Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#231542 Jun 24, 2012
Although the authorities say none of the 19 hijackers on Sept. 11 were tied to an F.B.I. intelligence alert issued by an agent in Arizona two months earlier, one hijacker, Hani Hanjour, had come to the Federal Aviation Administration's attention earlier last year, when he trained in Phoenix.

Mr. Hanjour, who investigators contend piloted the airliner that crashed into the Pentagon, was reported to the aviation agency in February 2001 after instructors at his flight school in Phoenix had found his piloting skills so shoddy and his grasp of English so inadequate that they questioned whether his pilot's license was genuine.

Records show a Hani Hanjour obtained a license in 1999 in Scottsdale, Ariz. Previous and sometimes contradictory reports said he failed in 1996 and 1997 to obtain a license at other schools.

"The staff thought he was a very nice guy, but they didn't think his English was up to level," said Marilyn Ladner, a vice president at the Pan Am International Flight Academy, which operated the center in Phoenix. Ms. Ladner said that the F.A.A. examined Mr. Hanjour's credentials and found them legitimate and that an inspector, by coincidence, attended a class with Mr. Hanjour. The inspector also offered to find an interpreter to help Mr. Hanjour, she said.

"He ended up observing Hani in class," Ms. Ladner added, "though that was not his original reason for being there."

Company officials briefed members of Congress about the case, including Representative James L. Oberstar, Democrat of Minnesota, who made public some of its general details in December.

The aviation agency did not return a call for comment.

Pan Am International, one of the largest pilot schools in the nation, also operated the flight school in Eagan, Minn., near Minneapolis, where the instructors' suspicions led to the arrest of Zacarias Moussaoui, the man whom the authorities have said was intended to be the 20th hijacker.

Ms. Ladner said the Phoenix staff never suspected that Mr. Hanjour was a hijacker but feared that his skills were so weak that he could pose a safety hazard if he flew a commercial airliner.

"There was no suspicion as far as evildoing," Ms. Ladner said. "It was more of a very typical instructional concern that `you really shouldn't be in the air.' "

A former employee of the school said that the staff initially made good-faith efforts to help Mr. Hanjour and that he received individual instruction for a few days. But he was a poor student. On one written problem that usually takes 20 minutes to complete, Mr. Hanjour took three hours, the former employee said, and he answered incorrectly.

Ultimately, administrators at the school told Mr. Hanjour that he would not qualify for the advanced certificate. But the ex-employee said Mr. Hanjour continued to pay to train on a simulator for Boeing 737 jets. "He didn't care about the fact that he couldn't get through the course," the ex-employee said.

Staff members characterized Mr. Hanjour as polite, meek and very quiet. But most of all, the former employee said, they considered him a very bad pilot.

"I'm still to this day amazed that he could have flown into the Pentagon," the former employee said. "He could not fly at all."

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/05/04/national/04...

#231543 Jun 24, 2012
"How did a very simple plan, allegedly formulated by Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, led by Mohammed Atta and 18 dumb and dumber Arab college students, some of whom flunked out of flying school and couldn’t solo a Cessna, and allegedly under the intense scrutiny of the FBI for at least 4 years prior - FOOL - the largest, most modern, technologically superior defensive and offensive military force in the world, specifically, NORAD, the FAA, Washington DC Air National Guard, New York Air National Guard, the North Eastern Air Defense Sector and the entire US Air Force, long enough to allegedly hijack 4 commercial airliners, fly them hundreds of miles around the US country side, turning off their transponders and then turning them back on, and flying hundreds of miles back and deliberately and allegedly crash them into the WTC towers 1 & 2 in New York City and the Pentagon in Washington DC without any aircraft being intercepted once?”

Flying time for the four hijacked airliners indicates a total of one hour and twenty-five minutes elapsed between the time that Boston Air Traffic Control lost contact with the first allegedly hijacked Flight 11 and the Pentagon was allegedly attacked by flight 77.

One hour and twenty five minutes elapsed without any allegedly hijacked airplane being intercepted by the great defensive capability of the US military.

US Military response:

“We didn't know what to do! It had never happened before? We got confused! We only trained for the attacking planes to come in from the Atlantic or from Canada not from our own airports.

“We train for this every day but we never took care of 4 hijackings at a time before. We thought it was an exercise. Geez there were like 10 hijackings going on what with all the exercises we were doing that morning and we didn't get around to all of them in time either. We didn’t know what was real and what wasn’t!” "I'm just glad no one lost their jobs over this little 9/11 slip up thingy. We'll do better next time."

