Calling all White People
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3352 Apr 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one who can't is your immature 18 year old brain.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3353 Apr 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are interested about my sexuality.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3354 Apr 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it slow. Because your brain is very slow.
Which show that I & this poster who is going by the name of Desmond are totally different people.---
1. My writing style is totally different. Compared to this poster who is going by the name of Desmond.
2. The subject matter which we blog about.
Granted, we have been blogging about race, politics & boxing.
But, we are coming from OPPOSITE ends of the political spectrum.
3. Our IP numbers are TOTALLY different.
Please take this information in.
Too funny....(((HAHAHA!!)))
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3355 Apr 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Take it slow. Because your brain is very slow.
Which show that I & this poster who is going by the name of Desmond are totally different people.---
1. My writing style is totally different. Compared to this poster who is going by the name of Desmond.
2. The subject matter which we blog about.
Granted, we have been blogging about race, politics & boxing.
But, we are coming from OPPOSITE ends of the political spectrum.
3. Our IP numbers are TOTALLY different.
Please take this information in.
You've got to be the weirdest fella I have yet to see on Topix.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3356 Apr 5, 2013
Johnny, are you retarded or mentally ill? No offence, I anm just asking.
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#3357 Apr 5, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. Sadly to say, too many Caucasians have no idea what is going on.
The situation here in germany isn´t much better. You know Hitler lost his war against the zionists, communists and their western allies so they all sat together at the table of brotherhood and forced germany to become a immigrant nation for east europeans,gypsies,jews, turks kurs arabs and nort africans,blacks and asians to destroy the aryan race. If I go outside to streets in germany and say this words I said to you here, the govermant would probably put me in jail accusing me being antisemite and racist. That´s democracy.
socci

Mount Vernon, MO

#3358 Apr 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
The situation here in germany isn´t much better. You know Hitler lost his war against the zionists, communists and their western allies so they all sat together at the table of brotherhood and forced germany to become a immigrant nation for east europeans,gypsies,jews, turks kurs arabs and nort africans,blacks and asians to destroy the aryan race. If I go outside to streets in germany and say this words I said to you here, the govermant would probably put me in jail accusing me being antisemite and racist. That´s democracy.

There was no war against the so-called "zionists" or communists. Hitler was the pope's puppet to reshape Europe. The Vatican's henchmen ran all sides of the war.
This continues today as they bring in Islam to replace the Christians.

• Religious WW I & II
http://protocolshistory.blogspot.com/2010/09/...
Adam

Frankfurt Am Main, Germany

#3359 Apr 5, 2013
The situation here in germany isn´t much better. You know Hitler lost his war against the zionists, communists and their western allies so they all sat together at the table of brotherhood and forced germany to become a immigrant nation for east europeans,gypsies,jews, turks kurds, arabs,iranian and north africans,blacks and asians to destroy the aryan caucasian race. If I go outside to streets in germany and say this words I said to you here, the govermant would probably put me in jail accusing me being a neo nazi antisemite and racist. That´s democracy.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3360 Apr 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Desmond --- You using the Joe Louis vs. Ezzard Charles fight as an indicator.---
Granted, when Joe fought Ezzard, Ezzard won. By a 15 round decision.
Why this is not a good indicator.--- For this respective fight, Ezzard was 29 years old.
Joe was 36 years old.
But, way, way more so, Joe was WAY more battle worn. Compared to what Ezzard was.
Ezzard was 6 feet tall. His weight on the day of this fight was 184 1/2 pounds.
So, Ezzard was shorter than Muhammad Ali. Ezzard was much lighter than Muhammad.
You using the outcome of the Joe Louis vs. Ezzard Charles fight.--- As an indicator, for an outcome, for a hypothetical matchup of Joe Louis vs. Muhammad Ali.--- Is not a good example.
OK, Joe louis first. Your post above is an example of your faulty reasoning. You bring up the fact that charles was much less battle-worn than louis as the reason charles beat him. But in a previous post, you compared louis to ali using the OLDER, battle-worn version of ali who fought norton.

