Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Once Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) will have more numbers throughout the US.---- They will THEN have the complete & total "Honorary Minority Status" & the "Preferential Minority Status" with the US federal government.
For aid, jobs, government contracts, set asides, housing, health care & education.
Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) will be TOTALLY undercutting, phasing out & displacing African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) in the US.
Making most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) a PERMANENT underclass in this nation.
This is just for starts.
In years to come, these will be the dominant groups in the United States (US).---
1. Non-Hispanic Whites.
2. Hispanics.
Among the Hispanics, the 2 top, major Hispanic groups will be the Mexicans & the Dominicans.
I do not believe that non-hispanic Caucasians will be one of the dominant groups for the simle fact that most are too damn ignorant.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

RFD --- Your last 5 posts.--- Well, you have typed up more VERY stupid, ridiculous & asinine stuff.

Your points which you typed up.--- You sure have TERRIBLE comprehension. You totally lack logic & reasoning.

It appears that you are thinking things which aren't there.

Regardless, I'll still address your previous points.

I'll address your most stupid, ridiculous & asinine points first.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not believe that non-hispanic Caucasians will be one of the dominant groups for the simle fact that most are too damn ignorant.

Excuse me, don't you think that you are being a tad bit disingenuous by throwing up the term "ignorant"?

You passing judgement on others.--- That is the equivalent of a swine in a pigsty commenting about a Ferrari.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

RFD wrote:
It is quite obvious that ‘Desmond’ is one of your accounts.

You "thinking" that I & this poster who is going by the name of "Desmond" are the same person?

Ha, ha. Oh geez. If you really "think" that, it sure comes across that mentally, you are NOT in good straits.

Please just take some time out & evaluate.--- My writing style is TOTALLY different from this poster, Desmond.

The subject matter which we blog about, is TOTALLY different. Granted, we have been blogging with a discussion & debate. But, it is quite obvious that we are coming from totally opposite ends of the political spectrum.

Our IP numbers are totally different.

Again, if you "think" that I & this poster, Desmond, are the same person.--- Mentally, you are NOT in good straits.

Please get some logic & reasoning. Or, at least try to get some logic & reasoning.

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

RFD wrote:
Even stranger,“Desmond” has no location.

Quite the contrary.

Geez, can't you even do a simple read?

Just a suggestion. Some constructive advice.--- Why don't you go over to Topix drug thread?

I think that your mentality & mindset would be way more attuned to the people who post on the drug thread.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

RFD wrote:
I am still waiting for your expert opinion: Now what would you have done with drugged-up Rodney King in that ‘incident‘? I keep asking but you are evading. You only say “ Rodney was done wrong.”

On that other thread where we were blogging with a discussion & debate about the Rodney King beating.--

I stated that the 7 police officers who were involved in the Rodney King beating did overdo it.

I also typed up what I would have done.

Either you are unable to comprehend. Or, you are deliberately overlooking what is being stated.

Or, it just doesn't register in your brain.

I'm not going to bother re-typing up the points which I typed up on that other thread.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

RFD --- In regards to your previous post,#3284. Your points here.--- You said "Myself, I don't like sport boxing because it has been turned into garbage. It is almost on a par with the WWF".----

Uh, you calling boxing "garbage"? You saying that boxing is almost on a par with the WWF?--- Ha, ha.

When, on a few different occasions on this thread, also, a couple of different occasions on that other thread.--- You mentioned ALL of the physical beatdowns which you received in Oakland.

This is my premise.--- You, with your track record, are in ABSOLUTELY NO position to type up anything negative about boxing.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

RFD ---- You said "For you to state defense always triumphs over offense".--- Uh, I typed up more, in regards to the dynamics of a boxers defense & a boxers offensive attack.

You said "You said that Ali was not really a good boxer".--- Well, you are displaying your lack of comprehension.

You are displaying your lack of comprehension, yet again.

In my previous post, I stated that Muhammad Ali wasn't the greatest heavyweight boxer.

I stated that Ali didn't have the single, one punch, power punch.--- Such as what Rocky Marciano, Earnie Shavers & George Foreman had.

Despite this, Muhammad Ali was still great.

You said "How about Tommy Morrison, was he any good?".---- Morrison was good.

But, Tommy Morrison shouldn't rank anywheres near the ratings of boxings top ten greatest fighters of all time.

Which, Morrison doesn't.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

RFD --- You said "You even go to the extent of creating accounts in order to converse with yourself".--- Uh, I have never done any such thing.

Geez, if you "think" that, you SURE are not thinking clearly.

Are you hallucinating?

You said "You also mention in this thread all of your Topix friends".--- I never stated such stuff.

In my previous response back to you, when I mentioned several other Topix posters.--- It was in regards to I pointing out that despite them coming from opposite ends of the political spectrum.--- They were mature.

They weren't very stupid, juvenile & childish.

They didn't type up the truly VERY stupid, juvenile & childish threads & posts.

