|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

FAKE UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>I never said you a hippie but the other fake poster took my name. Anyway, you have clue what Wall Street Occupy movement is really abouts , as the American corporatist/govt faux media impact controls had blacked/blocked out or providing misinformations to public and discrediting OWS by shown bad side of it, i though you are awake seem like got your goat. What OWS movement is about representing the 99%, to wake up many that Greed and power is ruining America, as many know nothing about obnoxious US fed Res/US wall Street Govt is doing is really coup d'etate on American economic and financial wellbeing and also a war om the world economies...US fed Quantitive easing and too big to Fail greedy /corrupted US Investment banks had cause a A financial Maelstorm , a Global Contagion ; as G20 nation renounced , as US ask for assistance! As US taxpayers money will be use to bail out these greedy US investments Banks and other many US banks in the red, and add insult to injury Americans and world will have to pay 1% tax globally , plus lawsuit abound from those nations that US had scammed in selling these illusory Derivatives and bad investment vechicles along with bad one like CDO.... Not only that many of our Ameircan Asset of Middle Class will be in receivorship , from the subprime mortgage mess and to housing/ property mess will be taken from the middle class... Yep you living in fantasy land, clueless like so many and so easy taken to cleaners by these greedy coporatist/predatory capitalist! BHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
Once again you lie! Get your own moniker you fake! Allah Akbar!
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete and total AZZHOLE. Those children should not even be spewed from your disgusting evil mouth. Karma will exact its measure from your pathetic soul!!!!!!
I am Karma and I deem you to be the AZZHOLE. The man called Jesus will be reprimanded and put on probation, while you are going to Hell to burn for eternity. Once enterinity has come you will be reincarnated as a donkey's AZZHOLE so that there will be no mistaking what (and who) you are ...... an AZZHOLE and one who betrays trust in your fellow man on earth.

“ASPIRE 2 INSPIRE B4 U EXPIRE”

Since: Jul 08

USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Karma and I deem you to be the AZZHOLE. The man called Jesus will be reprimanded and put on probation, while you are going to Hell to burn for eternity. Once enterinity has come you will be reincarnated as a donkey's AZZHOLE so that there will be no mistaking what (and who) you are ...... an AZZHOLE and one who betrays trust in your fellow man on earth.
You have earned each and every betrayal that ever came your way and if I had to do it all over again, I would do it multiple times. Bite me punk.
BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHA
UidiotRaceMAKEWO RLDPEACE

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

UIDIOTRACEMAKEWORLDPEACE wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you lie! Get your own moniker you fake! Allah Akbar!
So what with this Allah Akbar, i did not know you Rickf into this sort of racist name calling!
FYI as to psot i don;t lie about US fed res macroeconomic wars on AMerican and world!
This is just tip of iceberg of US macroeconomic wars!

British Lord fell for $15 trillion US federal reserve scam | The ...
dailycaller.com/2012/...lord-fell-for-15-tril...

British Lord fell for $15 trillion federal reserve scam ... took from him to prop up the U.S. dollar.... Reserve Bank of New York titled “Scams Involving
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't throw out air travel because a few planes have crashed, you find the problem and work to correct it.
Can you repeat that please?..... And just once more so that I don't misunderstand what it is you want to tell me. So .....
Dave C wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler, Lenin, Mao, Mussolini, the Shah, the Ayatollah, Mao, and a few hundred others that will go down in history as despised dictators thought they had a better way
And you are suggesting ......? Throw them out? Or find the problem and work to correct it? If "Hitler, Lenin, Mao, Mussolini, the Shah, the Ayatollah, Mao, and a few hundred others" are "IN YOUR DISMAL OPINION" not worth "correcting" then you ought to have hung or shot 85% of your presidents and 100% of your big business tycoons.

You cannot "correct" Democracy by installing and encouraging Fascism - both abroad and at home - as you are doing in the filthy United Snakes of Absurdity. You're quite a dunce you are, Davey Boy.

“For F***'s Sake”

Since: Aug 12

Tanner Flats

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

The Force of Manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh what a load of total horse shit, you old queer. I think maybe you were letting Jesus bounce his Swedish Meatballs off your chin too hard, while you were spit shining his Kielbasa; or you've spent too much time on DENG'S unicorn old queer!
Force Majeure

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You have earned each and every betrayal that ever came your way and if I had to do it all over again, I would do it multiple times. Bite me punk.
You have just earned an additional 100 years to your sentence.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Max Keiser - Settlement (for multi-trillion dollar mortgage fraud ...
maxkeiser.com/2011/08/24/a-settlement-for-the... ...

