American Soldiers - Duty, Honor, Country
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24334 Dec 18, 2012
YEP, THE COWARDS ON THE USS EISENHOWER ARE HIGH-TAILING IT OUT OF THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA AS IN THE COMING WAR IN THE MID-EAST IT'S LIKE A SITTING DUCK CERTAIN TO BE SUNK.

IT'S RUSSIA: THEY'D GIVE SYRIA ONE MISSILE THAT WOULD PUT IT UNDER WATER IN 20 MINUTES.

MISSILES ARE THE FUTURE OF WARFARE, NOT THE OBSOLETE AIRCRAFT OR AIRCRAFT CARRIERS.
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>The Eisenhower and it's battle group could take on the entire combined navies of communist China and DPR of Korea; and easily mop the floor with them! It would be like shooting fish in a bucket. How about that fucked over rebuilt Russian aircraft carrier, that you Chi COMS re-branded as made in China, I heard it sunk during sea trials? <¦-o
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24335 Dec 18, 2012
DENG wrote:

NO JOBS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA; THE ECONOMY HAS COLLAPSED AND IS NEVER COMING BACK AGAIN.

THE REAL AND ACTUAL USA GDP, 4.9 TRILLION AND GETTING SMALLER AT A RATE OF 3 PERCENT A YEAR NOW.
RADEKT wrote:
if our economy collpases, China's would collapse right behind us
<quoted text>
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24336 Dec 18, 2012
SO WHAT'S COMMUNISM???
1USA1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think you're a little confused about Swedish Manure. He doesn't do communism per say, rather he does communists. You read about him lamenting over riding DENG'S unicorn or Bologna pony with Swedish Meatballs and Kielbasa bouncing of other men's chins. Just saying...
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24337 Dec 18, 2012
Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know what "betrayal" means, do you.
<quoted text>
I knew your "apology" was a mulitple fake. I told you so on mulitple days. You didn't fool me for a multiple second.
<quoted text>
That's telling him, Lord! RedButt is a dickhead alright. He's a multiple dickhead.

YEP, REDBUTT BETRAYS THE ORIGINAL INTENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA--PEACE AND FREEDOM--AND NOW HE SUPPORTS THE DICTATORSHIP THAT'S A SYMBOL OF WAR, OPPRESSION AND A DICTATORSHIP.
REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
For there to be a betrayal of honor, you have to have honor. You have not a scintilla of honor, so therefore, there was no betrayal.
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24338 Dec 18, 2012
PROBABLY IT'S ANOTHER TALL-STORY HERE.
MPMARTIN wrote:
"DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY."
Here's a story that is not common knowledge, but worth telling.
A very close friend of mine was a U.S. Army Ranger in the mid 60s, stationed in northern Alaska. One day while on patrol they encountered a squad of Russian soboteurs that had come across the Bering Strait to disable the DEW Line. To use his words, "We sewed new button holes up the front of their winter whites" This is one of the most honorable men I have ever known, he won't lie, he tells it like it is, and if you need something, he's the first in line.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24339 Dec 18, 2012
THE 100 YEAR LEASE TO OCCUPY RUSSIA'S ALASKA ENDED IN 1967, AND IT'S TIME TO GIVE IT BACK.
MPMARTIN wrote:
"DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY."
Here's a story that is not common knowledge, but worth telling.
A very close friend of mine was a U.S. Army Ranger in the mid 60s, stationed in northern Alaska. One day while on patrol they encountered a squad of Russian soboteurs that had come across the Bering Strait to disable the DEW Line. To use his words, "We sewed new button holes up the front of their winter whites" This is one of the most honorable men I have ever known, he won't lie, he tells it like it is, and if you need something, he's the first in line.
Bashed al ASSad

Plymouth, NH

#24340 Dec 18, 2012
JESUS wrote:
<quoted text> Oh REALLY! I'm not the one promoting the idiotic idea that it's good to have guns am I. It's you stupid pricks that are obsessed with killing. Australians have better things to do.- like laughing at dickhead americans.I guess Santa will have a few more toys left over in his stocking this year. Merry christmas newtown (and Colorado etc. etc.)
Why would it be bad for you to own a gun? Is there something you'd like to tell all of us?

“Winchester Model 1894”

Since: Apr 07

Roy, Washington

#24341 Dec 18, 2012
DENG wrote:
THE 100 YEAR LEASE TO OCCUPY RUSSIA'S ALASKA ENDED IN 1967, AND IT'S TIME TO GIVE IT BACK.
<quoted text>
You really are a dunce aren't you. William Henry Seward negotiated the purchase of Alaska in "1867", for 7.2 million dollars. Since then Alaska has pumped more wealth into the United States than all other states combined. Look it up numb nuts if you don't believe me. Gold, oil, timber, fish, uranium, etc. And just in case you and your commie buddies want to get stupid Alaska has one of the largest air defence systems in the U.S. Give it your best shot, but bring your lunch.
crusty

Plymouth, NH

#24342 Dec 18, 2012
DENG wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Deng I needed a good laugh..did you know we ever so payed dearly for Alaska!!! From those fearing Russians, we payed nearly 2 cents an acre!!!

Ha hha ha ha ha
I hear whining

Plymouth, NH

#24343 Dec 18, 2012
South Korea shouldn’t act against Iran's economic interests: FM

Tehran, Dec 18, IRNA – South Korea should care not to join new sanctions against Iran's economic interests, Iranian Foreign Minister Ali-Akbar Salehi said here on Monday.

