Calling all White People
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3186 Mar 24, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
whites have always sought to infiltrate, destroy and discredit any organization that blacks created, to cultural/political movements such as the nation of islam to many powerful civil rights organizations.

You are absolutely correct about the civil rights organizations.

But, there was never any attempt by the federal government to shut down the Nation of Islam (NOI) organization.

There was also never any attempt by the federal government to shut down the New Black Panther Party (NBPP) organization.

There was also never any attempt by the federal government to shut down the US Organization (Formerly known as the US Slaves organization).

This is why.--- The Nation of Islam (NOI), New Black Panther Party (NBPP) & US Organization don't carry enough weight throughout the United States (US).

To pose a threat to White America.

Or (Even more so), to pose a threat to the United States (US) federal government.

The Nation of Islam (NOI), New Black Panther Party (NBPP) & US Organization don't carry enough weight throughout the United States (US).--- To be a threat to the American establishment.

But, the Nation of Islam (NOI), New Black Panther Party (NBPP) & US Organization are LOADED with United States (US) federal government infiltrators & informants.

Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3187 Mar 24, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
whites have always sought to infiltrate, destroy and discredit to many powerful civil rights organizations.

True.

Left wing African American organizations which ARE a threat to White America.

Even way more so, left wing African American organizations which are a threat to the American establishment.

But, it isn't just the left wing African American organizations.

There have also been many left wing Hispanics & left wing non-Hispanic Whites.--- Who were also viewed as being a threat.

A threat to White America.

Also (Way more so), a threat to the American establishment.

These organizations, from the very beginnings of their formation.---- They were loaded with United States (US) federal government infiltrators & informants.

These organizations were tolerated for awhile. Until they got some traction. Then, they were shut down by the United States (US) federal government.

Black Panther Party (The original Black Panther Party), Black Liberation Army (BLA), Weather Underground Organization (WUO), Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA), Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), Fuerzas Armadas de Liberacion Nacional Puertorriquena (FALN -- Left wing Boricua Independencia Organizacion) & the Ejercito Popular Boricua (Left wing Boricua Independencia Organizacion).

These left wing organizations were comprised of African American (Descendants of black American slaves) leftists, Hispanic leftists & non-Hispanic White leftists.

These left wing organizations were a threat to White America.

Also (Way more so), these left wing organizations were a threat to the American establishment.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3188 Mar 24, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
Whites feel more comfortable around foreign blacks because those people come from countries where they are not at war with whites on a daily basis like blacks. they don't threaten whites and they don't hate whites as much as american blacks do...and whites don't have a collective memory of violence and hate against them.

Your 4 points above.--- You are 150% correct.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3189 Mar 24, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
But the reality is, once they have been here in america a few generations, they learn to hate whites just as much as any other black person.

No. The dynamics are totally different.

This is why.---- Foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) come from a totally DIFFERENT history & culture. Than what African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) come from.

Foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) "American experience" has been totally DIFFERENT.

Compared to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) "American experience".

Foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) personal dealings with non-Hispanic Whites has been totally DIFFERENT.

Compared to African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) personal dealings with non-Hispanic Whites.

In my next post, I'll list many examples throughout the time frame when the United States (US) had the institution of legal segregation & Jim Crow in FULL operation.

How VERY different foreign born blacks were treated. Compared to how African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) were treated.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3190 Mar 24, 2013
Desmond --- Examples.--- Which show that foreign born blacks were NOT bound to the institution of legal segregation.

Foreign born blacks were NOT bound to Jim Crow laws.---

When the United States (US) had the institution of legal segregation in operation. Primarily from 1902 till 1964. EVEN in the states of the southern United States (US).--- Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana & Texas.--

1. Afro-Latino baseball players from the Dominican Republic (DR), Cuba, Puerto Rico, Venezuela & Colombia were given a pass by Americas non-Hispanic Whites.

Non-Hispanic White hotel owners & managers ALLOWED Afro-Latino baseball players from the Dominican Republic (DR), Cuba, Puerto Rico, Venezuela & Colombia to stay at their respective hotels.

But, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) were NOT allowed at these same hotels.

2. When the United States (US) had the institution of legal segregation in operation. Primarily from 1902 till 1964. EVEN in the states of the southern US.--- Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi, Louisiana & Texas.--

Non-Hispanic White owners & managers of restaurants.--- ALLOWED Afro-Latino baseball players from the Dominican Republic (DR), Cuba, Puerto Rico, Venezuela & Colombia to eat at their establishments.

But, at the same time, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) could NOT eat at these establishments.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3192 Mar 24, 2013
Desmond --- I have to step out now. I still have to respond back to a few of your previous posts which you addressed to me. Hopefully, I should have some time by tomorrow evening.

