WORLD-ENDING in December '12.....WILL NOT HAPPEN according to BobLoblah

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 1, 2012
02Nov12.....Because it will happen on 11/11/11 at 11:11.

PS:.....Dinka bout dat toooooo....all you schidt-for-brains out there.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Curt Is Slow

Reynoldsburg, OH

#2 Nov 1, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
02Nov12.....Because it will happen on 11/11/11 at 11:11.
PS:.....Dinka bout dat toooooo....all you schidt-for-brains out there.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
You are confusing Armageddon with Armistice Day.

Go back to sleep.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 1, 2012
Curt Is Slow wrote:
<quoted text>
You are confusing Armageddon with Armistice Day.
Go back to sleep.
02Nov12.....

...Have you ever been ouside your front yard to unnerstan dat there are many different 'TimeZones' in the WholeWideworld!!!

Well then, its obvious dat BobLoblah lives in one much different dan yours. Huh!!!

...You are a schidt-for-brains. An eeejit. A cockRroach who learned to use da keyBoard. You otta become famous hereIN...(__<.<__)

......Do you Really & Truly think dat 'they' will be celebrating Armistice Day a million years from now!!!!!!Most of the presendDay world does NOT know what Armistice Day is or means....even in your country, ya eeejit.

Ps:.....'sides, you need to dink about the date as given by BobLoblah.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Curt Is Slow

Reynoldsburg, OH

#4 Nov 1, 2012
That date has passed as has my interest in your trolling.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 2, 2012
Curt Is Slow wrote:
That date has passed as has my interest in your trolling.
03Nov12.....

.....Dat date has NOT passed.

Ps:.....Would not people that had lived in 1011 dated their works in November to be 11/11??????

Thus, you - ya schidt-for-brains date your references in 2011 in November as 11/11.

People also did it in 1911 toooooooo.

BobLoblah's date is someDime down the road in da future....and ONLY BobLoblah knows ven dat date is.

....You really are an eeejit.....and your moniker suits you perfectly.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Knock off purse seller

Denver, CO

#7 Nov 2, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>03Nov12.....
.....Dat date has NOT passed.
Ps:.....Would not people that had lived in 1011 dated their works in November to be 11/11??????
Thus, you - ya schidt-for-brains date your references in 2011 in November as 11/11.
People also did it in 1911 toooooooo.
BobLoblah's date is someDime down the road in da future....and ONLY BobLoblah knows ven dat date is.
....You really are an eeejit.....and your moniker suits you perfectly.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Nov 3? In post 3 you said it was Nov 2. So which is it?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 3, 2012
Knock off purse seller wrote:
<quoted text>
Nov 3? In post 3 you said it was Nov 2. So which is it?
04Nov12.....

.....You obviously have Never been out of your frontYard either and BobLoblah will categorize you also as schidt-for-brains.

Ps:.....The WholeWideWorld is divided into many TimeZones and BobLoblah happens to live in one far, far away from yours.
Do you think that everyone lives in the US of A...like you!!!!!

Today is 04Nov12 for Bobloblah.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#9 Nov 3, 2012
LOL....A Harold Camping wannabe.

If you want attention try a new tactic, douchebaggery obviously isn't working for you.

Permission granted for you to say that I have "schidt -for-brains"...that does seem to be your lame tagline.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#10 Nov 3, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
LOL....A Harold Camping wannabe.
If you want attention try a new tactic, douchebaggery obviously isn't working for you.
Permission granted for you to say that I have "schidt -for-brains"...that does seem to be your lame tagline.
04Nov12.....

.....You are an 'eeejit'.

Ps:.....BobLoblah believes dat the only education dat you have is dat which you gleaned from da ILK dat tossed swill over da rails of yer pigPen....ya schidt-for-brains.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#11 Nov 4, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
02Nov12.....Because it will happen on 11/11/11 at 11:11.
PS:.....Dinka bout dat toooooo....all you schidt-for-brains out there.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
---12/ 12/ 12/ 12/ 12/ Peoples you better get ready for JESUS CHRIST because JESUS CHRIST is coming very very very soon...Thankyou, meet you in Heaven...

