Calling all White People
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3108 Feb 15, 2013
UIdiotRace ---- You said "India and China have fewer votes in the IMF, for example, than the Netherlands".--- You are absolutely correct about this.

Your statement here.--- This is yet another example, as to why China lags FAR behind the United States (US).

Why China especially lags FAR behind the alliance of the US, Israel & the European nations.

An example.--- Several years ago.--- When several, black African nations were to conclude trade deals with the US, Israel & the United Kingdom (UK).--- the US federal government, Israeli government & the British government DELIBERATELY set very high interest rates.

So, the black African nations of Ghana, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Kenya, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Zimbabwe & Zambia concluded some trade deals with China.

But, despite this, the US federal government, Israeli government & British government still maintain majority share in the black African nations of Ghana, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Kenya, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Zimbabwe & Zambia.

One such venue is via the Vulture Funds. The Vulture Funds are just one avenue of how the US federal government, Israeli government & British governments have majority share in black African nations. Even in black African nations where there is a Chinese presence.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3109 Feb 15, 2013
UIdiotRaceMAkeWorldPeace wrote:
The [World] Bank, like the IMF, serves as an extension of U.S. corporate and strategic interests.

Well, the United States (US) federal government HAS to undertake relations with many, many respective foreign governments.

When the US federal government conducts foreign relations, intermediaries are utilized.

So, it is only logically, that the US federal government & American corporations would work hand in hand with the World Bank & the International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3110 Feb 15, 2013
UIdiotRace --- You said "For three years, the US government, the European Union, and international banks have blocked $500 million in aid to Haiti's government. The cutoff, intended to pressure the government to adopt political reforms, left Haiti struggling to meet even basic needs and weakened the authority of President Jean-Bertrand Aristide, who went into exile".--- You are absolutely correct about your 4 points here.

THIS is why it was so very critical for Haitis president back then, leftist Jean Bertrand Aristide to have made substantial reforms in Haiti.

Also (Most of all), for Aristide to break off contact with foreign rivals of the United States (US), Israel & the United Kingdom (UK).
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3111 Feb 15, 2013
UIdiotRace --- You said "Today, Haiti's government, which serves 8 million people, has an annual budget of about $300 million-less than that of Cambridge, Massachusetts, a city of just over 100,000".--- You are correct.

You said "And as Haitians attempt for form a new government, many say its success will largely depend on how much and how soon aid will flow to the country".--- True.

But, what is way more important, are these 2 factors.--- 1. How the Haitian government makes domestic reforms.

2. How the Haitian government conducts its foreign policy.

Point #2 is the MOST critical.--- How the Haitian government carries out its foreign policy.

Because Haitis former prime minister, leftist Jean Bertrand Aristide reaching out to & buddying up with foreign leaders who were rivals to the United States (US) federal government, Israeli government & British governments.--- This proved to be a VERY bad move for Aristide & his cabinet.

A very DEADLY move for Aristides supporters. Especially in the Haitian cities of Port-au-Prince, Gonaives & Cap-Haitien.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3112 Feb 15, 2013
UIdiotRace --- You said "Many of Aristide's supporters, in Haiti and abroad, angrily contend that the international community, particularly the United States, abandoned the fledgling democracy when it most needed aid".--- It wasn't a case of the United States (US) federal government doing any type of "abandonment" of the Haitian government.

It was a case of the US federal government taking action AGAINST Haitis former left wing government, which was headed by Jean Bertrand Aristide.

You said "Many believe that Aristide himself was the target of the de facto economic sanctions".---Oh, he SURE was.

Also, Aristides supporters throughout Haiti.

You said "just as Haiti was beginning to put its finances back in order".--- Uh, throughout Jean Bertrand Aristides tenure as prime minister of Haiti, Haitis finances were NOT good at all.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3113 Feb 15, 2013
UIdiotRace --- You said "For the third time in the last hundred years, the U.S. has invaded and occupied Haiti. Working behind the scenes, the U.S. conducted a destabilization campaign aimed at toppling the government of Jean-Bertrand Aristide. This is a message to the rest of the region: If you don't obey, the U.S. will impose sanctions, overthrow your government, install a client regime, and support death squads to crush any resistance".--- You are 150% right on the mark about your 6 points here.

THIS is why that is was so very CRITICAL for Jean Bertrand Aristide to rule Haiti properly. In regards to Haitis domestic affairs.

Way more so, in regards to which foreign leaders Jean reached out to.

Aristide reached out to foreign leaders who were rivals of the United States (US), Israel & the United Kingdom (UK).

It proved to be a very wrong move for Jean.

A very deadly move for his supporters throughout Haiti.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3114 Feb 15, 2013
UIdiotRace --- You said "Condelleza Rice and Colin Powell are both dangerous people. What they did in Haiti is a good measure of it. They destroyed a democracy. They squelched loans that had been approved by the Inter-American Development Bank".--- You are correct about the squelching of the loans.

