Calling all White People
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3228 Mar 27, 2013
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_Ali

Muhammed Ali's offense is what took him to where he was. Now if he was pitted against a real fighter, such as cage fighter, he would be taken down quite early and rendered quite harmless.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3229 Mar 27, 2013
Now stop being a snot nosed punk.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3230 Mar 27, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
When you started off this thread.--- You said that you were White. You typed up points where you tried to come across as if you were disillusioned with Whites.
But, in your exact, same post, you typed up a couple of different points.--- Where you slipped up.
Which gave away your racial identity. Which showed that you AREN'T White.
Which showed that you are African American (Descendant of a black American slave).
I am still waiting for proof to your delusional rants.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3231 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks nor African-Americans are independent. Far from it.

Granted, nations which have a majority black population are not that economically advanced.

But, when foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) come to the United States (US).---

They DO pass up most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). Within just a few years after arriving in this nation.

This is why.--- Foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) are A LOT different. Compared to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Especially in regards to culture.

Foreign born blacks (All of the respective foreign born black groups which I listed in my paragraph above) appreciates the US.

Foreign born blacks have honor, pride, respect, humility & self gratitude about themselves.

Foreign born blacks have drive, desire, ambition, motivation & commitment.

Foreign born blacks value & cherish work ethic, family values, morals, decency, education, law & order.

All traits & attributes which most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) lack.

Tragically, the US has the lowest & lowliest black life form, in the form of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3232 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>And even if I did start them.

Well, via your point above.-- You inadvertantly gave yourself up.

That you started off this thread. Then, you blocked out your posting location, took on other personas.

Right off the bat, you perpetrated & played YOURSELF.

Right from the get go, you PROVED yourself to be something which you are not.

Again, right from the get go, you perpetrated & played YOURSELF.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3233 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
I hate to tell you this, but you are only showing yourself as a typical internet punk.

Ha, ha, you calling any other poster a "punk".

Considering your posting & trolling on Topix from late July, 2012 till now.

In regards to your VERY stupid, juvenile & childish threads & posts which you type up.

It is totally laughable for you to throw up the term "punk".--- Considering that in several of your previous posts, you typed up about how you got your behind KICKED many times in Oakland.

Via all the times you got your behind SMASHED in Oakland.--- It seems that your street fighting record is around 0-9. Maybe even worse.

Geez, it sure seems as if you don't know how to fight.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3234 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>the more you showe your true colors.

Uh, "true colors"?

I NEVER pretended to be something which I am not. Unlike yourself.

Again, I'm NOT politically correct.

In my many, many blog discussions & debates on Topix.--- If the other poster is mature, the courtesy will be extended on my part.

Even with my many, many blog discussions & debates on Topix will all of these different African American (Descendants of black American slaves) posters.---- Cerebral, Antimatter, Gailardia, spikewebb, AA Diaspora, Savant, The Truth, Neal, The Moor, Dentsun, Traum, innocent, salvation and glory, im human too, liberate madness, Stop the Insane, latrina smith, Jari, Sharon, Formyown & EvaLasVegas.---

Despite these African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) being Democrats.--- They were all mature.

Unlike you.

If the other posters are mature, the courtesy is extended.

But, if the other poster types up VERY stupid, juvenile & childish threads &/or posts.--- If I have some time, I'm going to call them on it.

You, yourself are totally well aware of this.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3235 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>Why do you keep saying that you are not politically corerct?
Are you trying to prove something to yourself?

Not at all.

Every time that I have said that I'm not politically correct, it is in response to you saying that I'm "irritable".

Again, if the other poster is mature, the courtesy is extended.

But, if the other poster is typing up VERY stupid, juvenile & childish posts.---- If I have some time, I'm going to call him/her on it.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3236 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again.
Just to prove you are full of siht....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JH5wEEFfer0XX]]
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
You have no idea what you are typing about.

Well, you are incorrect. Incorrect, yet again.

Granted, in the boxing ring, a fighter does need an offensive attack.

Again, in the boxing ring, a fighters DEFENSE is way more critical.

