South Dallas Pastor Tyrone Gordon Sue...

South Dallas Pastor Tyrone Gordon Sued By UMC Church And Sex Abuse Accusers

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Sanctified Church

Ennis, TX

#1 Nov 23, 2012
Jeffrey Carson, a former church member at St. Luke Community United Methodist...

http://sanctifiedchurchrevolution.blogspot.co...

BIBLE TRUE JEHOVA

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 24, 2012
sue them and sentence all of them for spiritual global immorality,abusive sexual behaviours,money sucking,and destroying human morality created by God Alone

this worldwide christianity and their popes and teachers deserve proper sentence moraly and phisicaly-
be eternaly condemned by God and during their earthly lifes throw to prison for their criminal spiritual activities against moral life of whole mankind REV 17.18.2COR 11;13-15.2 THESS 2;3-12

devil and his children slowly start to reap their sowed wicked immoral fruits planted by 2000 years of moral destruction of people called christians?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min swampmudd 79,584
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 23 min Sammy 995,745
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 31 min waaasssuuup 701,449
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 1 hr doY mnaDed lyoH r... 448,369
Judas Iscariot and Mark Fuhrman 4 hr Doctor REALITY 38
Arsonist strikes @ Little Rock Pregnancy Planni... 11 hr Cowards 2
The Last TRUMP (Donald Trump) Of God 11 hr Prophecy 1