Calling all White People
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3316 Apr 3, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Especially in regards to the single, one punch, power punch.
Again, what is your fighting experience?
HAve you ever sparred with anyone notable in western boxing? Have you trained? What is your experience in Thai boxing?
Stop being a punk, you weird little fella.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3319 Apr 4, 2013
Johnny wrote:
RFD --- You said "You even go to the extent of creating accounts in order to converse with yourself".--- Uh, I have never done any such thing.
Why lie? It is quite evident that 'Desmond' and 'Johnny' are one in the same.
Johnny wrote:
Geez, if you "think" that, you SURE are not thinking clearly.
It is you that are not thinking clearly.
Johnny wrote:
Are you hallucinating?
Nope.
Johnny wrote:
You said "You also mention in this thread all of your Topix friends".--- I never stated such stuff.
In my previous response back to you, when I mentioned several other Topix posters.--- It was in regards to I pointing out that despite them coming from opposite ends of the political spectrum.
Yes. They are your freinds. They are all one in the same- Johnny.
You are psychotic and that, my little psychotic friend, IS the Premise.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3320 Apr 4, 2013
301 whites murdered by 24 black killers

http://blackracismandracehatred.blogspot.com/...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3321 Apr 4, 2013
Model’s life destroyed by rape and acid attack after meeting man on Facebook

http://violenceagainstwhites.wordpress.com/20...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3322 Apr 4, 2013
Is political correctness to blame for lack of coverage over horrific black-on-white killings in America's Deep South?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12206...
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3323 Apr 4, 2013
Johnny wrote:
RFD --- In regards to your previous post,#3284. Your points here.--- You said "Myself, I don't like sport boxing because it has been turned into garbage. It is almost on a par with the WWF".----
Uh, you calling boxing "garbage"? You saying that boxing is almost on a par with the WWF?--- Ha, ha.
When, on a few different occasions on this thread, also, a couple of different occasions on that other thread.--- You mentioned ALL of the physical beatdowns which you received in Oakland.
This is my premise.--- You, with your track record, are in ABSOLUTELY NO position to type up anything negative about boxing.
I am still waiting, what is your experience in western boxing or any other art?

WHat is your position to rate or even talk about ones skill or doings in the ring?
You said that defense always triumphs over offence. That right there says something. It says that you are full of nonsense and that you have no experience whatsoever..
SO what about the jumpings that I received that I only mentioned in this thread.
YOu think that they can't happen to you? Stop being a punk.
No , I do not like western boxing.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3324 Apr 4, 2013
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3325 Apr 4, 2013
Far superior to western boxing..

. Fella , I know that you are just a young lil fella, but damn, at least act your age.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3326 Apr 4, 2013
Well, the mental simpleton from Oakland is back.

His last several posts which he typed up on this thread.--- He typed up more very stupid, ridiculous & asinine points.

Regardless, I'll still address them.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3327 Apr 4, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe some of these fellas will get you, gang rape your mouth , and then pour a bottle draino down your throat...
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x405xu_hate-...

In several of your posts which you have addressed to me, you have typed up points about homosexuality.

What's up with that?

That sure looks like projection on your part.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3328 Apr 4, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>It is quite evident that 'Desmond' and 'Johnny' are one in the same.

This is the third time now on this thread that you have thrown up this charge.

If you really "think" that I & this poster who is going by the name of Desmond are the same, you are really hallucinating.

You are not thinking clearly. Not thinking clearly, yet again.

Take it slow. Because your brain is very slow.

Which show that I & this poster who is going by the name of Desmond are totally different people.---

1. My writing style is totally different. Compared to this poster who is going by the name of Desmond.

2. The subject matter which we blog about.

Granted, we have been blogging about race, politics & boxing.

But, we are coming from OPPOSITE ends of the political spectrum.

3. Our IP numbers are TOTALLY different.

Please take this information in.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3329 Apr 4, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>You said that defense always triumphs over offence.

Your statement above.--- It shows that you are not thinking clearly. You are not thinking clearly, yet again.

This is why.--- Regarding a boxers defense & a boxers offensive attack.--- I typed up several more points. Which expounded upon this dynamic.

If you are confused ((Which, you appear to be ((Yet again)), please go back to my previous response back to you, on that other page.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3330 Apr 4, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
It was this thread. I know of no other.

True.

Geez, you don't "remember"?

You not being able to remember this? You are not appearing too well. Not appearing to be too well, yet again.

This thread, also, your other thread which you typed up. Which we were blogging on.

Especially on that other thread.--- I typed up what I would have done.

The Rodney King incident.--- Did NOT entail one police officer versus Rodney King.

It entailed SEVEN police officers. Against Rodney King.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3331 Apr 4, 2013
RFD wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M uhammad_Ali
Muhammed Ali if he was pitted against a real fighter, such as cage fighter, he would be taken down quite early and rendered quite harmless.

If you really "believe" this, it appears that you are not thinking clearly.

It is coming across as if you are not thinking clearly, yet again.

