Calling all White People
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3443 Apr 9, 2013
The Media continues to verbally bash The N. Korean leader Kim. The make fun of him and talk about how he was out playing basketball with Dennis Rodman while he is chumping his people. Kim goes out to play Basketball and Barry Obama goes out to play golf.

The N. Korean soldiers are hard as iron. Modern day luxuries and amenities have turned S. Korea, people, and soldiers into soft crème puffs. The same with the U.S. If you took away all of the upper-hand fancy gadgets from the U.S soldiers , sent them to N.Korea to fight, the U.S soldiers would be annihilated because most U.S soldiers are crème brulee ( custard with a hard sugar top)
and N.Korean soldiers are hard as nails with no sugary coating. The U.S can’t even beat a little rag-tag toe rag like Afghanistan and yet you are ready to tackle N. Korea. What a joke.
Now those Afghans might be toe rags, but the reason they have kicked so much arse is because they are hard as nails with quite a bit of experience.
There was only a few of those Afghans , but there is going to be MILLIONS of N .Koreans and they are going to be fierce.
If those chinks somehow land foot in the states, you will be sorry.
The big, bad USA. What a joke. Always starting wars, but never won one. Name one war that the U.S has won. Just ONE. Can‘’t even win the war on drugs for cry sakes..
Whenever the big, bad USA gets involved in or starts a war they have to have many other countries to help.
The U.S military without the big bad weapons is really not unlike one of those faggy little French desserts . As time goes on, the U.S military turns more and more sweety. Look at you now, you can’t even have a little conflict of war in which you have been trained to do without coming back crying that you have all sorts of BS ailments like “PTSD” and other crap.
I will tell you, those N. Koreans will cut your heads off, stick their hands down in your necks, pull out your entrails and eat them raw. You will be their MRE ’s. They will cut your toes off and eat them like gum drops while you watch. Yes, I would like to see you corn flakes go over to N. Korea and go at it with them.
Of course, you won’t do that though. You must have S. Korea , the U.N fraud and everyone else to help you.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3444 Apr 9, 2013
Not unlike WW2, you merely aid and then you want to take full credit. I would have like to seen the U.S go one-on- one with Germany. Germany was taking on all of the world, the U.S wins a few battles against them and then you say you won the war. Britain had to damn near beg the U.S for help. If it wasn’t for the japs bombing Pearl Harbor, the U.S would have left Britain on their own.
Even the Japs were kicking your arses. The Japs were another hard military. Now look at them. Many of the Japanese men look like girls now, probably taking drugs for ADD, ED, PTSD, DDD, AFD and MFD just like here in the U.S.
Come to think of it, I don’t think the U.S has ever won a single war. Yes, make more war toys while the Military troops turn into a lot of sissies. Poo butt fags and bodagger women running around the battlefront.
What would one of you Poo butts or bodaggers do when you come face-to-face with one of those hard as nails N. Korean soldiers? How about you, Johnny aka Desmond, would you give him one of your little tae bo style karate chops, lil feller? I will tell you something , now you might think that you are super kiang right now, but if you went toe-to-toe with one of those chinks, he would turn you into Kimchi, feeding you to the Korean troops. Oh yes, you would be a pickled cabbage head.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3445 Apr 9, 2013
Now you might be thinking that your MMA is better than sifu Lo Pan’s buffalo wing gung fu [southern style], but when you meet with N. Korean soldier, Master Philip Rhee, on the battlefield and he goes kook on you with kook sool won and he delivers a jumping spinning flying crane crescent back fist to your solar plexus(not to be confused with solar panels), you wake up as main dish for Korean BBQ, lil fella!

20,000,000+ illegal invaders here and many are milking the system, the obama’s and biden have already been on something of eight leisure trips so far this year, obama care is wrecking country, many states are being literally destroyed by leftist whacko’s, 20% unemployment rate and rising, many millions of people on food stamps and other gvnmnt dependency and the media here has the nerve to bash Kim for his basketball endeavor.
The most pathetic of it all, obama uses those kids in the Connecticut school shooting as tools and shields and he is praised for it, but Kim is bashed on for his basketball.
A large percentage of grade school kids in the U.S have Herpes and other STD’s . Schools are teaching sex education and how to put a condom on a cucumber. I have no doubt that they are teaching some of the girls how to put a condom on a cucumber with their lips. Even more of a percentage are running around on heavy prescription drugs. Yet, that jerk-off Dennis Rodman going to Korea and having a basketball sit down with Kim is more imperative to report on.
Boy, I tell you, that is sicker than the old bearded pervert Jew at a Bris party butchering up a baby Jew’s penis and then sucking on it with his mouth.
Society at large is turning into a load of Piers Morgans.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3446 Apr 9, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Oakland, CA

#3447 Apr 9, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Baton Rouge, LA

#3450 Apr 10, 2013
while you argue amongst yourselves
your country slips into dictatorship

well done citizens... well done
Max

Montréal, Canada

#3453 Apr 10, 2013
Lol.