Excuses, excuses, that’s all you get from our wonderful defensive military forces.

Tell that to the innocent victims of 9/11. I/m sure they will understand.
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#231544 Jun 24, 2012
glasgowaddict wrote:
a we song ( i belive i can fligh,sold ma plane to guy,he wiz mad and crashed the plane,now you blame me again.
go sleep it off, knucklehead...
jogert

Perth, Australia

#231545 Jun 24, 2012
u must admit them guys who did this was brave . we see it to this day our fight for freedom .you carnt say you wernt in there countery controling it .tou yourselth have rallys for freedom off speach / wat turn sometimes into vilonce. against ur goverment .its the samething .getout off there countery and this will not happen

_Abraxas_

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#231546 Jun 24, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you've accomplishd is making the most absurd comments than anyone else in a single sentence. I do believe you are completely illiterate.
<quoted text>
As well as the United Snakes government that supported him, supplied him, encouraged him to engage in a war with Iran and led him to believe it was OK to invade Kuwait.
Yes I could be illiterate reading your posts. I dont believe..
I know , that you will blame everything on the US and then go slob down on DENG later. It's amazing they will have a POS like you in Sweden or any other free country. Which most likely means you're just a Communist or Muslim propagandist. But don't worry I'm sure where ever you are you will be recognized as the human garbage you are.

Countries may find favor with the US to their own ends, to get weapons of war to defend themselves. We may support them awhile, even sometimes wrongly with our own agenda in mind.
But we do not wage war unjust without provocation. Even when we decide to wage war our enemies are given fair warning and chances to avert the comming of our quite invincible might.

But the one thing countries that have been given our favors and arms cannot be made to do is behave. Like it or not Annie Muk
we here in the USA still hold Thors Hammer, and like a GODS Wrath
we can visit the total destruction deserved , anywhere on the globe. But don't try to say we do so unjust or without warning.
Because those that get it damn well know they got it comming!

Yes Saddam thought he could play us , just so you know.
He could not.
jogert

Perth, Australia

#231547 Jun 24, 2012
your dreaming u think your thors hammer think again with out great briton who did most off the work in saddams land .u my freind did not take it .if you where bye your self. u could not do it .america has not won a war yet out of ther land .so let me tell you /u carnt do it b yourself

#231548 Jun 24, 2012
"we here in the USA still hold Thors Hammer, and like a GODS Wrath
we can visit the total destruction deserved , anywhere on the globe."

The US got Thor's Hammer handed to it on a silver platter on 9/11 didn't we?

Its seems that well "deserved total destruction" is not ours alone to serve on others weaker than ourselves.

Unless of course we had a hand in it ourselves, which you won't admit to.

You are a joke. LOL ROFLOL

_Abraxas_

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#231549 Jun 24, 2012
jogert wrote:
your dreaming u think your thors hammer think again with out great briton who did most off the work in saddams land .u my freind did not take it .if you where bye your self. u could not do it .america has not won a war yet out of ther land .so let me tell you /u carnt do it b yourself

Is that you Franky Sue?
Annie Muk

Sweden

#231550 Jun 24, 2012
_Abraxas_ wrote:
<quoted text>
But we do not wage war unjust without provocation.
You're an imbecile.

Name one country that you have waged war against (since WW II) where you were provoked beyond "legimate complaints" or "calling you names".
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#231552 Jun 25, 2012
todays wee song ( livin in america )
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#231553 Jun 25, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
go sleep it off, knucklehead...
if you don,t like ma song go to another station,dicko...
jogert

Perth, Australia

#231554 Jun 25, 2012
yanks thors hammer wat a joke without my countery .you could not even have nukes /the only place in the world we have / we got more than you think thors hammer wat a joke /go invade a little countery giggle/giggle
jogert

Perth, Australia

#231555 Jun 25, 2012
yea spell /yellow cake/ thahs it thor wats wat we got . yes thor its for nukes . we have plenty 4 ur selvs ,know go and play thor
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#231556 Jun 25, 2012
turkey (f4 recon jet shot down ) ( will the good old u,s,of,a want a war )probabaly,,, (recon jet my arse)
glasgowaddict

