Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

lucy lee wrote:
<quoted text> we r not f**king like so f**k you stupid a$$ white people, you W-people are all the same, thinking you know everything
You dirty bastards created nothing. Without us you would probably live in cavities.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

13th Door wrote:
<quoted text>
No mate that's the law and that's why you lost the war you racist german pig.We should of led you into the gas chambers like you did to all the jews but alas we have to listen to scum like you, hope you feel proud of yourself and "the master race".
Stfu bastard.How you dare to call me a pig? Wash your shitty mouth before you talk to me. I havenīt lost a war. I just wasnīt born at that time. I ám here to fight for the white race which has been threatened by such dirty bastards like you.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

socci wrote:
<quoted text>
There was no war against the so-called "zionists" or communists. Hitler was the pope's puppet to reshape Europe. The Vatican's henchmen ran all sides of the war.
This continues today as they bring in Islam to replace the Christians.
• Religious WW I & II
http://protocolshistory.blogspot.com/2010/09/...
I live here and I should it better than you.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

RFD wrote:
I see that you are using 'Desmond' again to flood the board.

I'm NOT the poster who is posting under the name "Desmond Sandiford".

For the 3rd time now (Last time).--- This poster who is going by the name of "Desmond Sandiford".---- His writing style is TOTALLY different. Compared to my writing style.

His ideology.--- He is on the left wing. Whereas I'm on the Right wing.

Our IP numbers are TOTALLY different.

Either you are unable to comprehend. Or, you are deliberately overlooking my points.

Or, you are deliberately trying to be obstinate & argumentative.

When we first started blogging back in July, 2012.--- Right off the bat, I could tell that you are VERY stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded & inferior.

But, if you are thinking confused thoughts.--- Don't type them up.

Because you come across as being even MORE stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded & inferior. That what you already are.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
One thread you come up with. Again, Not me.

Come on, why lie?

You typed up that thread, titled --- "Hey White People". Under your other posting & trolling name, "JoJo".

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TDK8RDH... .

On other pages of that thread, you typed up posts under your posting name which you have been using for this thread, "RFD".--

Examples.---- On pages 6, 7 & 8 on that thread.---

Don't lie.

Especially when you have been busted out.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

RFD wrote:
<quoted text>I know who he is and what he has done. I have met the Gracie's on a couple of occassions.

Are you sure that you have met the Gracie's?

Or, is this yet another one of your hallucinations?

If you did meet the Gracie family, I bet that they all looked at you. I bet that they all thought to themselves about you.-- Geez, this dude looks VERY awkward.

This dude looks really weak physically.

This dude looks really weak mentally.

I bet, that is what the Gracie's thought of you.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

13th Door wrote:
oldest in africa 4 million years ago.

Actually, there have been several OTHER very, very ancient skeletal remains which have been found in the African nations of Chad, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Kenya, Zimbabwe & South Africa.

Each & every one of these very, very ancient skeletal remains was initially believed to be human.

But, upon intensive testing, they were ALL determined to be apes.

I'm aware of that skeletal remain which was over 4 million years old. It was found in Ethiopia back in 1992.

It was called "Ardi".

Ardi was 4.4 million years old.

From 1992 till 2008.--- There was a general consensus that Ardi was a human life form.

But, in 2009.--- Very extensive testing was done on Ardis skeletal remains.

It was determined that Ardi was NOT a human life form.

Ardi was an ape species.

If you'd like, I can even post the findings of the testing.

Which determined that Ardi was NOT a human life form.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

13th Door --- Other observations. Which show that "all" human life forms did NOT originate in Africa.---

The human life forms which came from Africa.--- Their respective bodies were SOLELY suited to a very warm climate.

Such as what Africa had.

But, Europes climate was WAY, WAY colder. Than Africas climate.

In addition, the living conditions in Europe back then.--- Were WAY, WAY more rugged. Compared to the living conditions in Africa back then.

So, the very early human life forms which originated in Africa.--- Could NOT have survived Europes very, very colder living conditions.

The very early human life forms which originated in Africa.--- Could NOT have survived Europes WAY more rugged living conditions.

Again, from 1996 till now.--- Most anthropologists & zoologists have said that different human life forms originated & developed in different areas throughout the world.

Furthermore, Africa was NOT the land of the first human life forms.

