Oscar Pistorius Judge will deliver ve...

Oscar Pistorius Judge will deliver verdict on.......SEPTEMBER 11th....2014.

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#1 Aug 19, 2014
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#2 Aug 19, 2014
Listen......something tells me that this black female South African Judge is SENDING A MESSAGE.....to Oscar Pistorius ith this date. LOOK....the fact that she has CHOSEN to deliver her verdict on a day that will for all of eternity be a day that will be remembered for the unspeakable, unfathomable, acts o religious heinousness that murdered thousands of people will hijacked jumbo jets that were thrown into twin 110 story structures at full speed. absolutely INCREDIBLE ACTS OF EVIL COWARDICE!!!!!.... so who would DARE to believe that this brilliant, very intelligent woman for a country that was, and probably in many places, still is notorious for apartheid-laced attitudes towards black South Africans.....is going to use SEPTEMBER 11TH,,,,to exonerate a highly privileged young white man........who she......KNOWS...SHE KNOWS!!!!!!!!..is LYING ABOUT THE CIRCUMSTANCES OF HIS EX-GIRLFRENDS' MURDER!!!!!! she KNOWS all of that 'Yes, me' Lady!!!! Yes, me Lady!!!! Yes, me' Lady!!!' crap IS NOTHING BUT A CLASSIC CASE OFSEVERE BROWN-NOSIN'!!!!!!! to spare what's left of his life of privilege!!!! LOOK, they got Simpson for murder.....THROUGH HIS CVIL TRIAL!!!!!!!...So SUCK IT UP, South African OPIE TAYLOR!!!!!! That Soul Sister is fixin' to pay back the O.J. civil trial whiteys who gave Simpson TRIPLE LIFE for a hotel armed robbery where no shots were fired!!! You gone look good in ORANGE ORENTHAL Pistorius!!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#3 Aug 19, 2014
The main reason I think this judge is going to nail Pistorius is because Pistorius has to believe that judge is some st u pid fo-eyed black lady who ain't gat no kinda street smarts if he thinks she is going to buy his story about not knowing Riva Steencamp was in that bathroom!!!!!!!! You're a LIAR, OSCAR PISTORIUS!!!!!!!!!! And you're a MURDERER!!!!!!!!!! And this judge knows it!!!!!!!!!! Tell your family to sell your McLaren, Golden Boy!!!!!!! Cause YOU ain't gonna be drivin' it!!!!!!!!!! You gonna look a Reeva's picture in your jailcell every day???!!!!!!! Where's a best friend and a WHITE FORD BRONCO when you need one??!!!!!!!!
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#4 Aug 19, 2014
My prediction: My prediction is that the judge is going to lay out the case for guilt...she's going to scold Pistorius or trying to deceive the court...and then she's going to sentence him.....to at least 25 years in prison for first degree murder. I don' think Pistorius is guilty of pre-meditated murder.....BUT HE MIGHT BE..........If Pistorius set up the Valentine's Day niht encounter....JUST SO THAT SHE COULD CONFRONT HER!!!!!.....KNOWING THAT IF SHE TRIED TO DENY HIS ACCUSATIONS...THAT HEWAS GOING TO FIRE UPON HER.......then, yes, that would be capital felony murder indeed. What I truly believe is Pistorius confronted Steencamp on Valentine's Day at night about a recent lunch she had with her handsome ex.....they argued, they yelled... it got out of hand.....and then Pistorius pulled out a gun...chased Steencamp to the bathroom that she tried to hide in....and Pistorius......in a very dark vengeful state-of-mind,,,,willfully fired through the door....KNOWING that Steencamp was in there. And like Barry Scheck said 'AND THERE'S NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!!!' I think Pistorius.......BLINDSIDED Reeva by asking her about the 'date' she had had recently...with her ex. and he basically ruined any blissful plans for that night. HE'S A MURDERER...NUFF SAID.
Doctor REALITY

Searcy, AR

#5 Aug 20, 2014
She's going to convict him. Three cheers for Jerry 'the Bulldog'!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 646,363
Renzenberger : STEALING MILLIONS from their dri... (Feb '15) 4 min Jpfresh 32
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 7 min Clearwater 47,987
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 13 min WasteWater 2,014
Ladies, what is the sexual act you most enjoy? 54 min James 7
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr oneear69 971,572
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,711
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 1 hr Ficken Facts 105,584
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 hr Neville Thompson 281,222
More from around the web