Calling all White People
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3574 Aug 3, 2013
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>hey johnny hows the Fourth?
__________

Festivities on July 4 & July 3. Both the 4th & the 3rd went very well.

How did your July 4 go?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3575 Aug 3, 2013
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Hey johnny you miss alot of my post, and ignoring them. WBANHAAHAHAAA
__________

Not at all.

Today, I'm just first seeing your last several previous posts which you addressed to me.

On that other thread, you addressed 7 posts to me.

One of your posts was about the International Monetary Fund (IMF). You typed up points which were critical of the International Monetary Fund.

One of your other posts was about the World Bank. You typed up points which were critical of the World Bank.

One of your other posts was about Israel. You typed up points which were critical of Israels actions. In regards to Israels domestic affairs & Israels foreign policy.

Your 4 other posts were about the United States & Haiti. You typed up points which were critical of the United States policy towards Haiti.

I responded back to all 7 of your previous posts which you addressed to me. It amounted to 11 responses back.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3576 Aug 3, 2013
UdiotRace ---- You said "Some of these nations US had invaded".---- Correct.

The United States did this to protect their Allies, their economic interests & business interests in these foreign nations.

You said "had put a ruthless US puppet in power".---- Well, this dynamic can be looked at two different ways.

The foreign leaders who the United States put in power.---- Were considered "ruthless" by some people on the political left wing.

But, they were NOT considered "ruthless" by people on the political Right wing.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3577 Aug 3, 2013
UdiotRace ---- You said "if necessary US will use coup, military force...to dispose of".---- Yep. BIG TIME.

This is why.---- It is because the United States has many, many Allies, economic interests & business interests in these foreign nations.

Which must be protected & defended.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3578 Aug 3, 2013
UdiotRace ---- You said "even a Democracy".--- Yep.

It is ideology OVER "democracy".

Whom one associates with & aligns with. OVER "democracy".

How one plays their cards & chips. OVER "democracy".

What matters is if the foreign governments are aligned with Israel, the United States & the United Kingdom.

Examples of this.---

1. Chiles former "democracy". Which was headed by leftist Salvador Allende Gossens.---

From November, 1970 till September, 1973.--- Salvador was Chiles president. He was democratically elected.

But, Salvador was left wing, anti-Zionist, anti-Israel, anti-United States & anti-United Kingdom.

Since Salvador was this, he HAD to go.

An overthrow was orchestrated back in 1973.

Salvador was overthrown & neutralized.

A Right wing, pro-Zionist, pro-Israel, pro-United States & pro-United Kingdom Chilean General named Augusto Pinochet Ugarte took power.

It has been alleged that Pinochet was somewhat "dictatorial".

But, democracy was second hand.

What MATTERED was that Pinochet was pro-Zionist, pro-Israel, pro-United States & pro-United Kingdom.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3579 Aug 3, 2013
UdiotRace ---- Which shows that it is about a foreign leaders ideology. It is about who foreign leaders align with.

Two other examples.----

2. Nicaragua.---- Back in the late 1970s.---- Nicaraguas government back then was headed by Right wing General Anastasio Somoza Debayle.

It is alleged that Somoza was "dictatorial".

But, this didn't matter to Israel, to the United States or to the United Kingdom.

What mattered was that Somoza was aligned with Israel, with the United States & with the United Kingdom.

3. Haitis former presidents, Papa Doc (Aka --- Francois Duvalier) & Baby Doc (Aka -- Jean Claude Duvalier).----

It is alleged that Papa Doc & Baby Doc were "dictatorial".

But, Papa Doc & Baby Doc were aligned with Israel, with the United States & the United Kingdom.

This is what MATTERED.

Israel, the United States & the United Kingdom prefer Right wing Haitians. Such as Papa Doc, Baby Doc, Marc Bazin, Joseph Nerette, Proper Avril, Emile Jonassaint, Raoul Cedras, Emmanuel "Toto" Constant, Guy Philippe, Louis Jodel-Chamblain &/or Boniface Alexander.

This is why.---- These Haitians are Right wing, pro-Zionist, pro-Israel, pro-United States & pro-United Kingdom.

Even if these Haitians human rights records are somewhat questionable.

Human rights is secondary.

What matters is that they are pro-Zionist, pro-Israel, pro-United States & pro-United Kingdom.

Israel, the United States, the United Kingdom would rather these individuals.

Israel, the United States & the United Kingdom DON'T want left wing foreign leaders. Such as left wing communist dictator Fidel Castro in Cuba. Nor a left wing democratically elected leader such as Hugo Chavez in Venezuela.

What matters is a foreign leaders ideology.

How the foreign leaders align.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3580 Aug 3, 2013
UdiotRace ---- You said "how moral is our bullying US militaristic Imperailism interventionist agendas".----

Why has the United States conducted military ventures upon foreign nations &/or upon foreign organizations?.----

In defense of the United States Allies who are based in foreign nations.

To protect the United States economic & business interests which are based in foreign nations.

You said "had incited a growth of world of enemies".----

It is NOT a case of a "world of enemies".

