Calling all White People
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3146 Mar 22, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Even on this thread, on several, different occasions.--- You blocked out your posting location, you took on a different persona.
It's quite obvious what you are pulling with your posting & trolling on Topix.
No, not me.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3147 Mar 22, 2013
RFD and Johnny, I don't know what you guys are arguing about. You're basically both a couple of white racists looking to feel better about your failed lives by disparaging blacks. That's the one thing about whites in america...no matter how low they sink, in the past, they could always say "well at least my life is better than the black man's" to comfort and pep themselves up.
but now, with blacks achieving unprecedented success in america and all over the world, whites no longer have that crutch. Obama reminds these individual whites of their woeful inferiority. obama has transformed america, giving us health care reform, an economic turnaround and mended relations with our allies and international partners.
the average white guy is a mediocrity. but that average wm still looks at obama and tries to judge obama, as if the white guy knows more than the president, when in reality the white guy doesn't have the ability to even understand the complex issues of politics and the economy. from a black perspective, it's kinda comical.
And it's funny to see all these white people back-handedly claiming obama while at the same time trying to diss the president. make up your fkin minds. The president is a BLACK man...just like millions of bm who might also be mixed with white, but nobody talks about their white mama when those mixed black men commit crimes and go to jail. white people call those black men "n888834s" even if they have a white parent. Obama claims black on his census form. He's married to a black woman. He doesn't identify as white. The fact is, nobody in this day and age wants to be white. Being white only means you're physically weak, intellectually mediocre and have to rely to your racist privilege or you would fail professionally.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3148 Mar 22, 2013
Desmond --- You said "RFD and Johnny, I don't know what you guys are arguing about. You're basically both a couple of white racists".--- The poster "RFD" is African American (Descendant of a black American slave). In some of his previous threads & posts which he has typed up on Topix Top Stories forum.--- RFD pretends to be White.

This thread, which RFD started (Under his other posting & trolling name "The Cleanser"), he initially pretended to be White. Pretended to be disillusioned with other Whites.

I was just calling him out on his trolling.

You said "but now, with blacks achieiving unprecedented success in america and all over the world".--- Well, one CANNOT compare African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). With foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations &/or from Africa).

Most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just CANNOT function or survive on their own.

Most foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) can function & survive on their own.

In addition, Whites PREFER foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa).

Foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) are WAY PREFERED OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3149 Mar 22, 2013
Desmond --- You said "The president is a BLACK man...".--- True, Barack has African ancestry.

But, Obama is NOT a descendant of a black American slave.

You said "just like millions of bm who might also be mixed with white, but nobody talks about their mama when those mixed black men commit crimes and go to jail. white people call those black men "n888834s" even if they have a white parent".--- Correct.

But, that is just ONE component. In regards to the group dynamics, racial dynamics & racial politics in the United States (US).

This is the deal.---- White-Americans view foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa) in a way more POSITIVE light. Compared to how they view African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Whites PREFER foreign born blacks (Afro-Latinos, blacks from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations & from Africa). OVER African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3150 Mar 23, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
but that average wm still looks at obama and tries to judge obama, as if the white guy knows more than the president.

I do see your premise here. But, there is much, much more involved.

Going back to 2007.--- In regards to the Democratic Party presidential primary.---

Barack Obama had a TREMENDOUS advantage with White-America. This is why.-- Barack was NOT a descendant of a black American slave.

Baracks mother was White. She was Irish-American.

Obamas father was a black African. A black Kenyan.

Since Barack was NOT a descendant of a black American slave.--- MANY (If not most) Whites considered Obama to be a more acceptable black person.

The Whites who voted for Barack.--- These Whites would NEVER have voted for African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "leaders" like Louis Farrakhan, Jesse Jackson Sr., Al Sharpton, Charles Barron, Randall Robinson, Quannel X &/or Malik Shabazz.

Back in 2007, at the very beginning of the Democratic Party presidential primary.--- Barack was on record as having been against the American invasion of Iraq.

Obama promised hope & change.

Back in 2007, & leading up to the presidential election of November, 2008.---- The American public were very disillusioned with our nations president back then, George Bush Jr..