In my previous response back to you, I listed many, different examples. Where boxers who had very good offensive attacks LOST. They lost to boxers who had top defense.

Here are a few more examples. Which shows that boxers who have top defenses. Won OVER boxers who had very good offenses.---

1. James J. Jeffries vs. Jack Johnson.---

James had a very good offense attack. But, his defense was very much lacking.

Jack Johnson had a very good defense.

When James & Jack fought.--- Jack Johnson totally dominated over James J. Jeffries.

2. Primo Carnera vs. Joe Louis.---

Primo was a very tall & heavy heavyweight boxer. Especially for the respective time frame when he fought in the professional boxing ring. He had a very good offensive attack. But, Primo was very much lacking in defense.

Joe Louis had a very good defense.

When Primo fought Joe.--- Joe Louis totally dominated over Primo Carnera.

3. Henry Armstrong vs. Fritzie Zivic.----

Henry had a very good offensive attack. But, he was very much lacking in defense.

Fritzie had a good defense. A MUCH better defense. Compared to Henrys defense.

When Henry fought Fritzie.--- Fritzie Zivic TOTALLY dominated over Henry Armstrong.

Again, when there is a boxing matchup between 2 fighters. Where the boxers are of relatively equal height, weight & arm reach.--- The respective boxer who has the much better defense.--- Will emerge victorious.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3237 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>you make me laugh. You really do.

Hey, I too like to laugh.

But, people who are always & constantly laughing.

In our blog discussions & debates on Topix, I noticed that you are always typing up "LOL". That you are always & constantly laughing.

Well, doctors have said that people who are always & constantly laughing.--- That there is something wrong with their brains.

With all due respect, I'm wondering if there is something wrong with your brain.

Quite possibly from all the head trauma which you suffered. From ALL of the beatdowns which you undertook in Oakland?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3238 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
Muhammed Ali's offense is what took him to where he was.

Granted, Muhammad Ali had an offensive attack.

All boxers need an offensive attack.

But, Muhammads main strength WASN'T his offense.

Alis main strength was his defense. His defensive movement. His footwork.-- Going backwards, going left & going right.

His fast arm & hand motion in regards to his defense. His ability to block the opponents punches with his arms & hands.

Muhammad Alis defense, protected himself. Alis defense also SETUP his opponents for his offensive attack.

In my next post, I'll list examples which corroborate this.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3239 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
Muhammed Ali's offense is what took him to where he was.

Muhammads offense wasn't his main strength.

Alis main strength was his defense. I pointed this out in my previous response back to you.

Examples which show this.--- Muhammad Alis fights against all of these respective opponents.---

Sonny Liston, Cleveland Williams, Ernie Terrell, Joe Frazier, Buster Mathis, George Chuvalo, George Foreman, Chuck Wepner, Ron Lyle, Joe Bugner & Earnie Shavers.--- Each & every one of these opponents had more punching power than Ali.

Even more so, each & every one of these opponents had a more intense offensive attack.

But, each & every one of these opponents defense was way LESS than Alis defense.

Muhammad Ali, against each & every one of these opponents.--- Ali emerged victorious.

The CRITICAL factor which put Muhammad over the top against each & every one of these opponents.--- Was Alis defense.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3240 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure you were.

Not at all.

You saying that above, it sure looks as if you are NOT thinking clearly. You are not thinking clearly, yet again.

Geez, I wonder if all of those VERY intense beatdowns which you received in Oakland.--- Permanently affected your brains main neurotransmitters of dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine, histamine & serotonin.

You are not sounding too well.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3241 Mar 28, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>And even if I did start them, youo seem to be having fun in them. Well, at least in this one.

Via your first point above.--- You are admitting that you started this thread & those other threads.

Well, going back to late July, 2012.--- When you started off this thread. When you did follow up posts, with you blocking out your posting location. You taking on different personas.---

I was totally well aware of what you were pulling.

When you were taking on the other personas, you did type up points which should have been addressed. Which I did address.

Since this is a public message board. For blog discussions & debates.

But, going back to July, 2012.--- I knew what you were pulling.

Again, you totally played yourself. You totally perpetrated yourself.