Muhammad Ali would VERY well have held his own had he participated in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) competition.

When Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) competition first came onto the United States (US) scene.---- Back in November, 1993.--- Under the title "Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC).

This was won by Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu master Royce Gracie.

From November, 1993 till late July, 1997.--- Fighters with grappling disciplines were dominant in Mixed Martial Arts competition.

Most notable examples would be these fighters.---

1. Dan Severn.--- Whose main discipline was Freestyle Wrestling.

2. Don Frye.--- Whose main discipline was Freestyle Wrestling.

3. Mark Coleman.--- Whose main discipline was Freestyle Wrestling.

Dan Severn, Don Frye & Mark Coleman.--- Primarily utilized the ground & pound.

But, back in late July, 1997.---- Mark Coleman fought former kickboxing champion Maurice Smith.

Maurice beat Mark by a decision.

From July, 1997 till now, in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA).--- The striking disciplines have been dominant. Boxing, kickboxing &/or Muay Thai kickboxing.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3332 Apr 4, 2013
RFD ---- Regarding Mixed Martial Arts (MMA).--- For many, many years now, the striking disciplines have been dominant. With fighters utilizing the sprawl & brawl.

Even fighters whose initial disciplines were Freestyle Wrestling.--- They all HAD to incorporate striking disciples. Whether it was boxing. Or kickboxing. Or, Muay Thai.

The most notable examples being these respective fighters.--- Randy Couture, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Fedor Emelianenko, Chael Sonnen, Jon Fitch, Brock Lesnar & Cain Velasquez.

For many years now, in Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), fighters who are primarily grounded in the striking disciplines. Utilizing the sprawl & brawl.--- Have been dominant.

Here are the most notable examples. In no particular order.--- Anderson Silva, Mirko Filipovic, Chuck Liddell, Georges St-Pierre, Lyoto Machida & Alistair Overeem.

I list these examples, to show.---- That had Muhammad Ali entered into Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) competition.--- Since Muhammad was well trained & very experienced in boxing.--- Ali could have held his own in Mixed Martial Arts competition.

Muhammad could very well have become a champion in Mixed Martial Arts.

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3333 Apr 4, 2013
Desmond --- In regards to your previous post to me,#3261.--- You said "joe louis was a far better fighter than marciano".-- This could be looked at several, different ways.

Joe was taller than Rocky. So, Joes stance was different than Rockys. Since Joe was taller & hand longer arms than Rocky.--- Joes defense & offensive attack was different.

In terms of pure ring technique.--- Joe would probably rank higher than Rocky.

Since Joes boxing style was the boxer-puncher style.

But, Rocky had these advantages over Joe.---

1. Rocky had more chin strength.

2. Rocky had a way greater threshold of pain.

3. Rocky had more punching power.

4. Rocky had a more intensive offensive attack.

5. Rocky had more adaptability in the ring.

In regards to finding a way to win.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3334 Apr 4, 2013
Desmond ---- You said "ali was the sugar ray robinson of the heavyweights".--- Muhammad Alis boxing style was master-boxer style.

Sugar Ray Robinsons boxing style was boxer-puncher style.

Sugar Ray Robinsons boxing style was way more atuned to Joe Louis' style.

You said "louis was too slow footed...".--- Clearly, Muhammad Ali was faster than Joe.

But, Ken Norton also, was slower than Muhammad.

Look at ALL of the trouble which Ken gave Ali.

You said "joe had very fast hands and punched in combinations".--- Correct.
Craacker

Chillicothe, OH

#3335 Apr 4, 2013
Poor jealous Africans.If you dont like it go back to your homeyland!
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3336 Apr 4, 2013
Desmond --- You said "but ali would have made him pay by moving around the ring and landing jabs, hooks and right crosses from different angles".---I'm not so sure about this. I'll expound upon this in a bit.

You said "the way billy conn made louis work".--- True, Billy Conn did make Joe work.

Billy was WAY lighter than Muhammad Ali.

For Billys first fight against Joe Louis.--- Billy weighed only 174 pounds.

For Billys second fight againt Joe.--- Billy weighed only 182 pounds.

So, Billy was WAY lighter than Muhammad.

Subsequently, comparing Billy Conn with Muhammad Ali is not a good comparison.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3337 Apr 4, 2013
Desmond --- You said "but conn got stupid and tried to slug and got blown out too".--- True.

In their first fight, Billy shook Joe in the 13th round. Billy went in, for the knockout or technical knockout. Joe caught Billy coming in.

When a fighter fought against Joe Louis.--- The other fighter couldn't afford even one mistake.

In Billys second meeting against Joe.--- Joe totally dominated over Billy. Knocking Billy out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min River Tam 70,019
Should Black People Forgive White People for Sl... (Jun '07) 13 min Johnny 4,926
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 16 min The Hangman 974,600
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 17 min Jake999 282,860
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 1 hr Ricky F 183,441
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr Spider1954 2,970
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Peace_Warrior 618,827
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr Anthony MN 658,358
More from around the web