Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

RFD --- Those African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs are NOT getting away at all. They are not getting off at all.

White-Americans get back at African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) via way MORE clever ways. Way MORE efficient & effective ways.

Via public policy initiatives. Also, via social engineering policies. I listed many examples in my last 3 posts.

But, as is.--- African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are self imploding from within. Self destructing from within.

In addition, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are being destroyed from within.
Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

latin asian vibes wrote:
JOHN,
Where we left of, I forgot what talking about?

latin asian.--- How's it going? It's been awhile.

Okay, the last time we blogged with a discussion & debate was in regards to these 3 respective areas.---

1. The International Monetary Fund (IMF).

2. The World Bank.

3. Haiti.

On this thread & on that other thread.--- I responded back to your several previous posts which you addressed to me. About the International Monetary Fund (IMF) & World Bank.

I still have to respond back to your many previous posts which you addressed to me about Haiti.

I'll wait till you get back. When you get back, I'll definitely be responding back to all of your previous posts which you addressed to me about Haiti.

Especially your points about Haiti.--- As it pertained to these respective entities.---- Randall Robinson, Jean Bertrand Aristide, Maxine Waters, Haitian Paramilitaries / Death Squads, American television media, etc..
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks do not have to use those drugs that go into their neighborhoods.
Of course, they blame whitey.
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Johnny wrote:
RFD --- Those African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs are NOT getting away at all. They are not getting off at all.
Every single lighter skinned black is interracial [black]. In other words, a “minority”. Believe the FACT that they will, sooner or later, attack you for being Caucasian. Oh maybe not first generation , but the next WILL.
How do I know all of this?
I grew up in a black neighborhood and lived their for twenty years. One of my school tokens…

http://tinypic.com/view.php...

That is much bigger than it looks. I received that in HS. I was struck from behind with I do not know what while I was being attacked by numerous blacks. I woke up in the hospital. It took a very long time before I recovered from the fractured skull and the complications of the trauma to the head.
Two other Caucasians I went to school with, one was killed right on the main BLVD on the way home from school. Any of the attacks make it to papers or any other news media? Not hardly.
In my twenty years in a black neighborhood, I have been stabbed twice, received a broken jaw, most of my teeth have either been chipped or broken, and as a result, most of my teeth are either capped or have been replaced. Not all, but most attackers that I was being jumped by were ‘lighter-skinned’ blacks. Before I joined the military, I have seen many black-on-white jumpings, many of those blacks in the black attacks were also lighter skinned- obviously not first generation though. The funny thing is that most of the Caucasians try to scatter and run-away. Myself, I have never seen Caucasians in the U.S take a stand together on a racial attack. The only thing I have seen in the U.S is Caucasians fighting against themselves for various reasons. The hilarious thing is, U.S Caucasians will stand and fight with great fervor against racism- racism against non Caucasians by Caucasians- but Caucasians will not fight for their own when attacked by others.What a mfn joke. The only places that I know of in where Caucasians group together are in places where they cannot run. One case in point of what I am talking about: Trayvon Martin,period. You jump fast to the defense of Trayvon when he instigated his own demise. The only crime that that security guard did was get out of his car to question Trayvon. Nothing wrong with that. Botoh, The interracial fella that tortured, raped and killed the old Caucasian couple -Bob and Nancy Streit- in which the old fella was a WW2 veteran, you don’t say a word. AND the little Caucasian child that was burned alive for being Caucasian by black kids and while he was burning, the Black kids were yelling,“that is what you get white boy!”. Now I saw a thread that someone started right here on Topix about that and not so much as one of you give your condolences. Now If that was a black kid set on fire by white kids and yelling “that is what you get black boy!” as he was burning, you would be all over it. Trying only to show that you are not racist. Many of you produce non-Caucasians to prove to yourselves that you are not racist. It is only the “white-guilt” creation jumping up to bite you in the rear. If you look around , you will find that the overall majority of the Caucasians that produce black children are blonde hair/blue eyes. That is no coincidence.
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Here is the difference between Europeans...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
American Caucasians have turned to mush.
Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

RFD wrote:
<quoted text>Caucasians use and abuse far more legal prescription drugs than blacks use and abuse illegal drugs.

