Calling all White People
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3234 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>the more you showe your true colors.

Uh, "true colors"?

I NEVER pretended to be something which I am not. Unlike yourself.

Again, I'm NOT politically correct.

In my many, many blog discussions & debates on Topix.--- If the other poster is mature, the courtesy will be extended on my part.

Even with my many, many blog discussions & debates on Topix will all of these different African American (Descendants of black American slaves) posters.---- Cerebral, Antimatter, Gailardia, spikewebb, AA Diaspora, Savant, The Truth, Neal, The Moor, Dentsun, Traum, innocent, salvation and glory, im human too, liberate madness, Stop the Insane, latrina smith, Jari, Sharon, Formyown & EvaLasVegas.---

Despite these African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) being Democrats.--- They were all mature.

Unlike you.

If the other posters are mature, the courtesy is extended.

But, if the other poster types up VERY stupid, juvenile & childish threads &/or posts.--- If I have some time, I'm going to call them on it.

You, yourself are totally well aware of this.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3235 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you keep saying that you are not politically corerct?
Are you trying to prove something to yourself?

Not at all.

Every time that I have said that I'm not politically correct, it is in response to you saying that I'm "irritable".

Again, if the other poster is mature, the courtesy is extended.

But, if the other poster is typing up VERY stupid, juvenile & childish posts.---- If I have some time, I'm going to call him/her on it.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3236 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again.
Just to prove you are full of siht....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JH5wEEFfer0XX]]
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You have no idea what you are typing about.

Well, you are incorrect. Incorrect, yet again.

Granted, in the boxing ring, a fighter does need an offensive attack.

Again, in the boxing ring, a fighters DEFENSE is way more critical.

In my previous response back to you, I listed many, different examples. Where boxers who had very good offensive attacks LOST. They lost to boxers who had top defense.

Here are a few more examples. Which shows that boxers who have top defenses. Won OVER boxers who had very good offenses.---

1. James J. Jeffries vs. Jack Johnson.---

James had a very good offense attack. But, his defense was very much lacking.

Jack Johnson had a very good defense.

When James & Jack fought.--- Jack Johnson totally dominated over James J. Jeffries.

2. Primo Carnera vs. Joe Louis.---

Primo was a very tall & heavy heavyweight boxer. Especially for the respective time frame when he fought in the professional boxing ring. He had a very good offensive attack. But, Primo was very much lacking in defense.

Joe Louis had a very good defense.

When Primo fought Joe.--- Joe Louis totally dominated over Primo Carnera.

3. Henry Armstrong vs. Fritzie Zivic.----

Henry had a very good offensive attack. But, he was very much lacking in defense.

Fritzie had a good defense. A MUCH better defense. Compared to Henrys defense.

When Henry fought Fritzie.--- Fritzie Zivic TOTALLY dominated over Henry Armstrong.

Again, when there is a boxing matchup between 2 fighters. Where the boxers are of relatively equal height, weight & arm reach.--- The respective boxer who has the much better defense.--- Will emerge victorious.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3237 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>you make me laugh. You really do.

Hey, I too like to laugh.

But, people who are always & constantly laughing.

In our blog discussions & debates on Topix, I noticed that you are always typing up "LOL". That you are always & constantly laughing.

Well, doctors have said that people who are always & constantly laughing.--- That there is something wrong with their brains.

With all due respect, I'm wondering if there is something wrong with your brain.

Quite possibly from all the head trauma which you suffered. From ALL of the beatdowns which you undertook in Oakland?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3238 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
Muhammed Ali's offense is what took him to where he was.

Granted, Muhammad Ali had an offensive attack.

All boxers need an offensive attack.

But, Muhammads main strength WASN'T his offense.

Alis main strength was his defense. His defensive movement. His footwork.-- Going backwards, going left & going right.

His fast arm & hand motion in regards to his defense. His ability to block the opponents punches with his arms & hands.

Muhammad Alis defense, protected himself. Alis defense also SETUP his opponents for his offensive attack.

In my next post, I'll list examples which corroborate this.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3239 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
Muhammed Ali's offense is what took him to where he was.

Muhammads offense wasn't his main strength.

Alis main strength was his defense. I pointed this out in my previous response back to you.

Examples which show this.--- Muhammad Alis fights against all of these respective opponents.---

Sonny Liston, Cleveland Williams, Ernie Terrell, Joe Frazier, Buster Mathis, George Chuvalo, George Foreman, Chuck Wepner, Ron Lyle, Joe Bugner & Earnie Shavers.--- Each & every one of these opponents had more punching power than Ali.