Bush Jr. alienated the American public. Here's how.--

1. Bush Jr. overspending.

2. Bush Jr. not doing anything about Americas southern border.

3. Bush Jr. waiting till the very end of his administration to pardon border agents Ignacio Ramos & Jose Compeon.

It was MAINLY due to American soldiers being in quagmires in Afghanistan & Iraq. Especially in Iraq.

The American dead & wounded.

Also, the financial costs associated with Afghanistan & Iraq.

For Iraq alone, at least $40 million per month.

Obama was on record as having been against the invasion of Iraq.

Obama promised hope & change.

So, it is no surprise that Obama was elected president.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3151 Mar 23, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
but that average wm still looks at obama and tries to judge obama.

Uh, within ANY respective field, there are EXCEPTIONS.

Our nations president, Democrat Barack Obama is totally DIFFERENT. Compared to most descendants of black American slaves.

This is why.--- Baracks mother was White. She was Irish-American.

Baracks father was a black African. Baracks father had ancestral roots to a black Kenyan ethnic group.

Barack DOESN'T have any ancestral ties nor roots to the descendants of black American slaves.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3152 Mar 23, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
He's married to a black woman. He doesn't identify as white.

True, Barack Obama is married to a black woman. Barack is married to an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) woman.

Correct, Barack doesn't identify as White.

Barack identifies as "African American".

Barack HAS to.

This is why.-- If Obama would say that he is multiracial or mixed, this would ALIENATE him from the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "community".

From 1964 till now.--- In each & every election, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) have voted over 90% for candidates of the Democratic Party.

From 1964 till now.--- The African American (Descendants of black American slaves) voting bloc has been a very critical, core constituency of the Democratic Party.

If Obama would say that he is multiracial or mixed.--- This would totally ALIENATE him from the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) voting bloc.

So, Obama HAS to say that he is "African American".

Because Obama & other Democratic Party candidates NEED the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) vote.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3153 Mar 23, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
Being white only means you're physically weak.

Well, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) do dominate in American basketball & some positions in American football.

In American football, African Americans do dominate as wide receivers, running backs, cornerbacks & defensive linemen.

In American football, Whites dominate as quarterbacks, offensive linemen, linebackers, tight ends, punters, kickers & coaches.

Whites also dominate in these other respective sports fields.---

High jump, swimming, tennis, bicycling, decathalon, archery, shooting, hockey, skiing, skating, the entire Winter Olympics, shot put, Freestyle Wrestling, Greco-roman wrestling, pole vault, polo, Mixed Martial Arts (MMA), American kickboxing, Muay Thai kickboxing (The American kickboxing & Muay Thai kickboxing goes hand in hand with Mixed Martial Arts), strongman competition, toughman competition, powerlifting, tennis, golf & baseball.

In regards to baseball.--- Non-Hispanic Whites & Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) dominate. Primarily the Afro-Latinos. Especially the Dominicans.

The VERY great Dominican baseball players. In the past & present day.--- Juan Marichal, Moises Alou, Felipe Alou, Sammy Sosa, Albert Pujols, Pedro Martinez, David Ortiz, Manny Ramirez, Aramis Ramirez & Alfonso Soriano.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3154 Mar 23, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
Being white only means you're intellectually mediocre.

Uh, the exact, OPPOSITE dynamic is at work.

The REALITY is that most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just CANNOT function or survive on their own.

Again, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) do dominate in American basketball & some positions in American football.

In American football, African Americans dominate as wide receivers, running backs, cornerbacks & defensive linemen.

There are some good African American comedians, actors, actresses & singers.

There are some other "professional" African Americans.

Dr. Ben Carson is one such notable example.

But, Dr. Carson is the very, very rare EXCEPTION among African Americans.

Most African Americans have mixed emotions about the United States (US) capitalist system.

This is the deal.--- African Americans like the side benefits of the USs capitalist system. African Americans like the welfare & other entitlements which this nations capitalist system provides.

African Americans like the public sector jobs which our nations capitalist system provides.

African Americans like this because most African Americans CANNOT function or survive on their own.

African Americans do NOT like the competition in Americas capitalist system. Because most African Americans CANNOT compete with other Americans in this nations capitalist system.

