Happy James Earl Ray Day
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Technician503

United States

#132 Mar 8, 2012
mlc0908 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you sure about that? If so, how can you be? The last time I checked, a fact was something that's scientifically proven. There's no way to know if Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would have been honored with his own federal holiday if Ray didn't murder him.(Even though he would have) One thing you to fail to comprehend is that King is honored for who he was and what he did, not when, where, why or how he died or for who killed him. So busy trying to be disrespectful that you didn't realize how idiotic you sounded.
thank I I was starting to think this site was just full of ignorant hill billys. I agree he didnt get a holiday because he got assassinated he got a holiday because of all the good things he did for the civil rights movement. If u all seriously want to make a holiday for a racist murderer than u are seriously stupid and deserve to be lynched yourself.
YO MAMA GOON WILD

Hialeah, FL

#133 Jan 17, 2013
JAMES EARL RAY WAS A NICE MAN. HE KILLED A CRAZY BLACK MAN ALSO KNOWED AS MLK. THE UNITED STATES STILL SAYS GOD BLESS JAMES EARL RAY.
YO MAMA

Hialeah, FL

#134 Jan 17, 2013
yes its me again yo mama goon wild but now i am going to tell you history. JAMES EARL RAY WAS A WHITE MAN WHO WAS SAD AND BORED SO HE WENT HUNTING FOR BLACKS. JFK AND MLK WERE GOOD FRIENDS UNTIL A DRUNK RUSSAIN KILLED JFK. SO MLK GOT ALSO DRUNK AND PAID A HOOKER TO DO SOMESTHINGS. THE NEXT DAY MLK WOKE AND SAID A POEM TO ANOTHER HOOKER IT WAS CALLED I HAVE A DREAM. THAT HOOKER WAS JAMES EARL RAY WIFE SO HE KILLED A CRAZY BLACK MAN ALSO KNOW AS MLK.
Ray

Shreveport, LA

#135 Jan 18, 2013
The Confederate Yankee wrote:
Every day should be Mr. James Earl Ray Day!
and whats with this BET entertainment, I think they are all WET.
the reason you wont see WET is it would be racist lol
Ray

Shreveport, LA

#136 Jan 18, 2013
Lucy Ricardo wrote:
This thread wins the Moron of The Year Award.
Condoning murder of anyone is so crude.
you must have been MLK's dream yep a fine example of what his dream came up with
Ray

Shreveport, LA

#137 Jan 18, 2013
Thank you James Earl Ray for our wonderfull Holliday. At the time I bet you would have never guessed that you were giving us a Holiday, by hunting down a Crazy Loud Mouth Black Man.
Agent 13

Charlotte, NC

#138 Jan 21, 2013
Happy James Earl Ray day WHITE POWER 1488!
nignog

Baldwin, WI

#139 Jan 21, 2013
james earl ray is my hero.
little guy

United States

#140 Jan 21, 2013
For all who want to know there is a holidat that Texas State employees get, it called Confederate Heroes Day! I would rather take that day over MILK day!
little guy

United States

#141 Jan 21, 2013
nignog wrote:
james earl ray is my hero.
I'll drink wiith you there
tom maplest

Tonopah, NV

#142 Feb 16, 2013
Blackbwoy wrote:
<quoted text>
and if it wasn't for the Romans there wouldn't be easter you Ignoramus!!.
And it it wasn't for dick your mouth would be empty.
We the people

Dayton, OH

#144 Jan 18, 2016
lol. All negro colleges? BET? Black lives matter? No racism doesn't go both ways that's for sure....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min Aerobatty 989,927
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 26 min PROUD EX LESBIAN 42,615
Am I Starting To Like My Step-Cousin? 28 min what I do 2
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 29 min kent 690,645
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 1 hr Prophet Meowmed 39,278
Did you know there are wolves in West Virginia (Mar '11) 3 hr Paul McCartney is... 47
Are your Topix comments helping...or hurting ot... 4 hr Doctor REALITY 6
More from around the web