no

well, im not sure

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#234128 Aug 6, 2012
Dr Order ZZ wrote:
<quoted text>
The wing span of a 757 is about 165 ft. The facade of the towers was about 210 ft. The planes hit almost dead center. That means the pilots would have had to adjust the flight path of the plane at precisely the right heading at a great distance before impact based simply on their eyesight because traveling at about 450mph there would be no time to make fine adjustments upon approach.
The chances of hitting it with that kind of precision would be like trying to put a basketball through a hoop across the length of a football field.
That is why the first hit was made by a guided missile.
www.WND.com

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#234129 Aug 6, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Where and when did he say that?
It's probably somewhere in here!

http://myweb.cebridge.net/mkeithr/Jeff/

Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

Goodun!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234130 Aug 6, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's probably somewhere in here!
http://myweb.cebridge.net/mkeithr/Jeff/
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
Goodun!
You mean you don't know? You just picked it up from the aether and re-typed it???? LMAO!!!!
The Boxer

Clay City, KY

#234131 Aug 6, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you don't know? You just picked it up from the aether and re-typed it???? LMAO!!!!
just keep punching even if it's just air you are hitting, but make sure you put the gloves back up near your face so it doesn't hit the canvas too hard

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#234132 Aug 6, 2012
was it your Mom !?!?!?!?
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
"A life"? You mean like a caged hamster on a treadmill.
<quoted text>
Your bedpan needs changing.
Ooooops! Someone beat me to it!
The Boxer

Clay City, KY

#234133 Aug 6, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Plagiarism: an act or instance of using or closely imitating the language and thoughts of another author without authorization and the representation of that author's work as one's own, as by not crediting the original author.-Dictionary.com
"A typical twoofer will plagiarize wantonly, since they are incapable of original thought."
swing away my friend, a fighter you will always be
The Boxer

Clay City, KY

#234134 Aug 6, 2012
Say theTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back to work- bedpans need changing, chop chop!!
nothing but air, keep flailing away

_Abraxas_

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#234135 Aug 6, 2012
The Boxer wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats because he hit you in the head.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234136 Aug 6, 2012
The Boxer wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again how the entry hole in the Pentagon was smaller than the span of the airplane's engines.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234137 Aug 6, 2012
The Boxer Bill Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
swing away my friend, a fighter you will always be
Tell us again how there is no difference between 250MPH and 500MPH in energy applied.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#234138 Aug 6, 2012
Well, the debunkers on this board are clearly unwilling to shed light on why they seek to engage people they consider 'nut jobs' in a reasoned debate. I think we can assume they don't actually know why they keep coming back.

Here's a question though, a question for 'debunkers' and 'truthers' alike:

Controlled Demolition: Why is it seen as a key 9/11 debate issue?

Personally, I think it's more seductive than productive, hence it's popularity.

What do you think?

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#234140 Aug 6, 2012
Butterfly wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO! Great Post! Thanks! LOL!
I thought that would get a few chuckles eh?lmao
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234141 Aug 6, 2012
Butterface wrote:
<quoted text>ROTFLMAO! Great Post! Thanks! LOL!
Hey Blondie, no cast call today?
You Glaze Us

Clay City, KY

#234142 Aug 6, 2012
Zealous_Guy wrote:
Well, the debunkers on this board are clearly unwilling to shed light on why they seek to engage people they consider 'nut jobs' in a reasoned debate. I think we can assume they don't actually know why they keep coming back.
Here's a question though, a question for 'debunkers' and 'truthers' alike:
Controlled Demolition: Why is it seen as a key 9/11 debate issue?
Personally, I think it's more seductive than productive, hence it's popularity.
What do you think?
I think the manner in which the buildings went down and simply turned to dust should be a key debate issue. It is seductive in the sense that it opens up the discussion of other exotic energy sources like nuclear or scalar electromagnetic directed energy weapons as a possible theory, or thermite/nanothermite if you will, I know you ascribe to that theory. The problem is this becomes a source of division within the truther movement itself. I for one do not rule out the possibility of any of the above and I think all of these possibilities are worth looking into. One thing is for sure is that the 'pancake' collapse theory is utterly ridiculous because it cannot account for the pulverization of the towers into dust and nanoparticles.
Yet has Truth

Clay City, KY

#234143 Aug 6, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again how the entry hole in the Pentagon was smaller than the span of the airplane's engines.
does this look like a 757 hitting the Pentagon?
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234144 Aug 6, 2012
Bill Smith has Yet to Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
does this look like a 757 hitting the Pentagon?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =t_X0qIx1XpIXX
You didn't answer my question.

Now here's another: What SHOULD it look like, in your vastly experienced opinion, when a 757 hit the Pentagon.

Show all work.
Yet has Truth

Clay City, KY

#234145 Aug 6, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Now here's another: What SHOULD it look like, in your vastly experienced opinion, when a 757 hit the Pentagon.
Show all work.
it should look more like a PLANE instead of a CRUISE MISSILE
Yet has Truth

Clay City, KY

#234146 Aug 6, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Show all work.
you know we have all these videos of the planes hitting the towers yet not ONE single image of anything that even looks remotely close to a plane...the reason...there was no plane, it was a cruise missile.
Yet has Truth

Clay City, KY

#234147 Aug 6, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
okay, how the entry hole in the Pentagon was smaller than the span of the airplane's engines.
and according to you, the reason they did not leave a mark on the Pentagon wall was because they went through the windows...is that correct?

_Abraxas_

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#234148 Aug 6, 2012
Yet has Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
you know we have all these videos of the planes hitting the towers yet not ONE single image of anything that even looks remotely close to a plane...the reason...there was no plane, it was a cruise missile.
Nope but it was ya BF's cruise missle you was sucking on. Idjit there was plenty of witnesses who saw the
%&^%ing plane! Just because you didn't see the plane doesn't mean there wasn't one!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 7 min YourNansDealer 30
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 37 min Neville Thompson 42,262
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 42 min Aerobatty 950,818
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 56 min Peace_Warrior 615,854
Gay sex in raigarh (Jun '15) 1 hr Botam boy 310
JNS Impex Exporter of pharmaceuticals, and Gene... (Apr '11) 2 hr Mione 3
Poll What's the best way to meet women if you're shy? (Aug '08) 2 hr 1212abc 47
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 hr MUQ2 14,355
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr marge 627,619
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 9 hr lisw 180,023
More from around the web