yes

no

well, im not sure

Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234098 Aug 5, 2012
Yet has Horrible Food wrote:
<quoted text>
after 9/11 I knew it wasn't safe to remain anywhere near there, especially with the radiation levels at Ground Zero.
Radiation levels? LMAO!! Did you go there with a Geiger counter?

Why did you use a fake Amsterdam proxy?
DARK ET

Winchester, KY

#234099 Aug 5, 2012
my best advice for everyone on here is to go to Google earth and look for the green areas on the map away from the coast line and far from any major cities and make sure there are no nearby nuclear reactors or any major fault lines there. These will be the prime locations when the SHTF.
Yet has Truth

Winchester, KY

#234100 Aug 5, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Radiation levels? LMAO!! Did you go there with a Geiger counter?
Why did you use a fake Amsterdam proxy?
just look at the cancer incidence from the first responders and any workers at Ground Zero, you don't need a Geiger counter to figure it out. Amsterdam proxy??? No, but it would be nice to live there. I think that too is one of the safe havens on this planet.
The Boxer

Winchester, KY

#234101 Aug 5, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Twoofers are incapable of being swayed from their religious convictions. And yes, you are all, all mentally ill.
yet more desperate flailing away insults like the boxer beaten to the pulp and semi-conscious wildly swinging at air prior to hitting the canvas face first. Give it up STT, the knockout blow has already been delivered, but it is somewhat commendable that you are still trying to fight.

In the clearing stands a boxer
And a fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders
Of ev'ry glove that layed him down
Or cut him till he cried out
In his anger and his shame
"I am leaving, I am leaving"
But the fighter still remains

Simon and Garfunkel

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#234102 Aug 5, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
YOU ARE AN IDIOT .... the "eyewitness" is Brain Clarke ONE of only four people who survived from above the impact zone, and he clearly talks about the building moving
<quoted text>
The building he is standing in is moving. Exactly what is serving for his reference that the building moved 8 - 10 feet? What in the building is not moving that he is measuring 8 - 10 feet from.

What he is talking about is his perception that the building is moving. He has no idea how far the building is actually moving in any direction.

And he is completely full of shit.

Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

still Good For a Laugh eh!

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#234103 Aug 5, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
So is the Twoof Movement!
Good one! Another cut. Is that all you got punk? A quick four words of ridicule!

Well is it?

Bwunker

Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha

Still good for a laugh.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#234104 Aug 5, 2012
Bar as Ax wrote:
<quoted text>
thank you, I'm happy to hear that I have such an effect on you
I will consider you as sharp as cheddar and bright as a half a watt bulb from now on!
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234105 Aug 5, 2012
DARK ET the Bubble Boy wrote:
my best advice for everyone on here is to go to Google earth and look for the green areas on the map away from the coast line and far from any major cities and make sure there are no nearby nuclear reactors or any major fault lines there. These will be the prime locations when the SHTF.
Don't forget to zip up your bubble before turning in.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234106 Aug 5, 2012
The Deluded One wrote:
<quoted text>
yet more desperate flailing away insults like the boxer beaten to the pulp and semi-conscious wildly swinging at air prior to hitting the canvas face first. Give it up STT, the knockout blow has already been delivered, but it is somewhat commendable that you are still trying to fight.
In the clearing stands a boxer
And a fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders
Of ev'ry glove that layed him down
Or cut him till he cried out
In his anger and his shame
"I am leaving, I am leaving"
But the fighter still remains
Simon and Garfunkel
Delusion (noun): A delusion is a belief held with strong conviction despite superior evidence to the contrary.

They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!
They're coming to take me away, ho-ho, hee-hee, ha-haaa
To the funny farm. Where life is beautiful all the time and I'll be
happy to see those nice young men in their clean white coats and they're
coming to take me away, ha-haaa!!!!!

