Blacks Americans Should Form A Nation...
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#188 Sep 23, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
black people and people of every race have the same rights, responsibilities, and opportunities as others.

Actually, from 1964 till now.---- African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) have had preferential treatment, special privileges & special protections.

From 1964 till now, Democratic Party politicians have given African Americans preferential treatment, special privileges & special protections. AT THE EXPENSE OF Whites.

Democratic Party politicians did this for the African American vote. So that their candidates could get elected or re-elected to office.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#189 Sep 23, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
If you're concerned about being a second-class citizen, then perhaps you should stop acting like one!

Yes, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) should do this.

But, they won't.

Actually, they can't do this.

This is why.---- African Americans have to always & constantly bring up the past because they just CANNOT function or survive on their own.

African Americans do dominate in American basketball & some positions in American football. In American football, African Americans dominate as wide receivers, running backs, cornerbacks & defensive linemen.

There are some good African American singers, actors, actresses & comedians.

There are some other "professional" African Americans.

Dr. Ben Carson is a good, capable & competent African American.

But, Dr. Carson is the VERY rare exception among African Americans.

Most African Americans need the Democratic Party, the federal government &/or a union for their survival.

When African Americans are working at a job in the public sector. Are with a public sector union, they are still just getting by. They are living from paycheck to paycheck. From hand to mouth.

Most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just CANNOT function or survive on their own.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#191 Sep 23, 2013
PDX Dave wrote:
Africa. How's that going for them? I'm just saying.

Granted, black African nations are far, far behind the United States & European nations.

But, when black Africans come to the United States, they can & DO function & survive on their own.

Black Africans in the United States are another one of the United States "Model Minorities".

Foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) do come from nations which aren't as economically advanced as what the United States or European nations are.

But, foreign born blacks can & do function & survive on their own.

Foreign born blacks are A LOT different than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Foreign born blacks are appreciative of the United States.

Foreign born blacks have goals, drive, desire, ambition, motivation, commitment & dedication.

Foreign born blacks have honor, pride, respect, dignity, humility & self gratitude.

Foreign born blacks value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.

Tragically, the United States has the lowest & lowliest black life form, in the form of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Since: Feb 13

Hamilton, New Zealand

#192 Sep 23, 2013
JLZ wrote:
We need our own country so that we may live on this planet as actual human beings.
America never has treated us right.
We want to be 1st class citizens in our own country, rather than accept what they have to offer.
Millions of blacks in America want their own country, this is one of the many reasons that we share this idea.
Clearly an American black president is ineffective in guarantying our rights much less rights as 1st class citizens.
We deserve the right to 1st class citizenship, in a country where our rights come before any and everyone else.
This is the right of all 1st class citizens in every independent country .
Where is ours ?
Now is the time to build our Own Country, Mahali.
The name of our nation is Mahali, meaning Promiseland in Kiswahili.
If you’re one of these millions you are Mahalian. We have an identity.
Yes, the solution is Mahali.
Millions?? Get lost! Most black people are very patriotic Americans. The bitter ones like you are the MINORITY. Nothing to stop you from moving to another country anyway. Liberia maybe?? LOL...
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#193 Sep 23, 2013
IncreaseThePeace312 wrote:
<quoted text>
Millions??

What that African American (Descendant of a black American slave) poster who is going by the name of "JLZ" stated, he was correct.

Yes, millions of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) would like an independent nation in the continental United States.

But, if an independent African American nation would happen, African Americans (Including the proponents of an independent African American homeland) know that they couldn't carry it out successfully.

African Americans know that they would fail very miserably in their attempt at making an independent African American nation successful.

Because most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) CANNOT function or survive on their own.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) NEED the Democratic Party, the federal government &/or a union for their survival.

Even when an African American is working, they are with a public sector union. They are just barely getting by. They are living from paycheck to paycheck. From hand to mouth.

Again, most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just CANNOT function or survive on their own.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#194 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>Most black people are very patriotic Americans.

With all due respect, one cannot lump all people of African descent in the same boat.

This is why.---- Foreign born blacks ((Afro-Latinos (Afro-Dominicans, Afro-Boricuas, Afro-Cubanos, Afro-Panamanians, Afro-Colombians, Afro-Ecuadorians, Afro-Peruvians), blacks from the Anglophone (Jamaicans, Afro-Trinidadians, Afro-Guyanese, Afro-Belizeans, Grenadians, Bahamians, Virgin Islanders, Bajans, Bermudians), blacks from French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations (Haitians, Martiniqueans, St. Lucians, St. Barthans) & Africans (Nigerians, Ghanaians, Senegalese, Ethiopians, Eritreans & Somalis))

are very much different compared to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Primarily in regards to culture.

Foreign born blacks (All of the respective foreign born black groups which I listed in my paragraph above) are appreciative of the United States.

Foreign born blacks have goals, ambition, drive, desire, commitment & dedication.

Foreign born blacks have honor, pride, respect, dignity, humility & self gratitude.

Foreign born blacks value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.

Foreign born blacks are A LOT different than African Americans.

