguy 62
women watching men naked on webcam (Mar '12) 3 hr str8hairymarried 85
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr truth 88,545
Israel End is Near (Feb '15) 4 hr Brian_G 980
The Future of Politics in America 6 hr River Tam 313
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr karl44 977,505
More from around the web