Settlement (for multi-trillion dollar mortgage fraud) with JPMorgan, Bank of America, Citigroup, Wells Fargo and Ally Financial to cost the banks around $20 billion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Judged:

Bank Bailout By The Numbers -$7.7 Trillion - Home - The Daily Bail
dailybail.com/home/bank-bailout-by-the-number...

« Bob Ivry On Bernanke's Trillion Dollar Honey Pot ... Foreclosure fraud whistleblower ... Thanks for not charging us five dollars to use your bank to hold my ...

ALL this is gonna come back to haunt the American people , the taxpayers... and the global lawsuits on US and as last resort. the govt will have US taxpayers pay out, already they took money support these corrupted /greedy Bankster scamsters ! BWHAHHAHAHAAAAAAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

BWhahhahahhahahaa YOU US taxpayer hard at work to bailout Corrupted/greedy US investment/US fed reserve/US waall street govt scams Americans and world of it money!

In Response to Massive, Multi-Trillion-Dollar Fraud, Geithner Sent ...
news.firedoglake.com/2012/...to-massive-multi... ...

In Response to Massive, Multi-Trillion-Dollar Fraud, Geithner Sent a Memo: By: David Dayen Friday July 13, 2012 6:10 am:... when Geithner was still the bank President.
Secret Fed Loans Gave Banks $13 Billion Undisclosed to …
www.bloomberg.com/.../secret...gave-banks-13-...

Nov 28, 2011 · The Fed didn’t tell anyone which banks were in trouble so deep they required a combined $1.2 trillion ... of dollars in emergency loans at ... Bank of America ...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

US Bailout Total:$29.616 Trillion Dollars | The Big Picture
www.ritholtz.com/blog/2011/12/bailout-total-2...

Please review the concepts of default ... Why not claim the bailout has been 2,558,822.4 trillion dollars ... shows $16 TRILLION in secret bank bailouts ...

Where US gonna get the money from hard working taxpayer money and once that last resort of TAxpayer money go on bailing these greedy /corrupted US fed Res/US wall street govt scamster --- What happens to you our lowly Americans?

Abandon bullying US Ship ?

WBHAHAHHHAHAHAAAAAAA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

eanwhile, authorities on both sides of the Atlantic are reportedly looking into potential misconduct by, among others: Citigroup (C), HSBC (HBC), Deutsche Bank (DB), JPMorgan Chase (JPM), Lloyds, and Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi. Now that we know who some of the players are, let's examine the stakes of their dangerous game.

BWHAHAHHHHAAAA

US in hell hole!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Bank of America – FDIC Robbery In Progress with Toxic Derivatives

Bernanke is OK with BoA looting the FDIC - Geithner ???
BofA Putting $79 Trillion in Toxic Derivatives Onto Taxpayers Backs

by Jim W. Dean, VT editor

A new attack on the US has begun. It is not nuclear, no planes hitting buildings, no secret terror cells, not as we know them anyway but the results, we may wish for a nuclear attack. It might be more survivable.

The target is the FDIC, one of the rolling targets of remaining capital that the bankster coalition is seeking after having pushed America into full collapse during the Bush years of “looking the other way.”

No conspiracy theory can come close to matching the very real scope of the Bush era derivative fraud, hundreds of trillions of dollars of worthless securities created out of thin air, more money than a thousand world wars would cost, more money than social security checks for the entire world for a thousand years.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2011/10/20/bank-...

“Never run from a fight.”

Since: Dec 06

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I never said you a hippie but the other fake poster took my name. Anyway, you have clue what Wall Street Occupy movement is really abouts , as the American corporatist/govt faux media impact controls had blacked/blocked out or providing misinformations to public and discrediting OWS by shown bad side of it, i though you are awake seem like got your goat. What OWS movement is about representing the 99%, to wake up many that Greed and power is ruining America, as many know nothing about obnoxious US fed Res/US wall Street Govt is doing is really coup d'etate on American economic and financial wellbeing and also a war om the world economies...US fed Quantitive easing and too big to Fail greedy /corrupted US Investment banks had cause a A financial Maelstorm , a Global Contagion ; as G20 nation renounced , as US ask for assistance! As US taxpayers money will be use to bail out these greedy US investments Banks and other many US banks in the red, and add insult to injury Americans and world will have to pay 1% tax globally , plus lawsuit abound from those nations that US had scammed in selling these illusory Derivatives and bad investment vechicles along with bad one like CDO.... Not only that many of our Ameircan Asset of Middle Class will be in receivorship , from the subprime mortgage mess and to housing/ property mess will be taken from the middle class... Yep you living in fantasy land, clueless like so many and so easy taken to cleaners by these greedy coporatist/predatory capitalist! BHHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA
You no type English good. Where you born from? Not United States for sure no.