The only ones who are opposing the United States foreign policy are people who have far left wing beliefs.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3581 Aug 3, 2013
UdiotRace ---- You said "As to Arab Spring is really about them Disposing of our US Puppets from the helm".---- Somewhat true. Primarily not true.

In regards to "somewhat true".---- This was the case with Egypts Hosni Mubarak.

But, Egypts army & airforce Generals & Officers have been (Still are) very staunchly on the team of Israel, the United States & the United Kingdom.

In regards to "primarily not true". In these 2 respective cases.----

1. This sure wasn't the case in regards to Libyas former left wing dictator, Muammar al-Gadaffi.

2. This sure wasn't the case in regards to Syrias left wing dictator, Ba'th Party leader Bashar Assad.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3582 Aug 3, 2013
UdiotRace ---- You said "But our faux US (Gov/coporated) media controls spins its".--- In regards to the Arab Spring.--- No, all of the United States respective mainstream television news media venues reported on the Arab Spring protests in a VERY neutral manner.

The United States mainstream television news media venues gave A LOT of air time to all of the different factions which comprised of the protest movements.

You said "And Bill MAher assessment is true. Most American are Dumb and stupid...".---- Bill is correct.

But, when Bill threw up that statement, he didn't expound upon it.

Bill Maher didn't specifically state which segments in the United States are the MOST stupid Americans.

These are the two segments in the United States which are the MOST stupid. By FAR.----

1. African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

2. White union people.
Doctor REALITY

Little Rock, AR

#3583 Aug 3, 2013
Johnny wrote:
UdiotRace ---- You said "As to Arab Spring is really about them Disposing of our US Puppets from the helm".---- Somewhat true. Primarily not true.
In regards to "somewhat true".---- This was the case with Egypts Hosni Mubarak.
But, Egypts army & airforce Generals & Officers have been (Still are) very staunchly on the team of Israel, the United States & the United Kingdom.
In regards to "primarily not true". In these 2 respective cases.----
1. This sure wasn't the case in regards to Libyas former left wing dictator, Muammar al-Gadaffi.
2. This sure wasn't the case in regards to Syrias left wing dictator, Ba'th Party leader Bashar Assad.
Why don't leave America and move to the North Pole? Most Americans don't like your kind.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3584 Aug 3, 2013
UdiotRace ---- You said "ADD! Then why 179 nations gives the US the big Middle Fingers!".---- True, many foreign nations which are at the United Nations casted votes which were critical of the United States supporting Israel.

Many foreign nations which are at the United Nations casted votes which were critical of Israels foreign policy.

So what.

I state "so what", because these foreign nations at the United Nations do NOT have foreign Allies. Which MUST be protected.

These foreign nations at the United Nations do NOT have banking nor business interests in foreign nations. Which MUST be protected.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3585 Aug 3, 2013
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't leave America and move to the North Pole? Most Americans don't like your kind.
__________

Huh? What are you talking about?

My previous which you quoted.----

I was responding back to the poster "UdiotRaces" previous points which he addressed to me about the "Arab Spring".

So, what are you talking about?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3586 Aug 3, 2013
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>But Most Africans educated want nothing to do with AFRICOM.
__________

Oh, I don't see this at all.

This is why I state this.---- Because of the many, many black African governments & black African organizations which are pro-United States, pro-Israel & pro-United Kingdom.

In 2 of my previous posts,#3562 & #3563, I listed many black African governments & black African organizations which are pro-United States, pro-Israel & pro-United Kingdom.

Posts #3562 & #3563 on page 155.---

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TS3RGMH... .

The black African governments & black African organizations which are pro-United States, pro-Israel & pro-United Kingdom.--- They have a support base, which comprises of tens & tens of millions of black Africans.

So (With all due respect), I just don't see your charge that "most Africans want nothing to do with AFRICOM".
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3587 Aug 3, 2013
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>and educated Americans blacks want nothing to do with AFRICOM.
__________

UdiotRace, come on (With all due respect), do you honestly think that African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) care about black African governments &/or black African organizations.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) care about these 2 things.----

1. Image.

2. What they can get for free.

This is all that African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) care about.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) don't care about black African governments.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) don't care about black African organizations.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3588 Aug 15, 2013
If I had a son he would have looked like Morrissey!..
Doctor REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't leave America and move to the North Pole? Most Americans don't like your kind.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3589 Aug 15, 2013
Johnny wrote:
You said "And Bill MAher assessment is true. Most American are Dumb and stupid...".---- Bill is correct.
But, when Bill threw up that statement, he didn't expound upon it.
Bill Maher didn't specifically state which segments in the United States are the MOST stupid Americans.
These are the two segments in the United States which are the MOST stupid. By FAR.----
1. African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
2. White union people.
Haha.

