Satan's going to HELL,and he wants to...

Satan's going to HELL,and he wants to take YOU with him!

Posted in the Top Stories Forum

United States

#1 May 1, 2013
Can you imagine what it must be like to be Satan the devil every day??! While many human beings wake up and start their day thanking the Lord, being with family, getting ready for the day...etc etc etc., Satan the devil is an incredibly intelligent, but incredibly EVIL fallen invisible spirit being who's every thought is CONSTANTLY on SIN!, on EVIL!, on BLASPHEMY! on WICKEDNESS!!! And when he ponders upon each and every sinner on earth who has heard the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ, but has NOT accepted it, his thoughts are CONSTANTLY trained on bringing about their demise so that, ULTIMATELY, they will die...and end up in.....HELL...with HIM!!....Christ Almighty has PAID YOUR WAY INTO HEAVEN!!!!! But you must HUMBLE yourself!!!,and turn to Him in FAITH!!! He's waiting to hear from YOU....R-I-G-H-T N-O-W!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 11 min Michael 697,745
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 20 min ROG 64,320
God is REAL - Miracles Happen! (Jun '11) 21 min Tony 6,811
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 hr Robert F 994,332
I hate trump (Jun '17) 3 hr Johnny 11
Why I’m no longer a Christian (Jul '08) 4 hr Paul is dead 446,467
TWA Flight 800 (Jul '13) 4 hr Johnny 117