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#12 Nov 4, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>04Nov12.....
.....You are an 'eeejit'.
Ps:.....BobLoblah believes dat the only education dat you have is dat which you gleaned from da ILK dat tossed swill over da rails of yer pigPen....ya schidt-for-brains.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Awwwwwwww.....only an "eeejit"? C'mon, someone of your obvious intelligence and superior breeding can do better than that (yes, that was dripping with sarcasm). It must be real hard to type as you do, you can obviously spell and use "big words" correctly yet you try to make yourself appear as one with lesser skills...your "god" does not approve.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#13 Nov 4, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwwww.....only an "eeejit"? C'mon, someone of your obvious intelligence and superior breeding can do better than that (yes, that was dripping with sarcasm). It must be real hard to type as you do, you can obviously spell and use "big words" correctly yet you try to make yourself appear as one with lesser skills...your "god" does not approve.
05Nov12.....

.....There is NO such thingy as an atheist.

.....Agnostic = YES...

.....atheist = NO...

.....hAtheist = YES...

Note: Prove there is NO GOD!!!

WHO made da dirt???

Ps:...You remain a schidt-for-brains
Normand Guay

Winnipeg, Canada

#14 Nov 5, 2012
Normand Guay wrote:
<quoted text>---12/ 12/ 12/ 12/ 12/ Peoples you better get ready for JESUS CHRIST because JESUS CHRIST is coming very very very soon...Thankyou, meet you in Heaven...
---And the 12th hour is coming soon...JESUS CHRIST IS COMING SOON...Thankyou, meet you in Heaven... Get ready everyone...

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#15 Nov 5, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>05Nov12.....
.....There is NO such thingy as an atheist.
.....Agnostic = YES...
.....atheist = NO...
.....hAtheist = YES...
Note: Prove there is NO GOD!!!
WHO made da dirt???
Ps:...You remain a schidt-for-brains
IRT your "dirt" question, I have already answered that on another thread and it was the correct answer. Your failure to agree with a truthful and provable answer is your problem not mine.

IRT to your "atheist" comment - sure there is, I am one of millions of atheists.

IRT proving there is no "god" let's do a little experiment. You pray to your "god" that you are cured of douchebaggery and I will ask a roll of toilet paper for you to continue to be a douchebag...let's see whose request gets answered. I bet mine will which will prove either that there is no "god" or that your "god" isn't as powerful as a roll of toilet paper.

Have a great day!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16 Nov 5, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
IRT your "dirt" question, I have already answered that on another thread and it was the correct answer. Your failure to agree with a truthful and provable answer is your problem not mine.
IRT to your "atheist" comment - sure there is, I am one of millions of atheists.
IRT proving there is no "god" let's do a little experiment. You pray to your "god" that you are cured of douchebaggery and I will ask a roll of toilet paper for you to continue to be a douchebag...let's see whose request gets answered. I bet mine will which will prove either that there is no "god" or that your "god" isn't as powerful as a roll of toilet paper.
Have a great day!
06Nov12.....

.....'millions' versus 'Billions'....!!!!!

.....Naw. Its a waste od dime to experiment.

..Bobloblah already prayed for you to remain a schidt-for-brains in dis Life, and looooks like you are stuck vit hit toooooo.

Ps:.....You 'actually' have a permenent use for toilet paper seeing as you live in da basement apartment of some farmer's outHouse.

...Ven it comes to you, dere's more brains in a bottle of wadda.

May the Peace and Blessings of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you in your fullTime hours of need.....ya hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#17 Nov 5, 2012
06Nov12.....

So easy to yank the chains of hateful, hypocritical, hAtheists...

.....SomeDimes BobLoblah goes fishing and afta BobLoblah putts a worm on a hooook and drops the line into da wadda, in No dime along comes a whole pile of eeejits who are so eager to nibble, and to finally endUP on the wrong end of da pole.

