First Prev
of 7
Next Last
YANKEE DOODLE

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2008
Let's face it, if it weren't for James Earl Ray, that MLK guy would never have a day named after him!

That's a fact!
The Confederate Yankee

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2008
Every day should be Mr. James Earl Ray Day!
and whats with this BET entertainment, I think they are all WET.

Since: Nov 07

Roc.

#3 Jan 21, 2008
YANKEE DOODLE wrote:
Let's face it, if it weren't for James Earl Ray, that MLK guy would never have a day named after him!
That's a fact!
and if it wasn't for the Romans there wouldn't be easter you Ignoramus!!.
jud

Hephzibah, GA

#4 Jan 21, 2008
YANKEE DOODLE wrote:
That's a fact!
Ray didn't do it.
He was a career criminal who
shot MLK and just left the rifle with his prints on in plain sight for the police to find.

He was set up.

“2016 No Clinton No Bush!”

Since: Dec 06

Lafayette IN

#5 Jan 21, 2008
jud wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray didn't do it.
shot MLK and just left the rifle with his prints on in plain sight for the police to find.
He was set up.
He didn't do it alone, that's for sure.

The guy couldn't successfully rob a gas station.
Mr Giblets

UK

#6 Jan 21, 2008
jud wrote:
<quoted text>
Ray didn't do it.
He was set up.
that sounds to me like you are saying he did do it.
Mr Giblets

UK

#7 Jan 21, 2008
WildWierdWille wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't do it alone, that's for sure.
The guy couldn't successfully rob a gas station.
even a dumb redneck can be a good shot.
juggs

Hephzibah, GA

#8 Jan 21, 2008
Mr Giblets wrote:
<quoted text>that sounds to me like you are saying he did do it.
A CAREER CRIMINAL WOULD HAVE HIDDEN THE RIFLE..
NOT LEAVE IT OUT IN PLAIN SIGHT.
EVEN MLK'S SON DOESN'T BELIEVE RAY WAS THE KILLER.

Lafayette IN

#9 Jan 21, 2008
Mr Giblets wrote:
<quoted text>that sounds to me like you are saying he did do it.
I think he was involved.

“THOUGHTS COME FROM NOT KNOWING”

Since: Dec 07

JERSEY GIRL

#10 Jan 22, 2008
YANKEE DOODLE wrote:
That's a fact!
Are you sure about that? If so, how can you be? The last time I checked, a fact was something that's scientifically proven. There's no way to know if Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would have been honored with his own federal holiday if Ray didn't murder him.(Even though he would have) One thing you to fail to comprehend is that King is honored for who he was and what he did, not when, where, why or how he died or for who killed him. So busy trying to be disrespectful that you didn't realize how idiotic you sounded.

JERSEY GIRL

#11 Jan 22, 2008
The Confederate Yankee wrote:
Every day should be Mr. James Earl Ray Day!
and whats with this BET entertainment, I think they are all WET.
You sound just as stupid as the idiot who posted before you if not more. Didn't your mammy teach you that if you don't have anything nice to say then STFU? Or did you get your ignorance from her? BTW, don't worry about BET, if you have to question it or don't understand it then apparently it isn't for you. Kick rocks!
Giant

Orlando, FL

#13 Jan 22, 2008
James Earl Ray? Isn't that the guy that did thevoice for Darth Vader?
Reality

Charlotte, NC

#14 Jan 22, 2008
James Earl Ray is a tragic footnote in US History, a redneck loser coward who killed from afar, MLK forced the world to see discrimination the US had, and apparently still does..

Roc.

#15 Jan 22, 2008
YANKEE DOODLE wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiotic? Just read what you wrote moron! If this black-idol wasn't killed (King's fellow Negro's were involved in his murder) he would have faded away and like all of their other loud-mouthed morons! There isn't another negro out there that they'd give a day of to working white people for. You have to be killed!
The ironic thing is negros HATE MLK Day. Just another day they can't go get their free money from the working tax-payers. lol
opinions, you post no proof, you are a joke...an ignoramus racist...i see why most whites resist klan members like yourself like the plague...you embarass white people.

Roc.

#16 Jan 22, 2008
mlc0908 wrote:
<quoted text> Are you sure about that? If so, how can you be? The last time I checked, a fact was something that's scientifically proven. There's no way to know if Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would have been honored with his own federal holiday if Ray didn't murder him.(Even though he would have) One thing you to fail to comprehend is that King is honored for who he was and what he did, not when, where, why or how he died or for who killed him. So busy trying to be disrespectful that you didn't realize how idiotic you sounded.
well thought out intellectual response.

JERSEY GIRL

#17 Jan 22, 2008
Blackbwoy wrote:
<quoted text>well thought out intellectual response.
Thank you for your kind words. I find comfort in knowing there are actually other people on this site who are blessed with logic, common sense, knowledge, and enough intellect to make some of those who are deprived of these characteristics actually realize just how lost they are. I love to break them down-its so fun! Just as long as they have an understanding that they will never be able to afford to rent space in my head! Feel me? Lol. Peace and blessings to you and yours.

JERSEY GIRL

#18 Jan 22, 2008
YANKEE DOODLE wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiotic? Just read what you wrote moron! If this black-idol wasn't killed (King's fellow Negro's were involved in his murder) he would have faded away and like all of their other loud-mouthed morons! There isn't another negro out there that they'd give a day of to working white people for. You have to be killed!
The ironic thing is negros HATE MLK Day. Just another day they can't go get their free money from the working tax-payers. lol
Hello there lost one. Thanks for the invite to read my own post but I wrote that just for you and trust me it came straight from the heart. Before I continue, I would like to ask you to find another name to call me being as though moron just doesn't suit me. You see, with an IQ of 137 its almost impossible for me to qualify as a moron. Negro is such an antiquated term but if you must call us that, we're negroes not negro is (negro's). Black people hating MLK day isn't ironic, it's a fabrication and/or a figment of your imagination. The other statements you made I choose not to offer a reply since I'm really not sure that you or I understood exactly what you meant.

Amsterdam, NY

#19 Jan 22, 2008
This thread wins the Moron of The Year Award.
Condoning murder of anyone is so crude.

Amsterdam, NY

#20 Jan 22, 2008
Yankee Doodle,
Take your noodle and wrap it in cellophane.

Lafayette IN

#22 Jan 22, 2008
There is nothing wrong with people who want to celebrate James Earl Ray day that can't be cured with electroshock therapy.

Electroshock therapy of the kind that used to be administered in a chair known as "Old Sparky."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min nanoanomaly 825,633
Protesters are the Biggest Threat to Treason 6 min Protester 1
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min USA Born 582,790
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 14 min rbphoenix80 98,828
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 16 min Clearwater 176,368
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 18 min Only Remnant of 1... 40,109
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 30 min Senecus 611,780
Why Iím no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Paul Porter1 442,469
More from around the web