Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Was 9/11 a conspiracy??

Created by djhixx on Oct 13, 2007

55,132 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

well, im not sure

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#230475 Jun 13, 2012
Say the Truth wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO, did you count the penthouse?
The birfer "thinks" repeating obvious lies gets under our skin, but the reality is it just points out how badly twoof fails under scrutiny.

“DECEPTION = MOST POWERFUL ”

Since: Jul 11

POLITICAL FORCE ON THE PLANET

#230476 Jun 13, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
I wonder why "Someone" doesn't just take down the page you are trying to linl to !??!?!?!?!<quoted text>
"They" did you moron.

You got it right this time!

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#230477 Jun 13, 2012
BAM wrote:
<quoted text>"Any detonation of explosives within WTC 7 would have been detected by multiple seismographs monitoring ground vibration in the general area. No such telltale “spike” or vibratory anomaly was recorded by any monitoring instrument." –Brent Blanchard well Paid corporate/Government shill of Protec Field Monitoring Systems
Prove it private flyer.

Ten years and all twoof cultists can do is spout accusations from the sidelines.

go
twoof
gone
Shill Killer

Union City, OK

#230478 Jun 13, 2012
Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
Like you're understanding of Rupert Murdoch that you mindlessly accept without doing without so much as spending 30 seconds researching?
The garbage you mindlessly believe has been thoroughly debunked to the point that no sane, rational person will accept it.
Your level of understanding and your clueless approach to it epitomizes why your fellow Okies are branded as stupid hicks.
Your continuos claims of some major event that will shatter your foes is about as real as end of world nonsense based on the Mayan calendar.
I'm sorry if the truth hurts you...but im sure you will be fine just take your meds.....as far stupid hicks From what I see it is Yankees the are clueless. Is it in the water up there.........makeing you a moron and so god damed brainwashed you can not think on your own...

“Of Course I Can”

Since: Sep 08

Abescon, NJ

#230479 Jun 13, 2012
Rules 2, 3, 5, 6 & 7, Shammy.
BAM wrote:
<quoted text>"Any detonation of explosives within WTC 7 would have been detected by multiple seismographs monitoring ground vibration in the general area. No such telltale “spike” or vibratory anomaly was recorded by any monitoring instrument." –Brent Blanchard well Paid corporate/Government shill of Protec Field Monitoring Systems
Shill Killer

Union City, OK

#230480 Jun 13, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
Numerous documentaries about the September 11th attack have appeared in the eight years since the event.
The official explanation of the World Trade Center destruction is uniformly supported by mainstream productions such as NOVA's, whereas serious challenges to that explanation are found in a handful of independently produced films, mostly eclipsed by less credible efforts in a field full of easily-ridiculed wares promoted as 9/11 truth.
This page highlights documentaries about the World Trade Center destruction based on several criteria, including historic import and originality.
Because the claim that no Boeing crashed into the Pentagon has been shown to lack scientific merit and has been used effectively as a smokescreen to discredit challenges to the official account the World Trade Center's destruction, videos promoting this claim are distinguished here from those whose analysis is not so encumbered.
http://911research.wtc7.net/resources/videos/...
What is realy funny is those so called terroist could not even fly a small plane......much less a jetliner.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#230481 Jun 13, 2012
Dr_Zorderz wrote:
When posted links disappear, you know you are onto something someone doesn't want you to see.
You are referring to posts #230466 and #230467 no doubt. Yes, I see your point and I agree. You've got them on the run!
Annie Muk

Sweden

#230482 Jun 13, 2012
Shill Killer wrote:
..... if you think for one minute this government is going to tell the truth in a report you are blind like a drunken rats.
Now you've gone too far and I MUST protest! They were right about the "magic bullet" - weren't they?

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#230483 Jun 13, 2012
and somehow, Hani Hanjur got a commercial pilot certificate in 1999 !?!?!?
Shill Killer wrote:
<quoted text>What is realy funny is those so called terroist could not even fly a small plane......much less a jetliner.
Annie Muk

Sweden

#230484 Jun 13, 2012
... and WMD's in Irak!
Annie Muk

Sweden

#230485 Jun 13, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
and somehow, Hani Hanjur got a commercial pilot certificate in 1999 !?!?!?
<quoted text>
a forgery.
Shill Killer

Union City, OK

#230487 Jun 13, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you've gone too far and I MUST protest! They were right about the "magic bullet" - weren't they?
lol
Shill Killer

Union City, OK

#230488 Jun 13, 2012
RADEKT wrote:
and somehow, Hani Hanjur got a commercial pilot certificate in 1999 !?!?!?
<quoted text>
what about the others and who said he was even on the plane dummy....their is no Commercial pilot that even thinks it was Possible for those so called terrorist to fly those planes.....
Annie Muk

Sweden

#230489 Jun 13, 2012
Hani Hanjur was actually an American, born in Hawaii. His Saudi birth certificate was a forgery along with his pilot's certificate. His real name is Orack Barama.

Since: Jun 07

Manhattan, New York

#230490 Jun 13, 2012
of course they will tell the truth, they would be really worried that a real smart guy like you would uncover that they lied
Shill Killer wrote:
I see everyone is back to work today and doing a fine job trying to blow smoke up the peoples ass....
And lets just say those planes were hijacked...if this was the case norad and our security sucks ass....but we know this is not true.so in fact the terrorist are in washington.....as for you shills if you think for one minute this government is going to tell the truth in a report you are blind like a drunken rats.
Shill Killer

Union City, OK

#230491 Jun 13, 2012
Annie Muk wrote:
... and WMD's in Irak!
thats a good one.....saddam buried them in my back yard....

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#230492 Jun 13, 2012
Shill Killer wrote:
I see everyone is back to work today and doing a fine job trying to blow smoke up the peoples ass....

And lets just say those planes were hijacked...if this was the case norad and our security sucks ass....but we know this is not true.so in fact the terrorist are in washington.....as for you shills if you think for one minute this government is going to tell the truth in a report you are blind like a drunken rats.
I see you've picked yet another name which perfectly befits your fascist desires adolph.

Hey, hitler killed everyone that disagreed with him too!

What a coinky dink!

The Gloop

Since: Sep 08

.

#230493 Jun 13, 2012
Shill Killer wrote:
<quoted text>thats a good one.....saddam buried them in my back yard....
Gloop?
Annie Muk

Sweden

#230494 Jun 13, 2012
Shill Killer wrote:
<quoted text>...saddam buried them in my back yard....
Oh shit! Now why didn't Bush and Rumsfeld think to look there!? Too late now!:(

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Canada

#230495 Jun 13, 2012
Shill Killer wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sorry if the truth hurts you...but im sure you will be fine just take your meds.....as far stupid hicks From what I see it is Yankees the are clueless. Is it in the water up there.........makeing you a moron and so god damed brainwashed you can not think on your own...
I don't live in your country hick.

Perhaps your dumb ass should have paid attention when geography was taught in class.

And you wouldn't know truth if it crawled up your azz and exploded.

You're just another mindless moron for twoof that couldn't think his way out of a wet paper bag.

As is evidenced by who your hero's are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min LAWEST100 667,941
Oldest Language in India : Telugu or Sanskrit ?? (Feb '12) 6 min Rao 266
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 12 min Rosa_Winkel 92,715
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Gabriel 979,462
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr lisw 183,629
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 619,219
Electing Donald Trump was a terrible mistake 1 hr Doctor REALITY 7
More from around the web