When i talk about ali and louis and marciano, I'm talking about them in their primes. I don't consider the louis who fought charles to be in his prime, but i also don't consider the ali who fought norton to be in his prime. Ali and Louis, both at the age of 25, Ali knocks him out. Ali was way too fast and fluid and threw combos with tremendous power...enough power to stop guys like folley, liston williams who were some of the toughest guys around.

Louis biggest weakness as any boxing fan who knows what's up will tell you is that he didn't know how to MOVE. He lacked mobility. He also had problems with counter punchers which explained the problems he had with guys like bob pastor and billy conn. Ali was the consummate counter puncher...louis would be a sitting duck.

Location hidden

#3361 Apr 5, 2013
Johnny, I should tell you that i'm from a boxing family. I have heard and talked more about boxing than the average person. So, it's a little unfair of me to discuss boxing with you. I have heard from trainers and boxing experts how louis was a very flawed fighter. He had a number of deficiencies that are glaring to anybody who studies boxing. Now, back then, the guys he was fighting were white heavyweights who came directly at him. they were slow and lacked defense and they CAME TO HIM..so, it was fairly easy for louis to destroy those guys.

Had louis been younger, he would have blown marciano out with the same ease because marciano was no better than say, max baer or tony galento or any of those guys...a slow-footed, slow-handed white guy with sloppy defense but with some punching power. THat's the kind of guy louis would devour. But against ali it would have been a different story.
lucy lee

Friendswood, TX

#3362 Apr 5, 2013
A White Person wrote:
<quoted text>
F U... black "culture" in America was the culture of the slave. Slavery ended in 1865. It's been 147 years. When are you people going to get off your lazy black asses and do something other than bitch, moan, steal and make babies?
we r not f**king like so f**k you stupid a$$ white people, you W-people are all the same, thinking you know everything

Location hidden

#3363 Apr 5, 2013
Which brings me to marciano. First, let me say, that i think marciano is one of the most overrated fighters in history. He lacked physical gifts in terms of speed, height, size, reach, movement, chin, etc...You mentioned that at 5 foot 9 or whatever he was would work in his favor. But a guy that size is not exactly hard to find. He's still a big target...and with marciano, the thing that kills him is that EVEN THOUGH HE WAS SHORT AND SMALL FOR A HEAVYWEIGHT, HE WAS ALSO SLOWER THAN MOST which made him more of a target...and i mean both hand and foot speed. but his footwork especially, was atrocious. You mentioned he had power, but so do a lotta guys...more power then marciano. Earnie shavers is considered the most powerful puncher of all time. He never won a title.

But what I really want to say about marciano is this: He was champion in the weakest era EVER in boxing...before the present era. Think about it...prior to fighting marciano, walcott and charles had fought each other FOUR CONSECUTIVE TIMES...why? becuase there was NOBODY ELSE TO FIGHT. It was walcott and charles and that's it...it was the post-ww2 era and boxing was dead. The boxing talent had been hollowed out. The war had taken pretty much all the talent that existed.

As a result, Walcott was 37 years old. The OLDEST MAN EVER TO TO HOLD THE TITLE which tells you about the total lack of competition at the time. Charles was an over the hill LIGHT HEAVYWT. At 39 years old, Moore was an EVEN MORE over the hill light heavywt.

Those were marciano's challengers.

And what happened?

Old man Walcott dropped marciano and was beating him up for THIRTEEN ROUNDS, until marciano landed that lucky shot.

Ezzard charles beat marciano over 15 rounds and won the fight but didn't get the decision. My grand uncle saw that fight and said charles clearly beat him.

Ancient archie moore, a 39 year old light heavywt, dropped marciano and mixed it up with him on even terms until marciano's youth and stamina took over the fight.

The fact that marciano struggled with these guys, the worst bunch of title contenders up until today, shows that marciano was really on the same level as them...a younger walcott and a younger charles all woulda beat marciano with ease. Marciano doesn't even belong in the conversation when we're talking about great heavywts who had a chance against ali.

The only reason his name is mentioned is because he's a white heavywt who held the title and white guys need to feel like they have SOMEBODY who could stand up to black fighters. The reality is, ALL white fighters suck, because boxing is a game that derives success from qualities white guys just don't have.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3364 Apr 5, 2013
Adam wrote:
<quoted text>
No mate that's the law and that's why you lost the war you racist german pig.We should of led you into the gas chambers like you did to all the jews but alas we have to listen to scum like you, hope you feel proud of yourself and "the master race".
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3365 Apr 5, 2013
RFD wrote:
Johnny, are you retarded or mentally ill? No offence, I anm just asking.