Even more so, each & every one of these opponents had a more intense offensive attack.

But, each & every one of these opponents defense was way LESS than Alis defense.

Muhammad Ali, against each & every one of these opponents.--- Ali emerged victorious.

The CRITICAL factor which put Muhammad over the top against each & every one of these opponents.--- Was Alis defense.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3240 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you were.

Not at all.

You saying that above, it sure looks as if you are NOT thinking clearly. You are not thinking clearly, yet again.

Geez, I wonder if all of those VERY intense beatdowns which you received in Oakland.--- Permanently affected your brains main neurotransmitters of dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine, histamine & serotonin.

You are not sounding too well.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3241 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>And even if I did start them, youo seem to be having fun in them. Well, at least in this one.

Via your first point above.--- You are admitting that you started this thread & those other threads.

Well, going back to late July, 2012.--- When you started off this thread. When you did follow up posts, with you blocking out your posting location. You taking on different personas.---

I was totally well aware of what you were pulling.

When you were taking on the other personas, you did type up points which should have been addressed. Which I did address.

Since this is a public message board. For blog discussions & debates.

But, going back to July, 2012.--- I knew what you were pulling.

Again, you totally played yourself. You totally perpetrated yourself.

You pretended to be something which you are not.

Right from the get go.--- When one pretends to be something which they are NOT.--- Right from the beginning, they lose ALL credibility.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3242 Mar 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Barack living with & being raised by his White grandparents.
3. Obamas father NOT being a descendant of a black American slave. Baracks father was a black Kenyan. From a black Kenyan tribe.
It was especially points #1 & #2.---- As to why Barack was treated DIFFERENTLY.
As to why Obama was viewed as being an acceptable black person.
having a white mother and being raised by white people doesn't provide any inherent advantages. i'm sure you have a white mother and taht you were raised by white people, are you anything close to obama in terms of accomplishments? clearly not...neither are 99.99999999% of white people. many bm with white mothers who were raised to some extent by their racist white grandparents turn out to be really fked up and confused. what made the difference was that obama was raised in hawaii where he was surrounded by asians. And having lived in hawaii myself, I can tell you that it's almost like not even part of the united states. As a kid, obama was accepted and loved by his asian, pacific islander classmates...he was not neglected by his teachers and he was not subject to all the ghettoization and urban blight and despair that tends to bring down a lotta young black men before they know what's going on. in other words, coming from hawaii and indonesia gave obama an advantage that many young black men don't have and groomed him for success.

Location hidden

#3243 Mar 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Desmond --- You said "When banks give loans based on credit worthiness instead of race".--- It is based ON credit worthiness.
It is based upon the person who is seeking the loans.--- His/her ability to pay back the loan.
You said "and hospitals provide care based on need instead of race".--- This ISN'T the case at all.
There are MANY venues for African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to obtain health care.
African Americans are having health problems due to these factors.---
1. African Americans VERY terrible diets.
2. African Americans being chain smokers.
3. African Americans being major, big time drinkers of beer, alize, moet, purple & gin.
4. African Americans being compulsive users of marijuana, crack cocaine & heroin.
From the mid 1960s till now.---- There have been many programs in implementation for health care for African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
In addition, from the mid 1960s till now.---- White-Americans have been paying for African Americans way.
It ISN'T a case of African Americans getting any such type of "lower quality" health care.
What do you expect? That health care providers travel to every African American home? To check on African Americans health?
It is up to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to get up off of their VERY lazy behinds. To travel to see the doctor.
It isn't up to the doctor to travel to every African American home. To check on African Americans health.
There is ample empirical data that shows that throughout american history and most notably during the post ww2 era and today, blacks have been discriminated against when it's a matter of getting bank loans for homes and businesses. It makes no sense for you to deny this. If banks granted loans based on credit-worthiness rather than color, many more blacks would own homes and many more blacks would own businesses.

Although many blacks do have a bad diet and lifestyle, whites have an equally bad diet and lifestyle...still, empirical data shows that if a black person and a white person go to same hospital for the same sickness, the white person will generally get better treatment. this has been discussed in a number of studies and scientific journals. this is a typical social trend in america which mirrors the criminal justice system in which blacks go to jail for the exact same crimes do not go to jail for. It is indicative of inequality and injustice that is endemic to american society.

