Comments
3,101 - 3,120 of 3,152 Comments Last updated Oct 26, 2013
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#3594 Aug 15, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
2. What they can get for free.
This is all that African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) care about.
African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) don't care about black African governments.
African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) don't care about black African organizations.
Come on Most African people / American blacks can not do much as most African Dictators are put in power by US, they are US leaders puppets don't care for own populace. All they can is protest For Dismantling of US AFRICOM - US militarism (US militaristic imperialism) thaT INVADED their Africa and often does not benefit African people .
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#3595 Aug 15, 2013
Johnny wrote:
UdiotRace ---- You said "ADD! Then why 179 nations gives the US the big Middle Fingers!".---- True, many foreign nations which are at the United Nations casted votes which were critical of the United States supporting Israel.
Many foreign nations which are at the United Nations casted votes which were critical of Israels foreign policy.
So what.
I state "so what", because these foreign nations at the United Nations do NOT have foreign Allies. Which MUST be protected.
These foreign nations at the United Nations do NOT have banking nor business interests in foreign nations. Which MUST be protected.
So what , what it means as 179 nations don't want nothing to with our bully US Militaristic imperialist Agendas and for support OF Isreal'S zIONSIT AGENDAS MEANS end to US world dominance , as they hate bullies like us as they are begging dropping USD and to stop trading with our US...it means death, you idiot! Wake up stupid our bullying US right wing Neocons is ruining US and world with its war machines? Come on Johnny-come-lately use you brain for once, do you have idea what i'm taking about? Or is it ignorant a bliss for you kind? You support Neocon policy and right ing Us policy will infact ruin and bankrupt US morally and Financially! Know anything about fall of corrupted ad Greedy Empires throughout Histor like Ancient Rome/greece, NAZI germany during WW2 and Weimer RePublic...? come wake up Stupid, you not dumb are you! Bill MAher correct in his Assessmemnts As most our AMericans are dumb... You another Sheeeeopple i suspect! BWhhhahahaa
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3596 Aug 20, 2013
Check it out, White boy!!…Muwaha!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57598222/...

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/15/ca...

Myself, I can’t think of a president that hasn’t had fun poked at.
That rodeo clown is just one more white fired from a job for poking fun at or mocking Obama. There has been plenty, that is for sure.
Oh yes, you European-American people keep making those blacks…Haha. You dumb fools.

Dude, you say blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] are the stupidest people ,but I don’t know about that. Many European-Americans are Truly pathetically stupid. Hopefully that Rodeo clown has a black relative such as a son ,daughter, nephew or niece. It will give him something to think about now that his career is destroyed. Do you now unnastan’ what I have been saying in this thread since I have arrived in it? European-Americans creating blacks comes back to haunt. White people have seen nothing as of yet. What European-Americans are doing to themselves by creating more blacks now than ever before is going really jump up and bite them in the culo like never before.
Do you remember what I said about mixing up all of the communities throughout the country and what I said about California being the trendsetta ?
Have a listen to this here…..

http://tunein.com/radio/Barbara-Simpson-Show-...

Chicago-like stack and pack housing right in your back yard, baby! It’s only a matter of time.
The whole country is going to be one big ghetto.

Do you have any blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] or illegal aliens in your neighborhood yet, muh brotha? Do you ear gun shots every night? If not yet, you will eventually..
The welfare entitlement crew is comin’ tuh town…You better start nailing and bolting down all of your possessions right now. Go,go Obama! Yes sireeee.
Too bad congress is exempt from ObamaCare…Haha!
You know fifty three percent of California support Obamacare and more than one in four have no clue what is even in it and what a lot of it is designed to do. I mention that because those are the kind of people that are going to over run your town.
California now has some of the worst condition roads in the WORLD. The California education system went from the best in the nation to the worst. That is just an example Dig wum sayin’ to ya? Californication is coming to a town near you. You cabn say that blacks [descendants of African-American slaves ] are the dumbest of all the races, but in fact, it is the European-Americans and other so-called ”whites” that are destroying this country in many, many different ways. The blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] have nothing to do with anything really. They are nothing but a hindrance and cannon fodder to all. But you see, that ‘hindrance‘ wll be packed like sardines in stack and pack housing in YOUR town.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3597 Aug 20, 2013
Many cities and towns will go from low to no crime and murder to Chicago and Oakland-like proportions.
That will lead to a chain reaction, many of your little white boys and girls will be trying to imitate those blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] like many do in California.Oh yes, they all wants to be gangsta bad.It won’t be long before many of your white children gots their hats to the side and wearing droopy pants thinkin‘ they hard because they in the ghetto. Soon after, they will be making many black babies [descendants of African-American slaves].
Then you will have the Mexico style sections in your towns- cartel like crime. Si habla espanol?
Now , Johnny, tell us again how the Muslim Brotherhood cannot use the weaponry given to them by the Obama Administration…..

