Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

_BobLoblah_ wrote:
<quoted text>19Dec12.....
....while BobLoblah already knows, why don't you proceed to explain what in da Phuck 'allah akbar' is.
Ps:....Also, explain to them why there are so many, many, many 'mohammeeeeeds' and how he was a paedophile of the worst kind.
Why does your Quoran contain '90%' of the Christian Bible?????...If mohammed was being 'told' the words of GOD through the archAngle Gabriel, and 'because mohammed couldn't read or write', and because mohammed had to get others to write the words down......then how could mohammed do a 'Spell-Check' to MAKE SURE they had written down the correct words????????
Sounds like a real cockUP to BobLoblah and the new muslimes under mohammed began to copy down exerpts from the Christian Bible. That way, they had a short-cut to do the Quoran and could 'fool' mohammed at the same time.....and they sure as hell didn't want mohammed to get upset and lop their heads off as he was doin' with so many thousands of others who 'refused' to join his 'Cult'.
Just thinkin' and a sayin'.
Forever and Ever
BobLoblah
Not religious! That poster used my Moniker, you should talk to that poster used my moniker, that is Rickf! Rickf had been going around using people screen name!
UIDIOTRACEMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
No I don’t think they will.
Oh yes ! aS historian off the world will be writing about the US ugly history, Dicktator Bushjr as mass murderer, remember Bushjr&cco had been tried for War crimes against Humanity at the ICC

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
You no type English good. Where you born from? Not United States for sure no.
Born In the USA! But US don't belong to you, it belong to NAtive Indians !

“Brevity is the soule of wit”

Since: May 09

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Not religious! That poster used my Moniker, you should talk to that poster used my moniker, that is Rickf! Rickf had been going around using people screen name!
No. It was YOU, imbecile.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Born In the USA! But US don't belong to you, it belong to NAtive Indians !
The term is 'Native Americans', imbecile. If you were from the US as you claim, you'd have known that, liar.
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

MPMARTIN wrote:
"DUTY, HONOR, COUNTRY."
Here's a story that is not common knowledge, but worth telling.
A very close friend of mine was a U.S. Army Ranger in the mid 60s, stationed in northern Alaska. One day while on patrol they encountered a squad of Russian soboteurs that had come across the Bering Strait to disable the DEW Line. To use his words, "We sewed new button holes up the front of their winter whites" This is one of the most honorable men I have ever known, he won't lie, he tells it like it is, and if you need something, he's the first in line.
That's nothing!

"MY DUTY, MY HONOUR, MY COUNTRY"

Here's a story that is not common knowldge, but worth telling.
During the last few years of the Cold War (when I was living in Stockholm) I was walking home from an evening Jujutsu class that I taught, when I spied a small squad of American CIA saboteurs placing bombs around strategic points in the residencey of our royal family. The bombs had Russians markings that I recognised immediatley from my training. Their plan was to blow the place up and blame it on the Soviets. Mobile telephones hadn't been invented back then so I couldn't call for back up - I was forced to take matters into my own hands. Anyway, there were only 6 of them so I figured I had them outnumbered, they being Americans and all. In the jargon of the time, "I tore them all a new asshole" and stole their neckties for proof. I still have them as souvenirs. But I don't consider myself a hero. I was only doing what any red-blooded Eurpean would do under the circumstances.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Salute to you as one of the many USA veterans for telling the truth.

Jeff Sharlet
author of "The Family: The Secret Fundamentalism at the Heart of American Power"

www.democracynow.org/ , August 12, 2009

A secretive group known as The Fellowship, or “The Family,” is one of the most powerful Christian fundamentalist movements in the United States. The Family’s devoted membership includes congressmen, corporate leaders, generals and foreign heads of state.

Unlike other Christian right groups, they [The Family] don’t really believe that you’re in power because you’re a good person.They believe that they are the “new chosen,” that you’re chosen for power by God. You’re not so much elected by the people as selected from above. And when you’re in that position, it doesn’t matter what you do. In a similar vein, the foreign leaders with whom they work, the dictators, about whom they have no illusions, are chosen by God for their countries, regardless of how brutal they are.
----------
Cornel West, Democracy Matters, p146

The three dogmas that are leading to the ... devouring of democracy in America- freemarket fundamentalism, aggressive militarism, and escalating authoritarianism - are often justified by the religious rhetoric of ... Christian fundamentalism.