For you to deny this inequality and injustice means you are not open to the truth that is reported in the news media. that is your right. however, you should simply state that it is your opinion and that you are not interested in facts as they are presented by those who study these issues.

Location hidden

#3244 Mar 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why.--- Way, way back, when the African American baseball league was in existence (It was called the Negro League), there were many African American (Descendants of black American slaves) newspaper print venues around.
Granted, the White newspaper print outlets were the main ones.
Still & regardless, there were still many African American newspaper print venues around.
These African American newspaper print venues did report on the African American baseball league.
In addition, on many occasions, the White newspaper print venues also reported on the African American baseball league.
Dude, I don't need you to tell me that the black league back then was called the negro league. You have to be really oblivious to not know that every black person in america knows what the negro leagues were. I think the mentality of the white racist tends to assume that because you don't know something that blacks definitely wont' know it...or because you have a little bit of knowledge that it's such specialized knowledge that it's somehow hidden to blacks. are you gonna tell me next that the man's name was oscar micheaux and or that the organization was called the United Negro Improvement Association? many blacks know that there was other media around besides the white media at the time...what I'm saying is that although there were some black newspapers and magazines at the time, whites had far more media and the TV and radio and movies, etc that went around the world. so great players like josh gibson or buck o'neil would not get the national and international recognition of a ty cobb or ted williams even though josh and buck guys were much better players...this is one of the reasons why they went to the major leagues. also, by joiningthe major leagues, they made a lot more money for a lot less work and hassle. so long as there were barriers to entry, blacks were able to put together and run a successful and sustainable baseball league. Deregulation changes things...that goes for any industry...one could argue that the end of segregation also led to the end of the major leagues as people knew it.
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#3245 Mar 29, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I don't need you to tell me that the black league back then was called the negro league. You have to be really oblivious to not know that every black person in america knows what the negro leagues were. I think the mentality of the white racist tends to assume that because you don't know something that blacks definitely wont' know it...or because you have a little bit of knowledge that it's such specialized knowledge that it's somehow hidden to blacks. are you gonna tell me next that the man's name was oscar micheaux and or that the organization was called the United Negro Improvement Association? many blacks know that there was other media around besides the white media at the time...what I'm saying is that although there were some black newspapers and magazines at the time, whites had far more media and the TV and radio and movies, etc that went around the world. so great players like josh gibson or buck o'neil would not get the national and international recognition of a ty cobb or ted williams even though josh and buck guys were much better players...this is one of the reasons why they went to the major leagues. also, by joiningthe major leagues, they made a lot more money for a lot less work and hassle. so long as there were barriers to entry, blacks were able to put together and run a successful and sustainable baseball league. Deregulation changes things...that goes for any industry...one could argue that the end of segregation also led to the end of the major leagues as people knew it.
You do know that Jews control Mass Media in USA.
Every one know that.

Location hidden

#3246 Mar 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonny Liston, Cleveland Williams, Ernie Terrell, Joe Frazier, Buster Mathis, George Chuvalo, George Foreman, Chuck Wepner, Ron Lyle, Joe Bugner & Earnie Shavers.--- Each & every one of these opponents had more punching power than Ali.
Even more so, each & every one of these opponents had a more intense offensive attack.
But, each & every one of these opponents defense was way LESS than Alis defense.
Muhammad Ali, against each & every one of these opponents.--- Ali emerged victorious.
The CRITICAL factor which put Muhammad over the top against each & every one of these opponents.--- Was Alis defense.
false. you're talking styles...not physical equipment. chuck wepner, bugner, chuvalo and all those guys couldn't hit as hard as ali. It's just that ali was naturally a counter-puncher who preferred to outbox opponents instead of wading in face-first to a hail of punches like chuvalo, bugner, quarry, etc... but ali proved against guys like zora folley, cleveland williams and brian london and karl mildenberger, etc, that he had real knockout power when he put his mind to it. Ali also proved in the frazier fights and the foreman fight that he was a tough, tough son of a gun and that it was virtually impossible to stop him. Don't let the man's style of being on his toes and throwing combinations fool you into believing he was capable of a vicious attack.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3247 Mar 29, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I don't need you to tell me that the black league back then was called the negro league.

Oh, I was totally well aware that you knew that the African American baseball league back then was called the Negro League.

In my previous response back to you, when I typed up --- "The African American league back then (Which was known as the Negro League)".--- It was in regards to the context of the PRESENT day.