Asia & Europe were the regions where the very first human life forms came from.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

13th Door ---- Other observations. Which show that Africa is NOT the land of the very first human life forms.----

Look at the TREMENDOUS distances involved.--- Of the African nations of Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania & South Africa on the one hand.

From the Indonesian island of Java, on the other hand.

Please observe.----

Ethiopia is at LEAST 5,120 miles away from Java, Indonesia.

Kenya is at LEAST 4,826 miles away from Java, Indonesia.

Tanzania is at LEAST 5,835.86 miles away from Java, Indonesia.

South Africa is at LEAST 5,885.87 miles away from Java, Indonesia.

Now, Java Man is at LEAST 1.81 million years old.

The very ancient human skeletal remains which have been found in Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania & South Africa.---- Are NOWHERES near as old as the Java Man, in Java, Indonesia.

But, even saying that very ancient human life forms existed in Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania & South Africa 1.81 million years ago.---

How the heck could they travel thousands & thousands of miles? To Java, Indonesia? 1.81 million years ago?

Well, they COULDN'T.

It's TOTALLY impossible.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

13th Door.--- Other examples. Which totally debunk the "Out of Africa" theory.---

1. The findings of the very, very ancient hobbit skeletons in Indonesia.---

The hobbits are TOTALLY anatomically different. Compared to the very ancient human skeletal remains which have been found in Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania & South Africa.

2. The very ancient human skeletal remains which were found on Japanese territory. The "Yamashita Cave Man".

The distance involved.--- The Yamashita Cave Man.--- Is thousands & thousands of miles away from the nations of Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania & South Africa.

3. On a different Japanese island.--- The "Pinza Cave Man".----

The distance involved.--- The Pinza Cave Man.--- Is thousands & thousands of miles away from the nations of Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania & South Africa.

4. The very ancient human skeletal remains which were found at Cuxton, England.

The distance involved.--- Cuxton, England.--- Is thousands & thousands of miles away from the nations of Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania & South Africa.

5. The "Lapedo Child". In what is now the present day nation of Portugal.

The distance involved.--- Portugal.---- Is thousands & thousands of miles away from the nations of Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania & South Africa.

In addition, the human life forms which originated in Africa.--- These respective human life forms were SPECIFICALLY acclimated to very warm, tropical climates.

Such as what Africa has.

Subsequently, "had" these African human life forms migrated to Europe.--- Their bodies would have been TOTALLY incapable of adjusting to Europes climate.

Europes climate was WAY colder than Africas (It still is).

Europes climate was also (It still is) WAY more rugged. Compared to Africas climate.

So, there is absolutely NO way that Africas human life forms could have survived in Europes climate.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

13th Door --- A few more examples.---- In regards to the VERY, VERY vast distances involved. Which totally DISPROVES the "Out of Africa" theory.

1. The very, very ancient human skeletal remains which were found at the Long gupo site. In Chinas Chongqing Municipality

The Long gupo site is thousands & thousands of miles away. From the nations of Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania & South Africa.

2. The very, very ancient human skeletal remains which were found at Monte Verde. Near Puerto Montt, southern Chile.

The Monte Verde site is thousands & thousands of miles away. From the nations of Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania & South Africa.

3. The very, very ancient human skeletal remains which were found at Cactus Hill. In southeastern Virginia, United States (US).

Cactus Hill is thousands & thousands of miles away. From the nations of Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania & South Africa.

4. The very, very ancient human skeletal remains which were found at the Meadowcroft Rockshelter. Near Avella, in Washington County. In southwestern Pennsylvania, United States (US).

The Meadowcroft Rockshelter is thousands & thousands of miles away. From the nations of Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania & South Africa.

5. The finding of the "Kennewick Man". On the banks of the Colombia River. In Kennewick, Washington State, United States (US).

The banks of the Colombia River are thousands & thousands of miles away. From the nations of Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania & South Africa.

So, there is ABSOLUTELY NO way that the very ancient human life forms from Ethiopia, Kenya, Tanzania &/or South Africa.--- Could have migrated to these other locations (The 5, different examples which I listed in my post here).

Totally DISPROVING the Out of Africa theory.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>If banks granted loans based on credit-worthiness rather than color.

It IS based upon credit worthiness. When respective banks give out loans, they HAVE to make sure they get their returns back.

From 1964 till now.--- There have been MANY, different forms of aid available for African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Bottom line, MOST African Americans just don't care to get up off of their behinds & attempt to move forward.