Either way, I'll definitely get back to you.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3193 Mar 26, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with that?
Why were you targeted?
Via what you type up on Topix Top Stories forum.-- Via what you say, your attitude & actions.--- I can SURE see why you got attacked.
Furthermore, why didn't you have any backup?
Don't you have any friends in the neighborhood?
Via what you type up on Topix Top Stories forum.--- Via what you say, your attitude & actions.--- I bet that you don't have any friends in your neighborhood.
In addition, why did you stay in that neighborhood for 20 years?
Those female hormones that you take to grow tihtihs on your back for your man to squeeze while he is digging up in your little booty has made you very comparable to a woman on the rag, you fag..
Yes, you are very irritable.
Now you might like tihtihs on your back for your man to squeeze while he is digging up in your little butt, fella. You may also like to prance around in public with your man knowing that you have your chocolate on his peanuts and he has his peanut butter in your chocolate and together you make little reese’s pieces but that gives you no right to come into this thread acting like a woman on the rag and dissng the OP and I.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3194 Mar 26, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
But, hundreds & hundreds of tons of hard drugs ARE being pumped into African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "communities".
I know what you have been thinking, you little worm; within your delusions of grandeur, you have been thinking that you ran me out of this thread. You have done no such thing, you little girly man. I do have a constructive life and I also have to make a living. Unlike you, I cannot spend all of my time on Topix while collecting disability, you crippled little worm. Oh yes, you are a disabled midget worm. A nerd one at that.

I will respond back to your BS in a bit.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3195 Mar 26, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up with that?
Why were you targeted?
Via what you type up on Topix Top Stories forum.-- Via what you say, your attitude & actions.--- I can SURE see why you got attacked.
Furthermore, why didn't you have any backup?
Don't you have any friends in the neighborhood?
Via what you type up on Topix Top Stories forum.--- Via what you say, your attitude & actions.--- I bet that you don't have any friends in your neighborhood.
In addition, why did you stay in that neighborhood for 20 years?
Now if you are Caucasian and if you have kids, have them go to a school in a black neighborhood. That will answer all of your questions.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3196 Mar 26, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Milwaukee, WI

#3197 Mar 27, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Those female hormones that you take to grow tihtihs on your back for your man to squeeze while he is digging up in your little booty has made you very comparable to a woman on the rag, you fag..
Yes, you are very irritable.
Now you might like tihtihs on your back for your man to squeeze while he is digging up in your little butt, fella. You may also like to prance around in public with your man knowing that you have your chocolate on his peanuts and he has his peanut butter in your chocolate and together you make little reese’s pieces but that gives you no right to come into this thread acting like a woman on the rag and dissng the OP and I.

What you typed up above.-- Yet another VERY stupid, juvenile & childish post. Yet again.

Above, you said "I'm irritable".--- It is more disgust, contempt & disdain.

I'm not politically correct.

I'm especially not politically correct when it comes to people, who are physically grown adults. But, mentally, their mindsets & maturity level are like that of little 3 year old children.

That fits your mentality, mindset & maturity level to a tee.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3198 Mar 27, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>and dissng the OP and I.

Oh, come on boy.--- Hey, why lie?

You are the original poster who started off this thread. Throughout the course of this thread, you also blocked out your posting location, you took on other personas.

Throughout the course of this thread, you have been typing up several, different posts with a few different names.

Come on, why lie?

It is totally apparent what your posting & trolling schtick is.

Even going back to July, 2012.--- When the shooting at the Century movie theater in Aurora, Colorado took place.

That one thread which you typed up about the Century movie theater.

Even your other thread which you typed up, titled "Hey White People".

Come on boy, it is totally transparent what your posting & trolling m.o. on Topix is.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3199 Mar 27, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>you have been thinking that you ran me out of this thread.

Uh, I was never "thinking" any such stuff.

Geez, if you "thought" that, you aren't thinking clearly. Not thinking clearly, yet again.

Topix is a public message board. For blog discussions & debates.

The threads & posts which you type up are so VERY stupid, juvenile & childish.

Since this a public message board. If I have some time with my scheudule, if I see one of your threads &/or posts. Depending upon what you typed up.-- I may address it.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3200 Mar 27, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot spend all of my time on Topix while collecting disability, you crippled little worm. Oh yes, you are a disabled. A nerd one at that.

You are totally off the mark about all 5 of your points above.

I have never been on any form of disability.

I'm totally physically fit.

Physically, I look nothing like a nerd.

Furthermore, my skin color isn't that "light" at all.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3201 Mar 27, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if you are Caucasian and if you have kids, have them go to a school in a black neighborhood. That will answer all of your questions.

Uh, nope.

Your post above.--- You very conveniently dodged my previous questions which I addressed to you.

Here they are again.---

1. Why were you targeted?

2. Why didn't you have any backup?

3. Didn't you have any friends in the neighborhood?

4. Why did you stay in that neighborhood for 20 years?

If you were still a legal minor, why did your parents (Or parent) stay in that neighborhood for 20 years?
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3202 Mar 27, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are equal- a dropping punch can land from either. So with that said, you are, once again full of siht, fella.