For one to succeed in the USs capitalist system requires this.--- Drive, desire, discipline, motivation, commitment, competence, dedication, goals, ambition, work ethic, morals, decency & family values.

Also, valuing education, law & order.

All traits & attributes which most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) LACK.

Most African Americans need help from other Americans for their functioning & survival.

Most African Americans NEED help from American governmental entities at the federal, state & local levels. For aid & for jobs.

Again, most African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) just CANNOT function or survive on their own.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3155 Mar 23, 2013
RFD wrote:
Johnny, you are just angry.

I was totally calm when I typed up all of my previous responses back to you.

I'm not politicall correct.

I'm especially NOT politically correct.--- When it comes to responding back to you, an African American (Descendant of a black American slave). Who is a physically grown adult.

But, mentally, you have the mindset & maturity level of a little 3 year old child.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3156 Mar 23, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not me.

Sure.

Come on, why lie?

No need to be a punk & a coward.

You were a punk & a coward when you typed up this thread, under your other posting & trolling name "The Cleanser".-- Where you pretended that you were White. Where you pretended that you were disillusioned with Whites.

With your statement above.--- You are throwing up another lie.

Via your newest lie.--- You are just reinforcing that you are a punk & a coward.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3157 Mar 23, 2013
RFD wrote:
I will give you an experience/example here of what I have previously mentioned: Now a while back I was in Walmart getting a couple of things that I cannot find elsewhere and while I was walking through the store I walk past these two very young- maybe at most 21 years old- blonde/blue girls with a small interracial black kid about 3 or 4 years old in the basket. It was their niece. I was merely looking as I approach to pass and they start with their bs. I ignore them. They leave and then return without the child marching right down the main isle heading straight for me yelling “hey!” They get right up to me toe-to-toe and start getting loud saying that I am a racist and a bunch of other BS. I maintain without saying or doing anything. I take a couple of steps away, they take a couple of steps closer. Basically, they were following me around. The more I ignore, The louder they get trying to get me jumped. I finally get right up in the most aggressive ones face and tell her that she just better shut her mouth and get the F away from me. When they see that their plan failed and that they were on their own, they leave. Just lucky for all this was at night at about 11:30 PM and not many people were there. When I get outside, the Police were out there waiting for me. They question me, we have a small discussion about the incident and I leave. I tried finding out what those two were telling them but naturally they wouldn’t say.
Btw, it was the Police that told me it was their niece.
Surprising thing is they were not the typical white punks with their passing phase and well practiced ghetto talk they learn from hollywood and rap music. They were the typical mid-west suburb types and clean spoken.
Now I have been called a racist numerous times mostly by Caucasians and I was even forced to close my small business because I refused to accept a black student. At the time of that happening I had only three students- Filipinos. No Caucasians. Well I was not exactly ‘forced to ‘, I made a choice from the two options...

In your post above.--- You are pretending to be White.

Your entire post above.--- This is yet another very stupid, juvenile & childish post.

Especially what you said in your last paragraph. Where you said that you had a small business. Where you said that you had students.

Ha, ha.

In your attempt at trolling.--- At least try to make your posts at least 2% "believable".
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3158 Mar 23, 2013
RFD --- Before I respond back to your last few posts which you addressed to me.---

Mind if I ask.---- Are you a user of powdered cocaine? Or, a user of crack cocaine? Or, a user of heroin?

Did you ever use powdered cocaine? Did you ever use crack cocaine? Did you ever use heroin?

Are you mentally ill?

Or, did the physical beatings which you received on the streets?--- Did they permanently affect your brain?

The points which you type up in your posts.--- There SURE is something wrong with you mentally.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3159 Mar 23, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>Some of those drugs are just as damaging and ADDICTING as the illegal drugs are.

Via what you typed up above.--- You are showing your LACK of comprehension. Lack of comprehension, yet again.

Again, that was NOT the premise in my previous response back to you.

The premise was that hundreds & hundreds of tons of hard drugs are NOT being pumped into White-American communities.

