Calling all White People
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3516 Apr 26, 2013
Desmond ---- You said "Ezzard charles beat marciano over 15 rounds and won the fight but didn't get the decision. My grand uncle saw that fight and said charles clearly beat him".---

Well, the 3 judges who were at ringside the night of the Ezzard Charles against Rocky Marciano fight sure thought otherwise.

Rocky won this fight.---- 8-5-2, 9-5-1 & 8-6-1.

Rocky got the unanimous decision in this fight due to Rockys offensive attack from round 10 thru 15.

Because of Rockys intense punch combinations & body shots.

In their second fight.--- Rocky totally dominated over Ezzard.

With Rocky winning by a knockout.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3517 Apr 26, 2013
Desmond --- You said "archie moore, a 39 year old light heavywt, dropped marciano".--- True. So what.

I say "so wha"t, because Rocky was dropped for only a 2 count.

You said "and mixed it up with him on even terms".--- Not at all.

In the leadup to Rocky knocking out Archie.--- This was the scoring by the judges.----

With Rocky leading.---- 5-2-1, 5-3 & 7-1.

Within 8 rounds, Rocky knocked Archie down 5 times. Before Rocky Marciano delivered the knockout blow to Archie Moore.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3518 Apr 26, 2013
Desmond ---- You said "You bring up the fact that charles was much less battle worn than louis as the reason charles beat him".--- True.

Along with Joe Louis being older.

Joe being older as well as being WAY more battle worn.

You said "But in a previous post, you compared louis to ali using the OLDER, battle worn version of ali who fought norton".---- You are correct.

But, the dynamic is different.

This is why.--- When Muhammad Ali first fought Ken Norton.--- Muhammad was born back in January, 1942. Ken was born back in August, 1943.

So, age was NOT a factor in this fight.

In the leadup to this fight, Ken had 30 professional fights. Muhammad had 42 professional fights.

In regards to the Joe Louis against Ezzard Charles fight.---- Joe was 36 years old. Ezzard was 29 years old.

Joes had 59 professional fights. Joes pro record was 58-1. Joe had WAY more fights than Ali.

Joe Louis was in WAY more battle wars. Than what Ali was in.

Joe was WAY more battle worn.

So, the dynamic is different.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3519 Apr 26, 2013
yon & Desmond --- I have to step out now. I still have to respond back to a few of your previous posts which you addressed to me. Hopefully, I should have some time by Wednesday. Either way, I'll definitely get back to you guys.

Desmond, I'll wait till you get back.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3520 Apr 27, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

http://doorhalfopen.com/2010/10/29/why-are-yo...

I see you are still going at it with yourself with multiple user names.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3521 Apr 27, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
In addition, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are also PREFERED. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
I am quite aware of what is going on..
They are preferred because of nefarious reasons, period.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#3523 Apr 28, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
If most black males are that sure of themselves, the obvious 'Q' is.....what are they waiting for? A good 75% of American black males today are very, very angry and it seems to be getting worse but they second-guess their future vision of mass or bloody revolt, not because of extension of mercy or courtesy for their antagonists, but because they're doubtful of success and fear the final outcome.
No dude. Give good enough living conditions and nobody will revolt. Just lower the price of chicken and such a rebellion would be quelled instantly.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3524 Apr 28, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
If most black males are that sure of themselves, the obvious 'Q' is.....what are they waiting for? A good 75% of American black males today are very, very angry and it seems to be getting worse but they second-guess their future vision of mass or bloody revolt, not because of extension of mercy or courtesy for their antagonists, but because they're doubtful of success and fear the final outcome.

Your seven points above.---- You are 150% correct.

I'm glad that you specifically mentioned "American black" males.

Because foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) are NOT a threat to White America.

Because foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) are NOT a threat to the American System.

However though, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) ARE a threat to White America.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) ARE a threat to the American System.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3525 Apr 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>I see you are still going at it with yourself with multiple user names.

Your statement above.---- Was this a legitimate error on your part?

Or, part of a deliberate trolling attempt?

Please take some time out & evaluate.---- All of the other posters who have posted on this thread. Here's a list of some of the notable OTHER posters.---- yon, Abdurratin, ASIAN LATIN, Eric the Australian, Desmond Sandiford, 13th Door, Adam, Max & Ralph.---

Each & every one of these respective OTHER posters writing styles are totally different than mine.

The subject matters which they type up about.---- Are totally different than mine.

MOST of all, our IPs are totally different.

Please take this information in.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3526 Apr 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
When are you going to stop being such a punk, young fella?
http://doorhalfopen.com/2010/10/29/why-are-yo...

Uh, don't you think that you are being just a tad bit disingenuous by you throwing up the term "punk"?

