Studio 1 Dance!!!!!!

Since: Aug 10

Ellijay, GA

#1 Aug 17, 2010
This dance studio is the BEST in North Georgia!!! The teachers are all great and are highly skilled!! The shows are great and entertaining!! All the kids that I've seen there have had a blast. They offer classes from 3yrs to adults!!! The kids receive the best training and have the most fun!!! We love studio 1 dance!!

Ellijay, GA

#2 Aug 17, 2010
I take my daughter to this studio!! She absolutely loves it! She cannot wait to go to dance class. Her teacher is very kind and inspirational! The Spring Recital, Little Mermaid, was outstanding! The best pre-professional show I have ever seen! My family loved it. I hear they are taking registration, I encourage everybody to register!

Location hidden

#3 Aug 17, 2010
i want pics of the ladys in dress wear!
PDX Dave

Portland, OR

#4 Jun 22, 2013
My girl is just turning 10, she's learning to dance so she can get into a competition like these Nationals – her classes are not cheap, but she loves it and really is getting the moves down and has the body for dance so I don't mind the cost! This is the kind of dance she wants to do:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Play "end of the word" part 2 (Dec '15) 5 min Spider1954 3,232
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 9 min Happy Lesbo 78,292
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 26 min onemale 283,703
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 36 min lisw 183,791
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 36 min The Hangman 975,311
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 41 min guest 661,601
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 1 hr tamil 2,057
More from around the web