If I had a son, he would look like Morrissey :D
Dumb az white people.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3599 Aug 20, 2013
African-American venacular...
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> u grabbing for straws!
Wuhd up muhfuhguh, shheeaadd.
Dumb arse Somali pirate
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#3601 Aug 21, 2013
yawn. white people, white people....yeah right. whatever.

yawn.
UidiotraceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#3602 Aug 21, 2013
RFD wrote:
African-American venacular...
<quoted text>
Wuhd up muhfuhguh, shheeaadd.
Dumb arse Somali pirate
U jugjheads jockheads are paraniod again! Again , not a somalian pirate you war mongering airhead buffoon! have ahiney melon you warring pinhead! BWHAHHAAHAaaa

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#3603 Aug 21, 2013
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>U jugjheads jockheads are paraniod again! Again , i are a somalian pirate and a war mongering airhead buffoon! i have ahiney melon for lunch! BWHAHHAAHAaaa
Weren't you told many times to learn English, Somalian pirate?
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3604 Sep 5, 2013
UidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>U jugjheads jockheads are paraniod again! Again , not a somalian pirate you war mongering airhead buffoon! have ahiney melon you warring pinhead! BWHAHHAAHAaaa
Deeba Dabba.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3605 Sep 5, 2013
UidiotraceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text> have ahiney melon
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3606 Oct 16, 2013
RFD wrote:
http://www.foxnews.com/politic s/2013/08/15/calls-for-federal -probe-into-missouri-rodeo-clo wn-are-contrived-anger-critics /

After that clown at the Missouri state fair did that skit about Democrat Barack Obama.-----

Oh, absolutely no surprise at all that the liberal / leftist NAACP were critical. That the NAACP called for a federal probe.

So what.

I state "so what", beause how relevant has the NAACP been since 1954? How much weight has the NAACP carried since 1954?

Even throughout the 1960s, the NAACP was in the background. Other liberal / leftist African American organizations like the Southern Christian Leadership Conference (SCLC), National Urban League (NUL) & the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committe (SNCC) were way more at the forefront.

So, so what, what the NAACP called for.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3607 Oct 16, 2013
RFD wrote:
his career is destroyed.

Uh, not at all.

One month after Tuffy Gessling did his skit about Barack.---- Tuffy was right back at the fair.

Here is a link which shows this.----

http://www.connectmidmissouri.com/news/story.... .

Back in mid August, after he was initially "let go", he received many, many invitions from many other state fairs in different states.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3608 Oct 16, 2013
RFD wrote:
European-American people keep making those blacks…

Within the last couple of decades, there has been more mixing between African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-Americans. More kids born as a result.

To counter this, many different public policy initiatives & social engineering policies were enacted.

One of the main ones.----

The United States federal government getting rid of the "one drop rule" in regards to "race". Implementing the "2 or more races" (Multiracial / mixed) category.

Specifically for Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent.

Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent.---- Have been given an "escape hatch" in regards to "race".

Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent have been given their own racial classification. DIFFERENT from African Americans.

Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent have very much been encouraged to NOT identify as African American.

Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent have very much been encouraged to identify & classify as multiracial / mixed.

Many, many Americans who come from an African American parent & a White parent have been classifying as "2 or more races" (Multiracial / mixed).

This is fracturing & fragmenting the African American "community".

This is just one, among many, many different forms of public policy initiatives & social engineering policies. Which are being done AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3609 Oct 16, 2013
RFD ----

You said "The whole country is going to be one big ghetto".-----

No.

Many, many areas throughout the continental United States have been shielded. Will continue to be.

You said "Too bad congress is exempt from ObamaCare".-----

When Obama Care was first being crafted & debated in the House & Senate back in 2009.---- It was a given that the members of the House & Senate would be exempt.