Napoleon XIV
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#234107 Aug 5, 2012
Chicken Little wrote:
The sky is falling! The sky is falling!!!!!
Annie Muk

Sweden

#234108 Aug 6, 2012
O Spew Silly Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The knockout punch has been delivered and your face is about to hit the canvas. The referee should have stopped this fight long ago before you guys reached this pathetic state you are in now.
Some people payed good money to see lots of blood. Let them get their money's worth.
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
using words like 'obfuscate' in an attempt to sound intelligent and then following it up with a word like 'idiotic' not only shows your ineptitude but is also indicative of pretentiousness and laziness. You could have simply googled a thesaurus and maybe used a word like hebetudinous or sophmoric if you really wanted to sound intelligent but then again that would be pretentious wouldn't it? Either way I can see right through you and you can't win no matter what you do. You guys have lost, plain and simple, and you are no different than pissface flailing away with his sophmoric and ineffective insults. Your corner would be better off just throwing in the towel and just maintaining your silence. Further attempts from you are futile and make you look desperate. Save what little dignity you have left (actually none) and just walk away from your computer and may you have pleasant dreams sleeping on the canvas.
Hear, hear!
Annie Muk

Sweden

#234109 Aug 6, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The sky is falling! The sky is falling!!!!!
"Yours" is, yes - and the rug has been pulled right from beneath your feet too, or is it a well-layed trap that you've fallen into?

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#234110 Aug 6, 2012
is there a single post of yours that doesnt have a SPAM, CLUELESS, NUTS, rating !?!??!?!?
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
"Yours" is, yes - and the rug has been pulled right from beneath your feet too, or is it a well-layed trap that you've fallen into?
DARK ET

Clay City, KY

#234111 Aug 6, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
is there a single post of yours that doesnt have a SPAM, CLUELESS, NUTS, rating !?!??!?!?
<quoted text>
tell pissface to go back and make sure he judges all the truther comments. Isn't that what they pay him for? You and the others may have to pick up the slack. Hey whatever happened to Pig? Did he get fired by the shill boss?

Since: Aug 12

Las Vegas, NV

#234112 Aug 6, 2012
why?
Dr Order ZZ

Clay City, KY

#234113 Aug 6, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
The building he is standing in is moving. Exactly what is serving for his reference that the building moved 8 - 10 feet? What in the building is not moving that he is measuring 8 - 10 feet from.
What he is talking about is his perception that the building is moving. He has no idea how far the building is actually moving in any direction.
And he is completely full of shit.
Jet Fuel ha ha ha ha
still Good For a Laugh eh!
The guy making that statement was a total govie shill. Unless he had a point of reference (which he didn't since he remained in the building according to his statement) to judge his motion there is no way he could tell how far the building moved (if at all). It's like being in an elevator...while initially you feel the acceleration, once constant speed is reached it feels like you are stationary and the only way to discern motion is if you were in a glass elevator. So if he was on say 88th floor looking at the bright blue sky would not serve as a point of reference nor would looking at another far away building. He would have to have been looking at a stationary object suspended right outside his window.
This is a perfect example of the lengths the perpetrators have gone through to produce these "witnesses" however what they failed to realize is the buffoonery they are exhibiting with these idiots. If you watch that video closely and look at his body language and eye movements you can pretty easily tell that this guy was a paid actor shill.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#234114 Aug 6, 2012
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey whatever happened to Pig?
PorkFat changed her name. Let's see if we can guess who it is. If we think like a Nebraskan we might be able to get it sooner. Something to with farming, farming proudcts, or farm animals, I'm sure. Perhaps she'll show up again as "Nutka".

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#234115 Aug 6, 2012

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#234116 Aug 6, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
and you
http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TJ5J5IP...

“9/11 Twoof = STUPID ”

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#234117 Aug 6, 2012
unlike you, HE HAS A LIFE !!!!!
DARK ET wrote:
<quoted text>
tell pissface to go back and make sure he judges all the truther comments. Isn't that what they pay him for? You and the others may have to pick up the slack. Hey whatever happened to Pig? Did he get fired by the shill boss?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 4 min Happy Lesbo 612,627
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 min June VanDerMark 596,455
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 855,209
The Christian Atheist debate 11 min Kaitlin the Wolf ... 1,027
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 22 min WasteWater 100,755
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr Angry Bella ITA 40,711
___FEDs Funding ISIS w Your Taxes! 1 hr Rumorz 3
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 hr I Am No One_ 444,356
More from around the web