Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3533 Apr 28, 2013
Desmond --- You said "Ali and louis, both at the age of 25, Ali knocks him out".---

I must respectfully disagree with you.

Had Joe Louis fought against Muhammad Ali.--- I say that Joe would have beat Muhammad.

In addition, had Rocky Marciano fought against Muhammad Ali.---- I say that Rocky would have beat Muhammad.

Granted, Muhammad Ali ranks within the top five.

But, Ali was still vulnerable.

Muhammad would have been very vulnerable to Joe & Rocky.

In my next post, I'll list Muhammads fights. From when he started his professional boxing career. Up, until his boxing license was suspended.

I mention this time frame.--- Because THIS was when Muhammad was in his prime.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3534 Apr 28, 2013
Desmond ---- A list of Muhammad Alis fights. From the very beginning of his professional career. Up until his suspension.---

Now, Muhammad was born back in January, 1942.

1. July, 1961.--- Muhammads fight against Alonzo Johnson.---

Alonzo was born in November, 1934. Alonzo was much older than Ali. Alonzo was way more battle worn.

Muhammad won this fight by a decision. But, this fight was very competitive & tough for Ali.

2. October, 1961.--- Muhammads fight against Alex Miteff.---

Alex was born in March, 1935. Alex was much older than Ali. Alex was way more battle worn.

Ali won this fight. But, Muhammad was in serious trouble during the early rounds.

3. February, 1962.--- Muhammads fight against Sonny Banks.

Sonny was born back in June, 1940.--- So, there wasn't an age differentiation. But, Sonny was way more battle worn.

Muhammad won this fight. But, Ali was knocked down in the first round. This fight was very competitive & very tought for Ali.

4. February, 1962.---- Muhammads fight against Don Warner.---

Don was born in August, 1939.--- There wasn't an age differentiation here. But, Don was way more battle worn.

Ali won this fight. But, Warner shook Ali in the 3rd round with a right to the chin. This was a very competitive & tough fight for Muhammad.

5. May, 1962.--- Muhammads fight against Billy Daniels.---

Billy was born in September, 1937.---- There wasn't an age differentiation here. But, Billy was way more battle worn.

Ali won this fight. But, Muhammad DIDN'T show well at all. In this fight, Daniels twice hurt Ali. With long rights to the jaw.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3535 Apr 28, 2013
Desmond ----

6. November, 1962.--- Muhammad Alis fight against Archie Moore.--- Ali won this fight.

But, Archie was born back in 1913.--- So, Archie was 29 years OLDER than Ali.

Archie was WAY more battle worn.

7. March, 1963.--- Muhammads fight against Doug Jones.--- Doug was born back in February, 1937.--- So, there wasn't an age differentiation. But, Doug was way more battle worn.

Ali won this fight. But, this was a VERY competitive & tough fight for Muhammad.

Early in the first round, Jones caught Ali with a hard right to the jaw. Ali was badly shaken. Ali leanded his head back, Jones came through with a right.

In addition, in rounds 4 & 7, Jones rocked Ali.

8. June, 1963.--- Muhammads fight against Henry Cooper.--- Henry was born back in May, 1934.--- So, Henry was way older than Ali. Henry was way more battle worn.

Ali won this fight. But, Ali was knocked down in round 4. Ali was badly shaken.

9. February, 1964.--- Muhammads fight against Sonny Liston.---- Ali won this fight.

But, Sonny was WAY older than Muhammad. Sonny was way more battle worn.

10. May, 1965.--- Muhammads fight against Sonny Liston.--- Ali won this fight.

But, this fight was a fix.

After this fight, Sonny said that he THREW the fight. Sonny stated this.--- "The Muslims were coming up. Who needed that? So, I went down. I wasn't hit".

11. November, 1965.--- Muhammads fight against Floyd Patterson.---

Ali won this fight. But, Floyd was older than Muhammad. Floyd was way more battle worn.

12. Muhammads fight against George Chuvalo.--- George was born back in September, 1937. So, there wasn't an age differentiation. But, George was way more battle worn.

Ali won this fight by a 15 round decision. But, this fight was very competitive & tough for Muhammad.

13. August, 1966.--- Muhammads fight against Brian London.--- Brian was born back in June, 1934. So, Brian was much older than Ali. Brain was way more battle worn.

Prior to this fight, Brians record was 35-13. Brian was NOT a good boxer at all.

I list these examples.---- To show, that EVEN in Muhammad Alis prime.---- Ali was vulnerable. Against much older opponents.

