Zionism is the Problem
your mom

Green Bay, WI

#1 Mar 18, 2009
The Zionist ideal of a Jewish state is keeping Israelis and Palestinians from living in peace.

by Ben Ehrenreich

It's hard to imagine now, but in 1944, six years after Kristallnacht, Lessing J. Rosenwald, president of the American Council for Judaism, felt comfortable equating the Zionist ideal of Jewish statehood with "the concept of a racial state -- the Hitlerian concept." For most of the last century, a principled opposition to Zionism was a mainstream stance within American Judaism.

http://www.commondreams.org/view/2009/03/16-2

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Klink

Cross Timbers, MO

#3 Jan 24, 2013

Freemasons & Jesuits forced the Jews to Israel.

Freemasons' NWO

www.youtube.com/watch...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatica...

The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#4 Jan 24, 2013
I don't think it's necesarily Zionism -- the original Israeli independence day adress specifically mentions peaceful relations with all peoples within the country's borders. Moreover, the problem can be traced to right wing nutjobs currently controlling the Palestinian and Israeli governments as well as the almost exclusively conservative outlook dominating the US's relationship with Middle Eastern nations.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Klink wrote:
Freemasons & Jesuits forced the Jews to Israel.
Freemasons' NWO
www.youtube.com/watch...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vatican/esp_vatica...
Interesting. I'm not so sure it's totally accurate though.

Funny thing, Mexico used to be dominated exclusively by Mason lodges a little before and after the independence (they were the fore runners of political parties)-- Freemasonry was brought over to the country by the French, one of the few European groups that the Spanish would allow into the country (it was harder for Anglos and Germans to travel to Mexico instead of for the French and Italians). Cárdenas, one of the most celebrated Mexican presidents, responsible for eliminating English and American influence in Mexican oil, was a Mason himself.
Klink

Cross Timbers, MO

#6 Jan 24, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
Interesting. I'm not so sure it's totally accurate though.

Yup really is. Requires an entire study of world wars and revolutions at least in Russia and Europe where the Jews relocated from and who ran it all -- Freemasons and Jesuits.

They cleanse all of Russia and Europe as before when the holy roman empire did similar.

Same as it ever was.
Klink

Cross Timbers, MO

#7 Jan 24, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
Funny thing, Mexico used to be dominated exclusively by Mason lodges a little before and after the independence (they were the fore runners of political parties)-- Freemasonry was brought over to the country by the French, one of the few European groups that the Spanish would allow into the country (it was harder for Anglos and Germans to travel to Mexico instead of for the French and Italians). Cárdenas, one of the most celebrated Mexican presidents, responsible for eliminating English and American influence in Mexican oil, was a Mason himself.

I believe what that was about - the Christero War - was the Freemasons NWO replacing the Catholic HRE. The Freemasons run the Vatican's empire as it replaced the holy roman empire - that is a fact. What happened in Mexico looks like there was just a change of hands from the Dominicans to the Freemason-Templars. The Templars have taken over the Vatican as of the French Revolution (1789) when Napoleon arrested the pope and seized the Papal States. The Papal States were restored in 1814 as were the Jesuits (had been banned in 1773) The Jesuits were founded by Templars, as were FM.

Anyway the declaration of the NWO is on the US dollar in Latin with 1776 in roman numerals.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe what that was about - the Christero War - was the Freemasons NWO replacing the Catholic HRE. The Freemasons run the Vatican's empire as it replaced the holy roman empire - that is a fact. What happened in Mexico looks like there was just a change of hands from the Dominicans to the Freemason-Templars. The Templars have taken over the Vatican as of the French Revolution (1789) when Napoleon arrested the pope and seized the Papal States. The Papal States were restored in 1814 as were the Jesuits (had been banned in 1773) The Jesuits were founded by Templars, as were FM.
Anyway the declaration of the NWO is on the US dollar in Latin with 1776 in roman numerals.
But it's odd to assume there's a link between the Masons ans religion when they are a self described secular organisation, or that the Templars spawned the Masons (they borrowed elements for the Templars but I think there's quite a difference between professing to protect the Holy Land and later Christianity and pursuing intellectually based arguments on religion, social issues and politics). The US dollar is featured that way because it still borrows from previous currency drafted by the first US Congress -- the vast majority of which were Freemasons, which supported their Lockian, secular ideological viewpoints.

Also, the Dominicans were a large religious group in Mexico, but they were not major players compared to the Jesuits; the latter were expelled by a royal decree from the Bourbon king at the time. That, and there's no concrete evidence linking both. If anything, Ignacio de Loyola created the religious order right before the Counter Reformation as a way to spread Christianity and Spanish interests around the world.