More

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

to post 24281

You got it,it's RickF the Warmongering moron , who took my screen name!

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nothing!
"MY DUTY, MY HONOUR, MY COUNTRY"
Here's a story that is not common knowldge, but worth telling.
During the last few years of the Cold War (when I was living in Stockholm) Itheir neckties for proof. I still have them as souvenirs. But I don't consider myself a hero. I was only doing what any red-blooded Eurpean would do under the circumstances.
Was this AFTER you worked with the RAF in Germany, old liar?
I knew it was only a matter of time before you came up with another load of BS, Nelly.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
The term is 'Native Americans', imbecile. If you were from the US as you claim, you'd have known that, liar.
Wrong again. It's Native Indians!

USA Genocide and Denying It: Why We Are Not Taught that the Native Indians of the United States...
Death Toll: 95,000,000 to 114,000,000

American Holocaust: D. Stannard (Oxford Press, 1992)-“over 100 million killed”\

“[Christopher] Columbus personally murdered half a million Natives”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
No. It was YOU, imbecile.
You got it,it's you RickF the Warmongering moron , who took my screen name!
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
Salute to you as one of the many USA veterans for telling the truth.
Thank you. I figure someone has to tell the truth about it, otherwise the madness will never end.

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
If I did communism then maybe I would. You do cocaine as you've already admitted on multiple Topix posts.
<quoted text>
I don't know anyone by the name of Shirley. I know a few Jane's though.
I never admitted to using cocaine mainly because I never have. You on the other hand have admitted to being a communist so the question remains, why not move to a communist country?

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

IDIOT wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong again. It's Native Indians!
USA Genocide and Denying It: Why We Are Not Taught that the Native Indians of the United States...
Death Toll: 95,000,000 to 114,000,000

“[Christopher] Columbus personally murdered half a million Natives”
114 million? You're out of your mind with those ranting propaganda sites, freak.

Learn English!
american468

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

AMERICA, land of the free(loader).We have this open arms policy to allow anyone to come here that they might exercise their right to freedom.We give them food and shelter when we have homeless and hungry already in the U.S..
Yes, the people from India or Iraq do have the right to purchase the conveinence stores but has anyone noticed that they seem to be in every area? Are they rich when they come here; has their "leader" given them the money to purchase the establishments?
I believe in world peace but we don't have to invite everyone to come here to take the few jobs available then send our factories to other coutries.
We are commanded to love one another but look what happened on 9/11.

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Farce Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. I figure someone has to tell the truth about it, otherwise the madness will never end.
What would an old liar such as you know of truth, Nelly?

In lieu of the fact that you've aligned yourself with that other half-wit, maybe you should call for 'backup'.

So tell me, old queen, how did you know the saboteurs were CIA, and why is there no record of this in any news site? You wouldn't happen to be a compulsive BSer, would you?

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Born In the USA! But US don't belong to you, it belong to NAtive Indians !
MaYbe borned USA but no type inglish worth dam!

BTW-Native Indians live in India. Native Americans live in the Western Hemisphere.

If you were educated in the US, you need to get your money back.
doe resident

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

The two who killed the trooper in Nashville use the reason they shot him was b/c they "no speak ingliss and thought he take their drugs".How did they obtain a driver liscence in the first place?
uidiotRacemakewo rldpeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
MaYbe borned USA but no type inglish worth dam!
BTW-Native Indians live in India. Native Americans live in the Western Hemisphere.
If you were educated in the US, you need to get your money back.
U mentally challenged retard! BWHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAAA
Read this engrish , you Ignorant ignoramus! NAtive Indians of N.America and when intermarry called NAtive Americans. India is another country in Asia...

Look it up in the Enclopedia !
uidiotRacemakewo rldpeace

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Ditto! We all need more like you to tell the truth what these those evil US war-for-profiteers/US war mongers /US neocons/US Neo-malthusian ... are doing bad things to US and world.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,821 - 19,840 of37,594
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

334 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 16 min onemale 255,761
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 27 min ChristineM 223,292
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 37 min VIKING 717,139
Israel's end is near, Ahmadinejad says (Jun '07) 1 hr petesake kis 36,421
Blaming Israel for carnage (Jul '06) 1 hr ocxz 114,695
Who really controls America and other Western c... 1 hr yon 48
Fischbach army depot-NATO site 67 (Mar '07) 2 hr brian c toney 392
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 3 hr hojo 530,344
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 3 hr andet1987 171,519