Ali was vulnerable against opponents which were way more battle worn.

The opponents which he faced in his prime.--- Were NOTHING.

Compared to what Joe Louis & Rocky Marciano were.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3536 Apr 28, 2013
Desmond ----- I still stand by my prior points which I typed up to you in a couple of my previous responses back to you.

Here they are.---

1. Had Joe Louis fought against Muhammad Ali.--- That Joe would have beaten Muhammad.

2. Had Rocky Marciano fought against Muhammad Ali.--- That Rocky would have beaten Muhammad.

3. Had Joe Louis been in his professional boxing prime. Had Joe fought against a prime Rocky Marciano.----

That Rocky would have still beaten Joe.

In my next post, I'll list points as well as links which show this.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3537 Apr 28, 2013
Desmond ---- Had Joe Louis fought against Muhammad Ali.--- In addition to several of my previous points which I listed to you awhile back on this thread. As to why Joe would have beaten Muhammad.

Here are two links which also point this dynamic out.---

1. http://coxcorner.tripod.com/alilouis.html .

2. http://coxcorner.tripod.com/beat_ali.html .

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3538 Apr 28, 2013
Excuse me, a typo with the links. Here are the links.----

1. http://coxscorner.tripod.com/alilouis.html .

2. http://coxscorner.tripod.com/beat_ali.html .
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3539 Apr 28, 2013
Desmond ---- Had Rocky Marciano fought against Muhammad Ali.--- I still stand by with my previous points which I typed up to you awhile back on this thread. Stating that Rocky would have beaten Muhammad.

Had Joe Louis been in his professional boxing prime. Had Joe fought against a prime Rocky Marciano.--- I still stand by with saying that Rocky would have still beaten Joe.

Here are a few other reasons as to why.--- Rockys IMMENSE punching power.----

Rockys fight against Lee Savold.--- Rocky BROKE Lees forearm.

Rockys fight against Roland LaStarza.--- Rocky SMASHED Roland. After this fight, Roland had to be rushed immediately into surgery. Because Rolands veins on his arms needed to be reconnected.

Rockys fight against Bernie Reynolds.---- In this fight, Rocky struck Bernie so VERY hard. That Bernie floated far enough that the back of his head & his heels touched the canvas at the same, exact time.

This link here shows.--- That had Muhammad Ali fought against Rocky Marciano.---

That Rocky would have given Muhammad A LOT of trouble.----

http://coxscorner.tripod.com/beat_ali.html .
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3540 Apr 28, 2013
Desmond --- Had Joe Jouis been in his professional boxing prime. Had Joe fought a prime Rocky Marciano at this time.--- I still stand by all of my previous points which I listed. In regards to Rocky still winning.

Especially in regards to what Joe Louis PERSONALLY said. About Rocky Marciano. AFTER they fought.---

Joe Louis stated this.---- "He had a hidden secret in his career. That he didn't like being crowded. That he felt that even in his prime, that he couldn't have won against Rocky Marciano".

Joe also stated.--- "That all of the fighters which he was matched against, that Rocky would have won".

Joe stated.--- "Marciano was tough enough to beat anyone. He doesn't fight by the book, but he hit me with a whole library of bone crushers. This kid punches hard. I can still feel the body punches he hit me with. I had a bad weakness. I hated to be crowded. That was Marcianos thing".

So, Joe Louis himself stated.--- That even if he was in his prime.----- That Rocky Marciano still would have beaten him.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#3541 Apr 28, 2013
White, Black, just about every person making a comment on this thread are a bunch of pathetic simple minded dunbazzes. I am a white male married to a black lady, vary happily I must say, for the last 22 years now. Both shades of people have more than their share of stupidity and it seems to be getting worse. We live in Davis CA. we usually take a long walk on the weekends and sit in the park and people watch. over the years we have come to realize that one thing is blatantly true. It is amazing how both colors have integrated the others culture into their lives but are to dumb to realize it. I feel bad for all you hypocrites, imagine what this country could accomplish if you all could spend less time hating each other and more time working together. I guess its just easier for the simple minded to take the easy way out and live with hate than work together and make here on this rock a better place. You all are pathetic and week and should hate yourselves for allowing this to go on.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3542 Apr 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
East europeans are mixed races with asians.orientals. Mostly they are mongo breed.

Granted, there are some Eastern Europeans who do have some Asiatic admixture. But, this goes way, way, way back.

Most of all, how do Eastern Europeans classify according to "race".--- As White.