Uh, NOT true at all.

White-Americans using & abusing legal prescription drugs.--- Is totally DIFFERENT. Compared to the dynamic which I was pointing out in my previous response back to you.

This was the premise.--- White-Americans are NOT getting hundreds & hundreds of HARD drugs pumped into their communities.

Whereas African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) ARE getting hundreds & hundreds of HARD drugs pumped into their "communities".
Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

RFD wrote:
<quoted text>Blacks do not have to use those drugs that go into their neighborhoods.

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) don't "have" to use the drugs which are being brought into their "communities". But, they do.
Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of them do, Johnny.

Every one of your previous links which you posted. Which entailed African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs attacking Whites.--- Each & every one of those African Americans thugs did NOT get off.

Even BEFORE those African American thugs attacked.--- Those African American thugs were NOT employed. They COULDN'T find any employment.

Especially after they attacked those other people.--- Those African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs DEFINITELY won't be able to find any employment.

Their family members on their fathers side & mothers side also won't be able to get employment.

In addition, since those African American (Descendants of black American slaves) have a criminal record.--- They WON'T be able to receive any housing assistance.

If they want to attend college (Though, very high doubtful), since they have a criminal record.--- They WON'T be able to obtain any financial assistance for college.

Each & every link which you posted about African American thugs attacking Whites.--- Those African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs did NOT get off at all.
Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

RFD wrote:
<quoted text>I grew up in a black neighborhood and lived their for twenty years. One of my school tokens…
http://tinypic.com/view.php...
That is much bigger than it looks. I received that in HS. I was struck from behind with I do not know what while I was being attacked by numerous blacks. I woke up in the hospital. It took a very long time before I recovered from the fractured skull and the complications of the trauma to the head.
Two other Caucasians I went to school with, one was killed right on the main BLVD on the way home from school. Any of the attacks make it to papers or any other news media? Not hardly.
In my twenty years in a black neighborhood, I have been stabbed twice, received a broken jaw, most of my teeth have either been chipped or broken, and as a result, most of my teeth are either capped or have been replaced. Not all, but most attackers that I was being jumped by were ‘lighter-skinned’ blacks. Before I joined the military, I have seen many black-on-white jumpings, many of those blacks in the black attacks were also lighter skinned- obviously not first generation though. The funny thing is that most of the Caucasians try to scatter and run-away. Myself, I have never seen Caucasians in the U.S take a stand together on a racial attack. The only thing I have seen in the U.S is Caucasians fighting against themselves for various reasons. The hilarious thing is, U.S Caucasians will stand and fight with great fervor against racism- racism against non Caucasians by Caucasians- but Caucasians will not fight for their own when attacked by others.What a mfn joke. The only places that I know of in where Caucasians group together are in places where they cannot run.

Oh, in your post above.--- You reverted back to playing & pretending that you are White. Yet again.

You are a fake & a phony. This is why.---

Right off the bat, when you started this thread.--- You played yourself. You perpetrated yourself. You pretended to be something which you are NOT.

When you started off this thread.--- You said that you were White. You typed up points where you tried to come across as if you were disillusioned with Whites.

But, in your exact, same post, you typed up a couple of different points.--- Where you slipped up.

Which gave away your racial identity. Which showed that you AREN'T White.

Which showed that you are African American (Descendant of a black American slave).
Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

RFD wrote:
<quoted text>Now I saw a thread that someone started right here on Topix.

Uh, "someone". That was YOU.

You started that thread, back in July, 2012.

On that same day back in July, 2012.--- You also typed up a thread about the shooting at the Century movie theater. Which happened in Aurora, Colorado.

Even on this thread, on several, different occasions.--- You blocked out your posting location, you took on a different persona.

It's quite obvious what you are pulling with your posting & trolling on Topix.
Johnny

South Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

RFD --- In regards to your previous posts,#3129 & 3130.--- Awhile back on this thread, you typed up those exact, same points.

Why don't you get some NEW material?

Granted, you are free to type up the threads & posts which you type up.

But, the threads & posts which you type up are REALLY very stupid, juvenile & childish.

Just a suggestion. Some constructive advice.--- Why don't you clean up your act? Grow up. Mature. Get some NEW material.

