How I got my FAT BUTT up and lost 35 ...

How I got my FAT BUTT up and lost 35 pounds

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Look this post is all about me, and Im hoping to help someone out there who can relate because they may be going through the same thing.

I let myself go for years, thought it was funny when the wife would tell me I was getting bigger, I kept lying to myself that I would change my ways.

One day I was struggling just to make it up the stairs at a friends house, and he said dude you got to change that...you are too young and your kids are young, they need you.

I was embarrassed because I did not know I was breathing that heavily.

He introduced me to this site www.getskinnyrightnow.com and let me tell you it was an eye opener. Just by doing what they asked..no hard core exercising and crap...just a change of life style one day at a time.

Whether you are a man or a woman, life is too short to be spending it being overweight and fooling ourselves that we dont care..I know that you do, because I told myself the same thing, when deep down, I really did care.

I hope by sharing my story and this site that I can help someone like I was helped.

Please help yourself, and pass this along to someone else who may be struggling as we are...lets meet back and tell our success stories..to your success

God Bless you, and may your journey be a success

christianity is EVIL

Dartmouth, Canada

#2 Apr 6, 2013
good for you..
Ive never had that problem,I always stay in good shape,its called self control..lol
andet1987

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 7, 2013
christianity is EVIL wrote:
good for you..
Ive never had that problem,I always stay in good shape,its called self control..lol
I try to eat rice only on weekends. the rest of the days, noodles, potatoes, oatmeal, bread, plantain. I exercise every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 21 min --IslandGurL-- 4,370
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Insults Are Easier 989,936
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr Holy Chosen Child 690,647
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 1 hr Ice Man 42,605
Poll What's the most exotic/hottest mixed race group? (Jan '13) 3 hr His Eminency dr S... 26
Am I Starting To Like My Step-Cousin? 4 hr what I do 2
American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country (Jun '11) 4 hr Prophet Meowmed 39,278
More from around the web