Americans, who have ancestral roots from Eastern European nations.--- How do they classify according to "race" with the United States federal government census?--- As White.

How Americans classify according to race with the United States federal government census is what matters.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#3543 Apr 28, 2013
Married to a black lady. Damn. Don't know how you do it bud. I have nothing against black, but having sex with one, and marrying one? Damn.

I dont think my little weiner would even lift for a black woman. Not consciously racist though.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3544 Apr 28, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
East europeans are mixed races with jews gypsies.

Some Eastern Europeans are.

Eastern Europeans who are mixed with Gypsies, how do they classify according to "race"?---- As White.

Eastern Europeans who are mixed with Jews, how do they classify according to race?---- As White.

Clearly, there are black Jews. These would probably be the most notable black Jews. Some of them are now deceased. But, most of them are still alive.----

Sammy Davis Jr., Whoopi Goldberg, Lisa Bonet, David Blumenthal, Nell Carter, Drake, Goapele, Meagan Good, Lani Guinier, Kidada Jones, Rashida Jones, Zab Judah, Jamaica Kincaid, Boris Kodjoe, Yaphet Kotto, Lenny Kravitz, Lauren London, Saoul Mamby, Rain Pryor, Tracee Ellis Ross, Rovetta, Maya Rudolf & Shyne.

There are also the Ethiopian Jews. The Beta Israel (Aka --- The Falashas).

Clearly, there are black Jews.

But, most Jews (The VERY vast majority of Jews at this) are White.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3545 Apr 28, 2013
yon wrote:
Welcome back.
<quoted text>
Sounds like labor vs management. If truckers ever got organized they could shut the country down in 48hrs or less. But there's something else pertinacious going on that's controlling thought.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5p_rrTs_WfQXX

yon, thanks. Likewise.

Well, the truckers are organized. But, they have never attempted any such actions.

There would be VERY serious consquences for them.

Because, the mass trucking industry throughout the United States is so VERY critical to this nations economy.

The mass trucking industry throughout the United States is so VERY critical to the entire infrastructure of this nation.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3546 Apr 28, 2013
yon wrote:
Welcome back.
<quoted text>
Sounds like labor vs management. If truckers ever got organized they could shut the country down in 48hrs or less. But there's something else pertinacious going on that's controlling thought.

Even if the truckers would ever attempt any such action.--- The United States federal government would NEVER stand for it.

An example.---- Going back to 1981.--- When the former Professional Air Traffic Controllers Organization (PATCO) union carried out their strike.

The United States federal government took VERY severe action against this union.

The trucking industry is way more critical for the United States economic well being.

The trucking industry is way more critical for this nations economic infrastructure.

So, there is absolutely NO way that the United States federal government would EVER tolerate any such actions by the truckers.

If the truckers would ever attempt any such actions.---- There would be VERY severe consequences for them.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3547 Apr 28, 2013
yon wrote:
Welcome back.
<quoted text>But there's something else pertinacious going on that's controlling thought.

Thanks for the link.

yon, I just checked out your 2 previous video links which you wanted me to look over on that other thread. The one about Ben Kinchlow. The other video link titled the "The Civilized Savage".

Both of those links contained some good information.

I have to step out now. I'll definitely respond back to your previous posts which you addressed to me about the Chicago Cubs. Your posts about professional football. By around Tuesday. Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.

In the meantime, later.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3549 Jun 13, 2013
Iamsid wrote:
I am a white male married to a black lady, vary happily I must say, for the last 22 years now. We live in Davis CA. we usually take a long walk on the weekends and sit in the park and people watch.

sid, your 4 statements above.---- I totally see your points.

I truly wish you & your African American wife the very best which life has to offer.

But (With all due respect), in the United States, group dynamics trumps individuality.

For instance, Whites & African Americans do get along at universities, bars, nightclubs, sporting events, concerts, work, etc.. This is a good thing.

But, race relations in the United States entails WAY more than individual friendships & acquaintances. Race relations in this nation entails way more than individuals personal dealings & interactions with others.

Race relations also entails group dynamics, racial dynamics & racial politics. THIS is where the problems & divisions come into play.

In addition, class & ideology also factor into the mix.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3550 Jun 13, 2013
Iamsid wrote:
and it seems to be getting worse.

Yep. Big time.

Regarding the United States group dynamics, racial dynamics & racial politics.---

In this nation, which groups have the largest degree of division & polarization?-----

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-Americans. By a very, very long stretch.

The divide between African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-Americans goes much farther than just differences of "race" or skin color.