The former black American baseball league, which was known as the Negro League.--- In the present day, it is more politically correct & en vogue to refer to the former black American league as being the "African American baseball league".

That was my premise which I was putting forward in my previous response back to you.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3248 Mar 29, 2013
RFD wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M uhammad_Ali if he was pitted against a real fighter, such as cage fighter, he would be taken down quite early and rendered quite harmless.

Oh, this is VERY debatable.

Granted, Muhammad Alis discipline was boxing.

But, Muhammad could adapt to different styles.

So, Ali could VERY well have adapted to the format of Mixed Martial Arts (MMA).

By the way, Muhammad was not the greatest heavyweight boxer of all time.

In my next post, I'll list several boxers who would have beaten Ali.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3249 Mar 29, 2013
RFD wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M uhammad_Ali
Muhammed Ali's offense.

Clearly, Muhammad Ali should rank within the top 10 of the greatest heavyweight boxers of all time.

But, several other top boxers would have beaten Ali.

Here they are.---

1. Rocky Marciano.--- Due to Rocky employing 3 different respective boxing styles. The swarmer style, slugger style & a variant of the boxer-puncher style.

In my next post, I'll expound upon why Rocky would have beaten Muhammad.

2. Joe Louis.-- Due to Joes boxer-puncher style.

In my next post, I'll expound upon why Joe would have beaten Ali.

3. Jersey Joe Walcott.--- Due to Jersey Joes boxer-puncher style.

Also, due to Jersey Joe being shorter than Muhammad.

Jersey Joe, when fighting against taller opponents.--- Jersey Joe was a master of these critical variables in the boxing ring.--- Distance, position & timing.

In addition, Jersey Joes left hook.

Jersey Joe would have beaten Ali.

4. Ezzard Charles.--- Due to Ezzards master-boxer style.

Also, due to Charles being shorter than Muhammad.

Ezzard, when fighting against taller opponents.--- Ezzard was a master of distance, position & timing in the ring.

Furthermore, Charles had a very fast paced offensive attack.

Ezzard also had defensive skill.

Charles had excellent counter-punching ability.

Ezzard would have beaten Ali.

5. Lennox Lewis.--- Due to Lennoxs boxer-puncher style.

Along with Lewis being taller & heavier than Ali.

Lennox had way more punching power than Muhammad.

Lennox would have beaten Ali.

6. Riddick Bowe of the very early 1990s.--- Due to Riddicks boxer-puncher style.

Along with Bowe being taller & heavier than Muhammad.

Riddick had more punching power than Ali.

Riddick would have beaten Ali.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3250 Mar 29, 2013
RFD --- Both Rocky Marciano & Joe Louis.--- Would have beaten Muhammad Ali.

Among heavyweight boxers.-- Rocky Marciano & Joe Louis should rank at the top 2 professional boxers of all time.

Rocky did fight Joe once.

Rocky beat Joe by a knockout. Rocky knocked Joe out cold & right out of the ring.

But, Joe was 37 years old. So, in regards to his stamina & endurance.--- Joe was past his prime.

But, Louis was carrying more weight.

Joe had more punching power. Than what he had for his fights at the midway point to earlier in his professional boxing career.

For Joes fight against Rocky.--- Joes weight at the "weigh in" was at around 213 3/4 pounds.

On the day of the fight, Joes weight was around 233 3/4 pounds.

Rockys weight at the weigh in was at around 184 pounds.

On the day of the Louis fight.--- Rockys weight was at around 204 pounds.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3251 Mar 29, 2013
RFD & Desmond --- Rocky Marciano & Joe Louis would have definitely beaten Muhammad Ali.

Due to Rockys & Joes physical abilities. Also, due to their respective boxing styles.

Rocky employed 3 different boxing styles. Here they are.--- 1. Swarmer style. 2. Slugger style. 3. A variant of the boxer-puncher style.

Joe employed the boxer-puncher style.

Muhammad Ali employed the master-boxer style.

Muhammad had speed, footwork, torso movement, waist movement & combination punches.

But, Ali had NOWHERES near the punching power.

Such as what Rocky & Joe had.

Furthermore, Muhammad would hold his hands wrong.

This would have ESPECIALLY been critical & fatal for Alis defense.

Against Rocky Marciano &/or against Joe Louis.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3252 Mar 29, 2013
RFD & Desmond ----- Reasons why Rocky Marciano & Joe Louis would have beaten Muhammad Ali.