Glasgow, UK

#231557 Jun 25, 2012
radio sesamee st (any request,s )fur the muppets.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#231558 Jun 25, 2012
we dont like you wrote:
I believe there is a level of conspiracy surrounding 911.
Who ever hijacked those planes, carried it out with a high level of sophistication, almost as well trained as an SAS mission would of be done.
4/5 men who felt confident to enough to take on a plane full of people knowing that the minute they started their mission they would have to put down any resistance with a swift response, most people would bulk the moment someone stood up to them, when you consider they only had craft knives which are good for slashing then you know they couldn't you them to stab people.
So 4/5 people hijack a plane with weapons that are no good in a confrontation therefore they would have to be confident to believe they could deal with anyone with unarmed combat and to carry it out in a swift manner that wouldn't give any one else the chance to intervene.
Secondly the flight skills prove they must of had many hours if not years of flight experience otherwise they could never of flew the planes and hit their targets in one attempt (each plane)
So Im left thinking who really trained these people (which military) even if they were the very same people we have been told they were which countries military did they belong to?
Were they Saudi military? Does our government know?
Are they keeping this information from us?
It just doesnt add up to me considering some of them were basically teenagers - kids (hardly mission material)
Just gotta love the fallacious claim that razor sharp knives aren't dangerous enough to be a threat.

Here's a couple facts, planes have been hijacked with the mere threat of bombs and a whole host of innocuous sounding things ie tooth brushes have been used by jail inmates to kill people.

And seriously, you think it took a great deal of skill to crash planes into massive buildings?

Canada

#231559 Jun 25, 2012
Fret Killr wrote:
Funny to me is how all these sheeple can not debate without calling names. this is not school and it is not three o clock.And anyone with A half of A brain knows that the Corporations Are not going to do or say anything that will get their federal funds cut off Including N.I.S.T.You go up against this Evil beastly system And if you know to much And run off at the mouth you will end up like Aaron russo Or J.F.K. And or robert Kennedy Most on here are nothing but dis info agents.And just plain ole propagandist.And fasist.traitors to the great people of this country.I have put myself as others have to Expose these evil bastards to try and change this country for the better.And would like to thank all the others who do the same.
Shills are brainwashed And can not think outside the jew news they see.... My Wrning to the world is hold on and get tready because another false flag attack is coming that will make 9/11 look like a walk in the park No I do not have A timeline...But just as you woke up on 9/11 the same will occur very soon. who will be to blame The Evil Beastly System.I am not on here to hurt anyone I am on here to expose the truth But the more I think About it Its not going to change a thing. And the best Deprogramming people can never help these people to late.we are all slaves.the this evil country.And as the okc bombing It was done by the evil beastly system to take the heat off of the murder of all those women and children At waco.9/11 was a excuse to go to war with iraq nothing more nothing less just ask yourself one thing if the government has nothing to hide where are all the videos from the pentabomb.very simple. And if norad can not stop A airliner That was so called highjacked may the creator have mercy on us all because any country could Infiltrate Our air space at anytime....I also would like to say that not one of these shills has the balls to go into any bar or the public and say what they say on here....And that is A fact.And the message will be preached and then the end will come.yours truly the last days witness.
Oh shut up adolph.

And seriously you brain dead hick, if you're trying to make a point about name calling maybe you should refrain from name calling in the same post.

I know moron, you don't get it.

Canada

#231560 Jun 25, 2012
A Tree wrote:
^Yup.
Bit of a miscue there eh elevator boy?

Canada

#231561 Jun 25, 2012
Fret Killr wrote:
<quoted text>Seems you do not know your history how kuwait was stole from iraq saddam had every right....his only fault was he did not hold what was his... don't you remember great britton.....you need to learn your own history....
That wasn't the pretense for saddams illegal actions you idiotic hick.

Canada

#231562 Jun 25, 2012
Fret Killr wrote:
<quoted text>rad it belonged to iraq.......and if i am A apologist then I Apologize for all the people that have been killed by this government.what country has killed more people in the last ten years rad....yep thank you very much the united states.
What group has killed more than Muslims in the last decade f$&kball?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 29 min Freebird USA 30,843
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min Aerobatty 987,302
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 52 min Doctor REALITY 5
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 53 min Seentheotherside 687,215
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr Seentheotherside 619,790
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr Classic 4,313
ex wives of PTSD veterans (Mar '12) 3 hr Sandy 40
More from around the web