But, hundreds & hundreds of tons of hard drugs ARE being pumped into African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "communities".
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3160 Mar 23, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>I grew up in a black neighborhood and lived their for twenty years. One of my school tokens…
That is much bigger than it looks. I received that in HS. I was struck from behind with I do not know what while I was being attacked by numerous blacks. I woke up in the hospital. It took a very long time before I recovered from the fractured skull and the complications of the trauma to the head. In my twenty years in a black neighborhood, I have been stabbed twice, received a broken jaw, most of my teeth have either been chipped or broken, and as a result, most of my teeth are either capped or have been replaced.

This is unfortunate what happened to you.

Geez (With all due respect), via what you typed up about you being attacked.--- It SURE looks as if you CANNOT fight.

It SURE looks as if you CANNOT defend yourself?

What's up with that?

Why were you targeted?

Via what you type up on Topix Top Stories forum.-- Via what you say, your attitude & actions.--- I can SURE see why you got attacked.

Furthermore, why didn't you have any backup?

Don't you have any friends in the neighborhood?

Via what you type up on Topix Top Stories forum.--- Via what you say, your attitude & actions.--- I bet that you don't have any friends in your neighborhood.

In addition, why did you stay in that neighborhood for 20 years?
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3161 Mar 23, 2013
RFD wrote:
Caucasian creates black with African, black grows up , black becomes nominee for president of U.S, every single black and African-American in country that has never voted before comes out of woodwork to vote for black. Black becomes president . Black starts to fail, blacks blame Caucasians for blacks failure, fueling more black racism against Caucasians. Many U.S blacks consider Obama an African American. Anything that Caucasians say against the Obama family policies, doings, etc , they are racists and bigots only trying to bring down the blacks.
Many Caucasians are damn fools. You are making race relations worse by creating blacks..
To take that one step further; in this past presidential “election”, many blacks were preparing to riot in case Obama lost. Many would have. When (not ‘if’) that riot jumped-off, you do know who they would be targeting, don’ t you. You better wake your ignorant arses up. Like I said, with each generation, U.S Caucasians are getting more and more poo butt while blacks are getting more and more vicious.
Now some of you Caucasians might think it is just ‘real cool‘ that people are melding the Caucasians into blacks. Well, that is until some of them burn-up your white child or maybe you yourself. You just love making black and Caucasian into one race, but I never saw many of you living in the black communities.
Even with you birthing black kids, Caucasians, you are scared of and run from what I lived. Yes, you keep telling yourself “oh , not my child.”
Now for the links that I provide in where interracials are attacking Caucasians, Johnny has said that they are “thugs”. That might be true, but those cases are not isolated, not by a long shot. They are happening everyday. Many are just waiting for a chance to attack you. The ones that don’t attack you will stand-by and watch. One of the ones watching might just be the one that smiled at you and said “hello” the day before.
I will tell you, you will one day learn the error of your ways, but unfortunately, it will be to late for you. You better open your eyes and see what is going on around you.

All of your main points above.--- You have typed them up before, awhile back on this thread. I addressed them. REFUTED them.

Please get some new material.

Most of all, try getting some logic & reasoning.

Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3162 Mar 23, 2013
RFD wrote:
Oh yes, Obama says he has Israels back. That recent speech is uncannily similiar to Bush’s speech in ‘02 about Iraq..
Obama did not go to Israel to enjoy the Israeli cuisine.
Just when you thought the troops were pulling out….
This next war will not be like Iraq .
Now Johnny, You can say all you want that Tammany hall is not comparable to Obama and regime.
Both are democrat, both had rigged elections, both of those gangs have more corruption than any other gvnmnt the U.S has ever seen. Hell , Obama’s thugs can’t even keep his vehicle full of GAS. I wouldn’t doubt if the person in charge of refueling was on drugs- prescription drugs to treat one of the many made-up ailments that were created to justify the drugs..
Michelle obama creates more gvnmnt control with her 160-page book of nutritional laws for schools. Of course, they have to blame food for the obesity problem in the U.S. so they will teach you how to eat properly because you do not know how to. Yes, they will teach you how to eat real healthy while they pump you full of drugs. Pump you full of drugs and legalize marijuana while they teach you portion control of food. Legalize marijuana while illegalizing tobacco when marijuana is far more harmful to the body and mind than tobacco is.
The only reason Bloomberg banned the big 32 ounce bottles of soda is because he feels threatened from the fact that the bottle is bigger than he is.
I do not see them trying to ban the real culprit of peoples obesity which is all of the electronic gadgets and the laziness they create.
“smart phones” are referred to as such for a reason.
Not long ago I saw a big nasty greasy faced Caucasian kid waddling out of Game Masters with a video game in hand and a big grin on his face. The pathetic slob was about 5’5” ft tall and about 200-220 pounds. I just had to stop, stand there and stare at him. I wanted so badly to grab him by his hair, snatch that game from him, toss it on the ground stomp on it and shake the siht out of him by his shoulders and explain some things to him. No joke. I was afraid if I did that though, the law would put me in jail for child abuse.
Yes, more video games, smart phones, ridalin and nutritional laws is what we need.

