Calling all White People
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3471 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
Modern day luxuries and amenities have turned S. Korea, people, and soldiers into soft crème puffs. The same with the U.S.

Not at all. South Korea has a very fine, technologically advanced army, airforce & navy.

Clearly, the United States (US) army, airforce & navy has been FIRST CLASS for many generations.
Constableme

Danville, AR

#3472 Apr 12, 2013
There are 151 pages of mostly racist and bigoted remarks about caucasians here. Isn't that alot like the pot calling the kettle WHITE? It seems rasicm is alive and well in this country after all.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3473 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
Germany was taking on all of the world.

Nope.

From September 1, 1939 till late June, 1940.--- Nazi Germany invaded & took over these nations.--- Poland, Denmark, Norway, Holland, Belgium, Luxembourg & France.

After mid July, 1940.--- Nazi Germany was bombing the United Kingdom (UK).

But, Nazi Germany didn't invade the United Kingdom (UK). Nazi Germany didn't force the UK to capitulate.

After mid March, 1941.--- Nazi Germany was fighting British & Commonwealth forces in North Africa.

In April, 1941.--- Nazi Germany invaded Greece & Yugoslavia. Nazi Germany took over Greece & Yugoslavia.

In May, 1941.--- Nazi Germany invaded the Mediterranean island of Crete. Nazi Germany took over Crete.

After June 22, 1941.--- Nazi Germany was engaged in a war against the former Soviet Union (USSR).

Clearly, Nazi Germany was invading many, different nations. Taking over most of them.

But, Nazi Germany was NOT taking on "all" of the nations of the world.
Awake

Carmel, IN

#3474 Apr 12, 2013
Sure is a bunch of anger directed at white people.

Makes me laugh.

The best thing about being white is you don't have "lack of white" hanging over your head.

Blacks need to get over themselves.

Whites don't give a crap about their color.

Blacks will always be inferior if they always see themselves as black.

Color does not matter, you frickin idiots.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3475 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
Even the Japs were kicking your arses.

From December 7, 1941 till mid April, 1942.--- Yes, the Empire of Imperial Fascist Japan.--- Was getting the better of the forces of the United States (US), the United Kingdom (UK), the Dutch (Who were based in the present day nation of Indonesia) & the French (Who were based in Vietnam).

But, after Japanese naval forces were halted at the Battle of the Coral Sea. In early May, 1942.

From early May, 1942 onwards.--- The Allied forces got the better of the Japanese forces.

Especially in regards to these military actions.--- In no particular order.--- Battle of the Coral Sea, Battle of Midway, operations in New Guinea, Battle of Leyte Gulf, operations in the Philippines, Battle of Iwo Jima & the Battle of Okinawa.

Also, the US strategic bombing campaign against mainland Japan.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3476 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
most U.S soldiers are crème brulee ( custard with a hard sugar top)

Don't you think that you are being very hypocritical with your statement above?

I pose this question, because on 3 different occasions on this thread. On 3 different occasions on that other thread where we were blogging with a discussion & debate.---- You mentioned the many, different beatdowns which you received on the streets of Oakland.

Via your previous statements.---- It appears that your street fighting record is around 0-9.

So, don't you think that you are being very disingenuous by calling United States (US) soldiers "creme brulee"?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3477 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
If it wasn’t for the japs bombing Pearl Harbor, the U.S would have left Britain on their own.

Nope.

Here are reasons as to why this wasn't the case.--

1. Back as early as the autumn, 1939.--- The United States (US) sold many weapons to the United Kingdom (UK) & France. Under the "Cash & Carry" basis.

2. When France was defeated by Nazi Germany back in late June, 1940. When the United Kingdoms (UKs) reserves of gold were all gone.--- The United States (US) politicians in the House of Representatives & Senate crafted & passed.--- The Lend Lease Act. To aid the United Kingdom (UK) & China. The USs president back then, Democrat Franklin Delano Roosevelt signed the Lend Lease Act into law, back in early March, 1941.

3. When Nazi Germany invaded the former Soviet Union back on June 22, 1941.--- Lend Lease aid was extended to the former Soviet Union.

So, even well BEFORE the US entered World War 2 on the side of the United Kingdom & the former Soviet Union.--- The US WAS committed to the United Kingdom (UK) & the former Soviet Union (USSR).
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3478 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
The big, bad USA. What a joke. Always starting wars, but never won one. Name one war that the U.S has won. Just ONE.

The United States (US) won these wars.--- Spanish American war, World War 1, World War 2 & the Korean War.

From mid 1965 till late, 1972.--- When United States (US) army forces were stationed in South Vietnam.--- The US army & their South Vietnamese Allies lost several battles. To the North Vietnamese army regulars.

But, these battles were small battles.

From mid 1965 till late, 1972.--- American & Allied forces in South Vietnam (South Vietnamese army, Australian army forces, New Zealander army forces, South Korean army forces) fought 64 mid level & large battles. Against the left wing, communist forces of the Viet Cong & North Vietnamese army regulars.