He made the remarks in an interview with the Korean Herald daily.

'Seoul should review its decision to join the US lead oil sanctions against Iran; Tehran had always been helpful for the Korean companies in Iran would and expects the Koreans to be also helpful to Iran; Seoul and Tehran should expand relations in all fields after five decades of political exchange.'

Salehi rejected the claims about Iran and North Korea cooperation in fields of military nuclear activities, adding that Tehran enjoys good relations with the Pyongyang as a member of the international community.

http://old.irna.ir/ENIndex.htm
cowboy

Spanish Fork, UT

#24344 Dec 18, 2012
uidiotRacemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again! NAtive indians when intermarry called native Americans!
DAMN, YOU'RE A FRIGGIN' MORON!!!!!!!!!!
Shall I send a few of my NATIVE AMERICAN friends to meet you?
I can PROMISE you, the first time you call them Indians you'll get some unwanted dental work.
MORON!!!!!!!!!!
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

United States

#24345 Dec 18, 2012
COMRADE DENG wrote:
YEP, THE COWARDS ON THE USS EISENHOWER ARE HIGH-TAILING IT OUT OF THE MEDITERRANEAN SEA AS IN THE COMING WAR IN THE MID-EAST IT'S LIKE A SITTING DUCK CERTAIN TO BE SUNK.
IT'S RUSSIA: THEY'D GIVE SYRIA ONE MISSILE THAT WOULD PUT IT UNDER WATER IN 20 MINUTES.
MISSILES ARE THE FUTURE OF WARFARE, NOT THE OBSOLETE AIRCRAFT OR AIRCRAFT CARRIERS.
<quoted text>
I am Chinese and I can tell you that China is one big bluff! I was a propagandist like, I quit because I got tired of posting all these lies. They made me post the exact same crap you do. Doesn't all the lying bother you DENG?
uidiotRacemakewo rldpeace

United States

#24348 Dec 18, 2012
cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>
DAMN, YOU'RE A FRIGGIN' MORON!!!!!!!!!!
Shall I send a few of my NATIVE AMERICAN friends to meet you?
I can PROMISE you, the first time you call them Indians you'll get some unwanted dental work.
MORON!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN NOT HERE YOU ! WHAT YOU SAY, COWBOY? YOU SAY LOST YOUR HORSE TO NATIVE INDIANS?
WBHAHAHAHHHAHAAAAAAAA

United States

#24349 Dec 18, 2012
DENG wrote:
DENG wrote:
NO JOBS IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA; THE ECONOMY HAS COLLAPSED AND IS NEVER COMING BACK AGAIN.
THE REAL AND ACTUAL USA GDP, 4.9 TRILLION AND GETTING SMALLER AT A RATE OF 3 PERCENT A YEAR NOW.
<quoted text>
Most are paycheck or 2 away ---> TENT CITY USA

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#24350 Dec 18, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Most are paycheck or 2 away ---> TENT CITY USA
If you were actually an American, you'd know that not to be true, imbecilic slob.
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24351 Dec 18, 2012
DENG wrote:

<quoted text>

CORRECT, THEY'LL BE LIVING IN TENTS, THE LUCKY ONES.
uidiotRacemakeworldpeace wrote:
<quoted text>Most are paycheck or 2 away ---> TENT CITY USA
DENG

Nanjing, China

#24352 Dec 18, 2012
DENG wrote:

SO THAT BRINGS UP NATIVE AMERICANS AND THE "TREATIES," MAYBE THE U.N CAN HELP, GET THE LAND BACK THERE TOO.

SO MONK, WHOSE LAND YOU SQUATTING ON NOW???
crusty wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Deng I needed a good laugh..did you know we ever so payed dearly for Alaska!!! From those fearing Russians, we payed nearly 2 cents an acre!!!
Ha hha ha ha ha

United States

#24354 Dec 18, 2012
MPMARTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
I found this comment very interesting. If you have a chance get your hands on D.E. Eisenhowers book "Why We Fight" it's an eye opener. It was suggested that many of the conflicts we have fought were started by the military industrial complex. And here's another thought to chew on; a very wise Japanese general made this obsevation; 'The united States will never be occupied by a foreign military, behind every blade of grass is a rifle'.
Stay safe and keep 'er loaded
I will have put on my book list - to read.

US may never be occupied by Foreign Military but by those our own disgruntle Americans with ways things are going in US. Think about it

An NFL Fan

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

#24355 Dec 18, 2012
idiot wrote:
<quoted text>

I will have put on my book list - to read.
You'll first have to learn to read, foreigner.

United States

#24357 Dec 18, 2012
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were actually an American, you'd know that not to be true, imbecilic slob.
look pee-brain warmongering animal!

BBC News - Panorama - America's homeless resort to tent cities
news.bbc.co.uk/panorama/hi/fro nt_page/newsid_9694000/9694094 .stm

Tent cities have sprung up in and around at least 55 American cities - they represent the bleak reality of America's poverty crisis.

According to census data, 47 million Americans now live below the poverty line - the most in half a century - fuelled by several years of high unemployment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Top Stories Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 1 min exposingdolts 987,184
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 5 min exposingdolts 30,759
Poll Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 2 hr David S Pumpkins 286,540
News Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 2 hr PadMark 687,178
I LOVE my new LG V20 smartphone!!! 3 hr LG Sucks 4
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 3 hr Here For Now 619,789
Popcorn time for movies and shows using VPN 7 hr clayvligon 2
More from around the web