I will totally acknowledge, that the average White-American has WAY more wealth. Than the average African American.

This is why.--- The average White-American dude, when he was in high school, didn't get any young girls pregnant.

The average White-American girl, when she was in high school, didn't get pregnant.

The average White-American graduated from high school. Went on to college. Majored in a degree which was IN DEMANDs. Graduated from the University.

During the average White-American dudes tenure in college, he didn't get any girls pregnant.

During the average White-American womans tenure in college, they didn't get pregnant.

In addition, the average White-American worked. Saved up their money. Banked their money.

Or, they invested their money wisely.

When the average White-American decided to get married.--- It was AFTER they graduated from the University.

When they were very soundly landed & grounded. Into an IN DEMAND job profession. A career.

ABSOLUTELY NONE of these factors are representative for most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>throughout american history and most notably during the post ww2 era and today, blacks have been discriminated against.

In regards to American history.--- Absolutely yes.

In regards to the post World War 2 era.--- From 1945 till 1968, yes.

From 1968 till now.--- No.

Especially not today.

The reason why most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) cannot move ahead.--- Is because of themselves. No one else.

For instance.---- Just recently arrived immigrants of color ((Mexicans, Central Americans (Salvadorans, Nicaraguans, Guatemalans, Hondurans, Panamanians (Afro-Panamanians included), South Americans (Colombians (Afro-Colombians included), Ecuadorians (Afro-Ecuadorians included), Peruvians (Afro-Peruvians included), Brazilians (Afro-Brasileiros included), West Indians (Dominicans (Afro-Dominicans included), Puerto Ricans (Afro-Boricuas included), Cubans (Afro-Cubanos included), Jamaicans, Haitians, Trinidadians (Afro-Trinidadians included), Grenadians, Bajans, Bahamians, Bermudians, St. Lucians, St. Barthans, Virgin Islanders) & Africans (Nigerians, Ghanaians, Senegalese, Ethiopians, Eritreans & Somalis))

pass up most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Within just a few years after arriving in the United States (US).--

It is because these immigrants of color (All of the respective foreign born immigrants of color groups which I listed in my paragraph above) are VERY MUCH different. Compared to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Especially in regards to culture.

Foreign born immigrants of color have honor, pride, respect, dignity, humility & self gratitude about themselves.

Foreign born immigrants of color have drive, desire, ambition, goals, commitment & dedication.

Foreign born immigrants of color value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.

All traits & attributes which most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) lack.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>throughout american history and most notably during the post ww2 era.

You are correct about American history. Also, from 1945 till 1968.

From 1968 till now.--- Self destructive behaviors from within have been African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) obstacles to growth & empowerment. These have been the self destructive behaviors from within.

1. From 1968 till now, the over 70% to over 80% illegitimate birth rates.

2. From 1968 till now, the very high rates of African American kids dropping out of high school.

3. From 1968 till now, the very high rates of deadbeat fathers in the African American "community". These African American fathers haven't paid any child support. They currently aren't paying any child support.

4. From 1968 till now, the very high rates of single, unwed African American mothers. These African American mothers haven't received any child support. They currently aren't receiving any child support.

5. From 1968 till now, the very high rates of African Americans who are unemployed & who are not employable. Due to being a high school drop out. Or, because of having a criminal record. Usually, a very extensive criminal record at this.

The African American "community" has many hundred billion dollars worth of earning & spending power. But, this money goes OUTSIDE of the African American "community". African Americans currently don't support African American owned or run businesses.

African Americans haven't supported African American owned or run businesses since the mid 1960s.

From 1968 till now, this is all that it has been in the African American "community".--- Crime against each other, rivalry, jealousy, envy, egos, playa hating, not taking care of & not backing each other up.

So, one CANNOT put the blame on White-America.

One CANNOT put the blame on the United States (US) federal government.

Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
The situation here in germany isnīt much better. You know Hitler lost his war against the zionists, communists and their western allies so they all sat together at the table of brotherhood and forced germany to become a immigrant nation for east europeans,gypsies,jews, turks kurs arabs and nort africans,blacks and asians to destroy the aryan race.

Adam (With all due respect), your statements above.--- You sound like a Neo Nazi.

Your word "Aryan race", that term was used by Germanys Nazi regime, back in World War 2.

