Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3554 Jun 13, 2013
yon ---- Clearly, radical Islamic fundamentalists are a threat.

But, radical Islamic fundamentalists don't have anywheres near the numbers to overtly threaten the Western European Systems.

Western European governments have been keeping radical Islamic fundamentalists in check.

An example.---- France.----

France had Muslim riots from late October till late November, 2005.

But, from November, 2005 till now.---- France hasn't had Muslim riots.

Because the French Intelligence Services have MANY infiltrators & informants in Muslim organizations.

This is why that France hasn't had any Muslim riots from November, 2005 till now.

All of the other European governments have also taken measures with their Intelligence Services. With having many infiltrators & informants in Muslim organizations.
ASIAN LATINO VIBES

United States

#3555 Jun 13, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the racial breakdown for a few European nations. Some of the main European nations at this.---
1. For the United Kingdom.---- 92.1% White. 4.0% Asian. 2.0% Black. 1.2% Mixed. 0.4% Chinese. 0.4% Other.
People in the United Kingdom who classify as "Black", are ONLY 2.0% of the population.
The United Kingdom is in absolutely no danger.
2. For Italy.---- 92.47% Italian. 1.98% Romanian. 1.07% North African. 0.77% Albanian. 0.28% Chinese. 0.31% Ukrainian. 0.83% Asian (Non-Chinese). 0.54% Latin American. 0.47% Sub-Saharan African. 1.29% Other.
Sub-Saharan Africans are ONLY 0.47% of Italys population.
Italy is in absolutely no danger.
Then why American incited to hate others of not of his kinds? I see know the US militaristic Imperialist Needs A boogey mans so US can wage wars anywhere in the world with hindrance. EVIL you are! So, do you feel ashame What our warring AmeriKKKa govt is doing to world and American people in system. So?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3556 Jun 13, 2013
yon --- Just because someone is a Muslim doesn't mean that they are an enemy.

There are many Muslims who are not a threat.

There are many Muslim nations who are aligned with the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

Here's a list of them.-----

1. Jordan.

2. Lebanon.

3. Kuwait.

4. United Arab Emirates (UAE).

5. Qatar.

6. Oman.

7. Morocco.

8. Mauritania.

9. Yemen.

10. Tunisia.

11. Iraq.--- Since Iraqs left wing Ba'ath Party dictatorship was overthrown back in May, 2003.--- Iraqs new government has come over to the camp headed by the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

12. Libya.--- Since Libyas left wing dictator, Muammar al-Gaddafi was overthrown. The new Libyan government has come over to the camp headed by the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

13. Indonesia.---- When they were under the rule of Suharto. Suharto was a Muslim. But, he was on the team of the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

Even when Suharto stepped down back in 1998. The Indonesian presidents which followed Suharto were also on the team of the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

Especially Abdurrahman Wahid (Aka --- Gus Dur).

14. Somalia.--- Somalias new Transitional Federal Government (TFG). Somalias Transitional Federal Government has been engaged in a brutal war. AGAINST Islamic fundamentalists who are based in Somalia.

In addition, there are many organizations within all of these Muslim nations which are pro-Zionist, pro-United States, pro-Israel & pro-United Kingdom.

So, just because someone is a Muslim.---- Does NOT mean that they are an enemy.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3557 Jun 13, 2013
ASIAN LATINO VIBES wrote:
<quoted text>Then why American incited to hate others of not of his kinds? I see know the US militaristic Imperialist Needs A boogey mans so US can wage wars anywhere in the world with hindrance. EVIL you are! So, do you feel ashame What our warring AmeriKKKa govt is doing to world and American people in system. So?

Well, the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom have many, many Allies throughout the world. Which MUST be protected.

At times, this entails the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom providing weapons, training &/or safe haven.

Other times, this entails the DIRECT military intervention of the United States, Israel, United Kingdom, France, Italy or Belgium.
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#3558 Jun 13, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
But US only have its few western Allies to support them! You do know 179 nations gave US the big Middle Fingers , the world is awake and no longer trust US and few Allies! Even our US allies complain our US macroeconomic warfare is ruining their economy! Our Death sentence! Have we not learn anything from History of Fall of Empires?
Better Wake up! Even our, quite a number of our US affluent class are leaving for greener paster and even renouncing their Citizenship! And the professional Immigrants of Science/tech are returning home enmasse ! So?