Btw, thanks man.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#3590 Aug 15, 2013
Johnny wrote:
UdiotRace ---- Which shows that it is about a foreign leaders ideology. It is about who foreign leaders align with.
Two other examples.----
2. Nicaragua.---- Back in the late 1970s.---- Nicaraguas government back then was headed by Right wing General Anastasio Somoza Debayle.
It is alleged that Somoza was "dictatorial".
But, this didn't matter to Israel, to the United States or to the United Kingdom.
What mattered was that Somoza was aligned with Israel, with the United States & with the United Kingdom.
3. Haitis former presidents, Papa Doc (Aka --- Francois Duvalier) & Baby Doc (Aka -- Jean Claude Duvalier).----
It is alleged that Papa Doc & Baby Doc were "dictatorial".
But, Papa Doc & Baby Doc were aligned with Israel, with the United States & the United Kingdom.
This is what MATTERED.
Israel, the United States & the United Kingdom prefer Right wing Haitians. Such as Papa Doc, Baby Doc, Marc Bazin, Joseph Nerette, Proper Avril, Emile Jonassaint, Raoul Cedras, Emmanuel "Toto" Constant, Guy Philippe, Louis Jodel-Chamblain &/or Boniface Alexander.
This is why.---- These Haitians are Right wing, pro-Zionist, pro-Israel, pro-United States & pro-United Kingdom.
Even if these Haitians human rights records are somewhat questionable.
Human rights is secondary.
What matters is that they are pro-Zionist, pro-Israel, pro-United States & pro-United Kingdom.
Israel, the United States, the United Kingdom would rather these individuals.
Israel, the United States & the United Kingdom DON'T want left wing foreign leaders. Such as left wing communist dictator Fidel Castro in Cuba. Nor a left wing democratically elected leader such as Hugo Chavez in Venezuela.
What matters is a foreign leaders ideology.
How the foreign leaders align.
US put them in Power, we all called Them US puppet Dicktators, as they don't care about populace but only about Power And Money!!
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#3591 Aug 15, 2013
Johnny wrote:
UdiotRace ---- You said "But our faux US (Gov/coporated) media controls spins its".--- In regards to the Arab Spring.--- No, all of the United States respective mainstream television news media venues reported on the Arab Spring protests in a VERY neutral manner.
The United States mainstream television news media venues gave A LOT of air time to all of the different factions which comprised of the protest movements.
You said "And Bill MAher assessment is true. Most American are Dumb and stupid...".---- Bill is correct.
But, when Bill threw up that statement, he didn't expound upon it.
Bill Maher didn't specifically state which segments in the United States are the MOST stupid Americans.
These are the two segments in the United States which are the MOST stupid. By FAR.----
1. African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
2. White union people.
But he said "MOST Americans" , i do think you have comprehension problem and bit Bias i will say way more Bais. u grabbing for straws!
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#3592 Aug 15, 2013
Jean-Bertrand Aristide
Eyes of the Heart p11
k
What happens to poor countries when they embrace free trade? In Haiti in 1986 we imported just 7000 tons of rice, the main staple food of the country. The vast majority was grown in Haiti. In the late 1980s Haiti complied with free trade policies advocated by the international lending agencies and lifted tariffs on rice imports. Cheaper rice immediately flooded in from the United States where the rice industry is subsidized. In fact the liberalization of
Haiti's market coincided with the 1985 Farm Bill in the United States which increased subsidies to the rice industry so that 40% of U.S. rice growers' profits came from the government by 1987. Haiti's peasant farmers could not possibly compete. By 1996 Haiti was importing 196,000 tons of foreign rice at the cost of $100 million a year. Haitian rice production became negligible. Once the dependence on foreign rice was complete, import prices began to rise, leaving Haiti's population, particularly the urban poor, completely at the whim of rising world grain prices. And the prices continue to rise.
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

#3593 Aug 15, 2013
Not Our Quarrel
by Philip Giraldi

The US foreign policy is partially driven by tribalism, with hyphenated Americans eager to involve Washington in ancient disputes back in their home countries. The Israel Lobby has been most successful in that regard with the US willy-nilly endorsing policies of a series of right-wing governments. And there are many others, Armenians pushing to condemn Turkish genocide of a century ago, dispossessed Cubans seeking to punish Fidel Castro, Mexican irredentists hoping to recover the southwest, aggrieved Irishmen in Boston seeking a united Eire. The list goes on and on and, in almost every instance, there is not a genuine American national interest to be served. In many cases, the bad decisions that derive from tribal politics only serve to damage everyone involved. Israel is not forced to make the hard and necessary choices that it should be making because unlimited US support relieves it of that responsibility. Armenian genocide resolutions accomplish nothing and instead make more insecure the Armenians still living in Turkey. Only the Cuban people have suffered from fifty years of sanctions, not Fidel Castro and his government.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 min It aint necessari... 881,857
News The Latest: Husband: Kentucky clerk is 'standin... 10 min Deez Nutz 58
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 11 min dollarsbill 8,459
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 16 min guest 603,842
Rajkot gay Topix (Feb '15) 30 min TOP VERCE 240
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 54 min The swamiji 7,716
Is Tv Evangelist Joyce Meyer really a woman tra... (Oct '10) 56 min Littlebruno 157
The Christian Atheist debate 1 hr messianic114 4,205
More from around the web