What you typed up above.--- You copied, some of my previous questions which I posed to you on that other thread, back on February, 22. On post #152.

Where I asked YOU.--- Are you on drugs? Mildly retarded? Or mentally ill? Or, a combination of all 3?

Post #152, on page 8. On your thread.---

http://www.topix.com/forum/topstories/TDK8RDH... .

If you'd notice, I also stated.--- That what you type up is very stupid, simple, juvenile & childish.

Since we have been blogging, at least 97% of the points which you type up, it is TRULY very stupid, simple, juvenile & childish tripe.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3366 Apr 5, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
You've got to be the weirdest fella I have yet to see on Topix.

Right prior to you typing this up, you should have held a small mirror in front of your face.

Just take some time out & evaluate your posting actions on Topix Top Stories & Anglo American forums.

Back in late July, 2012.--- You created this thread. You pretended that you were a White guy. Who was disgusted with other Whites. Then, you blocked out your posting location & you assumed other personas.

After the mass shooting at the movie theater in Aurora, Colorado.--- Your 2 different threads which you typed up about the mass shooting.

Especially your thread, "Hey white people". Which you created under your other posting & trolling name "Jojo".

All of the posts which you typed up on your thread, "Hey white people".--- Under your posting name "RFD".---

It is quite obvious that you AREN'T White.

Clearly, you are an African American (Descendant of a black American slave).

The threads & posts which you type up are so VERY stupid, juvenile & childish.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3367 Apr 5, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
You are interested about my sexuality.

Nope.

It was an observation.--- In several of your previous posts which you addressed to me, you type up points about homosexuality.

Again, that SURE looks like projection on your part.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3368 Apr 5, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
You and desmond are one in the same. Anyone can see that.

If you still "think" this, your brain SURE is really slow.

Again.--- This poster who is going by the name of Desmond.--- His writing style is TOTALLY different. Compared to my writing style.

This poster who is going by the name of Desmond.--- Is coming from the OPPOSITE end of the political spectrum. Such as from where I am coming from.

Our IP numbers are totally different.

Again, we are NOT the same person.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3369 Apr 5, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>Western boxing is a simpleton art compared to most others.

You, calling western boxing a "simpleton art". Ha, ha.

Hey, where did you get the term "simpleton" from?

Was it from me?

When I called you a mental simpleton in several of my previous responses back to you?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3370 Apr 5, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>SO what about the jumpings that I received that I only mentioned in this thread.

Geez, don't you remember?

You mentioned your MANY beatdowns which you received in a couple of other threads.

The way how you talk & act on Topix.--- If you do that on the street.-- Hey, I can SURE see why you received beatdowns.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#3371 Apr 5, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Back in late July, 2012.--- You created this thread. You pretended that you were a White guy. Who was disgusted with other Whites. Then, you blocked out your posting location & you assumed other personas.
After the mass shooting at the movie theater in Aurora, Colorado.--- Your 2 different threads which you typed up about the mass shooting.
Especially your thread, "Hey white people". Which you created under your other posting & trolling name "Jojo".
All of the posts which you typed up on your thread, "Hey white people".--- Under your posting name "RFD".---
It is quite obvious that you AREN'T White.
Clearly, you are an African American (Descendant of a black American slave).
The threads & posts which you type up are so VERY stupid, juvenile & childish.
I take it from your tone you're of white european decent which makes you a black african as that is where all humans came into existence via the ape, so that makes you an african american oh well you live and learn.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min Buck Crick 881,305
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 5 min waaasssuuup 7,678
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 6 min June VanDerMark 603,645
jawan bhanji ki chudai kaise karu (Apr '13) 10 min Sameer 110
Kathmandu Sex 10 min sxyguyktm28 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 10 min RiccardoFire 8,368
sex (May '13) 13 min sxyguyktm28 186
The Christian Atheist debate 35 min Freebird USA 4,090
More from around the web