Tragically, the United States has the lowest & lowliest black life form, in the form of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#195 Sep 23, 2013
<quoted text>Nothing to stop you from moving to another country anyway. Liberia maybe?? LOL...

Well, the African American (Descendant of a black American slave) poster "JLZ" CANNOT emigrate to Liberia.

This is why.---- Liberias respective black African ethnic groups do not like African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Even the Americo-Liberians (Descendants of the free born & formerly enslaved blacks from America who founded Liberia in 1847) do not like African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) who life in the United States.

In my next post, I'll list many examples which show this.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#196 Sep 23, 2013
IncreaseThePeace312 ----- Examples which show that foreign born blacks who live in foreign nations do NOT like African Americans.----

1. Right after the United States Civil War ended.---

A few thousand African Americans were deported to these nations.---- Haiti, Guyana, Belize & Panama.

The Haitians, Afro-Guyanese, Afro-Belizeans & Afro-Panamanians were NOT at all receptive to the African Americans.

2. World War 2 years.---- Many African American (Descendants of black American slaves) army & navy personnel were sent to the black West African nations of Sierra Leone & Liberia.

To help with protecting Sierra Leones & Liberias territorial waters. From the German u-boats which were operating off of the coasts of several West African nations.

The black ethnic groups in Sierra Leone & Liberia were NOT at all welcoming to the African American servicemen.

What happened, is that many, many fights broke out.

Also, many murders occurred.

3. April, 1980.---- Samuel Doe, a Liberian who was from the ethnic & indigenous Krahn group.

Forces under Samuel Does command carried out an overthrow of Liberias Americo-Liberian run government.

In the immediate aftermath of this, there was VERY terrible fighting & mass killings. With the indigenous black African ethnic groups on the one side.

Against the descendants of black American slaves.
UidiotRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#197 Sep 23, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
My last batch of posts on this thread were addressed to the poster "UidiotRace". UidiotRace addressed several posts to me on August 19 & 22. I was just responding back to him. I listed many different examples which refuted his previous claims.
This is a public forum. For blog discussions & debates.
I have had many, many blog discussions & debates with UdiotRace. Despite him coming from opposite ends of the political spectrum than what I'm coming from, our blog discussions & debates have always been amicable.
Yep amicable debate! But you refute without SPECIFIC facts to backup your claims and you have no quotes of any US leaders or career in leadership In govt backing up you refutation ? i give you benefit of doubt , yet you did not backup with facts, you generality on topic does not prove your debates, you did miserable... Sorry yo say!

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#198 Sep 25, 2013
UidiotRace ----

You said "Yep amicable debate!".--- Oh yeah. Very much so. We have been having very amicable blog discussions & debates on Topix from early 2009 till now.

You said "But you refute without SPECIFIC facts to backup your claims".---- Oh, quite the contrary.

You said "you have no quotes of any US leaders or career in leadership In gov't backing up you refutation".---- Correct.

In a blog discussion & debate on Topix, it isn't needed.

If you'd notice, that every time that you have posted quotes of statements which have been made by United States leaders. Or, anytime that you have posted quotes of statements which have been made by other people who have had leadership positions in government.---

I have been in agreement with what they have said.

But, what they have stated, there is MUCH more involved.

The statements which have been made by people in government which you have posted.---- Doesn't deal with what PRECEDES it.

In my next post, I'll list several examples of this.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#199 Sep 25, 2013
UidiotRace ----- Examples.----

1. When you posted statements which were made by a former United States Attorney General. What this person said about the United States dropping the 2 atomic bombs on Japan.

What he stated, he was correct. Yes, the atomic bombs did kill a lot of Japanese.

But, what PRECEDED the United States dropping the atomic bombs on Japan?---- The very aggressive actions by the Empire of Imperial Fascist Japan.

That the atomic bombs saved Allied (American, British, Chinese, Canadian, Australian, New Zealander, Russian, Indonesian, Philippino, Malaysian, Indian, Burmese, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Laotian & Hmong) lives. Especially American lives.

2. When you posted statements which were made by Haitis former left wing president, Jean Bertrand Aristide. What Jean said about the livestock in Haiti, the rice in Haiti & Haitis trade.

What Aristide stated, he was absolutely correct.

But, in your quote, it was omited that the United States gave A LOT of aid to Haiti. To cover the costs for the livestock & rice. Also, to reimburse Haitian farmers & peasants.

3. When you posted statements which were made by a politically left of center University professor. What this professor said, was critical of some of the policies of the International Monetary Fund (IMF) & World Bank.

What this professor stated, he was absolutely correct.

But, in that quote, it was omited that the IMF & World Bank also had many other programs in place to help the nations of the developing. Especially to help the black Sub-Saharan African nations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Riverside Rednek 47,477
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Just Think 692,215
Boys spying on their sisters (Jun '11) 21 min John 7
Add me on Skype for fun summerun1 56 min Summerun1 1
Why are Europeans a race of savages, thieves, a... (Jun '15) 1 hr youareadufus 504
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr youareadufus 990,751
Here’s What Oil Drilling Looks Like in the Arct... 4 hr Guy from Latonia 1
More from around the web