RFD

Oakland, CA

#3559 Jun 14, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Please take this information in.
One thing I do have to admit, you are consistent with your begging.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3560 Jun 14, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
One thing I do have to admit, you are consistent with your begging.

Uh, it isn't a case of "begging". I politely asked you to please take the information in. Because in our many previous blog discussions & debates.---- On several different times, I have had to re-type answers to you.

Because since you are African American (Descendant of a black American slave).---- I totally understand that your mental capacity is VERY limited.

Especially you in particular.---- Your brain is especially slow.

So, I do understand.

I also think that the many, many beatdowns which you received on the streets.---- Have also greatly affected your brains wavelength & brains neurotransmitters.

So, when I was responding back to your previous posts which you addressed to me.---- I was politely asking you to please take the information in. Because I really didn't care to have to re-type any of my previous points.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3561 Jun 14, 2013
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>You do know 179 nations gave US the big Middle Fingers.

Even if 179 nations voiced displeasure with the United States & Israels foreign policies.---- So what.

Because these 179 nations don't have interests in other lands.

These 179 nations don't have Allies in other lands.

They don't have Allies in other lands which NEED protecting.

The United States & Israel have many, many interests in other nations.

The United States & Israel have many, many Allies in other nations. Which HAVE to be guarded & defended.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3562 Jun 14, 2013
<quoted text>But US only have its few western Allies to support them!

Not at all. FAR from it.

The United States has many, many, many Allies throughout the world.

The United States, Israel & the United Kingdom have many, many black African Allies. Black African governments & organizations. These are the main ones.----

1. UNITA & FNLA organizations of Angola. As well as their supporters.

2. Renamo organization in Mozambique. As well as their supporters.

3. West African OCAM alliance. As well as their supporters.

4. West African ECWA alliance. As well as their supporters.

5. West African ECOWAS alliance. As well as their supporters.

6. Nigerian government. As well as their supporters.

7. In Nigeria.----- The supporters of Sani Abacha.

8. Liberian government.---- Headed by Ellen Johnson Sirleaf. As well as their supporters

9. In Liberia.----- The supporters of Samuel Doe.

10. In the Democratic Republic of the Congo.---- The supporters of Joseph Mobutu.

11. The Eritrean government. Eritreas EPLF Party. The EPLF Parties leaders. Primarily Isaias Afewerki.

12. In Eritrea.---- Many Eritrean Paramilitary organizations.

13. Kenyan government. As well as its supporters.

14. Somalian government. Somalias new Transitional Federal Government (TFG). As well as their supporters.

15. Ethiopian government. Ethiopias EPRDF Party. EPRDF Parties leaders.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3563 Jun 14, 2013
UdiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE ----- Many other examples.

Which shows that the United States has many, many Allies throughout the world.

"A continuation".----

16. Zambian government. As well as its supporters.

17. Cameroonian government. As well as their supporters.

18. Senegalese government. As well as their supporters.

19. Ivory Coasts government. As well as their supporters.

20. In Chad.---- The FANT & FAP organizations. As well as their supporters.

21. In Chad.---- The supporters of Hissene Habre.

There are many more black African Allies.

What I listed in my post here & in my previous post.---- These are the United States, Israels & the United Kingdoms main black African Allies.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3564 Jun 14, 2013

Not at all. FAR from it.

Other examples.----

For North Africa & the Middle East.---- Mauritania, Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq (Since Iraqs left wing Ba'ath Party dictatorship was removed from power), Libya (Since Gaddafis overthrow, Libya is now), Yemen, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman & Qatar.---- Are all in the camp of the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

In each & every one of these North African & Middle East nations.---- There are many organizations which are pro-United States, pro-Zionist, pro-Israel & pro-United Kingdom.

For Asia.---- The governments of Japan, Philippines, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand & Singapore.---- Are all in the camp of the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.

In each & every one of these Asian nations, there are many organizations which are pro-United States, pro-Zionist, pro-Israel & pro-United Kingdom.

One such example.---- For many years, the World League for Freedom and Democracys (Formerly the World Anti-Communist League) primary headquarters was based in Taiwan.

