Comments
1 - 20 of 175 Comments Last updated May 25, 2013
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: Apr 08

Tucson, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 28, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Go back to Africa
Vegas baby

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 28, 2008
 
Stormfront wrote:
<quoted text>Your comment doesn't even make sense negro.
Did you feel like a winner by using the word negro? Grow up! You are ignorant, do you called African American "colored people" too?

Since: Sep 08

Plainfield

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 28, 2008
 

Judged:

1

I think its their dancing.
Johnny

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 28, 2008
 
maritime wrote:
There stupidity and their assumptions thinking everytime someone tells them something they do not want to hear is black typicial
__________

Hey maritime, please don't "hate" on Whites. Hey brotha, "your people" (african Americans) NEED Whites, Hispanics, Asians, Native Americans & Pacific Islanders for YOUR survival. NOT the other way around.
Johnny

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 28, 2008
 
Stormfront wrote:
<quoted text>Your comment doesn't even make sense negro.
__________

Stormfront, for a little over a year now, Hispanics (Primarily Mexicans, Central & South Americans) have begun a campaign of "racial cleansing" of african Americans from California & other areas of the Southwest.--- http://prisonplanet.com/articles/january2007/... & http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2... ..
And what is currently happening out in California & other areas of the Southwest WILL be spreading out to other areas of America in years to come. It is INEVITABLE!!
andet1987

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 28, 2008
 
maritime wrote:
There stupidity and their assumptions thinking everytime someone tells them something they do not want to hear is black typicial
Their not There

“Better life through chemicals!”

Since: Jun 08

Cebu Philippines

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 28, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

White men have had their way for several hundred years in America. Even the poorest most despised white man could take comfort in the fact that he was still white, and therefore better than blacks, latinos, asians.

Now minorities do not only have equal rights under law, they are asserting themselves and soon, demographically, will outnumber whites. This is very stressful for many white men who are now confronted with their own inadequacy. They need someone to blame for their troubles. Fortunately the government has supplied them with a new "evil minority" to fear, blame, and hate; Muslims.

Since: Sep 08

Plainfield

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 28, 2008
 
I think someone is drunk typing.
andet1987

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 28, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

there is nothing goofy about whites. whites are the bravest, most daring, most successful race among races.

from swimming in Olympics, walking on the moon, cycling, climbing mt everest, first rocket man, cinema kings/queens, to Nobel prize winners, you name it, it is all White people.
Lou

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 28, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Great. Another chimp flinging his own shit. This Obama guy has them all riled up.

Since: Sep 08

Plainfield

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 28, 2008
 
andet1987 wrote:
there is nothing goofy about whites. whites are the bravest, most daring, most successful race among races.
from swimming in Olympics, walking on the moon, cycling, climbing mt everest, first rocket man, cinema kings/queens, to Nobel prize winners, you name it, it is all White people.
Again I think someone is drunk typing.

Since: May 07

<<<<--the right to bare

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 28, 2008
 
You know how many blacks are a part of CERN?

ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha

At least one of your guys worked on peanut butter.

Since: May 07

<<<<--the right to bare

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 28, 2008
 
Vegas baby wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you feel like a winner by using the word negro? Grow up! You are ignorant, do you called African American "colored people" too?
....and here I thought blacks born here were 'Americans'.

I can't help but wonder why someone born here would want to be associated with that violent and hostile place...?
andet1987

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 28, 2008
 
Swolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Again I think someone is drunk typing.
well, it is the truth. Whites are the most successful among races. how many Presidents of USA are whites ? of course ALL OF THEM !! next President will be McCain, another White !! so what makes you think i am drunk and Whites are goofy ??:)

Since: Sep 08

Plainfield

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 28, 2008
 

Judged:

1

andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, it is the truth. Whites are the most successful among races. how many Presidents of USA are whites ? of course ALL OF THEM !! next President will be McCain, another White !! so what makes you think i am drunk and Whites are goofy ??:)
I think you are either drunk or ignorant, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt saying you were drunk. I guess I was wrong too.

As for white men being goofy. I just said that their dancing was. This statement is comming from me, a white man.
andet1987

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 28, 2008
 
Swolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are either drunk or ignorant, I was giving you the benefit of the doubt saying you were drunk. I guess I was wrong too.
As for white men being goofy. I just said that their dancing was. This statement is comming from me, a white man.
opps sorry, you are White, then you are not goofy, but good looking, very successful, very knowledgeable, and has a beautiful home and very nice garden, right ?:)

Since: Sep 08

Plainfield

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 28, 2008
 
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
opps sorry, you are White, then you are not goofy, but good looking, very successful, very knowledgeable, and has a beautiful home and very nice garden, right ?:)
I am white, I am goofy, not very good looking, I have a decent home, and I just started a garden this year. I have a great pumpkin and some tomatoes to show for it but it is a long way from nice.
andet1987

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 28, 2008
 
Swolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I am white, I am goofy, not very good looking, I have a decent home, and I just started a garden this year. I have a great pumpkin and some tomatoes to show for it but it is a long way from nice.
ok, at least you are white, not a knee grow :)
Rainin

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 28, 2008
 
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
well, it is the truth. Whites are the most successful among races. how many Presidents of USA are whites ? of course ALL OF THEM !! next President will be McCain, another White !! so what makes you think i am drunk and Whites are goofy ??:)
Hey Andett I am here to cofess stirin some trouble ...bein alittle white troll...under the bridge disguised as non other than Riverspirit .It happenend all q=uit inoccently .I post as Riversprit locally ,as I allways have cause htere is great discussions going on about our local rivers.so once I relized I hadnt changed my name all heck-a dooddle doo broke out on the word thread.OOOOOOPPPPPSSS & bout that presidency how bout a woman prezzzz & NOT just a lesbo.How bout a queen wWE would be so much better off with a soul like that leadin our country.I VOTE ANDETT FOR PREZZZZZZ!!!!!! NITE ALL LOVE YA too..... ;):0
andet1987

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 29, 2008
 
maritime wrote:
ANDET IS A DUMB HAWNKEY THAT IS IT
LOL maritime for President !! you can have it bro !!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

477 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 min hojo 532,752
Dubai massage Body To Body full service 0559... 3 min Dubai Massage 0553403266 68
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 6 min ROCCO 720,506
Is homosexuality a sin? (Oct '07) 6 min RiccardoFire 93,710
Last Word + 2 7 min Rosie 74
The world can't deny the REALITY of the Europea... 10 min Doctor REALITY 4
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 11 min Dr_Zorderz 256,492
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 24 min lisw 172,389
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 48 min Szajen 75
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr Krackerjacks 115,083
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••