You pretended to be something which you are not.

Right from the get go.--- When one pretends to be something which they are NOT.--- Right from the beginning, they lose ALL credibility.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3242 Mar 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
2. Barack living with & being raised by his White grandparents.
3. Obamas father NOT being a descendant of a black American slave. Baracks father was a black Kenyan. From a black Kenyan tribe.
It was especially points #1 & #2.---- As to why Barack was treated DIFFERENTLY.
As to why Obama was viewed as being an acceptable black person.
having a white mother and being raised by white people doesn't provide any inherent advantages. i'm sure you have a white mother and taht you were raised by white people, are you anything close to obama in terms of accomplishments? clearly not...neither are 99.99999999% of white people. many bm with white mothers who were raised to some extent by their racist white grandparents turn out to be really fked up and confused. what made the difference was that obama was raised in hawaii where he was surrounded by asians. And having lived in hawaii myself, I can tell you that it's almost like not even part of the united states. As a kid, obama was accepted and loved by his asian, pacific islander classmates...he was not neglected by his teachers and he was not subject to all the ghettoization and urban blight and despair that tends to bring down a lotta young black men before they know what's going on. in other words, coming from hawaii and indonesia gave obama an advantage that many young black men don't have and groomed him for success.

Location hidden

#3243 Mar 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
Desmond --- You said "When banks give loans based on credit worthiness instead of race".--- It is based ON credit worthiness.
It is based upon the person who is seeking the loans.--- His/her ability to pay back the loan.
You said "and hospitals provide care based on need instead of race".--- This ISN'T the case at all.
There are MANY venues for African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to obtain health care.
African Americans are having health problems due to these factors.---
1. African Americans VERY terrible diets.
2. African Americans being chain smokers.
3. African Americans being major, big time drinkers of beer, alize, moet, purple & gin.
4. African Americans being compulsive users of marijuana, crack cocaine & heroin.
From the mid 1960s till now.---- There have been many programs in implementation for health care for African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
In addition, from the mid 1960s till now.---- White-Americans have been paying for African Americans way.
It ISN'T a case of African Americans getting any such type of "lower quality" health care.
What do you expect? That health care providers travel to every African American home? To check on African Americans health?
It is up to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) to get up off of their VERY lazy behinds. To travel to see the doctor.
It isn't up to the doctor to travel to every African American home. To check on African Americans health.
There is ample empirical data that shows that throughout american history and most notably during the post ww2 era and today, blacks have been discriminated against when it's a matter of getting bank loans for homes and businesses. It makes no sense for you to deny this. If banks granted loans based on credit-worthiness rather than color, many more blacks would own homes and many more blacks would own businesses.

Although many blacks do have a bad diet and lifestyle, whites have an equally bad diet and lifestyle...still, empirical data shows that if a black person and a white person go to same hospital for the same sickness, the white person will generally get better treatment. this has been discussed in a number of studies and scientific journals. this is a typical social trend in america which mirrors the criminal justice system in which blacks go to jail for the exact same crimes do not go to jail for. It is indicative of inequality and injustice that is endemic to american society.

For you to deny this inequality and injustice means you are not open to the truth that is reported in the news media. that is your right. however, you should simply state that it is your opinion and that you are not interested in facts as they are presented by those who study these issues.