Such as what you type up.

That was the premise.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Dport wrote:
<quoted text>
Deport the lot.
D-port

The United States (US) Hispanic (Afro-Latino included) population (Legals & illegals both) are not going to be deported.

It is because of these 2 critical factors.--- 1. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are the USs PREFERED "minority".

2. Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) have many, many entities working on their behalf. To empower them.

In regards to #1.--- Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are WAY PREFERED OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being elevated & advanced in the US. AT THE EXPENSE OF African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are viewed as being a racial buffer class. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Here's a link which shows a very, very small aspect of this dynamic at work.---

http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_1_blacks_... .

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) are being given "Honorary White Status" in the US.

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Dport wrote:
<quoted text>
Deport the lot.
D-port

Why the United States (US) Hispanic (Afro-Latino included) population (Legals & illegals both) will not be deported.---

Because of all of these VERY critical entities which are pro-Hispanic (Afro-Latino included). Which are working on behalf of the Hispanics. To empower them. Here they are.---

1. Politicians from both the Repubican Party & Democratic Party. Especially at the federal level.

2. The United States (US) labor unions.

3. American businesses.

4. American business lobby.

5. North American Union (NAU) being in full operation.

The NAU has been written into US federal law. But, all of the goals & objectives of the NAU have been & are currently in full operation. This will remain the deal into the future.

6. The governments of the Dominican Republic (DR) & Mexico fully supporting Hispanic lobbying organizations which are operating in the US.

7. Lobbying organizations from the Dominican Republic (DR) & Mexico fully supporting Hispanic lobbying organizations which are operating in the US.

8. Other organizations from the Dominican Republic (DR) & Mexico which are fully supporting Hispanic lobbying organizations which are operating in the US.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) in the US don't have the critical, mass numbers throughout the US. But, in years to come, they will.

With this, Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) will then have the "Honorary Minority Status" & the "Preferential Minority Status" with the US federal government.

For aid, jobs, government contracts, set asides, housing, health care & education.

Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) will be TOTALLY undercutting, phasing out & displacing African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) in the US.

Making most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) a PERMANENT underclass in this nation.

This is just for starts.

In years to come, these will be the dominant groups in the US.---

1. Non-Hispanic Whites.

2. Hispanics.

Among the Hispanics, the 2 top, major Hispanic groups will be the Mexicans & the Dominicans.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Desmond --- In regards to your previous post to me,#3260.--- You said "Marciano was too short".--- Rocky was around 5 foot, 11 inches tall.

Clearly, Marciano was shorter than Joe Louis & Muhammad Ali.

But, Rocky being shorter, was to his ADVANTAGE.

Examples which show this. Marcianos former fights against these taller & much heavier opponents.---

1. Rocky vs. Humphrey Jackson.--- Humphrey was taller than Marciano. Humphrey was also MUCH heavier than Rocky.

Humphreys weight at the weigh in was at around 254 pounds. On the day of the fight, his weight was at around 274 pounds.

Despite Humphrey having a height & weight advantage over Marciano.--- It didn't matter.

Rocky SMASHED Humphrey.

2. Rocky vs. Johnny Shkor.--- Johnny was taller than Marciano. Johnny was much heavier than Rocky.

Shkors weight at the weigh in was 220 1/2 pounds. On the day of the fight, his weight was at around 240 1/2 pounds.

Despite Johnny having a height & weight advantage over Rocky.--- It didn't matter.

Rocky SMASHED Johnny Shkor.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Desmond --- 2 other examples.---- Where Rocky Marciano fought 2 other opponents. Who were taller as well as HEAVIER than Rocky.

But, it didn't matter. It didn't matter, because Marciano being shorter, was to his ADVANTAGE.

Here are the examples.--

3. Rocky vs. Bill Wilson.--- Bill was taller than Marciano. Bill was also heavier than Rocky.

Wilsons weight at the weigh in was 229 1/2 pounds. On the day of the fight, his weight was at around 249 1/2 pounds.

Despite Bill having a height & weight advantage over Marciano.---- It didn't matter.

Rocky SMASHED Bill Wilson.

4. Rocky vs. Joe Louis.--- Joe was taller than Rocky. Joe was also heavier than Marciano.

Joes weight at the weigh in was 213 3/4 pounds. On the day of the fight, his weight was around 233 3/4 pounds.

Despite Joe having a height & weight advantage over Rocky.---- It didn't matter.

Rocky Marciano SMASHED Joe Louis.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Desmond --- An observation.-- About former heavyweight boxing champions who were taller than Muhammad Ali.----

Lennox Lewis, who was 6 foot, 5 inches tall.--- Would be the only former heavyweight boxing champion who should rank near the top 10. Or, within the top ten.

ALL of the other former heavyweight boxing champions who were taller than Ali. The most notable examples.