The differences entail VERY deep divisions in regards to ideology & class. Very deep divisions in regards to culture, behavior, actions & attitudes.

Very deep divisions in regards to ways of talking, ways of acting & of reacting.

Just glancing over Topix Top Stories & African American forums.---Shows that there are very, very deep divisions between African Americans & White-Americans in this nation.

Throughout the United States, the divisions & polarization is further compounded by differences in ideology & class.

An example.--- An area such as Beverly Hills compared to Watts. The differences between Beverly Hills compared to Watts entails way more than just differences of race or skin color. The differences entail class. Differences in regards to behavior, actions & attitudes.

Differences in regards to ways of talking, ways of acting & of reacting.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-Americans will NEVER be close in the United States. The interests of African Americans & White-Americans are not in harmony in this nation.

They will become even more discordant as time passes.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) & White-Americans are NOT in this together.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3551 Jun 13, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is they are losing control -simply because of fertility rates and Sharia Law.

Granted, the White population in the Western European nations has gone down. In regards to proportion & percentages.

But, Whites in the Western European nations still have PLENTY of numbers.

To show that the Western European nations are not in any danger.

Here's the racial breakdown for a few European nations. Some of the main European nations at this.---

1. For the United Kingdom.---- 92.1% White. 4.0% Asian. 2.0% Black. 1.2% Mixed. 0.4% Chinese. 0.4% Other.

People in the United Kingdom who classify as "Black", are ONLY 2.0% of the population.

The United Kingdom is in absolutely no danger.

2. For Italy.---- 92.47% Italian. 1.98% Romanian. 1.07% North African. 0.77% Albanian. 0.28% Chinese. 0.31% Ukrainian. 0.83% Asian (Non-Chinese). 0.54% Latin American. 0.47% Sub-Saharan African. 1.29% Other.

Sub-Saharan Africans are ONLY 0.47% of Italys population.

Italy is in absolutely no danger.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3552 Jun 13, 2013
yon ---- A couple other examples. Which shows that Western Europe is in absolutely no danger.----

3. For Germany.---- There are 82 million Germans. 300,000 to 500,000 Afro Germans. 150,000 African nationals.

Germany is in absolutely no danger.

4. For Sweden.---- 85% Swedes. 5.0% Finns. 0.88% Assyrians. 0.5% Norwegian. 0.5% Danes. 0.5% Croats. 0.5% Albanians. 0.5% Serbs. 0.5% Bosnian. 0.5% Lebanese. 0.5% Turks. 0.5% Iraqis. 0.5% Iranians. 0.497% Roma. 0.1% Estonians. 0.1% Chilean. 0.1% Greek. 0.1% Somalis.

Somalis are ONLY 0.1% of Swedens population.

Sweden is in absolutely no danger.

The Eastern European nations are even WAY more White. Compared to the Western European nations.

In the Western European nations, the Whites who control the means of production & who make the policies.---- Are all in favor of having small minority populations. Comprised of several different minority groups.

Since these minority groups come from different histories & cultures. Since their goals, objectives & interests are different from each other.----- This prevents the minority groups from having any effective left wing "united minority front".

This also prevents the minority groups from having any effective left wing alliances with left wing White Europeans.

Since the minority groups come from a different history & culture. Since the minority groups have different goals, objectives & interests from the White-European working class & working poor. This prevents the minority groups from having any effective alliances with the White-European working class & working poor.

The society is fractured & fragmented.

This makes it easier for the Whites who control the means of production & who make the policies to rule.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3553 Jun 13, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>Sharia Law.

Yes, radical Islamic fundamentalists are proponents of Sharia Law.

Granted, there are radical Islamic fundamentalists in Western Europe. But, the radical Islamic fundamentalists don't have the numbers to overthrow the Western European Systems.

Radical Islamic fundamentalists can carry out "lone wolf" attacks. Such as what recently happened in the United Kingdom.

But, these lone wolf attacks cannot overtly threaten the Western European Systems.

All of Europes Islamic organizations have government infiltrators & informants in them.

In my next post, I'll list the example of France.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moses never existed 9 min truth 555
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 10 min dirty white boy- 764,451
Dog Food Secrets 37 min Jack dog training 1
Hot gays in Abu Dhabi (Nov '13) 46 min leyan sha 1,180
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 49 min mike 603,603
(Last Update) All grand theft auto cheats for P... 1 hr gta cheats 1
Secrets To Dog Training: Stop Your Dog's Behavi... 1 hr Jack Miller 1
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr truth 554,868
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr onemale 263,441
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Catcher1 175,040