Myself, with my work, I'm not affected by Obama Care. My work, my health care is fully covered.

You said "You know fifty three percent of California support Obamacare".-----

I bet.

California is a Democratic state.

You said "and more than one in four have no clue what is even in it".----

I'm sure.

The base of the Democratic Party comprises of the very stupid, unaware, ignorant, incompetent, irresponsible & unproductive people of the United States.

You said "California now has some of the worst condition roads in the WORLD".----

True.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3610 Oct 16, 2013
RFD ----

You said "You cabn say that blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] are the dumbest of all the races".----

Correct.

You said "but in fact, it is the European-Americans and other so-called whites that are destroying this country in many, many different ways!".----

Somewhat true.

Granted, there are non-Hispanic Whites in the underclass who are receiving assistance.

There are many non-Hispanic White union people.

Granted, non-Hispanic White union people are (As are other union people) scum.

You said "The blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] are a hindrance and cannon fodder to all".----

You are absolutely correct.

At the same time, most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are lazy, criminal, incompetent, irresponsible & unproductive.

Most African Americans collectively pull down
the United States.

At the same time, many, many non-Hispanic Whites have made (Still are) profits. OFF of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3611 Oct 16, 2013
RFD ----

This last election, 43% of non-Hispanic Whites voted for Democrat Barack Obama.----

Clearly, most non-Hispanic Whites did not vote for Barack.

The non-Hispanic Whites who voted for Obama.---- These non-Hispanic Whites have benefited off of (Still do) the policies of the Democratic Party.

Abortionists & other feminists.---- Have been on the team of (Still are) the Democratic Party.

Unions.---- Have been on the team of (Still are) the Democratic Party.

Many non-Hispanic White women are leaders in the abortion movement & other feminist movement venues.

Many non-Hispanic White dudes are union leaders or members.

Many non-Hispanic White women are union members.
Doctor REALITY

Oklahoma City, OK

#3612 Oct 16, 2013
Johnny, you are of your father, Satan the Wicked One. And your racist, prejudice soul will PERISH in the flames of hell with your father, Satan the Wicked One.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3613 Oct 16, 2013
RFD ----

Regarding your previous point where you stated that ---- "African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are a hindrance & cannon fodder".----

You are absolutely correct.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) pull down the United States.

White-Americans collectively do view African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) collectively to be a threat & an enemy.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) collectively ARE a threat to the American System.

But, at the same time, many, many Whites are making profits. OFF of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Many Whites who own, operate &/or manage sports teams. Many Whites who own &/or manage sports stadiums. Many Whites in car manufacturing &/or dealing. Many Whites in the clothing field. Many Whites in the jewelry field. Many Whites in the furniture field. Many Whites in the housing market. Many Whites in social work. Many Whites in the health care field.----

Have made a lot of money OFF of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). These Whites are still making a lot of money OFF of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3614 Oct 16, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
Johnny, you are of your father, Satan the Wicked One. And your racist, prejudice soul will PERISH in the flames of hell with your father, Satan the Wicked One.

Uh, the poster RFD addressed a few posts to me. I was just responding back to him.

"Doctor", I noticed that you don't blog in a mature manner with other posters. Your version of blogging is typing up a totally off the cuff, flippant, snide or ignorant comment to other posters.

Why don't you grow up.

Why don't you blog in a mature manner. With a mature blog discussion &/or debate.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3615 Oct 16, 2013
RFD wrote:
white boys and girls will be trying to imitate those blacks [descendants of African-American slaves] like many do in California.

This isn't happening in just California.

This isn't a facet of the "future".

This has been happening since at least 1993.

Some non-Hispanic White youths, Asian youths & Hispanic (Afro-Latinos included) youths do dress, talk, have style, have mannerisms of the hip hop culture.

But, THIS is the very critical difference.----

These groups have an "escape hatch" in regards to "race".

In my next post, I'll list the dynamic at work.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min seriously the ori... 538,985
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 min Fiu Bzdziu 599,928
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min Tide with Beach 733,004
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Freebird USA 226,346
Last Word + 2 6 min Dreamweaver 513
Gleep 14 min Bev Jamison 64
Last Post Wins !!! [ game time :) ] (Jan '11) 15 min Bev Jamison 2,408
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 3 hr Dr_Zorderz 257,997
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 4 hr Figaro 105
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••