I pose this question, because you are an African American (Descendant of a black American slave). You started off this thread, pretending that you were a White dude. You typed up points pretending that you were disillusioned with Whites.

Then, you blocked out your posting location, you typed up other posts as what you are.---- An African American (Descendant of a black American slave).

So, right from the get go of you starting off this thread.---- You played YOURSELF.

You pretended to be something which you are not. You pretended to be a White dude.

When, in reality, you are an African American (Descendant of a black American slave).
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3528 Apr 28, 2013
RFD wrote:

Don't you think that you are being a tad bit disingenuous by you posting a link, which contains points being made which contends that Japanese dudes are "feminine"?

I pose this question, because of these critical factors.---

1. "Your people" (African Americans --- Descendants of black American slaves) are the single & FASTEST growing group which is contracting HIV / AIDS.

It is because of this.---- African American women being major, big time intravenous drug users.

Even more so, due to ALL of the African American dudes who are bisexual. All of these African American dudes are infecting these African American women.

2. In several of your previous posts on this thread & on that other thread where we were blogging with a discussion & debate.---You mentioned all of the many, different physical beatdowns which you received on the streets.

Via your points which you typed up in your posts about all of the many, different physical beatdowns which you received.--- It appears that your street fighting record is around 0-9.

So, don't you think that you are being a tad bit disingenuous by you posting a link which claims that Japanese dudes are "feminine"?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3530 Apr 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh, I'm totally well aware that you know what is going on.

You are absolutely correct that Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY PREFERED. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

It is for nefarious reasons.

But, it is reality.

It is what it is.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3531 Apr 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>

Oh yeah. BIG TIME.

It goes back to 1965.--- When the Republicans & Democrats crafted & passed the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.

The Democrats were in support of this law, since most of the newly arrived immigrants of color were of lower economic means. Since the Democratic Party is the party of the underclass.---- Most of these newly arrived immigrants of color voted for candidates of the Democratic Party.

Since the Republicans are pro business & pro business lobby.---

The Republicans were in support of this law, since these immigrants of color provided labor for American businesses.

American businesses & the American business lobby profited off of the labor of these immigrants of color.

HOWEVER though, there was also a RACIAL component with the Immmigration and Nationality Act of 1965.

Which isn't talked about openly in public forums or on television. Because it isn't politically correct to talk about.

This is what happened.---

The Immigration and Nationality Act was passed back in 1965.

1965 was a year at the HEIGHT of the 1960s African American "Civil Rights Movement.

The Immigration and Nationality Act was passed in 1965, to bring immigrants of color into this nation.

This is why.--- To fill the United States job market with foreign born immigrants of color. IN PLACE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

This put strains upon the African American family unit. This also put strains upon the African American "community".

This also took A LOT of momentum out of the 1960s African American Civil Rights Movement.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3532 Apr 28, 2013
Desmond ---- You said "when i talk about ali and louis and marciano, I'm talking about them in their primes".--- I totally see your point here.

You said "I don't consider the louis who fought charles to be in his prime".---- Okay. This is good to see.

Because in one of my previous responses back to you, I stated that when Joe Louis fought against Ezzard Charles.---- Joe was older. Joe was also WAY more battle worn.

You said "but i also don't consider the ali who fought norton to be in his prime".--- I see your point here.

I'm in agreement.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3533 Apr 28, 2013
Desmond --- You said "Ali and louis, both at the age of 25, Ali knocks him out".---

I must respectfully disagree with you.

Had Joe Louis fought against Muhammad Ali.--- I say that Joe would have beat Muhammad.

In addition, had Rocky Marciano fought against Muhammad Ali.---- I say that Rocky would have beat Muhammad.

Granted, Muhammad Ali ranks within the top five.

But, Ali was still vulnerable.

Muhammad would have been very vulnerable to Joe & Rocky.

In my next post, I'll list Muhammads fights. From when he started his professional boxing career. Up, until his boxing license was suspended.

I mention this time frame.--- Because THIS was when Muhammad was in his prime.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3534 Apr 28, 2013
Desmond ---- A list of Muhammad Alis fights. From the very beginning of his professional career. Up until his suspension.---

Now, Muhammad was born back in January, 1942.

1. July, 1961.--- Muhammads fight against Alonzo Johnson.---

Alonzo was born in November, 1934. Alonzo was much older than Ali. Alonzo was way more battle worn.

Muhammad won this fight by a decision. But, this fight was very competitive & tough for Ali.

2. October, 1961.--- Muhammads fight against Alex Miteff.---

Alex was born in March, 1935. Alex was much older than Ali. Alex was way more battle worn.

Ali won this fight. But, Muhammad was in serious trouble during the early rounds.

