My Fast Commissions Review

My Fast Commissions Review

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Joseph

Corona, CA

#2 Jan 5, 2013
I signed up for “ Fast Commissions “ about three weeks ago and on step three they have this “ Done For You Method “ it's where if you use their recommended web hosting company they will set it up for you supposedly making it that much faster well I did just that I signed up for the done for you method only to find that nothing was done for me ! And after repeated attempts at contacting tech support my site is still not up I was told if I sent fast commissions tech support my website log in information that they would set it up for me because they were having problems with the web hosting company on their site well its been three weeks and still no site has been set up also their traffic generating software for $47 upgrade constantly crashes and freezes up as far as I am concerned fast commissions is a scam they also claim that they have a money back guarantee well I also contacted the billing department after being so frustrated with tech support but that was two weeks ago and still no response learn from my mistake and steer clear of fast commissions !
shazza

New Zealand

#3 Jun 15, 2013
I signed up for fast commissions back in Dec.. free trial-- never received any product ... and then they have been billing me monthly ever since-- even though I have tried to contact them several times-- no reply to my support tickets or emails!!

its a SCAM.. and I will be telling everyone not to sign up..

when I tried to get a refund from SWEG-- filling in my transaction details-- a box keeps popping up to say they have no record of my order--- funny that seeing as they seem to find my details every month to keep taking money from my credit card

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 2 min lil whispers 618,750
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 2 min Gabriel 973,646
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 6 min crucifiedguy 281,839
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 8 min Yeshua WasIS God-... 653,674
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 10 min here 63,355
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 43 min ChristineM 445,964
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 1 hr andet1987 2,565
More from around the web