American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#24462 Dec 19, 2012
1UIdiotRaceMAKE AWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not hiding anything! I haven't hid my homosexuality, I haven't hid the fact that I'm a communist! So I'm not hiding BTGOG! So figure IT OUT ALREADY!
i see you took my screen name again!

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#24463 Dec 19, 2012
DUNG wrote:
Idiot wrote:

AND OF COURSE, YOU JUST HAPPENED TO SHOW UP HERE, DERIDING FACTS WITH DERISION, ON YOUR OWN???
<quoted text>
You're the dork who believes that stupid North Korean crap about finding a unicorn, so what would YOU know of it, little minion? Now be a good boy and copy/paste your stilted Al Jazeera rubbish, then go lie down by your dish.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#24464 Dec 19, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, BTGOG. I have an excellent, interesting profession that pays well. Just because you're semi-literate and shovel goat dung from your dusty village streets doesn't mean everyone is a loser, imbecile.
You a highly paid BTGOG! Nope, not what you mention!

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

#24465 Dec 19, 2012
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Look War monger you having a clue about good and bad side of Capitalism.
If you study China economy on why hourly wage had not keep with price inflation...
But US capitalism had been abused and is failing. And, US hourly wages is not what is, i bet you having clue what i'm talking about.
Come ,let see how smart you are, do you know i'm talking about
Don't have a clue. Maybe if you tried it again in English.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#24467 Dec 19, 2012
UIdiotRaceMAKE WORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not hiding anything! I haven't hid my homosexuality, I haven't hid the fact that I'm a communist! So I'm not hiding BTGOG! So figure IT OUT ALREADY!
None of the above! So Poster in State of WA, took my screen name Again for you own use.

An NFL Fan

USA

#24468 Dec 19, 2012
iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> You a highly paid BTGOG! Nope, not what you mention!
That fact chaps your wind-burned hide, doesn't it, BTGOG imbecile?

Learn English!
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#24469 Dec 19, 2012
Alright back to the debates everyone, no more silliness!
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24470 Dec 19, 2012
AND OF COURSE, YOU JUST HAPPENED TO SHOW UP HERE, DERIDING FACTS WITH DERISION, ON YOUR OWN???

AND YOU LIVE HERE, TOPIX IS YOUR HOME, OR YOUR JOB???

GEE, DIDN'T YOU SAY THAT YESTERDAY, AND THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY; ANYTHING NEW TO SAY. LIKE DID YOU GET OVERTIME LAST WEEK???

OH, MAYBE YOU WORK FOR NO SALARY, CORRECT???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the dork who believes that stupid North Korean crap about finding a unicorn, so what would YOU know of it, little minion? Now be a good boy and copy/paste your stilted Al Jazeera rubbish, then go lie down by your dish.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24471 Dec 19, 2012
iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> You a highly paid BTGOG! Nope, not what you mention!

DID SOME HOMOSEXUAL JUST SLAP YOUR FACE, OR DO YOU ALWAYS BEHAVE THIS WAY???
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
That fact chaps your wind-burned hide, doesn't it, BTGOG imbecile?
Learn English!

An NFL Fan

USA

#24472 Dec 19, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
Alright back to the debates everyone, no more silliness!
To you, that means dumping leftist spam interspersed with your gibberish, BTGOG.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#24473 Dec 19, 2012
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't have a clue. Maybe if you tried it again in English.
So try to return my Question to me, it won't do; i see you mentally challenged intellectually, and already in English!. Anyway, it is for the good of America, seem like you play these foolish stupid games lile you subservient NFL..., will all be your downfall ,and generations to come will curse you American war mongers for ruining the US ! No wonder many of upper class and the Affluent of Society is leaving US for better environment.

An NFL Fan

USA

#24474 Dec 19, 2012
IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>So try to return my Question to me, it won't do; i see you mentally challenged intellectually, and already in English!. n war mongers for ruining the US ! No wonder many of upper class and the Affluent of Society is leaving US for better environment.
Another rant from BTGOG.

Why not go tend your goats, imbecile? I'm sure you find them better than your crusty women.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#24475 Dec 19, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Another rant from BTGOG.
Why not go tend your goats, imbecile? I'm sure you find them better than your crusty women.
Not a BTGOG! You the BTGOG! i have no Sheep but you a Warmongering animal and you have Crusty Women for bedmate BWHHAHAHAHAAAAAAa
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#24476 Dec 19, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
To you, that means dumping leftist spam interspersed with your gibberish, BTGOG.
I'm not one to spam, I see you NFL signature at end of your sentence is BTGOG! OK!

An NFL Fan

USA

#24477 Dec 19, 2012
iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not one to spam, I see you NFL signature at end of your sentence is BTGOG! OK!
Either your spamming copy/paste junk or you're ranting in pigeon English. Either way, you're not an American citizen, imbecile.

An NFL Fan

USA

#24478 Dec 19, 2012
you're
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#24479 Dec 19, 2012
UidiotRaceMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<
As to gun Control, i would say ban assault rifles and the bigger weaponary keep the guns , and every person who wants to own gun should have background check .
That proves it moron......You ain't an American or you would know that TO BUY A GUN YOU ALREADY HAVE TO GET A BACKGROUND CHECK!!!!!!!!
MORON!!!!!!!
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#24480 Dec 19, 2012
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
That proves it moron......You ain't an American or you would know that TO BUY A GUN YOU ALREADY HAVE TO GET A BACKGROUND CHECK!!!!!!!!
MORON!!!!!!!
DUH! More American than you, you the anti-American fool! An extra step stupid , DSM for psychoanalytical profile to keep guns out of hands of the creeps like you who are insane trigger happy cowboy shootin ups freaks.
UDIOTRACEMAKEWOR LDPEACE

United States

#24481 Dec 19, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Either your spamming copy/paste junk or you're ranting in pigeon English. Either way, you're not an American citizen, imbecile.
Again , the US don't belong to you, it belong to Native Indians of N.America. I'm American citizen. But you not American NFL! You war mongering Moron!

An NFL Fan

USA

#24482 Dec 19, 2012
iDIOT wrote:
<quoted text> DUH!

DSM for psychoanalytical profile to keep guns out of hands of the creeps like you who are insane trigger happy cowboy shootin ups freaks.
What else, foreigner? Your first born male goat-looking child?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Christian Atheist debate (Jun '15) 3 min RiversideRedneck 100,541
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 7 min Liamm 670,352
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 5 hr Sky Writer 31 184,288
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 7 hr another viewer 980,168
Jehovah's Witnesses are true disciple of Jesus ... (Mar '07) 8 hr Jehowa Witness 46,179
Treating others with respect 9 hr UnderstandPeople 14
Do any attractive cougars or milfs want to trad... (Dec '11) 11 hr Seejay 4
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 23 hr Pegasus 286,455
More from around the web