In Mexico City there're several youth based Mason lodges. They invited me to a speech twice. It was nice; they (kids between 14 - 22 yrs) discussed, at length, topics like the 7 Sins, misanthropy, and slow change in politics. Though because of those experiences I still don't quite understand why many, like yourself, believe they control the world. Could you please explain to me your viewpoint on this?
Klink

Cross Timbers, MO

#9 Jan 24, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
In Mexico City there're several youth based Mason lodges. They invited me to a speech twice. It was nice; they (kids between 14 - 22 yrs) discussed, at length, topics like the 7 Sins, misanthropy, and slow change in politics. Though because of those experiences I still don't quite understand why many, like yourself, believe they control the world. Could you please explain to me your viewpoint on this?

That you admit the masons ran the revolution into Mexico is indicative of world power. The US dollar says specifically: Announcing the Birth of a New World Order, with roman numerals 1776.

Like other revolutions and wars the Freemasons are found running all sides. The Templars official website says they are found in Freemasonry knightstemplar.org/faq.html and that the Templars regrouped after 1312 under other names. The founder of the first mason lodge was the Templar, William St Clair
www.robertlomas.com/Freemason/Origins.html

Also the writings of Freemason historian and one time Grand Sec Gen, Albert Mackey, about the Jesuit and Templar origins of FM.

http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/c/clermo...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/j/jesuit...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/p/perfec...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/s/scotti...

For films on FM wars & revolution see just this one: The New Order Rises

www.yah-tube.com/videos/veith/

That Freemason lodges are found throughout the USA and all city officials down to dog catcher are all members. That is the non-Catholics. The Catholic city and govt officials belong to one of Knights of Columbus or Malta.

The Templars consider themselves a Christiani organization. They must profess christianity according to their website. And who do they consider head of christendom? The pope!

The same founded all the other societies such as college Greek letter frats including Skull and bones.

Not a so-called "zionist" found. Although they did create Israel with the Jesuits, as part of their new world order.

Nobody is in Gov that does not belong. That washington DC was founded by Freemasons yet you ask how they could rule things causes me to ask, are you ok?
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#10 Jan 25, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
That you admit the masons ran the revolution into Mexico is indicative of world power. The US dollar says specifically: Announcing the Birth of a New World Order, with roman numerals 1776.
Like other revolutions and wars the Freemasons are found running all sides. The Templars official website says they are found in Freemasonry knightstemplar.org/faq.html and that the Templars regrouped after 1312 under other names. The founder of the first mason lodge was the Templar, William St Clair
www.robertlomas.com/Freemason/Origins.html
Also the writings of Freemason historian and one time Grand Sec Gen, Albert Mackey, about the Jesuit and Templar origins of FM.
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/c/clermo...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/j/jesuit...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/p/perfec...
http://encyclopediaoffreemasonry.com/s/scotti...
For films on FM wars & revolution see just this one: The New Order Rises
www.yah-tube.com/videos/veith/
That Freemason lodges are found throughout the USA and all city officials down to dog catcher are all members. That is the non-Catholics. The Catholic city and govt officials belong to one of Knights of Columbus or Malta.
The Templars consider themselves a Christiani organization. They must profess christianity according to their website. And who do they consider head of christendom? The pope!
The same founded all the other societies such as college Greek letter frats including Skull and bones.
Not a so-called "zionist" found. Although they did create Israel with the Jesuits, as part of their new world order.
Nobody is in Gov that does not belong. That washington DC was founded by Freemasons yet you ask how they could rule things causes me to ask, are you ok?
The Masons didn't run the Revolution in Mexico, that started when fed up lower classes took action after the assassination of president Francisco I. Madero.

Also, they have a website, and I'm pretty sure the terms read "no religious preference but must believe in a higher power." That doesn't sound Roman Catholic to me; if anything, it sounds rather agnostic.

And I'm not so sure what the Jesuits had to do with Israel. Rather, it was Jewish immigrants, native Jews, Palestinians, the British, and involvement between Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria and Iraq that propelled the events surrounding the establishment of the Israeli state. Also, I'm pretty sure Jesuits were not plentiful are still not in the Middle East compared to Orthodox Christian based groups.
Klink

Cross Timbers, MO

#11 Jan 25, 2013
The Advocate wrote:
The Masons didn't run the Revolution in Mexico, that started when fed up lower classes took action after the assassination of president Francisco I. Madero.
Also, they have a website, and I'm pretty sure the terms read "no religious preference but must believe in a higher power." That doesn't sound Roman Catholic to me; if anything, it sounds rather agnostic.
And I'm not so sure what the Jesuits had to do with Israel. Rather, it was Jewish immigrants, native Jews, Palestinians, the British, and involvement between Egypt, Lebanon, Jordan, Syria and Iraq that propelled the events surrounding the establishment of the Israeli state. Also, I'm pretty sure Jesuits were not plentiful are still not in the Middle East compared to Orthodox Christian based groups.

You are just a Freemason apologist. You spread the official lie (whitewashed history) while others always blame the Jews. You are both wrong. It is the Freemasons, and most honest researchers know this. So you're not lying to me.