Location hidden

#3244 Mar 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
This is why.--- Way, way back, when the African American baseball league was in existence (It was called the Negro League), there were many African American (Descendants of black American slaves) newspaper print venues around.
Granted, the White newspaper print outlets were the main ones.
Still & regardless, there were still many African American newspaper print venues around.
These African American newspaper print venues did report on the African American baseball league.
In addition, on many occasions, the White newspaper print venues also reported on the African American baseball league.
Dude, I don't need you to tell me that the black league back then was called the negro league. You have to be really oblivious to not know that every black person in america knows what the negro leagues were. I think the mentality of the white racist tends to assume that because you don't know something that blacks definitely wont' know it...or because you have a little bit of knowledge that it's such specialized knowledge that it's somehow hidden to blacks. are you gonna tell me next that the man's name was oscar micheaux and or that the organization was called the United Negro Improvement Association? many blacks know that there was other media around besides the white media at the time...what I'm saying is that although there were some black newspapers and magazines at the time, whites had far more media and the TV and radio and movies, etc that went around the world. so great players like josh gibson or buck o'neil would not get the national and international recognition of a ty cobb or ted williams even though josh and buck guys were much better players...this is one of the reasons why they went to the major leagues. also, by joiningthe major leagues, they made a lot more money for a lot less work and hassle. so long as there were barriers to entry, blacks were able to put together and run a successful and sustainable baseball league. Deregulation changes things...that goes for any industry...one could argue that the end of segregation also led to the end of the major leagues as people knew it.
The Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#3245 Mar 29, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I don't need you to tell me that the black league back then was called the negro league. You have to be really oblivious to not know that every black person in america knows what the negro leagues were. I think the mentality of the white racist tends to assume that because you don't know something that blacks definitely wont' know it...or because you have a little bit of knowledge that it's such specialized knowledge that it's somehow hidden to blacks. are you gonna tell me next that the man's name was oscar micheaux and or that the organization was called the United Negro Improvement Association? many blacks know that there was other media around besides the white media at the time...what I'm saying is that although there were some black newspapers and magazines at the time, whites had far more media and the TV and radio and movies, etc that went around the world. so great players like josh gibson or buck o'neil would not get the national and international recognition of a ty cobb or ted williams even though josh and buck guys were much better players...this is one of the reasons why they went to the major leagues. also, by joiningthe major leagues, they made a lot more money for a lot less work and hassle. so long as there were barriers to entry, blacks were able to put together and run a successful and sustainable baseball league. Deregulation changes things...that goes for any industry...one could argue that the end of segregation also led to the end of the major leagues as people knew it.
You do know that Jews control Mass Media in USA.
Every one know that.

Location hidden

#3246 Mar 29, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonny Liston, Cleveland Williams, Ernie Terrell, Joe Frazier, Buster Mathis, George Chuvalo, George Foreman, Chuck Wepner, Ron Lyle, Joe Bugner & Earnie Shavers.--- Each & every one of these opponents had more punching power than Ali.
Even more so, each & every one of these opponents had a more intense offensive attack.
But, each & every one of these opponents defense was way LESS than Alis defense.
Muhammad Ali, against each & every one of these opponents.--- Ali emerged victorious.
The CRITICAL factor which put Muhammad over the top against each & every one of these opponents.--- Was Alis defense.
false. you're talking styles...not physical equipment. chuck wepner, bugner, chuvalo and all those guys couldn't hit as hard as ali. It's just that ali was naturally a counter-puncher who preferred to outbox opponents instead of wading in face-first to a hail of punches like chuvalo, bugner, quarry, etc... but ali proved against guys like zora folley, cleveland williams and brian london and karl mildenberger, etc, that he had real knockout power when he put his mind to it. Ali also proved in the frazier fights and the foreman fight that he was a tough, tough son of a gun and that it was virtually impossible to stop him. Don't let the man's style of being on his toes and throwing combinations fool you into believing he was capable of a vicious attack.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3247 Mar 29, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Dude, I don't need you to tell me that the black league back then was called the negro league.

Oh, I was totally well aware that you knew that the African American baseball league back then was called the Negro League.

In my previous response back to you, when I typed up --- "The African American league back then (Which was known as the Negro League)".--- It was in regards to the context of the PRESENT day.

The former black American baseball league, which was known as the Negro League.--- In the present day, it is more politically correct & en vogue to refer to the former black American league as being the "African American baseball league".

That was my premise which I was putting forward in my previous response back to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 5 min Michael 596,156
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 5 min Stilgar Fifrawi 854,558
The Christian Atheist debate 12 min -Alan S Shole- 893
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 13 min I Am No One_ 444,291
Play "end of the word" (Jan '11) 16 min andet1987 6,131
There is Everything Wrong with Abortion (Nov '07) 1 hr Grunt56 221,819
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr lovewithin 40,693
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Charlie Sheen 272,082
More from around the web