Why do Turkish men cheat
poovaloop

Tyngsboro, MA

#298 Aug 11, 2012
allybaba wrote:
i am married to a turkish man. have been for the past 4yrs. he has a nasty temper. is very selfish and only ever interested in money. he lies all of the time, and is very controlling. thank god i am a strong minded independent woman. he has promised to make my life hell and refuses to leave. leave muslin and turkish men well alone.
LEAVE HIM!!!!

I hope you don't already have kids with him.
Badass

Springfield, NJ

#299 Aug 11, 2012
allybaba wrote:
i am married to a turkish man. have been for the past 4yrs. he has a nasty temper. is very selfish and only ever interested in money. he lies all of the time, and is very controlling. thank god i am a strong minded independent woman. he has promised to make my life hell and refuses to leave. leave muslin and turkish men well alone.
I'm so sorry for the situation you find yourself in. Your post makes me grateful that my relationship didn't work out. My ex wa very controlling & moody and all he wanted to do was work ( and I mean 7 days a week 16 hour days. Would you consider leaving your husband? I wish the best to you.
ismir

Bargoed, UK

#300 Aug 16, 2012
watchout all u ladies he is a charma errol
ismir

Bargoed, UK

#301 Aug 16, 2012
errol is the name see wot you gain hurt pain
sophia-

Seoul, Korea

#302 Aug 18, 2012
Abby wrote:
Hi everyone,
I met a Turkish guy 15 months ago on the net we fell inlove and everything was going perfectfor about 12 months, we were planning to meet up in Turkey this year and get married but he had a (friend with benefits) which I did not know about, who contacted me and told me that he is her boyfriend which he totally denied. We broke up 3 months ago because of her.
I left him after discovering that he took her with him to Turkey for a holiday and she met his family. Now he wants me back and asking me to forgive him and that he is very sorry and does not love that woman she is just a sex buddy but he does not have feelings for her.
Please I don't trust him but I still have feelings for him and he has been begging me to give him another chance for the last few weeks. Should I trust him & give him another chance? Please HELP
I have totally same situation as you had...
He fall in love with me and cry but keep touch with other girls...
I've found message that he sent to other girl.. he stay with me coz of benefit...
Same day he said to me...."I love you and will be forever..."
I never trust Turkish man!!!!!!
Bella

West Molesey, UK

#303 Aug 20, 2012
Having read all these mails, I take note and my guard is up. I met a guy in Antalya, he is in his 40s. We email daily and talk on the phone and have arranged to meet in October. I really like this guy but given all the facts I have read, it looks doubtful he is a good guy. He says he is single and wants to show me his house, meet his brothrs etc when I arrive, but prhaps I will hire a private investigator to find out the truth, before I go. I have spoken to a PI and told him, no proof no fee. It will be interesting to ese what comes back. But I am already duobtful as he works in a hotel, different tourists daily, it's where he met me... He says he is not like that and that he wants a relationship but I guess if he chatted me up at the hotel then no doubt he does it on a regular basis..Any ideas how to test him???
lone

Vejle, Denmark

#304 Aug 21, 2012
melani1826 wrote:
I love my Turkish guy with all my heart, but I would like to know why do the majority of Turkish men cheat on their wives. Why do the wives not say anything, even if the know, and how does this impact on the family. Give me reasons why I should give him permission to cheat?
the turkish wifes accept it as long as there is money involved then they all get a piece of the cake :)
lone

Vejle, Denmark

#305 Aug 21, 2012
latina25 wrote:
i am very surprised for what i have read here. I am dating a Turkish guy and so far he is very different from other guys. I am latina and my culture is almost the same as Muslim culture(probably that is why, we can understand each other very well). I have dated american, latino,irish guys none of them have treated me so respectful than my turkish boyfriend. I really hope mine BF is different from the Turkish guys you have described. I just need a tip about how can i drive him crazy in bed!(we have not sleep together yet :(
either he is saving him self for his future turkish wife or he wants to wait until marriage as they are surposed to do as well as the females according to the quran
lone

Vejle, Denmark

#306 Aug 21, 2012
Rai wrote:
Wow can you say stereotyping?? The issue of cheating doesn't only pertain to Turkish men! How many white men cheat on their wives? Or for that matter, how many white women cheat on their husbands/boyfriends? MANY! Cheating is not limited to men, because I know plenty of woman who have ruined their relationships by cheating. Western countries have the highest divorce rate in the world, and mostly because of cheating! And they don't even have the population that other places in the world have. The truth is it doesn't matter where the person comes from but rather what kind of person they are. If someone is a cheater, than that's something within that person, not their background. If a man/woman is cheating on you, then they do not love you, because you don't hurt the person you love like that.
Cheating is not cultural, it's personal. if your being cheating on, then it's time to end that relationship - regardless of what country the man comes from!
hmmmm i dont agree totally but sure there are men and women who cheats all over the world its just amazing that many estern countrie men with their religion and culture cheats their wifes or fiance and even brags with it hmmm ard and yes its about personallity too and why western countries has the highest divorce rate is because women or men whos been cheated at wont stay in a relationship if they find out but most of the women in the eastern countries dont have a choice most of the time they been used once so they will have a hard time moving on as that most are depended on the man and its not good for them speaking of cultures too so sure turks are not the only one who cheats no no no but they do a lot cause they can as been written in here. I studied turkish culture and i visit turkey 2-3 times a year and i see too but yes you can find cheating every where in the world so true...... no doubt about that but i can see a lot of truth in most of the girls/ women stories in here. So just watch out dont let all their beautiful words make you blind and be careful
poovaloop

Tyngsboro, MA

#307 Aug 21, 2012
Bella wrote:
Having read all these mails, I take note and my guard is up. I met a guy in Antalya, he is in his 40s. We email daily and talk on the phone and have arranged to meet in October. I really like this guy but given all the facts I have read, it looks doubtful he is a good guy. He says he is single and wants to show me his house, meet his brothrs etc when I arrive, but prhaps I will hire a private investigator to find out the truth, before I go. I have spoken to a PI and told him, no proof no fee. It will be interesting to ese what comes back. But I am already duobtful as he works in a hotel, different tourists daily, it's where he met me... He says he is not like that and that he wants a relationship but I guess if he chatted me up at the hotel then no doubt he does it on a regular basis..Any ideas how to test him???
Don't even bother. Find a guy in the UK. You're just setting yourself up for heartache if you follow through with this guy.
Clary

Izmir, Turkey

#308 Aug 22, 2012
Well i am 25 years Old my father is from Turkey and my mother is American.I am pretty sure that my father not cheated on my mother cuz' if something like that happens my mother will dump him.I am the youngest of 3 children and as far as i know my father is very royal to my mum.He doesn't even look any girl.So SOME of them are cheat NOT ALL of them.
Tara

Istanbul, Turkey

#309 Aug 28, 2012
Clary wrote:
Well i am 25 years Old my father is from Turkey and my mother is American.I am pretty sure that my father not cheated on my mother cuz' if something like that happens my mother will dump him.I am the youngest of 3 children and as far as i know my father is very royal to my mum.He doesn't even look any girl.So SOME of them are cheat NOT ALL of them.
All Turkish men cheat. Some are better at cheating than others. Your poor mother probably is clueless of this fact. Tell her to dig a little deeper and she will see he probably have several females on the side and you may even have a sibling from your father and one of his mistresses/girlfriends somewhere.
Valerie

Northridge, CA

#310 Aug 29, 2012
Perfectly said !! No racist, no man or woman could hurt you if he / she trully loves you !! <3
TheInsider wrote:
I stayed in the Bodrum area for several weeks. I was there as a tourist but because I was there for so long, the locals started to open up to me and tell me how things work.
I saw that every week, new tourists arrived at the resorts of Gumbet, Bodrum and Bitez. The Turkish guys would romance the girls and call them their girlfriends. Then at the end of the holiday they would promise to keep in contact with online chat.
The following week another set of tourists would arrive and the same guys would hunt for a new girl to sleep with. This happens all through the holiday season, every year.
I was told by many, that they actually have homes in the city, where their wives and children live, but they cheat because they can.
They mostly like to target English girls as they find them easier to fool, although I saw a few Dutch and German girls fall for it too.
All the locals know the game and that is why many of the hotels have banned people bringing guests into their rooms.
I've seen guys have several chat windows open in the PCs they use in the internet cafes, so they could talk to each of their 'girlfriends' at once, and then could rush off to go on their next date.
Girls do get pregnant and do catch STDs but the guys have moved on to another girl long ago. They really don't think it is a big deal to cheat.....even the 'nice' guys I met cheat. One grown man told me his fiance was moving to Turkey to marry him the very next day, but he had planned to sleep with a girl who had caught his eye that very night. He said he would not cheat once he was married but then admitted that he'd cheated his whole life!!!!
I only saw this 'cheating culture' at the resorts, I don't know what the rest of the population is like. I imagine people are the same the world over......people are people.....but just be aware of what is real and what is your fantasy.
Valerie

Northridge, CA

#311 Aug 29, 2012
Very well said :) no matter what nationality, racist or female/ male/ its all depends to human ! If he/she trully loves you , they will never cheat and hurt you !! human made mistakes! now its all up to you if you forgive and love again ! Compromise is answer!!
you only live once >> YOLO .. follow what is right for you and to make you happy while living on earth :) Good luck all lovers <3
Rai wrote:
Wow can you say stereotyping?? The issue of cheating doesn't only pertain to Turkish men! How many white men cheat on their wives? Or for that matter, how many white women cheat on their husbands/boyfriends? MANY! Cheating is not limited to men, because I know plenty of woman who have ruined their relationships by cheating. Western countries have the highest divorce rate in the world, and mostly because of cheating! And they don't even have the population that other places in the world have. The truth is it doesn't matter where the person comes from but rather what kind of person they are. If someone is a cheater, than that's something within that person, not their background. If a man/woman is cheating on you, then they do not love you, because you don't hurt the person you love like that.
Cheating is not cultural, it's personal. if your being cheating on, then it's time to end that relationship - regardless of what country the man comes from!
Valerie

Northridge, CA

#312 Aug 29, 2012
wrong post :)
cheated on

Boynton Beach, FL

#313 Aug 30, 2012
I was dating a delicious turkish man. That was my name for him Delicious. About 2 months into our short 8 month relationship I saw a text from another women and from then on countless other things happened. I stayed blinded because I fell sooo in love with him I just couldn't imagine life without him. Long story short the final straw was a receipt with some food and a bouquet of flowers. I didn't get any flowers!!! I ended it. My advice if u have that sick feeling in ur stomach please please listen to it !!!!!! I ignored what my stomach was saying and in the end I am broken hearted.

“Glop.”

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#314 Aug 30, 2012
Valerie wrote:
wrong post :)
Glop.
BeeBup

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

#315 Sep 2, 2012
fools !dont you think what you are talking about is funny ? and the ones taking didn't you like it ? and remember it depends on women.
BeeBup

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia

#316 Sep 2, 2012
Tara wrote:
<quoted text>
All Turkish men cheat. Some are better at cheating than others. Your poor mother probably is clueless of this fact. Tell her to dig a little deeper and she will see he probably have several females on the side and you may even have a sibling from your father and one of his mistresses/girlfriends somewhere.
Tara, it sounds like you have a pain on your tailbone ! don't you all ?
Ariel

United States

#317 Sep 2, 2012
Hi Everybody,
I met a Turkish man on the internet about a month ago and he is already talking about Marrige kids and a Family. I'm not from Turkey I'm from South America. He is very Romantic and he seems like my Knight in Shining Armor , he 's so perfect. We've seen each other several times on the cam and he constantly wants to see me , And we talk twice daily everyday. But at this time in my life I'm recovering from a 9 year relationship. I still have contact with my ex , I honestly still love him. And he showed me that he also wants to begin a Relationship with me again and that he's a changed man .
I'm in a dilemma , I can just say that it's over with my ex and move on with the Turkish man who shows me in every way that he appreciates me or I can just end all contact with the Turkish man and be with my ex again . I don't know what to do . Do you guys have any advice for me Please.? I really need your help.

Thank you ,
Sincerly Ariel

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 5 min Riverside Rednek 53,001
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min GlobalClimateScam... 693,470
Is God a "Bully" sometimes? 13 min Doctor REALITY 14
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 23 min Peter Ross 446,002
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 27 min Big Al 992,293
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 28 min Tony 6,744
Allah is Satan hiding behind the name 41 min Holy Pipek 44
More from around the web