Or, if you want to continue to act VERY stupid, juvenile & childish.--- Why don't you go over to the African American forum?

The African American forum has a lot of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) posting.

The African American forum has a lot of people with your mindset, mentality & maturity level.

The African American forum has a lot of African American (Descendants of black American slaves) posters. Who are also VERY stupid, simple, single minded, slow minded & weak minded.

Also, very juvenile & childish.

The threads & posts which you type up.-- You might find an audience with the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) posters on the African American forum.

If you want to continue to act a very stupid, juvenile & childish fool.--- Why don't you go over to the African American forum?

Type up your truly VERY stupid, juvenile & childish threads & posts on the African American forum.
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Whereas African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) ARE getting hundreds & hundreds of HARD drugs pumped into their "communities".
WHy do you persist on trying to twist what I place on the board, Johnny?
Not different. Some of those drugs are just as damaging and ADDICTING as the illegal drugs are.
http://www.naturalnews.com/030879_children_dr...
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I will give you an experience/example here of what I have previously mentioned: Now a while back I was in Walmart getting a couple of things that I cannot find elsewhere and while I was walking through the store I walk past these two very young- maybe at most 21 years old- blonde/blue girls with a small interracial black kid about 3 or 4 years old in the basket. It was their niece. I was merely looking as I approach to pass and they start with their bs. I ignore them. They leave and then return without the child marching right down the main isle heading straight for me yelling “hey!” They get right up to me toe-to-toe and start getting loud saying that I am a racist and a bunch of other BS. I maintain without saying or doing anything. I take a couple of steps away, they take a couple of steps closer. Basically, they were following me around. The more I ignore, The louder they get trying to get me jumped. I finally get right up in the most aggressive ones face and tell her that she just better shut her mouth and get the F away from me. When they see that their plan failed and that they were on their own, they leave. Just lucky for all this was at night at about 11:30 PM and not many people were there. When I get outside, the Police were out there waiting for me. They question me, we have a small discussion about the incident and I leave. I tried finding out what those two were telling them but naturally they wouldn’t say.
Btw, it was the Police that told me it was their niece.
Surprising thing is they were not the typical white punks with their passing phase and well practiced ghetto talk they learn from hollywood and rap music. They were the typical mid-west suburb types and clean spoken.
Now I have been called a racist numerous times mostly by Caucasians and I was even forced to close my small business because I refused to accept a black student. At the time of that happening I had only three students- Filipinos. No Caucasians. Well I was not exactly ‘forced to ‘, I made a choice from the two options...
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Caucasian creates black with African, black grows up , black becomes nominee for president of U.S, every single black and African-American in country that has never voted before comes out of woodwork to vote for black. Black becomes president . Black starts to fail, blacks blame Caucasians for blacks failure, fueling more black racism against Caucasians. Many U.S blacks consider Obama an African American. Anything that Caucasians say against the Obama family policies, doings, etc , they are racists and bigots only trying to bring down the blacks.
Many Caucasians are damn fools. You are making race relations worse by creating blacks..
To take that one step further; in this past presidential “election”, many blacks were preparing to riot in case Obama lost. Many would have. When (not ‘if’) that riot jumped-off, you do know who they would be targeting, don’ t you. You better wake your ignorant arses up. Like I said, with each generation, U.S Caucasians are getting more and more poo butt while blacks are getting more and more vicious.
Now some of you Caucasians might think it is just ‘real cool‘ that people are melding the Caucasians into blacks. Well, that is until some of them burn-up your white child or maybe you yourself. You just love making black and Caucasian into one race, but I never saw many of you living in the black communities.
Even with you birthing black kids, Caucasians, you are scared of and run from what I lived. Yes, you keep telling yourself “oh , not my child.”
Now for the links that I provide in where interracials are attacking Caucasians, Johnny has said that they are “thugs”. That might be true, but those cases are not isolated, not by a long shot. They are happening everyday. Many are just waiting for a chance to attack you. The ones that don’t attack you will stand-by and watch. One of the ones watching might just be the one that smiled at you and said “hello” the day before.
I will tell you, you will one day learn the error of your ways, but unfortunately, it will be to late for you. You better open your eyes and see what is going on around you.
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Let us look-up the word ‘thug’…

thug [thug](plural thugs)
n

brutal person: somebody, especially a criminal, who is brutal and violent

That is an integral part of the black neighborhoods that carries on into Caucasian neighborhoods in many different ways. Thuggery is glorified, Johnny.
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Oh yes, Obama says he has Israels back. That recent speech is uncannily similiar to Bush’s speech in ‘02 about Iraq..
Obama did not go to Israel to enjoy the Israeli cuisine.
Just when you thought the troops were pulling out….
This next war will not be like Iraq .