In each & every one of these 64 mid level & large battles.--- Allied forces won. Won VERY one sidedly. OVER the left wing, communist forces of the Viet Cong & North Vietnamese army regulars.
Max

Montréal, Canada

#3479 Apr 12, 2013
Constableme wrote:
There are 151 pages of mostly racist and bigoted remarks about caucasians here. Isn't that alot like the pot calling the kettle WHITE? It seems rasicm is alive and well in this country after all.
Yo relax my nyg. Take a chill pill or some good chicken meal.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3480 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
Can‘’t even win the war on drugs for cry sakes..

Well, the United States (US) governmental entities at the federal, state & local levels fighting Americas "war on drugs".--- Is TOTALLY different. Compared to the US federal government ordering American army, airforce &/or naval units to undertake actions against enemies overseas.

The USs war on drugs is never ending.

Actually, the US federal government, police departments (Especially police departments in the USs large urban centers), hospitals, insurance companies, funeral homes & record labels.----WOULDN'T want to see an end to the war on drugs.

Because if the USs war on drugs would completely end.--- This would also mean a VERY drastic cut. In work for police departments (Especially police departments in the USs large urban centers), workers in hospitals, insurance agents, workers in funeral homes.

Also, for record labels.--- Because if the war on drugs would end.--- Rappers wouldn't have much to rap about.

White ceos of the record labels PROFIT. Off of African American (Descendants of black American slaves) rappers. Rapping about facets of the urban drug culture.

In addition (MOST of all).--- The USs drugs & the war on drugs.--- Has taken a TREMENDOUS toll on the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "community".

The USs drugs & the war on drugs.---- Has been greatly destabilizing to the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "community".

With African American gangs fighting against each other.

With Hispanic gangs warring against African American gangs.

With Hispanic gangs driving MANY, MANY African Americans. From many neighborhoods in the US Southwest.

On the East Coast.---- Hispanic gangs & gangs whose members have ancestral roots from the Anglophone & French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations.--- Warring against African American gangs.

With many, many African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) getting locked up in prisons. Especially African American youth.

So, the USs drug culture & drug trade.--- Is a form of low intensity warfare. AGAINST the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "community".

The USs drug culture & drug trade. Also, the USs war on drugs.---Has GREATLY destabilized the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "community".
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3481 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
the U.S wins a few battles against them and then you say you won the war.

Well, the United States (US) still won World War 2. The US was still a victor in World War 2.

Granted, in World War 2, the United States (US) didn't have the most casualties. In regards to defeating Nazi Germany.

The former Soviet Union had the most casualties. The former Soviet Union suffered 40 million. With 27 million Soviet citizens being killed. The rest being wounded, made refugees or disappeared.

But, the United States (US) Lend Lease Aid to the United Kingdom (UK) & to the former Soviet Union was CRITICAL.

Especially to the former Soviet Union.

In my next post, I'll list many facets of this aid.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3482 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
and then you say you won the war.

Clearly, in regards to casualties.--- The former Soviet Union (USSR) lost the most citizens. In regards to defeating Nazi Germany.

But, the United States (US) assistance. Also, the USs DIRECT military actions.---- Was WAY more critical. In regards to defeating Nazi Germany. To defeating the Empire of Imperial Fascist Japan.

The United States (US) Lend Lease aid was CRITICAL. To saving the United Kingdom (UK) & the former Soviet Union (USSR).

The US all out, full scale, direct military action was CRITICAL. To saving the United Kingdom (UK) & the former Soviet Union.

Actually, the Soviet Unions left wing, communist dictator back then, Josef Stalin even said.-- "That without American production, the Allies could never have won the war".

The United States (US) Lend Lease aid to the former Soviet Union comprised of this.---

1. 2000 locomotives.

2. 11,000 railcars.

3. 18,700 aircraft.

Primarily P-40, P-39, P-47 & P-51 fighter planes.

4. Hundreds of thousands of trucks.

The American trucks were very high quality & heavy duty trucks. Primarily the Dodge 3/4 & the Studebaker 2 1/2 ton models.

5. A TREMENDOUS amount of telephone cable.

For Soviet soldiers to communicate with one another.

Also, for Soviet citizens to communicate with one another.

6. A TREMENDOUS amount of aluminum.

For the former Soviet Unions war production.

7. A TREMENDOUS amount of canned rations.

To feed millions of Soviet soldiers.

8. A TREMENDOUS amount of clothing.

To clothe millions of Soviet soldiers.

Also, to clothe millions of Soviet civilians.

9. Hundreds of thousands of heavy machine guns, light machine guns, submachine guns & semi-automatic rifles.

Primarily the .50 caliber belt fed machine guns. Also, the .30 caliber belt fed machine guns.

Thousands of BAR light machine guns.

Thousands of Johnson light machine guns.

Thousands of Thompson submachine guns.

Thousands of M3 Grease gun submachine guns.

Thousands of Garand semi-automatic rifles.

Thousands of M1 carbine rifles.

The United Kingdom (UK) & Canada also provided A LOT of aid to the former Soviet Union. Here's a list of aid which the UK & Canada provided to the former Soviet Union.---

1. Tens of thousands of trucks.

2. Thousands of airplanes.

The United Kingdom provided Hurricanes & Spitfire fighter planes.