Your profile: an 'advocate' is a lawyer. Templars began as Lawyers (1828 Websters). You admit to lecturing the Freemason youth. This would only be from the high Freemasons e.g. you fit the profile a high Freemason. You would never admit your masonic society is responsible for all world revolution. That is one of the secrets!

The Templar website says they must "profess to be 'christian'". It is the Scottish Rite that must only profess to believe in god. The Templars are in the York Rite.

The Mexican Freemasons backed by Washington DC Freemasons ran the Cristero War & Revolution as they have ran all wars & revolutions since 1775.

Freemason Cristero War

http://alltheinternet.net/...

The Freemasons run London where the Templar's Crown Temple has been since 1200. The Rothschilds are Famous Freemasons and instrumental in founding of Israel. He did this as a baron papal knight Templar for the Jesuits in Rome to fulfill their Futurism or Christian-Zionism -- to deceive all of Christianity. It has worked! 90% of Christianity today are zionist watching the events of unbiblical Israel.

We have the books the Jesuits wrote to create this false theology, it's not a theory. Even wikipedia records as much.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futurism_%28Chri...

"To counter the Protestant interpretation of historicism,[2] Roman Catholic Jesuit Francisco Ribera (1537–1591) wrote a 500 page commentary on the Book of Revelation. This commentary established the futurist interpretation of Bible prophecy.[3]"

-

Futurism or dispensationalism or christian-zionism --- all the same thing and involves fulfilled events around Israel rebuilding the temple.
The Advocate

Mexico, Mexico

#12 Jan 25, 2013
Klink wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just a Freemason apologist. You spread the official lie (whitewashed history) while others always blame the Jews. You are both wrong. It is the Freemasons, and most honest researchers know this. So you're not lying to me.
Your profile: an 'advocate' is a lawyer. Templars began as Lawyers (1828 Websters). You admit to lecturing the Freemason youth. This would only be from the high Freemasons e.g. you fit the profile a high Freemason. You would never admit your masonic society is responsible for all world revolution. That is one of the secrets!
The Templar website says they must "profess to be 'christian'". It is the Scottish Rite that must only profess to believe in god. The Templars are in the York Rite.
The Mexican Freemasons backed by Washington DC Freemasons ran the Cristero War & Revolution as they have ran all wars & revolutions since 1775.
Freemason Cristero War
http://alltheinternet.net/...
The Freemasons run London where the Templar's Crown Temple has been since 1200. The Rothschilds are Famous Freemasons and instrumental in founding of Israel. He did this as a baron papal knight Templar for the Jesuits in Rome to fulfill their Futurism or Christian-Zionism -- to deceive all of Christianity. It has worked! 90% of Christianity today are zionist watching the events of unbiblical Israel.
We have the books the Jesuits wrote to create this false theology, it's not a theory. Even wikipedia records as much.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futurism_%28Chri...
"To counter the Protestant interpretation of historicism,[2] Roman Catholic Jesuit Francisco Ribera (1537–1591) wrote a 500 page commentary on the Book of Revelation. This commentary established the futurist interpretation of Bible prophecy.[3]"
-
Futurism or dispensationalism or christian-zionism --- all the same thing and involves fulfilled events around Israel rebuilding the temple.
I think you misinterpret a lot of things you see on the internet. I happen to be friends with a number of Freemasons here, and they've never struck me as the "evil dominating" type you so describe. Disbelieving something hardly merits being called an "apologist." Besides, all the links you've given me are not concrete; they either show up as "Error 404"s or, when they show up at all, they're from these weirdly dodgy sites chock full of unlikely stories and shrill fear mongering. If you find a link that isn't buggy then please send it forward or I won't be able to reply to your posts out of fear for worms or Trojans.

That, and just by reading up a bit on the history of Freemasonry gives one a clue as to how its obscurity has generated a lot of theories. The fact remains that it's a conspiracy theory and thus not considered a reliable topic of study. Maybe you should compare stories about how it either originated with Euclid, King Solomon, the Knights Templar, the Rosicrucians, the ancient Middle Eastern mystery schools, etc. Comparing and contrasting this data will help to build a better picture, I'm sure.

BTW, I'm still not entirely sure of how you came to believe that the Jesuits are a Mason offshoot when they, being appendages of the Catholic Church, vehemently oppose secret societies as per the Vatican's lead, precisely because the Freemasons are a secular but agnostic bunch. Mostly the Jesuits came here to convert people to Christianity, but they also built quite a number of schools.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 34 min guest 670,430
Play "End of the Word" ..... Part 2 1 hr andet1987 58
*** All Time Favorite Songs *** (Dec '10) 2 hr lightbeamrider 4,034
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 2 hr Johnnys girl 100,755
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Jehowa Witness 619,365
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 3 hr another viewer 980,229
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Shiralee 445,659
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 7 hr Rob Ford Sr 286,457
More from around the web