3. February, 1962.--- Muhammads fight against Sonny Banks.

Sonny was born back in June, 1940.--- So, there wasn't an age differentiation. But, Sonny was way more battle worn.

Muhammad won this fight. But, Ali was knocked down in the first round. This fight was very competitive & very tought for Ali.

4. February, 1962.---- Muhammads fight against Don Warner.---

Don was born in August, 1939.--- There wasn't an age differentiation here. But, Don was way more battle worn.

Ali won this fight. But, Warner shook Ali in the 3rd round with a right to the chin. This was a very competitive & tough fight for Muhammad.

5. May, 1962.--- Muhammads fight against Billy Daniels.---

Billy was born in September, 1937.---- There wasn't an age differentiation here. But, Billy was way more battle worn.

Ali won this fight. But, Muhammad DIDN'T show well at all. In this fight, Daniels twice hurt Ali. With long rights to the jaw.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3535 Apr 28, 2013
Desmond ----

6. November, 1962.--- Muhammad Alis fight against Archie Moore.--- Ali won this fight.

But, Archie was born back in 1913.--- So, Archie was 29 years OLDER than Ali.

Archie was WAY more battle worn.

7. March, 1963.--- Muhammads fight against Doug Jones.--- Doug was born back in February, 1937.--- So, there wasn't an age differentiation. But, Doug was way more battle worn.

Ali won this fight. But, this was a VERY competitive & tough fight for Muhammad.

Early in the first round, Jones caught Ali with a hard right to the jaw. Ali was badly shaken. Ali leanded his head back, Jones came through with a right.

In addition, in rounds 4 & 7, Jones rocked Ali.

8. June, 1963.--- Muhammads fight against Henry Cooper.--- Henry was born back in May, 1934.--- So, Henry was way older than Ali. Henry was way more battle worn.

Ali won this fight. But, Ali was knocked down in round 4. Ali was badly shaken.

9. February, 1964.--- Muhammads fight against Sonny Liston.---- Ali won this fight.

But, Sonny was WAY older than Muhammad. Sonny was way more battle worn.

10. May, 1965.--- Muhammads fight against Sonny Liston.--- Ali won this fight.

But, this fight was a fix.

After this fight, Sonny said that he THREW the fight. Sonny stated this.--- "The Muslims were coming up. Who needed that? So, I went down. I wasn't hit".

11. November, 1965.--- Muhammads fight against Floyd Patterson.---

Ali won this fight. But, Floyd was older than Muhammad. Floyd was way more battle worn.

12. Muhammads fight against George Chuvalo.--- George was born back in September, 1937. So, there wasn't an age differentiation. But, George was way more battle worn.

Ali won this fight by a 15 round decision. But, this fight was very competitive & tough for Muhammad.

13. August, 1966.--- Muhammads fight against Brian London.--- Brian was born back in June, 1934. So, Brian was much older than Ali. Brain was way more battle worn.

Prior to this fight, Brians record was 35-13. Brian was NOT a good boxer at all.

I list these examples.---- To show, that EVEN in Muhammad Alis prime.---- Ali was vulnerable. Against much older opponents.

Ali was vulnerable against opponents which were way more battle worn.

The opponents which he faced in his prime.--- Were NOTHING.

Compared to what Joe Louis & Rocky Marciano were.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3536 Apr 28, 2013
Desmond ----- I still stand by my prior points which I typed up to you in a couple of my previous responses back to you.

Here they are.---

1. Had Joe Louis fought against Muhammad Ali.--- That Joe would have beaten Muhammad.

2. Had Rocky Marciano fought against Muhammad Ali.--- That Rocky would have beaten Muhammad.

3. Had Joe Louis been in his professional boxing prime. Had Joe fought against a prime Rocky Marciano.----

That Rocky would have still beaten Joe.

In my next post, I'll list points as well as links which show this.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3537 Apr 28, 2013
Desmond ---- Had Joe Louis fought against Muhammad Ali.--- In addition to several of my previous points which I listed to you awhile back on this thread. As to why Joe would have beaten Muhammad.

Here are two links which also point this dynamic out.---

1. http://coxcorner.tripod.com/alilouis.html .

2. http://coxcorner.tripod.com/beat_ali.html .

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3538 Apr 28, 2013
Excuse me, a typo with the links. Here are the links.----

1. http://coxscorner.tripod.com/alilouis.html .

2. http://coxscorner.tripod.com/beat_ali.html .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 min Holy Jehowa Witness 445,832
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 2 min inbred Genius 2,112
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 3 min Holy Jehowa Witness 33,209
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 184,816
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min Holy Jehowa Witness 678,575
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 38 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 118,535
preparing to make slaves of all "human" americans 42 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 8
More from around the web