i'm my younger sister's guardian, can...

i'm my younger sister's guardian, can i punish her?? how to punish her??

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

Since: Feb 14

Location hidden

#1 Feb 14, 2014
hello, my name's Diogo and i'm 21 years old, i was born in Portugal, but i live on California... my mother was murdered, and my father killed her killer, so he's on jail, so, i'm guardian of my younger sister, Joana, who is 18...
i love her, she is my life!! recently she uses to do things like scream for no reason, break things, call me bad names, say dirty words, threw me a sneaker above, break a window of school (i had to pay it), and other things.. sometimes i use to tell her i will punish her, but i never do it... on another day, i swore her if she backs to have a bad behaviour i would punish her, she is always making fun and i never punish her... i think it's time to punish her... but i don't know if i can do it?? if yes, what is the best punishment for her, help me, please... thanks, Diogo...

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#2 Feb 14, 2014
I'll buy her.

How's her teeth?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 min New Age Spiritual... 678,601
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 30 min Aerobatty 118,567
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 33 min RiversideRedneck 2,134
News Bill to loosen financial rules would save $24 b... 37 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
News Trump budget promises balance in decade, relies... 43 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 4
News An ambitious ruler defeated by his own hubris: ... 45 min UidiotRaceUMAKEWO... 2
What Your Church Won't Tell You by Dave and Gar... (Apr '10) 58 min New Age Spiritual... 33,210
More from around the web