The term "Aryan race" is NOT realistic.

Especially NOT today.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
The situation here in germany isnīt much better. You know Hitler lost his war against the zionists, communists and their western allies so they all sat together at the table of brotherhood and forced germany to become a immigrant nation for east europeans,gypsies,jews, turks kurs arabs and nort africans,blacks and asians to destroy the aryan race. If I go outside to streets in germany and say this words I said to you here, the govermant would probably put me in jail accusing me being antisemite and racist. Thatīs democracy.

Eastern Europeans are White.

Jews are VERY good people.

Jewish people.--- VERY classy, cultured & honorable people.

Jewish people have been persecuted in every nation where they have lived. Yet, Jewish people still manage to thrive & prosper.

Please take some time out, look & observe.---- ALL of the things which Jews in the United States (US) & throughout the rest of the world have done for mankind.

Jewish people have made TREMENDOUS strides & contributions to America & to the rest of the world. In the areas of science, medicine, engineering, agriculture, architecture, finance, heavy industry, light industry, airplanes, shipping, railroads, television media, newspaper print venues, computers, space programs, satellites, law, politics, military science, military technology, military tactics & strategy.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Adam wrote:
<quoted text>germany to become a immigrant nation.

It is absolutely no "conspiracy".

The REASON why the German government has welcomed & allowed immigrants into Germany is because they are NEEDED.

The exact, same dynamic exits for other European nations.

On the European political left wing.--- Since the immigrants are of lower economic means.--- They usually vote for candidates of Europes left wing political parties.

On the European political Right wing.--- European businesses & the European business lobbies are affiliated with Europes Right wing political parties.---- These immigrants provide labor for European businesses. Especially cheap labor.

European businesses & the European business lobbies derive profits. Off of the labor the immigrants.

THESE are the reasons why immigrants are welcomed. Also, allowed in.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Adam --- An example.--- The United States (US). How the US has welcomed in & allowed immigrants of color.---

Going back to 1965.-- The Republican & Democratic politicians in the House & Senate crafting & passing the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965.

Our nations president back then, Democrat Lyndon Baines Johnson (LBJ) signing the Immigration and Nationality Act of 1965 into law.

There were 3 driving factors behind this immigration act. Here they are.---

1. The Democrats were in support of this immigration act. Most of the newly arrived immigrants of color were of lower economic means.

Because of this, most of the newly arrived immigrants of color voted for candidates of the Democratic Party.

2. The Republicans were in support of the immigration act. Because the Republicans are pro-business.

The Republicans are pro-business lobby.

The United States (US) businesses & the US business lobby derived profits (Still do). Off of the labor of the immigrants of color.

ANOTHER factor also came into play.---- The United States (US) businesses & the US business lobby PREFER immigrants of color. OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

The timing of the passage of this law.---- This law was passed back in 1965.

1965 was at the height of the African American Civil Rights Movement.

This law was largely passed to bring immigrants of color into this nation.

To fill the gap in Americas labor force. IN PLACE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

This put strains upon the African American family unit. This put strains upon the African American "community".

This also took A LOT of momentum out of the 1960s African American Civil Rights Movement.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Desmond --- I have to step out now. I still have to respond back to your few previous posts which you addressed to me about boxing. Hopefully, I should have some time by Tuesday. Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.
Adam

Bad Vilbel, Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Jewish people have been persecuted in every nation where they have lived. Yet, Jewish people still manage to thrive & prosper.
Please take some time out, look & observe.---- ALL of the things which Jews in the United States (US) & throughout the rest of the world have done for mankind.
Jewish people have made TREMENDOUS strides & contributions to America & to the rest of the world. In the areas of science, medicine, engineering, agriculture, architecture, finance, heavy industry, light industry, airplanes, shipping, railroads, television media, newspaper print venues, computers, space programs, satellites, law, politics, military science, military technology, military tactics & strategy.
East europeans are mixed races with asians.jews orientals gypsies. Mostly they are mongo breed.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,921 - 2,940 of3,154
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

651 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 4 min Sheilaa 110,224
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 5 min Dave Nelson 217,887
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min Toby 89,744
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 7 min lovewithin 38,050
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min OldJG 513,194
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 min Catcher1 682,438
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 11 min -USA-1 36,143
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 12 min Aura Mytha 250,647
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 hr waaasssuuup 596,737
•••
•••
•••