Now Johnny, You can say all you want that Tammany hall is not comparable to Obama and regime.
Both are democrat, both had rigged elections, both of those gangs have more corruption than any other gvnmnt the U.S has ever seen. Hell , Obama’s thugs can’t even keep his vehicle full of GAS. I wouldn’t doubt if the person in charge of refueling was on drugs- prescription drugs to treat one of the many made-up ailments that were created to justify the drugs..
Michelle obama creates more gvnmnt control with her 160-page book of nutritional laws for schools. Of course, they have to blame food for the obesity problem in the U.S. so they will teach you how to eat properly because you do not know how to. Yes, they will teach you how to eat real healthy while they pump you full of drugs. Pump you full of drugs and legalize marijuana while they teach you portion control of food. Legalize marijuana while illegalizing tobacco when marijuana is far more harmful to the body and mind than tobacco is.
The only reason Bloomberg banned the big 32 ounce bottles of soda is because he feels threatened from the fact that the bottle is bigger than he is.
I do not see them trying to ban the real culprit of peoples obesity which is all of the electronic gadgets and the laziness they create.
“smart phones” are referred to as such for a reason.
Not long ago I saw a big nasty greasy faced Caucasian kid waddling out of Game Masters with a video game in hand and a big grin on his face. The pathetic slob was about 5’5” ft tall and about 200-220 pounds. I just had to stop, stand there and stare at him. I wanted so badly to grab him by his hair, snatch that game from him, toss it on the ground stomp on it and shake the siht out of him by his shoulders and explain some things to him. No joke. I was afraid if I did that though, the law would put me in jail for child abuse.
Yes, more video games, smart phones, ridalin and nutritional laws is what we need.
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/amer...

Now that comes from the very kind of people that wants no borders, no language and no culture.
The very people that want to give the U.S land to the Mexicans and S. Americans. Although, when you say to those delusional liberals,“why don’t you set an example by giving your little piece of land and what is on it to them”, they have nothing to say I return. They sure in the hell aren‘t going to give their parcels that they live on to them.
Those are the very people that teach college students that the constitution is old and should be abolished.

Clutch…..
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Johnny wrote:
RFD --- In regards to your previous posts,#3129 & 3130.--- Awhile back on this thread, you typed up those exact, same points.
Why don't you get some NEW material?
Granted, you are free to type up the threads & posts which you type up.
But, the threads & posts which you type up are REALLY very stupid, juvenile & childish.
Just a suggestion. Some constructive advice.--- Why don't you clean up your act? Grow up. Mature. Get some NEW material.
Or, if you want to continue to act VERY stupid, juvenile & childish.--- Why don't you go over to the African American forum?
The African American forum has a lot of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) posting.
The African American forum has a lot of people with your mindset, mentality & maturity level.
The African American forum has a lot of African American (Descendants of black American slaves) posters. Who are also VERY stupid, simple, single minded, slow minded & weak minded.
Also, very juvenile & childish.
The threads & posts which you type up.-- You might find an audience with the African American (Descendants of black American slaves) posters on the African American forum.
If you want to continue to act a very stupid, juvenile & childish fool.--- Why don't you go over to the African American forum?
Type up your truly VERY stupid, juvenile & childish threads & posts on the African American forum.
You sure are a funny fella!
Would you say any of that to a blacks face?
I know one thing, you would not say it to mine. If you did, I would do my very best to drop you on your backside, fella.
Btw, I have no interest in black forums.
Those words you use are very big words for such a little fella.
I bet you wear coke bottle glasses. You know, those thick lens glasses. For some reason you remind me of Lewis Skolnick in Revenge of the Nerds
RFD

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Johnny, you are just angry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••