1. Jess Willard.--- Who was 6 foot, 6 1/2 inches tall.

2. Primo Carnera.--- Who was 6 foot, 5 inches tall.

3. Michael Grant.--- Who was 6 foot, 7 inches tall.

Jess Willard, Primo Carnera & Michael Grant should rate NOWHERES near boxings 10 top.

Which they don't.

This is my premise.--- Rocky Marciano, being 5 foot, 11 inches tall.--- Greatly worked to Rockys ADVANTAGE.

Joe Louis was 6 foot, 2 inches tall.--- Joes height worked to his DETRIMENT. When he fought Rocky Marciano.

Muhammad Ali was 6 foot, 3 inches tall.-- Had Muhammad fought Rocky.--- I see Alis height working to his DETRIMENT.

I see Rocky Marcianos smaller height.-- Working to Rockys advantage.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Desmond --- You said "he lost to ezzard charles in first fight. charles easily outboxed him".--- Well, the judges sure didn't see this.

In the first Rocky Marciano vs. Ezzard Charles fight.--- Rocky got the 15 round decision.

The main reason why Marciano received the 15 round decision.---- Was due to Rockys intense punch combinations & body shots which he landed on Ezzard from round 10 till round 15.

In the rematch.--- Rocky totally dominated OVER Ezzard. With Marciano knocking out Ezzard.

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Desmond ---- You said "marciano arguably lost to roland lastarza".---- Clearly, the ring judges for this fight didn't see it this way.

Rocky dropped Roland in the 4th round.

I acknowledge that the first Rocky Marciano vs. Roland LaStarza fight was close.

But, in the rematch.--- Rocky TOTALLY dominated over Roland. With Marciano winning by knockout.

Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Desmond ---- You said "all the top fighters were old men like walcott and charles and archie Moore".---- Well, Jersey Joe Walcott was born in early, 1914. Archie Moore was born in late, 1916.

Ezzard Charles was born in mid, 1921.

Rocky Marciano was born in 1923.

Clearly, Jersey Joe & Archie were a bit older than Rocky.

But, the age differentiation between Ezzard & Rocky was not much.

When Rocky fought Ezzard, age was not a factor.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Desmond --- You said "walcott at 37 was the oldest man ever to hold the title".--- Up to that point, yes.

George Foreman eclipsed this record back in November, 1994. When George knocked out Michael Moorer. When George was 45 years old.

You said "he had won the title from charles".--- Correct.

You said "who was really a light heavyweight and over the hill".---

Ezzards weight would fall within the present day weight division of cruiserweight.

But, Charles was NOT over the hill.

This is why.--- Ezzard was born in mid, 1921. So, Charles was over 7 years younger than Jersey Joe Walcott.

Even more so, Ezzard was not that battle worn.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Desmond --- You said "as old and way past his prime as he was".--- True, Jersey Joe, at 37 years old was past his prime. But, for his fight against Marciano, Jersey Joe was RIPPED.

Jersey Joe had punching power.

Way more so, Jersey Joe had a TREMENDOUS amount of professional boxing ring experience. He was a VERY experienced boxer.

You said "walcott dropped marciano".--- Yes, at the very beginning. Rocky was down for only a 3 count.

After Marciano rose from the knock down, he was recovered.

You said "and was beating marciano's a88 for 13 rounds".--- Jersey Joe was leading on the judges scorecards. But, it was still close.

Rocky was coming on very strong in rounds 10, 11, 12 & 13.

You said "before he got hit by a lucky shot".--- A punch fired off by Marciano, I wouldn't call it "lucky".

This is why.--- ANY & EVERY power punch fired off by Rocky, had the potential to knock out his opponent.

In their rematch.--- Rocky TOTALLY destroyed Jersey Joe. Within 1 round.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

Desmond --- You said "walcott was older than joe louis".--- True. But, it was by only 4 months.

A 4 month age differentiation is NOT a factor.

You said "louis had beat him twice, the first fight being somewhat controversial".--- You are right on the mark about your points here.

Yes, the first fight, Jersey Joe knocked Joe down in the 1st & 4th rounds.

But, at the end of 15 rounds.--- Joe was given a split decision win.

In their rematch.--- Jersey Joe knocked Joe down in the 3rd round.

Jersey Joe was actually leading on 2 of the judges scorecards. 2 of the judges had Jersey Joe up 5-4 & 6-3.

With the other judge having Joe up, 5-2.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 8 min Naveen kumar 5,289
cleaning black dollar \ cleaning black currency... (Sep '12) 14 min Dr Micheal daf 32
Wake up, Black America!! (Sep '13) 24 min yon 2,410
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 29 min curiouslu 732,491
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 49 min Lord stuart XXX 226,145
How many homes can a lightning bolt power, and ... (Jun '10) 53 min lakawak 8
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 56 min Aquarius-WY 538,589
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 1 hr Stephania 599,748
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr Le_le 173,257
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 4 hr Commander Bunny 257,745
•••
Enter and win $5000

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••