3. Thousands of British Vickers machine guns.

4. Thousands of British Lewis gun machine guns.

5. Thousands of British Bren light machine guns.

6. Thousands of British Sten submachine guns.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3483 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
and then you say you won the war.

In regards to defeating Nazi Germany.---
Despite the former Soviet Union (USSR) losing the most citizens.

It was the United States (US) Lend Lease aid. Which saved the United Kingdom (UK) & the former Soviet Union.

WAY more so, all out, full scale, US DIRECT military involvement. Which beat Nazi Germany. Which beat the Empire of Imperial, Fascist Japan.

It was the combined involved of the United Kingdom (UK) & the United States (US).--- Which SAVED the former Soviet Union.

Examples of this.---

1. The combined strategic bombing campaign conducted by the United Kingdom & the United States.

Against Nazi Germany.

2. The combined British & American invasions of all of these respective regions in World War 2.--- North Africa, Sicily, Italian mainland, Normandy (In northern France) & in southern France (Operation Anvil).

3. The combined British & American armies driving the Germans out of France.

4. The combined British & American armies pushing into Germany.

THESE are the actions. Which SAVED the former Soviet Union.

Without the United States, without the United Kingdom & without Canada.---- The former Soviet Union would have fallen.

Had it not been for the United States (US).--- The United Kingdom (UK) & the former Soviet Union would have DEFINITELY fallen.

To the Axis alliance.---- Nazi Germany, Fascist Italy & the Empire of Imperial, Fascist Japan.

To Nazi Germanys & Fascist Italys European allies.--- Fascist Hungary (Arrow Cross Party), Fascist Romania (Iron Guard Party), Fascist Slovakia ((Slovak Peoples Party (SPP)), Fascist Lithuania (Iron Wolf Party), Fascist Latvia (Perkonkrusts) & Fascist Estonia (EVL Party).

Also, to Nazi Germanys & Fascist Italys supporters in other areas of Europe.--- Croix de Feu & the Camelots du Roy in France. Rexists & the Flemish Vlaansch National Verbond in Holland. OUN-UPA in the Ukraine. Fascist supporters in the western parts of Russia.

So, without the United States (US).--- There is ABSOLUTELY NO way that the United Kingdom (UK) & the former Soviet Union would have survived.

This is ESPECIALLY the case in regards to the former Soviet Union.

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3484 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
fall out of your wheel chair and put the Jack Daniels down.

No wheel chair here.

No drinking here. Also, no smoking.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3485 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
that one horse town that you live in.

Nope. Nowhere in California either. I point out California, because on several other threads awhile back on Topix, it was showing my location as being in Los Angeles, California.

I'm still coming from Manhattan.

Location is the exact, same, such as what it was when I first started posting on Topix back in late January, 2008. On the Dominican Republic & Haiti forums.

Primarily on the thread, "Anti-Haitian Bias Rooted in Dominican History".

Showing posting location as New York, NY.

Actually, IP number reading is off by several neighborhoods. I'm farther in Manhattan.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3486 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
The Japs. Now look at them. Many of the Japanese men look like girls now.

You checking out Japanese dudes.

That sounds very questionable.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3487 Apr 12, 2013
yon --- I have to step out now. I still have to respond back to a few of your previous posts which you addressed to me. Hopefully, I should have some time by Monday. Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.

In the meantime, later.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3491 Apr 26, 2013
yon --- How's it going?

I still have to respond back to your previous posts which you addressed to me on that other thread. About the Chicago Cubs & American football.

Primarily about the Cubs announcers & professional football quarterbacks.

Definitely by Tuesday, I'll get back to you on that other thread.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3492 Apr 26, 2013
yon wrote:
And add to that witches brew Muslims, homosexuals and atheists.

True.

But, homosexuals & atheists are not a threat to the American System.

Granted, the ideology of radical Islamic fundamentalism is a threat.

But, Muslims don't have enough numbers in the United States to be a serious threat to the American System.

They won't.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3493 Apr 26, 2013
yon wrote:
Are we looking at a situation that is basically a combination of a decadent white culture resulting in an unsustainable fertility replacement rate along with an invasion along the southern borders of basic illiterates, mostly illegal, along with a total corruption of government and mainstream press?

Granted, from 1965 till now.--- The United States non-Hispanic White population has gone down. In regards to proportion & percentages.

It is mainly due to this very critical factor.---- Hispanic immigration to the United States.

You are correct about illegal immigration to the United States.

But, since the United States non-Hispanic White population has gone down. In regards to proportion & percentages.---

Another one of the United States respective "minority" groups has to be given "Honorary White Status".

In my next post, I'll list what is happening in the United States.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 2 min Spider1954 3,034
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 26 min leonknott 45,615
News Reason to cringe: Female voters react to Trump 59 min Y the double stan... 147
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 1 hr Thinking 282,987
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Internet Reality 618,849
Donald Chump: "Not paying federal taxes makes m... 1 hr Internet Reality 4
rajkot to chotila gey sex (Nov '15) 1 hr samir 33
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 4 hr Marge 658,723
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 hr Joe Fortuna 70,894
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 hr nanoanomaly 974,735
More from around the web