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>I would say Bush and Obama made the list, don't you think?
No I don’t think they will.
JESUS

Perth, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

REDNECK HIPPIE wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a complete and total AZZHOLE. Those children should not even be spewed from your disgusting evil mouth. Karma will exact its measure from your pathetic soul!!!!!!
Blow it out your arse dickhead. It was one of your lot that displayed his right to bear arms and blow those kids away.How long before the next one?

Vista, Ca.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you repeat that please?..... And just once more so that I don't misunderstand what it is you want to tell me. So .....
<quoted text>
And you are suggesting ......? Throw them out? Or find the problem and work to correct it? If "Hitler, Lenin, Mao, Mussolini, the Shah, the Ayatollah, Mao, and a few hundred others" are "IN YOUR DISMAL OPINION" not worth "correcting" then you ought to have hung or shot 85% of your presidents and 100% of your big business tycoons.
You cannot "correct" Democracy by installing and encouraging Fascism - both abroad and at home - as you are doing in the filthy United Snakes of Absurdity. You're quite a dunce you are, Davey Boy.
We do both. When it comes to the President, we do throw them out. If not every 4 years then at the end of 8 and then we peacefully pick a new one. In the meantime we usually vote in the party that is opposite that of the President—not really sure why we do that, but we do and then we bitch about them not cooperating.

Now in communism and fascism the leader usually stays in power until he dies or has a relative take over. They usually outlaw any opposition, they never have to explain themselves or face elections so they don’t have to make corrections to stay in office. That is why communism failed and why dictatorships are overthrown.

Do you see anyone to your political left? I’m sure from your extreme vantage point everything looks like fascism. I asked you before,“why aren’t you living your commie dream in Cuba”?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

doe resident wrote:
<quoted text>You keep changing your location with your name change.How DO you do that??
19Dec12.....

.....Posters with BLACK monikers are NOT true members and cannot have control of their 'location'. Each time an unTrue member sigsIN with another BLACK moniker, it has to show a location.

Ps:.....Only True members (BLUE monikers) have control of their locations.

Note 'most' members are Wannabeee-members....and schidt-for-brains.

Go figure.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

Force Majeure wrote:
<quoted text>
There are no more guns "walking down the street" in the United Snakes. They're all sitting in the pockets of Americans such as Adam Lanza, Jacob Tyler Roberts, Wade Michael Page, James Holmes, Staff Sgt. Robert Bales, Jared Lee Loughner, Michael McLendon, Seung-Hui Cho, Eric Harris, Dylan Klebold, George Hennard, James Edward Pough, Edward Charles Allaway, Pat Sherrill, James Oliver Huberty, Charles Whitman, and many many more.
19Dec12.....

.....and thousands of immigrants and especially Muslimes that have entered the country under 'false' pretenses.

Ps:.....Such as LYING on their application forms when asked to state if they would 'upHold' the laws of the country.....and carry on their Drug trades.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Once again you lie! Get your own moniker you fake! Allah Akbar!
19Dec12.....

....while BobLoblah already knows, why don't you proceed to explain what in da Phuck 'allah akbar' is.

Ps:....Also, explain to them why there are so many, many, many 'mohammeeeeeds' and how he was a paedophile of the worst kind.

Why does your Quoran contain '90%' of the Christian Bible?????...If mohammed was being 'told' the words of GOD through the archAngle Gabriel, and 'because mohammed couldn't read or write', and because mohammed had to get others to write the words down......then how could mohammed do a 'Spell-Check' to MAKE SURE they had written down the correct words????????

Sounds like a real cockUP to BobLoblah and the new muslimes under mohammed began to copy down exerpts from the Christian Bible. That way, they had a short-cut to do the Quoran and could 'fool' mohammed at the same time.....and they sure as hell didn't want mohammed to get upset and lop their heads off as he was doin' with so many thousands of others who 'refused' to join his 'Cult'.

Just thinkin' and a sayin'.

Forever and Ever
BobLoblah

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 19,781 - 19,800 of37,594
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

484 Users are viewing the Top Stories Forum right now

Search the Top Stories Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Was 9/11 a conspiracy?? (Oct '07) 8 min onemale 255,685
Prove there's a god. (Mar '08) 9 min RiccardoFire 716,381
Roman Catholic church only true church, says Va... (Jul '07) 12 min Liam 529,923
Tamil vs Kannada. Which one is the oldest langu... (Oct '12) 14 min TamilNesan 456
Bush is a hero (Sep '07) 26 min Lyndi 171,442
Teach your children to be LEERY of strangers 29 min Doctor REALITY 1
Why Should Jesus Love Me? (Feb '08) 31 min Godspeakinginmydreamslol 598,737
Atheism requires as much faith as religion? (Jul '09) 1 hr Lab28 223,141
Sims 4 Key Generator (Oct '13) 7 hr Liz 61
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••