I'll first start with Rocky.---

Marcianos trainers trained & conditioned Rocky.-- To have a physical build which was totally suited to keep up a non-stop, continual & intense (But, non-erratic) attack upon his opponents.

But, also a physical build which could generate TREMENDOUS punching power.

In addition, Rocky had TREMENDOUS chin strength. For the rest of Rockys body, he had a TREMENDOUS threshold of pain.

Examples which show this.---

1. Rockys fights against Jersey Joe Walcott & Archie Moore.--

Both Jersey Joe & Archie hit Marciano DIRECTLY on his chin. With left hooks

But, Rocky was dropped for ONLY a 3 count both times.

Jersey Joe & Archie were totally SHOCKED! Both Jersey Joe & Archie said that other opponents whom they hit with their lethal left hooks were knocked out cold.

But, Marciano was down for only a 3 count. When Rocky rose, he looked them right in their eyes & he shook his head.

Rockys punching power was rated the highest. Second highest rated was Earnie Shavers. Third highest rated was George Foreman.

Marcianos punching power was rated as being the equivalent of an armor piercing bullet.

Rockys professional record was 49-0. With 43 wins coming by way of knockout.

He defeated ALL of the very top heavyweights of his era.

He defeated the VERY great Joe Louis. Louis was knocked right out of the ring.

Marciano fought (Defeated) Jersey Joe Walcott (Walcotts boxing style was boxer-puncher) twice.

Rocky fought (Defeated) Ezzard Charles (Ezzards boxing style was master boxer) twice.

Marciano beat Archie Moore (Moore utilized the Boxer-puncher style & master-boxer style).

With Rockys boxing styles. His ability to adapt. Rockys chin strength & threshold of pain. Marcianos IMMENSE stamina & endurance.

Along with Rockys lethal punching power.---

Had Rocky fought Muhammad Ali.--- Rocky would have definitely won.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3253 Mar 29, 2013
RFD & Desmond ---- Why Joe Louis would have beaten Muhammad Ali.---

Because of these 2 CRITICAL factors.---

1. Joes respective boxing style.

2. Joe, the individual.

In regards to #1, Joes boxing style.--- Joe employed the boxer-puncher style.

The way how Joe utilized it.--- He had an intense stalker, hunter style attack in the professional boxing ring.

But, Joe was always cautious. He was never erratic.

Granted, Joe didn't have the single, lethal one punch power. Such as what Rocky Marciano, Earnie Shavers & George Foreman had.

But, Joe had enough punching power which would have been fatal to Muhammad Ali.

For Joes offensive attack.--- He primarily relied upon lightening quick punch combinations.

Joe utilized a one, two punch combination.

Louis could fire off his punches in very precise & piston like precision.

Joes boxer-puncher style would have given Alis master-boxer style A LOT of trouble.

Other advantages for Joe.--- Joes physical conditioning.

Throughout Joes entire professional boxing career.--- He never gassed out.

Even over the duration of a 15 round fight.

Here's an indicator as to why Joe would have beaten Ali.--

Alis 3 fights against Ken Norton.-- Norton defeated Ali in their first fight.

Ken EVEN broke Alis jaw.

In their first fight, Norton TOTALLY whooped Ali.

In Nortons second & third fights against Ali.--- Ken was actually leading on the judges scorecards. But Norton slacked off in the second halfs of both the second & third fights against Ali.

Ken would lose in his second & third fights against Ali. By VERY close 15 round decisions.

Since Norton gave Ali A LOT of trouble.--- Joe Louis would have been a NIGHTMARE for Ali.

This is why.--- Ken Norton had ABSOLUTELY NOWHERES near the punching power, stamina or endurance. Such as what Joe Louis had.

In addition, Ken didn't have anything near the boxing style &/or technique. Such as what Joe Louis had.

So, had Joe Louis fought Muhammad Ali.--- Joe Louis would have DEFINITELY beaten Ali.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 9 min Michael 649,947
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 19 min Space Ghost 55,779
Ayurveda oil massage 22 min rahul 1
Make $6000+/per month Caring for Kids 35 min Kid Kare 1
>>> Watch Your Back 37 min Watch Your Back 1
Any girls wanna sex Skype? (Jan '13) 51 min Williamhoodlms 139
Poll Is the price is right fixed for blacks? (Jun '12) 1 hr boo drew 146
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Hangman 971,732
my cousin touches me when i am asleep and i kin... (Mar '14) 11 hr Jesus 47
More from around the web