Well, I will admit it is sad that there are no white oriented organizations without a bloody past. It's like we have the KKK and that's it. Taking muslims as example, I certainly wont join the KKK. lul.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3455 Apr 10, 2013
ih8pplallppl wrote:
YUP.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3456 Apr 10, 2013
yon wrote:
Not to mention brain-dead Whites - 62% female
I agree that 62 % percent of Caucasian females are literally brain dead. They are nuttier than a loon.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3457 Apr 10, 2013
yon wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact is they are losing control -simply because of fertility rates and Sharia Law creeping into Common Law. Europe is doomed.
Jews uplift White culture. Muslims and Blacks bring it down. Asiatics don't do much either. They're sort of neutral. That's not racist, it's historical fact
Europe is doomed because the majority of Caucasians want what is going on there.They accept it.They want Sharia law to rule over cities and towns.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3458 Apr 10, 2013
ih8pplallppl wrote:
Sad thing is the overall majority of people do not even know what is really going on.
Ralph

Bloomingdale, IN

#3459 Apr 10, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad thing is the overall majority of people do not even know what is really going on.
Of course not, bread and circus. People are fed, and entertained by sports, and TV. Add to that the feel good news we get, and the people are happy.
Anonymous

Payson, AZ

#3460 Apr 10, 2013
Hopefully, a fracturing demographic and a continually skidding economy will produce social chaos. Our
current system is proving worthless in a divisive
society.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3461 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
many black felons work for the city and county. They might have had their felonies expunged, but nevertheless, still felons.

True.

But, urban centers can only employ a certain number of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

From 1965 till 2000, in the United States (US) urban centers which have large African American (Descendants of black American slaves) populations.---- Non-Hispanic White leaders of the Democratic Party hired many African Americans.

As a support base.

All of these urban centers were under the control of the Democratic Party.

Again, non-Hispanic White Democratic Party leaders hired many African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

As a support base.

But, from early 2000 till now.--- This has CHANGED.

This is why.--- Back in mid July, 2002, legal Hispanics ALONE overtook African Americans. As being the USs numerically dominant "minority".

This just takes into account JUST the legal Hispanics. This doesn't even take into account the illegal Hispanics.

From early 2000 till now.--- On the USs political left wing.--- Democratic Party leaders, union leaders & Americas eastern state liberal establishment.--- Is very much exclusively reaching out to Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included).

On the USs political left wing.--- Democratic Party leaders, union leaders & Americas eastern state liberal establishment.--- KNOWS that Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are Americas future.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3462 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
Asians are a rapidly growing population in this country.

True.

But, Asian-Americans population in the United States (US) is NOWHERES near the USs Hispanic (Afro-Latinos included) population.

Legal Hispanics. Combined with illegal Hispanics.

Illegal Hispanics have to be counted with legal Hispanics. Since the USs Hispanic lobbying organizations represent the interests of legal Hispanics & illegal Hispanics.

Asian-Americans population in the US will NEVER surpass Americas Hispanic population.

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3463 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
Btw, one of the reasons Mexicans are favored over blacks is because The DMV stands for The Department of Mexican Voting.

In regards to the United States (US) non-Hispanic White political left wing, yes.

Regarding your point above.--- There is much, much more involved with this dynamic.

It isn't "just" Mexicans. All of Americas Hispanic population (Afro-Latinos included) are PREFERED. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

In addition, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are also PREFERED. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3464 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
They also vote D. They, too, will vote for things and go for things that blacks never would.

True, most Asian-Americans vote for candidates of the Democratic Party.

Regardless, Asians are NOT a threat to White America.

Asians are NOT a threat to the United States (US) System.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) ARE a threat to White America.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) ARE a threat to the US System.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3465 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
They, too, will vote for things and go for things that blacks never would.

One must be aware of the United States (US) group dynamics, racial dynamics & racial politics.

In the US, there are extreme, radical, White Right wing organizations like the Ku Klux Klan (KKK), Aryan Nations & skinheads.

Most non-Hispanic Whites in the US do NOT support the KKK, Aryan Nations & skinheads.

Even more so, the KKK, Aryan Nations & skinheads don't control the means of production in the US.

The KKK, Aryan Nations & skinheads don't make the policies in the US.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3469 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
They, too, will vote for things and go for things that blacks never would.

Even if this is the case.--- Still & regardless, Asians are NOT a threat to White America.

Asians are NOT a threat to the United States (US) System.

To expound upon the USs group dynamics, racial dynamics & racial politics.-----

The USs non-Hispanic White masses collectively, non-Hispanic Whites in businesses, non-Hispanic Whites in the business lobby & non-Hispanic White politicians.--- Do NOT consider Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) to be a threat.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are NOT a threat to the US System.

The USs non-Hispanic White masses collectively, non-Hispanic Whites in businesses, non-Hispanic Whites in the business lobby & non-Hispanic White politicians.---- Do NOT consider blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations &/or from Africa to be a threat.

Blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa are NOT a threat to the US System.

HOWEVER though.--- The USs non-Hispanic White masses collectively, non-Hispanic Whites in businesses, non-Hispanic Whites in the business lobby & non-Hispanic White politicians.--- View African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to be a threat.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are viewed as being a threat to the US System.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3470 Apr 12, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Look here Johnny/Desmond and all of your other names.

Nope, I'm not the poster who is going by the name of "Desmond Sandiford". I've pointed this out in depth, in 3 of my previous responses back to you. I'm not going to bother again.

The name which I am posting with, "Johnny".--- This is the exact, same name when I first started posting on Topix back in late January, 2008. On the Dominican Republic & Haiti forums.

Since I have been posting on Topix.--- I have ALWAYS used this name. Never once have I ever used a different name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Free CLASSIFIEDS | POST UNLIMITED FREE CLASSIFI... (Mar '16) 17 min gina5l 3
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 22 min swampmudd 2,733
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 31 min Bongo 119,228
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 1 hr Paul Scott 6,274
is god black or white? and why? (Oct '08) 3 hr Paul Scott 457
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr kent 679,242
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 4 hr xavier 4,112
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr VIKING EATS YOUR ... 982,143
More from around the web