Ps:....Den BobLoblah just hauls dem in and before you can say 'Bob's yer uncle', dey are are into da frying pan. Once ya get ova da stink, you can get the ugly dings down.

....anyveys, dey haul come ouut in 'da wash'.

Ps:.....If BobLoblah were a bettin' man, BobLoblah would bet dat BobLoblah is Not a bettin' man.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#18 Nov 5, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>06Nov12.....
.....'millions' versus 'Billions'....!!!!!
.....Naw. Its a waste od dime to experiment.
..Bobloblah already prayed for you to remain a schidt-for-brains in dis Life, and looooks like you are stuck vit hit toooooo.
Ps:.....You 'actually' have a permenent use for toilet paper seeing as you live in da basement apartment of some farmer's outHouse.
...Ven it comes to you, dere's more brains in a bottle of wadda.
May the Peace and Blessings of Our Lord Jesus Christ be with you in your fullTime hours of need.....ya hateful, hypocritical, hAtheist.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Boo-hoo.... Poor "Bobloblah" can only name call and insult. My feelings are crushed.

You are simply a typical fundie troll although your "aw shucks" wannabe Amish Cajun way of writing is interesting(read lame)...I am curious as to what you think is hypocritical about me or hateful for that matter. I suppose you will respond in typical fundie troll fashion and say that I hate your "god". I'll save you the time for an answer - your "god" does not exist therefore there is nothing for me to hate.

But hypocritical....hmmm, that would be interesting to hear why you think that. Care to indulge?

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#19 Nov 5, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
IRT your "dirt" question, I have already answered that on another thread and it was the correct answer. Your failure to agree with a truthful and provable answer is your problem not mine.
IRT to your "atheist" comment - sure there is, I am one of millions of atheists.
IRT proving there is no "god" let's do a little experiment. You pray to your "god" that you are cured of douchebaggery and I will ask a roll of toilet paper for you to continue to be a douchebag...let's see whose request gets answered. I bet mine will which will prove either that there is no "god" or that your "god" isn't as powerful as a roll of toilet paper.
Have a great day!
It seems that my request to the toilet paper roll was received and honored.

No surprise there.

Since: May 11

Reality, USA

#20 Nov 5, 2012
_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>
.....'millions' versus 'Billions'....!!!!!
Obviously you are agreeing here that there are millions of atheists so either you obviously lied on your previous posting by saying that there are no atheists or you are lying here. Which is it?

No matter, either way, you have lied and your "god" does not approve.

Maybe you can redeem yourself with a prayer for your absolution? Fundies seem to be good at that...going against the word of their "god" then praying for forgiveness. How convenient!
So what penance do you have to do for being a douchebag?

This is fun, what's next?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#21 Nov 6, 2012
USN Atheist wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo-hoo.... Poor "Bobloblah" can only name call and insult. My feelings are crushed.
You are simply a typical fundie troll although your "aw shucks" wannabe Amish Cajun way of writing is interesting(read lame)...I am curious as to what you think is hypocritical about me or hateful for that matter. I suppose you will respond in typical fundie troll fashion and say that I hate your "god". I'll save you the time for an answer - your "god" does not exist therefore there is nothing for me to hate.
But hypocritical....hmmm, that would be interesting to hear why you think that. Care to indulge?
07Nov12.....

.....Oh!!!!

..'nothing for you to hate!!!!!'

......Oh!!!...

You eeejit......you continue to be SO jealous of BobLoblah.

Your very posting hereWith (above) is hateful, hypocritical and that of a hAtheist.

You remain a schidt-for-brains.

Ps:.....Prove dat GOD does Not exist....

..........WHO made da dirt???

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min Chris Clearwater 763,026
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 7 min lisw 174,944
Why do BLACK People hate Mexicans so much? (Dec '13) 14 min MarkAnthony 876
if you have sex with moroccan guys,you have the... (Jun '13) 17 min vikram 10
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 19 min Here For Now 603,483
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min RADEKT 263,305
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 1 hr guest 554,404

Top Stories People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE