I DON'T LIKE being black!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#24 Aug 4, 2014
Hispanics won more Miss Universe beauty contests. so, Hispanics are the most beautiful people in the "hole" universe :)
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#25 Sep 13, 2015
Trollscope wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, if you look in the mirror, you will discover that you are actually white..........and male.
So not to worry

No, the poster Tisha is an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) woman.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#26 Sep 13, 2015
Sharkey wrote:
<quoted text>What's up with all these white males posing as black chicks on Topix?
Do they secretly want to be transracial transexuals?
It's just weird...

No, the poster Tisha is an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) woman.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#27 Sep 13, 2015
Rigel 7 wrote:
Stormfront must be getting old to you guys. You come here and pretend to be black now, lol

No, the poster Tisha is NOT White. She is African American (Descendant of a black American slave).

2011, 2012, 2013, & 2014. Topix Top Stories forum.---------

Tisha was kind of a regular poster.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#28 Sep 13, 2015
TAS wrote:
Things like this make me really upset. I am an African American teenager attending and school with mostly Caucasian and Asian people. A lot of the black kids at my school act "ghetto,"curse a lot, and get into trouble.I on the other hand am in the honors program, try my best to succeed, and wait, I know this is rare amongst humans of all races, but *gasp* I'm actually nice to people. All of the remaining African- Americans at my school try to act "white" (even though there is no such thing as acting like a certain race because everyone is a fabulously unique induvidual.) Another point to add about me is that I'm kind of viewed as one of those "progressive-hipster-indi e-punk-rocker-tortured-writer- with-a-heart-of-gold" types, with an emphasis on the "progressive." I believe that people are just that- people. If you're black and involved with a caucasian? That's cool. An Indian person who has a thing for Latin Americans? Good for you. I don't care. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you (as long as your definition of nice and mine are along the same path.)
Some may call me an ignorant child, I believe that I have a voiced and I have a right to use it (or fingers for typing on a keyboard... you get what I mean.) I understand that racism is still an issue. It will probably not change in any of our lifetimes. I understand that it isn't fair that we don't have the luxury to name our children what we want or give no thought to spouse's skin colour without having to consider to our future wellbeing based on our choices. I understand that I don't have the right to force everyone on planet Earth to conform to my way of thinking, but I hope that someone at least listens to what I have to say.
Please feel free to give me your opinions about anything that I've had to say, it would really be valuable to me, and I think that the world could do with having a few more people who aren't araid to speak their minds :)

Your points above.--------- I see your angles. But, there is much more involved. Primarily these facets here.---------

Those behaviors are NOT representative of most foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations, & from Africa).

Those behaviors ARE representative of most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#29 Sep 13, 2015
ironic wrote:
i agree, im black and i dont like being black. Especially how majority of black people are ghetto and obnoxious.

Those behaviors are NOT representative of most foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations, & from Africa).

Those behaviors ARE representative of most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#30 Sep 13, 2015
ironic wrote:
the society looks at all black people like that.Its not fair.

Foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations, & from Africa) are way preferred. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#31 Sep 13, 2015
ironic.---------

Foreign born blacks ((Afro-Latinos (Afro-Dominicans, Afro-Cubans, Afro-Panamanians, Afro-Colombians, Afro-Ecuadorians, Afro-Peruvians), blacks from the Anglophone (Jamaicans, Afro-Trinidadians, Afro-Belizeans, Afro-Guyanese, Grenadians, Virgin Islanders, Bahamians, Bermudians, Bajans), blacks from the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations (Haitians, Martiniqueans, St. Lucians, St. Barthans), black Africans (Nigerians, Ghanaians, Senegalese, Eritreans, Ethiopians, & Somalis))

are VERY much different than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). Primarily in regards to culture.

Foreign born blacks (all of the foreign born black groups which I listed in my paragraph above) are appreciative of the United States.

Foreign born blacks have honor, pride, respect, dignity, humility, integrity, & gratitude.

Foreign born blacks have goals, ambition, drive, desire, motivation, commitment, & dedication.

Foreign born blacks value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.

Foreign born blacks are VERY much different than African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

In my next post, I will point out other facets regarding this dynamic.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#32 Sep 13, 2015
ironic.---------

Foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations, & from Africa) come from nations which are not as economically advanced as what the United States is.

But, when foreign born blacks come to this nation, they can & they DO function & survive on their own. Foreign born blacks can & they DO function & survive in the United States private sector.

Most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) CANNOT function or survive on their own. Most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) NEED the Democratic Party, the federal government, or a union for their functioning & survival.

When an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) is working & getting by, they are just barely making it due to a massive mismanagement of their money. They are living from paycheck to paycheck. From hand to mouth.

Most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just CANNOT function or survive on their own.
Helena

Fair Oaks, CA

#33 Apr 13, 2016
I understand the feeling. I am a black woman and I hate being black. I accept it because I have to. Too bad we can't just change our race like Caitlin Jenner can just change her gender from male to female. Transexuals exist so transracials should too.
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#34 Apr 14, 2016
Helena wrote:
I understand the feeling. I am a black woman and I hate being black. I accept it because I have to. Too bad we can't just change our race like Caitlin Jenner can just change her gender from male to female. Transexuals exist so transracials should too.
just enjoy the checks and McDonalds :) but don't forget to exercise after McDonalds :)
Barack

Raleigh, NC

#35 Apr 15, 2016
Tisha wrote:
I don't hate who I am inside, and I think I am quite pretty but I don't particularly enjoy being a black person. I rarely meet an honest, nice, smart, caring black person. Most other races are decent, and I would have to say that the white people are nicest to me. I am married to a white man and his family is very accepting of us and our children. Our 2 kids go to a private school. Private schools have less black people in them because they can't afford it or don't care enough. I get called names such as Cracker on a regular basis, even by blacks I don't know like when I am out shopping with my husband.
Tisha nobody else does either.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Calling Doctor Reality Calling Dr Reality WHERE... 4 min Charles 2
George Soros Is a Brilliant Investor 6 min Charles 1
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 10 min Neville Thompson 44,648
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Steve III 646,404
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 15 min Neville Thompson 281,234
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 53 min Aura Mytha 48,211
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr Brian_G 445,701
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Rosa_Winkel 971,606
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web