So, the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom have many, many Allies throughout the world.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3565 Jul 11, 2013
Truth wrote:
White ppl have no credibility whatsoever. A white person can tell me the sky is blue, I'd still look up to see for myself. No credibility!!!!!! They are compulsive liars, they are delusional as +uck.
Mfn wow. Seems that you are just getting mad.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3566 Jul 11, 2013

Oakland, CA

#3567 Jul 11, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

United States

#3568 Jul 11, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
For North Africa & the Middle East.---- Mauritania, Morocco, Tunisia, Jordan, Lebanon, Iraq (Since Iraqs left wing Ba'ath Party dictatorship was removed from power), Libya (Since Gaddafis overthrow, Libya is now), Yemen, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman & Qatar.---- Are all in the camp of the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.
In each & every one of these North African & Middle East nations.---- There are many organizations which are pro-United States, pro-Zionist, pro-Israel & pro-United Kingdom.
For Asia.---- The governments of Japan, Philippines, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Thailand & Singapore.---- Are all in the camp of the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom.
In each & every one of these Asian nations, there are many organizations which are pro-United States, pro-Zionist, pro-Israel & pro-United Kingdom.
One such example.---- For many years, the World League for Freedom and Democracys (Formerly the World Anti-Communist League) primary headquarters was based in Taiwan.
So, the United States, Israel & the United Kingdom have many, many Allies throughout the world.
Some of these nations US had invaded had put a ruthless US puppet in power if necessary US will use coup, military force ...to dispose of even a Democracy if necessary if gets in way of US hegemonic aspirations, how moral is our bullying US militaristic Imperailism Interventionist agendas had incited a growth of world of enemies... MAny jonny you somewhat ignmorant about world affairs! As to Arab Spring is really about them Disposing of our US Puppets from the helm. Buit our faux US (Govt/coporated) media controls spins its, as our most dumb Americans can even discern... And Bill MAher assessment is true Most American are Dumb and stupid... about many things even World Affairs! Paradoxically ironic! cry or laugh? BWHAHAHAHAHAHA
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#3569 Jul 11, 2013
ADD! Then why 179 nations gives the US the big Middle Fingers! and even Some of G7 nations Allies even incensed what US is doing to their nation, so Johnny , know what i'm conversing about? Let her from an Educated johnny?
I wonder!
BWHAHHAHHAAAA
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#3570 Jul 11, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
1. UNITA & FNLA organizations of Angola. As well as their supporters.
2. Renamo organization in Mozambique. As well as their supporters.
3. West African OCAM alliance. As well as their supporters.
4. West African ECWA alliance. As well as their supporters.
5. West African ECOWAS alliance. As well as their supporters.
6. Nigerian government. As well as their supporters.
7. In Nigeria.----- The supporters of Sani Abacha.
8. Liberian government.---- Headed by Ellen Johnson Sirleaf. As well as their supporters
9. In Liberia.----- The supporters of Samuel Doe.
10. In the Democratic Republic of the Congo.---- The supporters of Joseph Mobutu.
11. The Eritrean government. Eritreas EPLF Party. The EPLF Parties leaders. Primarily Isaias Afewerki.
12. In Eritrea.---- Many Eritrean Paramilitary organizations.
13. Kenyan government. As well as its supporters.
14. Somalian government. Somalias new Transitional Federal Government (TFG). As well as their supporters.
15. Ethiopian government. Ethiopias EPRDF Party. EPRDF Parties leaders.
But Most Africans educated and educated Americans blacks want nothing to do with AFRICOM (US militaristic Imperialism) out of Africa because causing instability and wars in Africa. Shame on you johnny for support evil imperalist agendas. Note not against Capitalism but Predatory Capitalism that you support Johhny Come lately, i wonder if you brain is working?
Politics aside!
hey johnny hows the Fourth?
UdiotRaceMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#3571 Jul 11, 2013
RFD wrote:

United States

#3572 Jul 11, 2013
Hey johnny you miss alot of my post, as i see you are intellectual challenged and ignoring them. WBANHAAHAHAAA
Max

Montréal, Canada

#3573 Jul 25, 2013
White people will always dominate the world, because they think things through. They aren't uncivilized colored people that fights over stupid things like religion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 3 min Rosa_Winkel 443,012
Was Adolf Hitler right after all? (Jun '10) 4 min dr Shrink 19
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Christian with Jesus 831,617
I'm VOTIN' 4 MIKE HUCKABEE!!!!! 11 min Doctor REALITY 8
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 17 min Remnant of 144000 289
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 24 min MUQ1 270,852
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 25 min Rosa_Winkel 99,367
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 28 min Michael 586,629
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Remnant of 144000 611,975
More from around the web