But, the stopping of the loans didn't play the vital role in the overthrow of the regime of Haitis former prime minister, leftist Jean Bertrand Aristide.

Condoleeza Rice & Colin Powell don't control the Haitian, Dominican &/or Jamaican Paramilitaries / Death Squads.

Condoleeza Rice & Colin Powell don't give orders to the Haitian, Dominican &/or Jamaican Paramilitaries / Death Squads.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3115 Feb 15, 2013
UIdiotRace --- You said "They did everything behind the scenes, including arming the thugs that came to overrun the country".---

It wasn't Condoleeza Rice or Colin Powell who gave the verbal go ahead or the written signature in Washington D.C. for weapons to be shipped to the Haitian Paramilitaries / Death Squads.

By the way, the Haitian Paramilitaries / Death Squads received 20,000 M16s from the United States (US). With many clips, plus ammunition for each & every one of these M16s.

The 20,000 M16 rifles are about 2% of the weapon inventory of the Haitian, Dominican & Jamaican Paramilitaries / Death Squads.

I point this out, to show that the US shipping 20,000 M16s, with many clips, plus ammunition was a non factor. In regards to the Haitian, Dominican & Jamaican Paramilitaries / Death Squads overpowering Haitian army members who were loyal to Aristide.

Also, in regards to the Haitian, Dominican & Jamaican Paramilitaries / Death Squads conducting wholesale slaughter against Aristides supporters.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3116 Feb 15, 2013
UIdiotRace --- I have to step out now. I located 7 more of your previous posts which you addressed to me. I should have some time by next week Friday. I'll wait till you get back. Not to get too far ahead in our blog discussion & debate.

In the meantime, later.
latin asian vibes

United States

#3117 Feb 15, 2013
JOHN,

Where we left of, I forgot what talking about?
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3118 Feb 20, 2013
Johnny wrote:
You said
Check it out,white boy....

I have been hearing all about this for many,many days...

http://nz.news.yahoo.com/a/-/top-stories/1616...

I have heard very little about this...

http://cofcc.org/2012/04/two-teens-beat-50-ye...

Now I shall temporaily leave you with some sweet,sweet candy, whiteboy!!...

http://theinjusticefile.blogspot.com/2011/10/...
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3120 Mar 17, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>

Well, the VERY stupid, simple, slow minded, weak minded & inferior African American (Descendant of a black American slave) boy from Oakland back.

The links which you are posting, which entail African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs attacking others. Where the African American thugs have numbers on their side. Just proves true & reinforces 3 (Among many) of the very negative stereotpes about African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Here they are.--- 1. That African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are violence prone.

2. That African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are punks.

3. That African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are cowards.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3121 Mar 17, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>

You yourself are the typical, quintessential African American (Descendant of a black American slave) punk & coward.

You are also a fake & a phony.

Your posting & trolling on this thread & on several other threads.--- Many of the posts which you typed up on this thread.--- You blocked out your posting location. You played a different persona.

Geez, you pretending to be something which you aren't. That is the actions of a fake & a phony.

You are also a punk & coward. An African American (Descendant of a black American slave) punk & coward.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3122 Mar 17, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>

Those African American (Descendants of black American slaves) did NOT get away. They didn't get off.

White-Americans take a DIFFERENT approach to dealing with African American thugs.

White-Americans take a way more EFFECTIVE approach when dealing with African American thugs.

Here's how.--- 1. White-American police arrest the African American thugs.

2. White-American prosecutors bring charges against the African American thugs. The African American thugs get convicted. They receive a prison sentence.

Even if the African American thugs get out of prison. They'll have a criminal record. A criminal record for a serious felony.

Because of this, the African American thugs will NOT be able to obtain any employment.

In addition, the family members of the African American thugs also won't be able to get any employment.

Even if these African American thugs want to attend college (Though, very highly doubtful).--- Since the African American thugs have a criminal record.--- They also WON'T be able to obtain any financial assistance for education.

They also WON'T be able to obtain any financial assistance for housing.

So, the African American thugs are totally TRAPPED in a deadend & hopeless situation.

This will eventually be the fate of these African American thugs.---

1. They wil become a victim of homicide. At the hands of another African American thug.

2. Or, they will receive a very lengthy prison sentence. Usually life in prison.

They will become a form of very cheap labor. For Americas prison-industrial complex.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3123 Mar 17, 2013
RFD wrote:
<quoted text>
Check it out,white boy.

Those African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs are NOT getting away. Not getting off at all.

White-Americans also get back at African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves).

Via these two respective measures.--- 1. Public policy initiatives. 2. Social engineering policies.

The African American (Descendants of black American slaves) community is coming under constant ATTACK. Through social engineering programs.

Here are many examples of this.--- 1. In television media venues & newspaper print outlets.--- The attack upon the African American family unit.