Most of your points above.--- You have already typed up these exact, same points. On that other thread. I addressed them. REFUTED them.

Please get some DIFFERENT material.

You did type up 2 new points though. I'll address them in my next two posts.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3163 Mar 23, 2013
RFD wrote:
The only reason Bloomberg banned the big 32 ounce bottles of soda is because he feels threatened from the fact that the bottle is bigger than he is.

Oh geez. Smh.

You are in absolutely NO position to pass any judgement on Michael Bloomberg.

You passing judgement on Bloomberg.--- Is a near equivalent of a swine in a pigsty.--- Passing judgement on a Ferrari.

Again, you are in absolutely NO position to pass any judgement on Michael Bloomberg.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3164 Mar 23, 2013
RFD wrote:
Not long ago I saw a big nasty greasy faced Caucasian kid waddling out of Game Masters with a video game in hand and a big grin on his face. The pathetic slob was about 5’5” ft tall and about 200-220 pounds. I just had to stop, stand there and stare at him. I wanted so badly to grab him by his hair, snatch that game from him, toss it on the ground stomp on it and shake the siht out of him by his shoulders and explain some things to him. No joke. I was afraid if I did that though, the law would put me in jail for child abuse.

The reason why you didn't approach this kid. Why you didn't grab this kids video game system.---- I highly doubt that it was due to you having any type of fear of any such response by the police.

I'd say that you didn't approach that kid in a confrontational way. Why you didn't grab that kids video game system.--- Was because you FEARED that you'd get BEAT UP.

You FEARED that you'd get your behind SMASHED. SMASHED, yet again.

Granted, that kid was only 5 foot 5 inches tall. That kid was carrying body fat.

But, DESPISTE this.--- I'm sure that that kid would have beat you up.

THIS is the reason why you didn't approach that kid in a confrontational manner.
Johnny

Oak Creek, WI

#3165 Mar 23, 2013
RFD wrote:
http://frontpagemag.com/2013/d greenfield/americorps-tells-wh ite-students-to-wear-white-arm bands-as-reminder-of-white-pri vilege/
Now that comes from the very kind of people that wants no borders, no language and no culture.
The very people that want to give the U.S land to the Mexicans and S. Americans. Although, when you say to those delusional liberals,“why don’t you set an example by giving your little piece of land and what is on it to them”, they have nothing to say I return. They sure in the hell aren‘t going to give their parcels that they live on to them.
Those are the very people that teach college students that the constitution is old and should be abolished.
Clutch…..

Your post above.--- Awhile back on this thread, you typed up this exact, same post. WORD FOR WORD. I addressed it.

I'm not going to bother re-typing up any of my previous responses back to you.

Get some new material.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay bottom in gurgaon (May '14) 5 min Arun 120
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Michael 590,802
ONLINE √ Electrolüx Servis SARIYER ( 342 ... 14 min electroluxwr 1
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 32 min River Tam 839,985
The Art of Choosing the Right Driving School 1 hr gpsdrivingschool 1
Why do white men hate white women who want blac... (May '11) 2 hr Paul is dead 1966 3,084
No one should blaspheme Prophet Mohammad, peace... 3 hr Timeitwassaid 466
Poll If you're Christain what kind are you? (Oct '07) 4 hr Mr Ironhart 4,636
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 4 hr Jarring 100,083
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 11 hr Serah 612,216
More from around the web