Uh, when you typed up "again full of s--t", you should have held a small mirror in front of your face.

The dynamics are totally different.

This is why.--- In a boxing ring, a fighters defensive movements.--- Whether they be the boxers footwork, torso movement, arm blocking &/or hand blocking.--- Are totally different & distinct. Compared to a boxers offensive attack.

Whether the boxers offensive attack comprises of any one of these respective punches.--- Left jab (If the boxer fights with an orthodox stance), right jab (If the boxer fights with a southpaw stance), straight right, right cross, right uppercut, right hook, left uppercut &/or left hook.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3203 Mar 27, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Both are equal.

You are totally incorrect. Incorrect, yet again.

In the boxing ring, the dynamics of a boxers defense is different. Compared to a boxers offense.

Again, a matchup between 2 boxers. Where physically, they are roughly of the same height, weight & arm reach.---

The boxer who has the better defensive.--- Will emerge victorious.

Here are many examples of this.---

1. Harry Greb vs. Gene Tunney.---

Harry had a very good offensive attack. But, he was very much lacking in defense.

Gene Tunney had a great defense.

Harry & Gene fought 5 times. Harry only won the first fight. Gene totally dominated Harry in the 4 other fights.

2. Max Baer vs. Joe Louis.----

Max had a very good offensive attack. But, he was very much lacking in defense.

Joe Louis had a very good defense.

When Max Baer fought Joe Louis.--- Joe totally dominated over Max.

3. Henry Armstrong vs. Sugar Ray Robinson.---

Henry had a good offensive attack. But, he was very much lacking in defense.

Sugar Ray Robinson had a very good defense.

When Henry Armstrong fought Sugar Ray Robinson.--- Sugar Ray Robinson totally dominated OVER Henry.

4. Henry Armstrong vs. Fritzie Zivic.----

Henry had a good offensive attack. But, he was very much lacking in defense.

Fritzie didn't have the offensive capabilities such as what Henry Armstrong had.

But, Fritzies defense was way SUPERIOR to Henrys.

When Henry Armstrong fought Fritzie Zivic.--- Fritzie totally dominated OVER Henry.

5. Wilfredo Gomez vs. Salvador Sanchez.---

Wilfredo had a very good offensive attack. But, he was very much lacking in defense.

Salvador had a very good defense.

When Wilfredo Gomez & Salvador Sanchez fought.--- Salvador totally dominated OVER Wilfredo.

6. Roberto Duran vs. Wilfred Benitez.---

Roberto had a good offensive attack. But, he was very much lacking in defense.

Wilfred had a very good defense.

When Roberto Duran fought Wilfred Benitez.--- Wilfred totally dominated over Roberto.

7. Thomas Hearns vs. Marvin Hagler.---

Thomas had a very good offensive attack. But, Thomas was very much lacking in defense.

Marvin also had a very good offensive attack.

But, Marvin had a very good defense. Marvins trainers, Goodie & Pat Petronelli SPECIFICALLY trained Marvin in defense.

When Thomas Hearns & Marvin Hagler fought.--- Marvin SMASHED Thomas.

In boxing, defense is way more CRITICAL than offense.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3204 Mar 27, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text> they got recognition by the white media which was the only media that existed.

Not true.

This is why.--- Way, way back, when the African American baseball league was in existence (It was called the Negro League), there were many African American (Descendants of black American slaves) newspaper print venues around.

Granted, the White newspaper print outlets were the main ones.

Still & regardless, there were still many African American newspaper print venues around.

These African American newspaper print venues did report on the African American baseball league.

In addition, on many occasions, the White newspaper print venues also reported on the African American baseball league.

Since: Mar 13

Rueil-malmaison, France

#3205 Mar 27, 2013
White Power
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3206 Mar 27, 2013
Desmond --- You said "I don't know about whites fielding their second-raters and blacks fielding their best".--- Yes, that did happen.

You said "whites didn't want any evidence of blacks being superior to them at anything".--- Well (With all due respect), way, way back, when baseball was segregated.--- The African American league was NOT thought of too highly by the Whites.

Especially not by White major league baseball players.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 4 min It aint necessari... 881,624
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 13 min Freebird USA 177,904
Has anyone ever heard of the Coudenhoven-Kalerg... 17 min Truthiness 9
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 57 min Estelle 603,772
is it wrong i like to wear womens underwear (Nov '12) 1 hr Brian 277
The Christian Atheist debate 2 hr Into The Night 4,160
9/11&bin 3 hr REV CAROL 1
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr dollarsbill 8,414
Which is the Oldest Indian Language? Sanskrit V... (Jul '08) 11 hr sangili karuppan 7,700
More from around the web