2. Hundreds & hundreds of tons of drugs being pumped into the African American "community".

3. The pushing of feminism onto the African American "community".-- This has put even way GREATER strain upon African American relationships.

This has led African American women to devalue family life.

Even way MORE so, this has led African American women to devalue African American children.

4. The MASSIVE promotion of gang life, shootings, robbings, drug dealing, drug useage, prostitution & pimping in the hip hop culture.

This has greatly ENCOURAGED African Americans to undertake violence & other self destructive behaviors upon themselves.

Destroying the African American family "unit".

Also, greatly DESTABILIZING the African American "community".

5. The heavy promotion of interracial relationships targeted towards African Americans.

This process has even FURTHER fractured & fragmented African American relationships even more.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3124 Mar 17, 2013
RFD ---- Here are a few other examples.--- Of how White-Americans get back at African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). Via public policy initiatives & social engineering policies.---

6. The MASSIVE encouragement of Hispanic immigration & blacks from the Anglophone & French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations.--- To go into African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "communities".

This has even further ESCALATED African American (Descendants of black American slaves) unemployment rates.

7. Due to the United States (US) group dynamics, racial dynamics & racial politics.---

African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) MUST compete with Hispanics (Afro-Latinos included) & with black immigrants from the Anglophone & the French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations.

For aid, jobs, government contracts, set asides, housing, health care & education.

This has led to tension, conflict & strife.

It has led to gang wars. With Hispanics & blacks from the Anglophone & French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations on the one side. AGAINST African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) on the other side.

In the American Southwest, Hispanic gangs are undertaking racial cleansing of African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves). From many, many neighborhoods.

This will be increasing even way MORE so in years to come.

With Americas very VASTLY growing Hispanic population.

8. The criminal justice policies in African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "communities".-- Many, many African Americans are being locked up. Primarily the males.

Even if they do get out, they'll have a criminal record.

Since they have a criminal record (It could be for just one minor offense).--- They WON'T be able to obtain any employment.

Once an African American (Descendant of a black American slave) gets a criminal record. It could be for just 1 minor offense.--- It still DOESN'T matter.

White-American business managers &/or owners will have the definitive excuse NOT to hire the African American (Descendant of a black American slave).

9. The health policies in African American (Descendants of black American slaves) "communities".-- Alcohol, cigarettes & other drugs are greatly advertised TOWARDS African Americans. Even A LOT of junk food.

To encourage African Americans to take.

10. Job discrimination against African Americans.---- African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) have ALWAYS been the last hired & the first fired.

White-American business managers &/or owners will hire a Hispanic (Afro-Latino included). OVER an African American (Descendant of a black American slaves).

If a Hispanic isn't available, the White business managers (Or owners) will hire a black who has ancestral roots from the Anglophone, French / Creole speaking Caribbean black nations &/or from Africa. OVER an African American (Descendant of a black American slave).

So, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are coming under constant ATTACK. From social engineering policies.

Primarily at the federal government level.

Also, in Americas television media venues & newspaper print outlets.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3125 Mar 17, 2013
RFD --- Those African American (Descendants of black American slaves) thugs are NOT getting away at all. They are not getting off at all.

White-Americans get back at African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) via way MORE clever ways. Way MORE efficient & effective ways.

Via public policy initiatives. Also, via social engineering policies. I listed many examples in my last 3 posts.

But, as is.--- African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are self imploding from within. Self destructing from within.

In addition, African Americans (Descendants of black American slaves) are being destroyed from within.
Johnny

Milwaukee, WI

#3126 Mar 17, 2013
latin asian vibes wrote:
JOHN,
Where we left of, I forgot what talking about?

latin asian.--- How's it going? It's been awhile.

Okay, the last time we blogged with a discussion & debate was in regards to these 3 respective areas.---

1. The International Monetary Fund (IMF).

2. The World Bank.

3. Haiti.

On this thread & on that other thread.--- I responded back to your several previous posts which you addressed to me. About the International Monetary Fund (IMF) & World Bank.

I still have to respond back to your many previous posts which you addressed to me about Haiti.

I'll wait till you get back. When you get back, I'll definitely be responding back to all of your previous posts which you addressed to me about Haiti.

Especially your points about Haiti.--- As it pertained to these respective entities.---- Randall Robinson, Jean Bertrand Aristide, Maxine Waters, Haitian Paramilitaries / Death Squads, American television media, etc..
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3127 Mar 19, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks do not have to use those drugs that go into their neighborhoods.
Of course, they blame whitey.
RFD

Oakland, CA

#3128 Mar 19, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus and Muhammad were FRAUDS 3 min DebraE 4
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 4 min Atheist Buster 48,273
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 6 min X Pendable 182,634
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Rosesz 646,443
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 17 min spinosaurus baryonyx 618,561
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 18 min The Hangman 971,614
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 51 min ChristineM 445,706
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 1 hr RiccardoFire 44,652
Poll Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 10 hr Annaleigh 105,560
More from around the web