|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

COINTELPRO1963 wrote:
wow, reading these posts is like when Rome was burning and somebody was playing an instrument. No wonder 911 happened.
LMFAO< another Kan tah key sock ee!!
Say the Truth

North Wales, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Psyops wrote:
<quoted text>
having an intelligent discussion is not possible with the psyops cointelpro govie shills on this thread. They seem to rely only on name calling now as their only default tactic as all others have failed. You would think by now they would realize how obvious they are.
and talking to yourself!

Since: Apr 12

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Of course it was a conspiracy. Every piece of evidence that has come out to prove against the US has not been covered by the corporate, mainstream media. Instead, people are dazzled by the likes of http://www.elitechicagolimo.com . Folks are so easily distracted nowadays that they can't see their own futures being compromised.
psyops

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Porkpie Hat wrote:
Looks like the Duck got a new socky!
And he talks to it too!
There are seven techniques of propaganda according to the Institute of Propaganda Analysis. Name calling is number one on the list.
http://mason.gmu.edu/~amcdonal/Propaganda%20T...

Name Calling: Propagandists use this technique to create fear and arouse prejudice by using negative words (bad names) to create an unfavorable opinion or hatred against a group, beliefs, ideas or institutions they would have us denounce. This method calls for a conclusion without examining the evidence. Name Calling is used as a substitute for arguing the merits of an idea, belief, or proposal. It is often employed using sarcasm and ridicule in political cartoons and writing.

“Open your eyes, people”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Porkpie the RACIST SCUM wrote:
<quoted text>
Well given that your claim of me being a racist is based on a lie you made up to avoid answering pertinent questions I'd say I win.
The only thing you won was the RACIST SCUM award.

Since: Apr 12

Newton Abbot, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

Dr_Zorderz wrote:
<quoted text>
Pity yourself numbfuckingnuts, after all you are stuck on that little island with nowhere to go.
Yes im here now, but i teach English in India for free to the tribes in the south. Give me one single selfless thing you do. i didn't even look, but i bet your American from the use of 'Little Island' and your condescending attitude. I think many people would agree with me if i say - your a sad little man.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Since: Jun 07

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

it's pretty funny when you respond to yourself puppet boy
Psyops wrote:
<quoted text>
having an intelligent discussion is not possible with the psyops cointelpro govie shills on this thread. They seem to rely only on name calling now as their only default tactic as all others have failed. You would think by now they would realize how obvious they are.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

and yet ANOTHER dirty sock .... you idiots are so sad
chicagolimousine wrote:
Of course it was a conspiracy. Every piece of evidence that has come out to prove against the US has not been covered by the corporate, mainstream media. Instead, people are dazzled by the likes of http://www.elitechicagolimo.com . Folks are so easily distracted nowadays that they can't see their own futures being compromised.

“Twoof, a true act of ignorance”

Since: Jun 09

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

psyops wrote:
<quoted text>There are seven techniques of propaganda according to the Institute of Propaganda Analysis. Name calling is number one on the list.
http://mason.gmu.edu/~amcdonal/Propaganda%20T...

Name Calling: Propagandists use this technique to create fear and arouse prejudice by using negative words (bad names) to create an unfavorable opinion or hatred against a group, beliefs, ideas or institutions they would have us denounce. This method calls for a conclusion without examining the evidence. Name Calling is used as a substitute for arguing the merits of an idea, belief, or proposal. It is often employed using sarcasm and ridicule in political cartoons and writing.
The only technique twoofers use: Bullshitting.

Thanks for playing Duck!

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Reduced in Denver wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you won was the RACIST SCUM award.
And the fact that you've been reduced to lying about me being racist because you can't debate facts and win says it all klu klux kkklueless.

“WELL PAID GOVIE SHILL ”

Westbury, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

stop trying to deflect from the fact that you are a rabid Jew hater with a blatant lie about Pie
Marvin in Denver wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you won was the RACIST SCUM award.

Olds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

RADEKT wrote:
stop trying to deflect from the fact that you are a rabid Jew hater with a blatant lie about Pie
<quoted text>
I have to laugh Rade, it's really all he's got left to lie about.
shill boss

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
And the fact that you've been reduced to lying about me being racist because you can't debate facts and win says it all klu klux kkklueless.
pork you have been getting your ass kicked every single time...we are considering terminating your contract for lack of effectiveness

Olds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

shill boss wrote:
<quoted text>
pork you have been getting your ass kicked every single time...we are considering terminating your contract for lack of effectiveness
Prove it space beamer.
shill boss

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>
The only technique twoofers use: Bullshitting.
Thanks for playing Duck!
you have been taught many other propaganda techniques besides name-calling and you are diminishing your credibility and making yourself look like an ass by continuing in this way. We hired Say the Truth to play the disruptive jackass part, you are supposed to show more intelligence...if you don't start showing some versatility and varying your style we will fire your sorry ass for sure.
shill boss

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

RADEKT wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have someone engaged in the anti-Semitic and racist discussion, keep up the good work, just try not to be so obvious and do not make the same mistake as pork...we're watching.
shill boss

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Porkpie Hat wrote:
<quoted text>Prove it space beamer.
we've been keeping close tabs on you...don't be a dumb ass and ask them to prove it because it will only open up the Pandora's box of truth. Ridiculing them will only anger them to search deeper and expose the truth, and we certainly we wouldn't want that now, would we. The space beam topic is off limits now, so just keep your mouth shut about it and play dumb, this should be easy for you.

Olds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

shill boss wrote:
<quoted text>
you have been taught many other propaganda techniques besides name-calling and you are diminishing your credibility and making yourself look like an ass by continuing in this way. We hired Say the Truth to play the disruptive jackass part, you are supposed to show more intelligence...if you don't start showing some versatility and varying your style we will fire your sorry ass for sure.
Psyops wrote:
<quoted text>
govie shills
It always makes me laugh when you losers complain about being called names...grow some balls Duck!

Olds, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

shill boss wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have someone engaged in the anti-Semitic and racist discussion, keep up the good work, just try not to be so obvious and do not make the same mistake as pork...we're watching.
Yes, you and all the people in your drug addled brain are watching...so?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

425 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min USA Born 532,407
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min KENTUCKY 720,156
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 11 min bad bob 172,254
truth is out 23 min -truthisout- 3
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 24 min Le_le 599,044
3 Word Game (Feb '12) 28 min cretin56 4,093
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 49 min End of Church Ages 32,919
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr HasbhaRAT Trolls Biffers 114,973
Game of Thrones Ebook Download Free [PDF] (Feb '13) 4 hr John 53
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••